Marti Ch. 01: The Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where'd she go?" and officer said.

"Did she get by you?" an officer asked the cop that cut me off.

"Couldn't have. I'd have seen her."

"Damnit," another officer said, "She's right here somewhere. She's got to be."

"She's here alright," A fourth officer said calmly. "We've got her. She's just hiding. Seth, seal off the North opening and Julie, you seal off the south. Everyone else, just spread out and look everywhere. Take your time and be thorough. There's no need to hurry, we've got her pinned up. She can't go anywhere."

Blocking off both ends of the lawn between the dorms, the police had anyone in the area between the dorms to move back, ordered the monitors to shut and lock the doors to the dorms, and then began systematically searching the bushes for me. At that moment a news truck rolled up and a reporter jumped out along with a cameraman. The news crew must have been following the police scanner and overheard what was happening.

"What's going on?" A reporter asked one of the officers. "I heard that there was a streaker?"

"Just some drunk girl that got herself naked and started running around the campus showing herself off to everyone."

"Do you think she's in here?" The reporter gestured to the lawn and shrubbery between the two dorms.

"Oh yeah, we saw her run in here and blocked her off. She's hiding in the bushes here somewhere. We ought to have her under arrest in just a few minutes."

"Could you give us a moment?" the reporter begged. "We'd love to get a shot of her arrest."

The officer considered the request for a moment as the reporter eagerly looked on.

"I'd really hate to miss the shot," the reporter said. "If we can get film of the arrest, it might even be our lead story and it's sure to be picked up by a lot of other stations. People love that shit."

"Well, okay, just hurry it up."

The officers paused the search for a minute while the news crew got a microphone and television camera out of their truck and powered up their equipment. I was stunned. Now my arrest was bound to be televised. If I didn't figure out a way out, I'd make the evening news show and everyone in North Carolina would see me get busted in my birthday suit.

Flashlight beams crisscrossed under every bush and behind every shrub. Some even searched the tree I was in but didn't see me. Still, I couldn't hide up here forever. It was only a matter of time before the officers figured out that I must have climbed a tree. After that, they'd find me almost immediately. I was screwed. Any further running was useless. There were too many cops and maybe more coming; even If I could outrun the officers, I'd never outrun their cars and their radios. Although the upper-class dorms were only a few hundred yards away, they might as well have been in Montana, I'd never make it.

Frantically looking around for something, anything, I spied an open window only a few feet away from my tree on the third floor of one of the dorms. One of the tree branches in my tree came close enough to the window that I might be able to Tarzan over to the window and climb in, that is if I didn't break my neck in the process.

Quickly but as silently, I started making my way across the branches for the open dorm window. Naked, my bare feet easily hugged the branches while my toes help grip the tree bark and, without clothes to snag or get hung up on, I quickly crawled out on the branch so as to be as close as possible to the open window. Unfortunately, the branch was still a five or six feet away from the window, a lot further than I'd thought. If anything went wrong, the fall would be three floors down. If I messed this up, being nude would be the least of my problems and I gave serious consideration to just climbing back down and giving up.

But, as I looked around at the police and the news crew, I began to imagine my humiliation if I were to be caught. Everyone on both campuses would know that I was the idiot that tried to streak the football game. I'd look like some drunken floozy, scandalized in the press, arrested nude in front of a crowd of people and a TV news crew, and forced to go to court; I'd be convicted of a crime; I'd never live it down.

Whomever said there was glory in a great mistake obviously wasn't referring to streaking. If I succeeded, I'd be admired by many and the daring streaker, a rebel who, against all odds, intrepidly eluded the police in a courageous run. People would use words to describe me such as athletic, speedy, bold, adventurous, audacious, and sexy. But, if I got caught, I'd be just a stupid over-sexed floosy that got so drunk that she stripped off her clothes and got herself busted butt-naked in front of ten thousand people or more. People would talk of me as being retarded, stupid, lewd, obscene, scandalous, silly, and even criminal. They'd call me a floosy, a trollop, a nympho, a slut or a tramp. Everything was on the line. I couldn't afford to fail.

