Martha in America Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly went to his room, only then realizing that they had to remake his bed. They did, just snickering. They slipped under the covers and rolled together, embracing with warm, agreeing hums and then kissed. Then, however, their hands were where they wanted to kiss even better. Becky cast aside the overs and turned around, not stopping to suck one of Martha's nipples, and they curled up together, discovering how warm and already moist the other's pussy was. It then it wasn't "before or afterwards," they were in between, doing it.

Slowly, almost lazily, hardly arousing each other as their mouths move gently, just holding each others hips, their bodies still and relaxed, one or the other tensing occasionally, but holding still, and the other one immediately then finding something else to do with her tongue; and then holding her own hips still when she couldn't help but tense her muscles, and then relaxing again; and then the other, taking turns that developed into a repeating pattern, like a fugue; and the recognition of the Leitmotif - knowing how it would repeat - seemed to let them continue their "fugue" - in adagio, with variations - for the longest time; until one's variation resulted in their playing the Leitmotif in unison, and then with new variations that led to a new motif in andante, and now they were letting their hips move, but just gently - walking, andante - and continued without hurrying - a minuet. But then it was more like Ravel's Bolero, the repetition of the common theme arousing the anticipation of a finale, but still continuing, promising it, but holding back, repeating again and again. And their hips were wanting it, and their fingers were trying to help, and their tired, eager tongues wanted it; and then they were coming - and coming and coming. But it was still the Bolero, just on and on! And then da capo, starting again with the same theme, and coming again in waves, like waves on a rocky coast, spurting up between the clefts in the rocks; and like the waves, incessant, unrelenting, neither of them able to stop, neither able to refuse the insistent movement of the other's jerking pelvis; the two of them a perpetuum mobile as their orgasms continued, rising and falling in intensity, and rising again ... ; until they both finally slumped, completely exhausted as Martha gasped: "Herre Gud!" and was silent as she drew long, deep breaths and sighed.

Becky just lay there, gasping and sighing, and then finally murmured:

"Oh God, I didn't know it could be like that! That that could happen."

Martha nodded, and they were silent for a while.

"Just again and again ..."

"Umm-hmm," the other agreed, and they were silent again.

"Why can't we just say that we want to?"

"I don't know. Maybe ..., oh, maybe I wanted you to ask."

"Or me, you. Yes, ... yes, we wanted to be sure the other did."

"Um-hmm, I guess so."

"Of course, it's a question ..., a 'delicate question' that you don't want to have refused."

"Um-hmm. If one once said 'no,' it would be sort of final ..."

"And a sign that the other hadn't known her - or him - well enough to recognize that he - or she - didn't want to, or wasn't in the mood ..."

"Which shouldn't be the situation, before you do it."

"Um-hmm. ... So we don't ask - or just say - what we want."

"Um-hmm, but we manage to find out if we do."

"Real good! And that's good, too, how we do it. Talking around it like that makes me want to even more."

"Um-hmm, or want to, in case you hadn't before."

"Like this morning, when we said: 'we don't have to,' the first time, I really meant it."

"Did you or I say it the first time?"

"I don't know; we both did, and that brought the subject up, in case it hadn't occurred to you already."

"Hm-hmm! But I guess it had, had to; we've done it every morning."

"Mmmm! Yes, but we both still wanted to make sure the other did."

"Um-hmm, nice, ... polite, not just assuming that she did."

"Um-hmm, aren't we sweet to each other?"

"Real! And you're real sweet when you do it, all sweet in my face."

"You, too. And he was sweet to suggest that we would like it."

"Let's remember to thank him."

"Um-hmm."

They were still lying with their heads on each other's thigh, eventually with a hand on the other's breast, and now they turned their heads down and smiled at each other and squeezed each other's breast, and then sat up past each other and moved their legs around with their drawn up knees next to each other's as they smiled again and both slid their hand down between the other's thighs, lightly stroking the soft skin of her inner thigh till they both clasped their knees together, and chuckled with a grin.

"We're going to have to let his bed dry out again," Martha said as she felt the wet spot from her orgasms.

"Um-hmm, and give it a rest, and give him clean sheets for tomorrow."

"When are we going to do the laundry?"

"Sunday morning, I guess."

"Oh, yes. I still forget that everything is open on Sundays."

With another tickle between their relaxed thighs, they got up and stripped his bed again and agreed that they could have another beer. They got their beers and found their shirts and went out and picked up their wet towels and the empty beer cans, deciding to stay in the house for the rest of the afternoon since outside it was cooler after the rain.

They played backgammon again, agreeing to leave the puzzle untouched, "in case anyone comes by and wants to know what we've been doing." Most of the time, they were concentrated on the game, bantering about having been able to remove the other's piece, and sipping at their beers. While they were setting up a new game, Becky asked:

"Do you think he can do it like that?"

"Oh? Hm-hmm! If you tell him, maybe."

"Yeah, of course, ... or maybe not. I kind of like to think that we could 'cause we both knew exactly what it was being like. ... Hmmm? I guess I want it to be special, ... with you."

"Umm-hmm, it sure was, but ... with a little help, he could too."

