Marti Ch. 01: The Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone but me laughed.

"You promised the guys a streak wherever they wanted," Morgan said, "and this is the spot they picked out. So now all that is left to do is for you to get your ass out of the car and start running."

"No, no, no," I begged, "you can't do this to me. Be reasonable. For Christ sake, there's a million people out there. Seriously, I can't do this; I really can't. Please don't."

"You don't want to force me to have to discipline you again, do you?" Morgan cautioned sternly as she waggled a finger at me. "I'm warning you Marti; this is your last chance to cooperate."

I gasped in horror and latched on to a headrest for dear life as Morgan threw open the door. The voyeurs from the Beta party, who now surrounded the car, cheered.

"It's show time Marti," Morgan said.

"Oh shit! No!"

"Get to it girl," Terry said. "Get your nakey ass moving."

"No, please, god no, you can't do this to me. There's way too many people; they're everywhere; I'll never make it; I'll get arrested. Please, I'm your friend. Please, please, please, I'm begging you."

"Streak! Streak! Streak!" the drunken frat boys started chanting again.

"You'd better run fast," Suzi laughed. "And I mean really fast. There's police everywhere."

Suddenly, my sorority sisters grabbed me and tried to wrestle me out the door.

"Help me," Morgan said as she seized me around the middle. "Terry, get her arms," "Suzie, grab her legs."

"Stop. Please, I'll do anything. I'll clean the sorority house for a month, two months. I'll do your laundry. I'll make your beds. I'll wash your cars."

"Here we go." Morgan said. "On three everyone, one, two,"

"Oh shit!"

"Three!"

With a concerted heave, my girlfriends ripped my grasp free from the headrest, and launched me out the car. Tumbling out of the car completely bare-ass, I shrieked in terror as the car door slammed shut behind me and locked. Frantically, I banged on the window of the back door of the car with my palm.

"Terry, Morgan, please, let me in! I can't do this. Seriously, I can't do this, not now, not with all these people. I'll streak for you some other time, please, I promise."

Taking out her phone and filming me, Morgan shook her head no.

"Morgan, what are you doing?" I asked in a panic.

"I warned you." Morgan said. "Consider this is part of your punishment for not getting out of the car when we told you too. I think I'll post this video on YouTube, Vimeo, and wherever else I can find."

"You've been such a naughty girl that now everyone's going to get to see you get yourself punished." Terry laughed. "I'm sending this video to everyone you know."

"Suzi," I said, positioning my hands as if I was praying, "I'm begging you. I'm your best friend. I've always been there for you. You gotta help me. I'm completely naked. For the love of god, you can't leave me like this!"

"Better start running girl." Suzi laughed, taking great delight in shaking her head no as well.

"Now don't you wish that you'd behaved yourself," Morgan said. "I told you that you'd regret it if you didn't mind me. Now, you'd best start streaking like you promised or you'll leave me no choice but to have to punish you for a third time."

As I covered myself with my hands and squirmed in my embarrassment, I could hear Morgan giggling as she whispered to Terry, "I think Marti's about to piss herself."

I turned to the frat boys in the front seats, "Guys, please, I'm begging you. Have some compassion. Everybody in the world will see me; I'll be arrested; they'll throw me in jail."

The frat boys just laughed.

"Surely we can come to some sort of an arrangement. I'll detail all your cars, every one of them. I'll mow your lawn in just a thong bikini and high heels. I'll clean your whole frat house from top to bottom in just my underwear. Anything."

"Ahhhhhhh!" looking right at me, a woman screamed only 30 feet away; I was out of time.

"Streaker!" a man's voice in the crowd called out and an excited murmur went through the crowd. "It's a streaker!"

"Look, over there," another voice behind me yelled. "She's naked!"

"Hey everyone, it's a streaker!"

To my horror, everyone was gawking at me, pointing, and getting out their phones. Hundreds and hundreds of them looking at me and hundreds more looking in every direction trying to find me.

"Please. I'm begging you. Get me out of here."

But everyone in the car just laughed and shook their heads no. When I turned back around, it seemed as if everyone in the world was looking at me.