Suddenly, considering the alternative, the dormitory window looked a lot closer than before. It was a bit of a stretch, but doable. Grabbing onto the branch with both hands and locking my feet together underneath, I hugged the branch, and gently let my body swing over the side of the branch until I was hanging beneath it by my hands and feet. Letting my feet go, my body dropped down leaving me suspended by just my hands beneath the branch as if I were a live naked girl Christmas tree ornament. Taking a deep breath, I then swayed my body back and forth to get more momentum and then swung over and clutched the windowsill with one hand while still hanging onto the tree with the other.

Looking around to see if anyone saw me, to my surprise, it didn't appear that anyone did; despite all the motion, the police were still all looking under bushes. But now came the hard part; now I needed to let go the tree branch, swing my other arm over to the windowsill, and try to shift all my weight to the building without falling. There was no margin for error and no net. The branch was easy to hang on to but the building not so much. Screw this up and I'd drop right off the side of the dorm and fall three stories. Again, I began to have second thoughts and wondered if I should just give up. I even began to wonder if it was even possible to have that much movement without being seen by either the crowd or the police.

A crowd had developed at both ends of the dormitories, excited to watch me get busted in the nude. Luckily, although there were police everywhere, it seemed that my body was sufficiently obscured by the tree that no one had noticed me yet. Still, I seriously doubted that I could swing the rest of my body over to the window without someone seeing me. The news cameraman turned on his camera light and shinned it toward the bushes where the officers were searching, eager to catch the moment on film when the squealing drunken coed would be pulled naked from the shrubbery, handcuffed, and frog-marched to the police cruiser.

Suddenly, I realized that the news lights were so bright that they were almost blinding and it was causing the police officers as well as the crowd to shield their eyes from the glare. It offered me a chance. It was now or never. But, just as I started to try to swing the rest of my body over to the window, a policewoman turned and started my way, searching the bushes underneath me with her flashlight. I froze, with my toes dangling perilously only fifteen feet or so directly above the police officer's head. As I dared not move, I was obliged to sway helplessly with one hand gripping onto the window sill and one hand still clutching onto the tree branch and be as motionless as possible.

Holding my breath even though I felt my lungs was were about to burst, my heart was pounding so loud I worried that people could hear it. Completely exposed, the policewoman could easily see me if she just looked up. After all, how hard would it be to see a naked girl dangling in the air?

With my situation quickly going from bad to worse, I wondered how long I could hang on before I either lost my grip or someone saw me, not long. The police search of the bushes was nearly over. They'd start looking in the trees soon and I was just hanging out between the tree and the building like wet laundry on a clothes line. By now, many of the officers had a line of sight on me and if they but looked up, they'd probably see me.

With my twat and ass just catching the breeze as I waited for a chance to make my move, I shivered as a chill came over me. Sweaty from all the running, a bead of sweat began rolling down my back and tickled my buttocks as it continued over my crest of my ass until I could feel the droplet beaded up on the bottom of my bum, about to drip off.

"Oh no!" I thought to myself. "No, no, no."

With both of my hands employed in holding on, there was nothing I could do to keep me from dripping sweat. With sweat now trickled down my leg as well, any second now, I'd hit the officer in the head with a droplet of sweat off my ass. I'm sure that the poor police woman beneath me would just love that. Mercifully, the officer moved on out from under my tree, shinning her flashlight under some shrubbery thirty feet ahead.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself. Out of time, I doubled my gripped the windowsill, pulled the tree branch as close to the building as I could, took a deep breath, swung my feet over to the building, wedged my toes between the bricks, gritted my teeth, pushed myself up with my legs, let go the branch as I pulled up with all that I had, swung my arm over to the window sill and just barely snatched onto it with the very tips of my fingers.

"Ughh," I grunted.

Unfortunately, I hadn't accounted for what would happen when I let go the branch. Relieved of all my weight, the branch snapped upward with a loud "whap," and rattling of its leaves, noisy enough for every cop to hear as well as enough motion to shake a good portion of the tree. Suddenly a flashlight illuminated me.

"She's up there on the wall!" the policewoman cried out. "She's climbing in that window on the third floor."