"Yeah, I guess, ... - Hm-hmm! - and I want him to, too. ... And ... the other way? Really doing it?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! I don't know, ... don't know if I could stand it. I sort of passed out when he did it twice. That must have been enough."

"Oh! You, too?!"

"Um-hmm. But I don't know if he could, ... just on and on, twice, maybe three times ... for him. Hm-hmm! Men are different, you know, they just can't keep on."

"No, I guess they can't. Maybe I'll ask him."

"You probably will, if I know you."

"Hm-mmm! You do!"

They finished their beers and played another game. Martha reached for her empty can and murmured:

"We better not have another one before going to dinner."

"There's coke, and we should drink a few."

"And Sprite, I'll get a couple. What do you want?"

"I'll have a Sprite, too, thank you."

Martha returned with them, and they played a couple of more games. After the last one, Becky looked up and remarked:

"Oh, we've still got his shirts on."

"Um-hmm, we thought it was cool."

"Yeah, I guess we don't have to go naked all the time. It's going to be funny, wearing a dress this evening."

"Um-hmm, but don't tell them."

"Not even just a hint?"

"I hope you're teasing me."

"I am. Of course not. What are we going to do till eight?"

"We could take a walk."

"Yeah, I guess. Let's see how cool it is outside."

They went out on the deck, seeing that there were a few people on the beach, but only a few just sunning, and none swimming, and decided that it was probably too cool for just a bathing suit and went to their rooms. Becky put on the bottom of her bikini, and was a little surprised to see that Martha had put on shorts and was buttoning his shirt up again - over a bra.

"You have to wear the top, too."

"Oh, I guess so," she replied and went back to her room, putting it on as she returned with his shirt hanging around her neck, and then got her arms back through the sleeves as they went out on the deck and down to the beach.

They walked almost as far as the shops before they started back, not attracting the attention of any boys or young men, there being few out, probably - as they discussed - because they had surmised that there wasn't much chance of starting a conversation with girls who were out strolling. They agreed that their long walk might have been more interesting if some had, but were also agreed that it was really better, since they might have wanted to follow them home. And then they were there, for a while naked in the bathroom, brushing their hair and their teeth, and then reminding each other that they should wash their faces, snickering and then doing so. They put on their best dresses and sandals, smiling at each sheepishly when they met in the hall.

"Yeah, funny," Becky said, and Martha nodded as she went on: "But I guess it won't feel so strange by the time we get there," and they set off.

The couple greeted them rather formally at the door, remarking that they had got all dressed up, but from their own clothing, it was appropriate. Martha immediately thanked them again for lunch the previous day, and when the wife demurred, saying it was nothing, Martha explained that in Norway people always said thank you for yesterday, or for the last time they had met, even if it hadn't been an invitation. The wife said that she thought that was a nice custom, and then the husband mentioned that he like that they had arrived so promptly, and then they immediately sat down to eat.

The wife had even bought coke for them, while they had wine, the husband suddenly asking Martha if she would prefer to have a glass, but she refused, saying that coke was fine. Then the wife apologized to her that they always had kosher meals, but Martha replied that that was, of course, no problem, and mentioned some kosher dishes that she especially liked, explaining while the wife passed the serving dishes that that was one of the reasons she had come to the States, to learn about other customs. That led to questions about her family and what she was going to do when she returned to Norway.

Then the wife turned to Becky and said:

"Oh, yes. I talked to your mother yesterday, telling her how nice we thought it was that you stopped by yesterday. She was pleased, too."

"Yes, she told us."

"She said your brother is coming out tomorrow to drive you both back on Sunday. That's nice of him."

"Yes, for us and for my parents, saving them the trip."

I wanted to suggest that you come to dinner on Saturday, but she said that that would be going to too much trouble, that you had enough food at the house that had to be eaten."

"Yes, though it was kind of you to offer, and we really have enough, thanks to your inviting us for dinner tonight. It's delicious."

"Oh, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it," and she turned to Martha and added:

"And I hope you do, too, Martha. That is your name, isn't it?"

"Yes, nice that you remembered. Yes, the dinner is lovely; I like it very much, thank you."

Then the husband asked if they had been having a good time, and they said that they had been, and Becky volunteered that she had been out there for almost three weeks.

"It looks like, from your tan. Do you have a bikini yet?" he asked, which earned him a stern glance from his wife as Becky replied:

"How did you know?"

"Your mother told me last week," the wife replied: "... and wasn't too pleased, if I may say so, saying that she thought you should have asked her first."

"Yes, probably, but my father didn't mind."

The wife didn't see her husband's veiled smile, replying:

"Maybe why she thought you should have asked first."

"I know; she said I couldn't wear it when I was alone on the beach, and I haven't."

"That's good."

For a few moments they ate in silence, and then Martha asked if they always spent their vacations on Fire Island They replied that they travelled often, to Europe and Israel, previously by ship, but now flying. Then they told where they had been in Europe, "even in Poland, where both our families come from." That subject lasted until they had finished the meal. When the wife began to clear the table, Becky sprang up to help. Then they had dessert, and coffee, still talking about where they had been in Europe, the couple sounding like they enjoyed telling about all the places they had visited.