It was at that moment of ultimate despair that one of the strangest things happened. Despite the humiliation and terror, I became overcome with an overwhelming sexual exhilaration. It was a real rush to have all those people watching me intently and taking great pleasure in my naked degradation. I was the desired one, the one everyone was looking at. It was if I were a famous rock star and everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of me and it was erotic as hell.

Still, I was naked in a sea of people and the police were everywhere directing traffic and patrolling. Out of time and forced to accept my destiny, I needed to find out the rendezvous point before I started my streak. Usually, the deal was that the drop off car would meet up with the streaker, me, at a designated point, albeit distant, a mile or so, at a designated time, like 15 or 20 minutes later, and it'd be up to the me to get to the rendezvous in time to get picked up.

In the meantime, I'd be forced run around like a crazed felon on a jail break attempting to avoid the police. Usually the rendezvous point would be chosen to be at a most inconvenient and distant point so as to force me to show myself off to as many people as possible before getting picked up. During the streak, the drop off car would try to follow me around so that they could watch the streak, honking their horn and yelling when they got close to me, but wouldn't pick me up until the designated time and place.

"Where's the pickup?" I asked. "At least tell me where and when you're going to pick me up."

"No pickup," Morgan said shaking her head. "You're on your own tonight."

"You're shitting me."

Both the entire car and the group of voyeurs from the party broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"I told you that they'd be extra forfeits if you didn't cooperate," Morgan said, still filming me. "I told you that you'd force me to discipline you again if you didn't start streaking but you didn't listen. I'm sorry, but now you've left me no choice but to impose another punishment on you."

"Please, Morgan you can't just leave me like this." I said as I clutched my boobs and my hooch with my hands, "Where will I go? I'll get arrested."

It was, by far, the most humiliating moment in my life. Standing there naked with hundreds (maybe even thousands) of people watching me, red faced as I tried to cover myself with my hands while squirming in my embarrassment. All the while, Morgan was scolding like a disobedient little schoolgirl as I groveled for mercy in front of her. Not only was, Morgan, Terry, and Suzi laughing at me and reveling at my indecency, the bitches were even filming it.

"Don't blame me," Morgan said, "You've brought this punishment on yourself. Consider this a lesson you needed to learn. Maybe now you'll learn how to behave yourself properly when you lose a bet."

"Son of a bitch!"

"Now, you'd best go on now and start streaking like a good little girl," Morgan said. "We don't want any more misbehavior from you now do we? I'd really hate to have to discipline you any further."

"Yeah Marti," Terry laughed, "run along like a good little bimbo. Don't make us have to get out of this car and spank you."

"You really don't want to get yourself videoed getting punished in the nude for the third time do you?" Morgan said. "I'd think that would be really embarrassing for you."

"You ought to see what you look like," Suzi said to me, turning red in the face and laughing at me so hard that she could barely catch her breath.

"Streak! Streak! Streak!" the guys began their infernal chanting again.

Young men were running towards me to get a good look, and vast numbers of people were watching in my direction.

"Hey everyone, it's a streaker and she's a girl!" another voice shouted.

"It's a streaker!" a young man shouted.

Scared out of my wits, I broke away from the car and began running through the crowd of people as fast as I could. I couldn't have gone any faster if my ass was on fire. I didn't even know where I was going. All I knew was that I had to get off the lawn as quickly as I could. I needed a plan. Getting all the way back to my apartment at Cornetta was impossible; it was over 16 miles away. And, Beta house didn't seem to be an alternative either as it was over two miles away and all the roads to fraternity row would be choked with cars and pedestrians.

Cutting across the lawn, I ran weaved my way through the massive crowd of people. Immensely entertained by my embarrassment and nudity, the men gawked, cheered, took pictures, and yelled their encouragement while the women giggled at me and pointed. A few people, those not paying attention to all the yelling, had their eyes popping out of their heads as I passed.

"I love your outfit," a young man called out to me.

"Hey, stop," another man yelled, "Please stop. I'd like to get a selfie with you."

"Can I get your phone number, please, please, please," a male voice shouted.