"Oh shit," I muttered as hung precariously off the side of the dormitory with just my fingers on the windowsill and my toes barely gripping onto the bricks. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

As flashlight beams danced on the wall and lit up my bare ass, I frantically began scrambling up the brick wall with my feet. A huge cheer from the crowd almost drowned out the sound of the police calling to me.

"You there, on the wall," a police officer shouted, "stop what you're doing. You are under arrest!"

"Don't move," Another officer yelled.

As I glanced down the news cameraman was taking aim and I looked away to hide my face just as the entire area around me became bathed in bright light. With my ass and hooch hanging out for all to see and being filmed by a local news crew, I crammed my toes into the spaces between the bricks, redoubled my efforts, climbed up to the window sill, dived headfirst into the open window, and plopping onto the tiled dormitory floor with a thud.

"She's in the building," a voice screamed. "The streaker's climbed in the building."

"Martinez, quick, cover the backside of the building," an officer yelled. Seth, Julie, Jose, Layton, follow me, Vinson cover the front."

Splayed out spread eagle flat on my back in a study alcove across from the elevators recovering from the fall, I slowly regained to my feet.

"Ughhh," I groaned as I rubbed a small, but painful, bump on the back of my head.

Still a little woozy form hitting my head in, I staggered out into the hall looking for help but it was empty and silent. All that I could hear was the low hum of the neon lights. There didn't appear to be any activity at all. With it being a Saturday night with a home game, it seemed that the freshman guys were all at the game or partying.

Not wanting to be caught on the same floor as the police saw me go in, I made a mad dash for the stairs hoping to beat the police to them. Maybe if I got to the second floor, I could find a window low enough that I could jump out of and escape.

No luck, I could hear officers running up the steps just as I got there; I'd never make it to the second floor before the cops. With nowhere else to go, I scurried up the stairs to the fourth floor. Luckily my bare feet hardly made a sound on the steps and it didn't appear as if the police heard me. But, my good fortune ended there. As I exited the stairwell, the fourth floor was empty and quiet, not a sole in sight, no one to ask for help, and no one to hide me. All I could hear was the police talking in the stairway as they ascended.

"Seth, take the third floor," an officer said.

"Got it," Seth responded.

"Julie, you cover the other stairway, and Jose, you take the fourth. I'll check the elevator shaft and cars. Search the latrines, check every unlocked door, and look in the janitor's closets."

Beneath me, I could hear the officer's footsteps fanning out in every direction, including towards me. Out of options and out of time, I had nowhere to hide and nowhere else to go. The dorm was only four stories high and I was on the top floor; the stairways and elevators were blocked. If I didn't find an open door in about 20 seconds, it'd be over, kaput, finished, the end; I'd be done for. They'd catch me standing in the hall of the men's freshman dorm, undressed, and with a stupid expression on my face. I'd look like the biggest floozy that ever lived, a real bimbo nympho. I wouldn't just be bimbotized in front of the Beta house, I'd be bimbotized in front of the entire world.

Desperately, I tried one door right after another, locked, locked, locked, and locked. I could hear the cop's footsteps on the stairs; almost at the top, he'd be able to see me any second now. I scurried down the hall as fast as I could trying every door, locked, locked, and locked. Suddenly, a door knob turned, the door opened. Quickly slipping inside, I gently closed and locked the door behind me.

In the dorm room, a nerdy looking freshman, wearing glasses, looked up from his beginning calculus book at me in shock. The young man couldn't have been more startled if a fully grown gorilla had walked in the room. I put my index finger vertically on my lips, the universal please be quiet sign.

"Shhhhh," I whispered urgently.

Staring nervously at the door, I waited a few seconds to hear if the officer caught sight of me or heard the dorm room door close behind me. Instead, well down the hall, I could hear the faint sounds of an officer wiggling a door knob to see if it was unlocked, and then knocking on the door.

Thunt, thunt, thunt, "Police officer, I'm looking for a fugitive in the building; open up."

Safe for the moment, I looked back at the speechless freshman. So surprised by a naked girl walking in the room, the young man didn't appear to hear the sounds of the police officer knocking on doors. With his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide open, they young man looked at my body in astonishment.

