Martin's Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was reunited with Charles in Jamestown. They even managed to find enough privacy between boxes in a storage shed for James to fuck Charles against a wall. Their lust, mutual joy that the other one was alive, and need for each other ignited and flared immediately, and they pledged, given the horror they both had escaped, to remain together. Charles drew a "leave" in the lottery. James thought long and hard, but life in the new world just didn't measure up now with the possibility of life with Charles. So he volunteered to leave on the same ship Charles was assigned to.

It wasn't until they were in a small boat rowing out to the vessel that was to take them home to England and to a life with the only certainty being that they would be together, that it occurred to James why he had not been at Wolstenholme Towne for the massacre there. Looking back at the shore, he caught a glimpse of a young savage—his savage—standing half hidden in trees running down to the bank of the river. The savage smiled, laid a hand on his heart, then to his lips, and then extended toward James.

James gestured back his appreciation and love. Now he knew why the savage had insistently lured him away from Wolstenholme Towne on the morning of the March 22nd.

12