My libido surged like you would not believe. It was like I was on a hormone pump and I caught myself giggling and smiling as I watched all the people watching me intently. With all the hormones and adrenaline in my bloodstream, I had so much energy that I felt like I could almost fly. It wasn't like I was running, it felt like I was gliding; it was effortless.

Everyone was staring at me. Even though there were thousands of people on the lawn, at that moment they could be divided into only two categories: everyone else and me. My nudity set me apart from the rest of polite society and caused me to be on the run. But, at the same time, it made me the object of almost everyone's fascination, wanting to see if I could run fast enough to avoid the police or if I'd suffer the embarrassment of being arrested naked. My peril was their theater. It was as if I were a Roman gladiatrix doing combat in the coliseum and people amused themselves by watching to see if I live or die.

Thousands of people were staring at me; the attention was electrifyingly thrilling, both sexually and otherwise, just indescribable. With my bare feet digging into the soft turf, my breasts jiggling, with goosebumps on my ass, with the cool air on my body reminding me that I was completely naked, and with wind on my shaved hooch, it was an incredible sensory sensation, better than sex.

As I accelerated into overdrive, I passed hundreds of astonished and giggling people gazing at my nudity, feeling more alive, more athletic, more wild, more sexy, more turned on, more frightened, and even more primal than I'd ever felt before. A combination of emotions, I felt like the antelope being chased by the lion, like the bandit running from the law, like the gladiatrix being menaced in a fight, like a sprinter in a race, like a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest, and like an actor on a stage all at once. I felt jubilation, fright, dread, anger, ecstasy, adoration, and determination all at once.

Still getting over the shock of being naked in public for the first time, watching the faces of hundreds and hundreds of people looking at my naked body, giggling, cheering, laughing, smiling, pointing, taking photos, and even looking horrified was a mind fuck beyond description and my libido soared off the scale. Most of all, they were all staring intently at me, not just fleeting glances but checking me out from top to bottom, and I was completely naked. They were watching my boobs, staring at my hooch, and giving my ass a good look and they were even photographing me. A mind-numbing overload of emotions, it was amazingly flattering and terribly embarrassing, even frightening, all at the same time.

Over to my left, I saw a large group of young men, college students, at least 50 of them, heading back from the game towards their dorms and I veered towards them, just to give them a good look at me, for the fun of it. Suddenly, I wanted them to see me naked and give them a real good look; I wanted an appreciative audience of young men and I wanted to give them a show. Ecstatic to see me running their way, the young men cheered me on.

"Hey, over here gorgeous," a male voice yelled.

"Hell yeah!"

"Go girl! Go! Go! Go!"

I ran through the throng of young men like a conquering hero in a Roman triumph and gave a couple of them a high five. Cheering wildly, clapping, grinning from ear to ear, and with their eyes bulging, they couldn't have been more delighted to see me if I'd been handing out $100 bills and it shot my libido even higher. I could already feel myself getting wet and I'd just started my streak. As I reached the other side of the group, they begged for me to come back.

"Hey, don't leave, come back! Come back!"

"We love you; don't go; please, don't go."

I smiled at them and blew them a kiss. Unfortunately, I could also hear my drunken entourage, the voyeurs from the frat house that had followed me here in the caravan of cars, chasing behind me yelling, "Streaker, streaker coming through, streaker coming through."

With these inebriated assholes announcing my presence, I'd never make my escape. The first thing I had to do was lose them. They were yelling "streaker" so loud that people could probably hear it in South Carolina. They were like a cowbell, giving away my position. It'd take too much time to outrun them in my bare feet and, on the lawn there wasn't anywhere to hide.

I knew that the University kept a lecture room open as a study hall until midnight every night in the middle of Saxton Hall and headed in that direction. Large and rectangular in shape, its two entrance doors were in the middle of the building. If I locked the front doors behind me and cut through the study hall, I could make it to the other side of Saxton in no time while the frat guys chasing me would have no choice but to run around the entire building to catch up. It'd give me a huge head start.