"Hi," I said, flashing a big smile. Walking up to the astounded freshman, I reached out my hand offering to shake his. "My name's Marti, what's yours?"

Still seated, eyes the size of 50¢ pieces, mouth open, and looking shocked beyond rational thought, the young man stared at my nude body in amazement. When he made no effort to shake my hand, I grabbed his and shook it.

"I'm Marti," I repeated, maintaining my smile. "What's your name?"

"Oh, my name?" So overcome by my nudity, it took the dumbfounded teenager a moment to remember his name. "Billy, my name is Billy."

"Good to meet you Billy."

"Oh my god, you're naked," Billy said as he stood up.

"Yeah, I noticed that too."

"But how, why?"

"Billy, I don't have a lot of time so let me get right to the point. I'm in a serious jam here and I really, really, really, need your help."

"What type of jam?" Billy asked, looking at me suspiciously.

"I'm naked, I'm being chased by the police, and I need somewhere to hide?"

"Police," Billy looked alarmed, "why are the police after you?"

"Indecent exposure," I said as I gestured at my nudity.

"Oh," Billy said as he gave my nude body a good look from top to bottom and the epiphany of my legal troubles began to slowly sink in. "I see."

"I know it looks bad but it's not really my fault."

"But how?" Billy asked. "Did you just forget to wear clothes?"

"No. I didn't forget to wear clothes. I kind of lost them."

"You lost them?" Now Billy really looked confused.

"I lost them in a bet but that's not important right now. What's important right now is that I need a place to hide and you can help me with that."

Down the hall, I could still hear the distant, but ever closer, sound of a police officer knocking on doors, thunt, thunt, thunt, and asking to be let in.

"Police," the officer said as he knocked on the door, "Open up. We're looking for a fugitive."

Luckily, Billy still didn't hear the officer but he would shortly. I really couldn't afford Billy to open the door when the officer knocked. Trapped, if the flabbergasted freshman didn't help me, I was doomed.

"But what can I do?" Billy asked.

"Hide me. Please, do anything but just don't answer the door."

"Hide you? But where? Why?"

"Anywhere, put me in the closet; hide me under the bed; or you could just let me set on your lap," I said seductively.

Unresponsive, Billy just gazed at me in awe.

"Or I can just stand here naked for three hours and let you look at me. I don't care, just don't answer the door."

A moment of silence ensued and it appeared as Billy, who's gaze was transfixed on my nude body was on the verge of saying yes but then the police knocked on another door down the hallway and, this time, Billy heard.

Thunt, thunt, thunt, "This is the police. I need you to open the door. We're looking for a fugitive."

"It's the police!" Billy said as his eyes flew open. "Oh my god, it's the police; there's a fugitive in the building."

"Yeah, me."

"You?" Billy looked suddenly afraid.

"It wasn't my fault; really, I'm innocent."

"How is that possible? You don't look innocent; you look guilty," Billy gave my bare body a good look, "really guilty."

At that point the police officer knocked on another door, this time even closer. Billy looked concerned. I tried to hide my panic.

"I know it looks bad but I can explain."

Although Billy waited for my explanation, I couldn't find the right words that would exonerate me and a moment of silence ensued as I fecklessly tried to come up with a brief, but believable, reason for why I wasn't guilty of indecent exposure even though I was completely bare-ass in a freshman male dormitory. As the cop knock again, Billy shot a nervous look at the door and then glanced back at me, this time with greater urgency.

"It's complicated," I said in a panic, unable to come up with a better answer quickly.

"You want me to help you get away with a crime?"

"No, no, it's not that, I'm not a criminal," I said. "It's just that it's a long story and I really don't have the time to tell you about it."

"I don't know if I should," Billy said as he glanced nervously at the door. "I don't want to get involved in anything criminal."

"I've got a better idea," I said as I took a half-step closer to Billy. "Instead of you hiding me for a few hours, how about we talk about all of this in the morning? I'll explain everything first thing tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Tomorrow? You want to spend the night?" Billy's eyes got really big.

"Billy, you're my only hope."

"Me?"

"You've got to understand, I'm trapped and the police are searching the building. If I leave this room, they'll arrest me. So I'd be very, very grateful if you'd help me out here."

1...345678