All Comments on 'Martin's Hundred'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sad about the settlers, but the Europeans have always, as a whole, treated the first nations tribes of Northern, Central and South America as lesser beings.

Aside from my socio and political views and feelings, I enjoyed this story a lot. That this enigmatic and caring native saved Jame's life out of love? caring? compassion?, shows us how human goodness, etc. can transcend all ethnic, cultural and gender lines.

It's poignant and sad that the beautiful hearted and soulful 'savage' was left by James.

The only thing I would have liked was for James to have taken 'savage' cock up his lily, white arsehole. ☺❤👍

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
A NICE READ

I agree 100% whit the commenter before me.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this adventure

I Really enjoyed this adventure, hence the 5*. Generally speaking, I believe that gay people tend to have more compassion than most straights, and this story only adds credence to my belief.

I'm certain, back in those days, gay Native Americans suffered as much hatred, or maybe even more so, than gay Caucasians.

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 7 years ago
so good

Such a good and exciting read ! The white guy fucked the sexy 'savage'........wish just once the settler had taken the indians cock inside him.....Great well written story !

jim13164jim13164over 6 years ago
Very nice

Well written, a different take on the gay scene, but so plausible. We don't think about gay sex four hundred years ago or how they got "away" to secretly do it. Hot story. Now you can continue the story set back in England.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...