Looking at all the surprised and smiling faces looking at me as I weaved my way through toward Saxton Hall, the excitement and sexual exhilaration of my streak quickly soared. Most of the people, particularly the men, seemed absolutely elated to see me, like they'd won the lottery. Even most of the college aged women acted like they were enjoying seeing me run for my life in my birthday suit. With all the adrenaline and hormones in my system, I had boundless energy and picked up the pace. Giddy and smiling, I maneuvered through the hundreds of fans, startling many. When you're naked in front of so many people, it felt good to run.

More sober and more motivated than the gaggle of drunken voyeurs following me, I made it to Saxton Hall well ahead of the Beta boys. Wasting no time in locking the glass front doors behind me, I flipped the surprised frat boys the bird, and ran into the lecture hall. As I shut the door to the study hall behind me, I could hear the voyeurs chasing me rattling the front doors to Saxton trying to get in.

"Dammit, it's locked," one of the frat brothers said as he tried the door.

"They're all locked," another male voice said.

"Quick, this way," a third male voice said, "we'll have to go around."

As I heard the sound of dozens of people running off I smiled. They were screwed. They'd have to run all the way around the building while I could just cut through the middle. But, as I looked up, about 60 students studying in the lecture hall were staring at me in shock.

"Oh, hi," I said, flashing an embarrassed grin as I covered myself with my hands. "Uh, sorry about this."

Frozen in their astonishment, wide eyed, with their mouths ajar, and motionless as statues, the students, mostly geeks, just continued to stare at me. Completely in shock, they looked paralyzed beyond rational thought. I paused for a moment as I searched for the words to justify my nudity and assuage their alarm. But, having urgent matters to attend to and no quick explanation, I thought better of it and just bolted out of the room instead. As I reached the back doors on the other side of Saxton Hall, I giggled as I locked those doors as well and doubled back. By the time the Beta boys realized that I'd tricked them again and that they'd have to run around the building for a second time, I'd be long gone.

"Excuse me again," I said, recovered my intimate parts with my hands when I scurried back through the study hall. "Just passing through."

Locked in the same position that I'd left them in, the geeks still had the same astonished expression on their faces and I wondered how long they'd stay that way. They still looked pretty traumatized. I sure hoped that I hadn't caused them any permanent injury.

As I popped out of the Saxton Hall back into the night, it seemed as if there were even more people than before walking across campus. Again, I plunged headfirst onto the crowded lawn, dashing across the huge open field in a frenzy, without the slightest idea of where I was going. All I knew that I was in one hell of a hurry. There was just so many people, thousands of them, that I was beginning to become frantic and unnerved. How long could I keep this up? I needed to figure out a plan to get me out of this mess and fast.

My nudity made me a desperado, an outlaw, a criminal, a wanted woman on the run from the police. I'd be arrested by any law enforcement officer on sight. Surely by now, someone had called them and the law was looking for me. My only salvation was that with all the traffic and all the people, they probably couldn't move any faster than I could. But it was only a matter of time before the gendarmes began closing in. With no clothes, no transportation, nowhere to go, no phone, no money, and no plan, if I had any chance of getting through the night without locked inside of a jail cell, I'd need help, a lot of help, but who?

One thing was for sure, I couldn't avoid arrest by just running around the NC Tech lawn in the nude all night. Although there were plenty of bushes and shrubbery at NC Tech, with all the people, there was no way that I could get enough privacy to hide and I couldn't afford for people to see where I hid and then possible call the police or just stand there and watch me try to cower behind the shrubbery and take photos.

"There she is again," a man called out. "Over by Saxton Hall."

"There's the streaker," another voice in the night yelled.

A middle aged woman looked thunderstruck as I ran right in front of her. No matter what I did or where I ran to, it always seemed as if dozens and dozens of people were looking at me, entertained by my frantic attempts to escape and by my nudity.

It all seemed so surreal that it was hard to believe that I was actually streaking. I'd never even considered running naked in public, it was way too risqué, too illegal, and too scandalous. Until a few hours ago, it seemed completely inconceivable that it would ever happen to me but, suddenly, here I am, running across the NC Tech lawn, as naked as the day I was born, with thousands of people watching me. I was really streaking, and, just as surprising, I was really enjoying it.

Suddenly I ran into a patch of gravel, the university had laid down as a temporary parking lot for construction vehicles and the prickly surface gave my bare feet hell.

123456...8