Marti's Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

Four days had past and Marti could see land. It was another island. She accurately supposed it was the home of her new owner. The ship was only an hour away from dock and a crew member informed her it was time she receive a wash. Marti did not have time to wonder if that meant they would release her so she could take a shower, instead the crew member was holding a wash down hose and pointed it at her.

"It is cold water. You better close your eyes and mouth. I'm gonna spray you in the face first. Marti's wash down was brutal. Her legs, tied widely apart, provided no way for her to turn or hide her slit from the water pressure. She tried to twist her torso and tits from the enraged stream of water, but the water striking the sides of her breasts hurt worse. She stood facing forward, instead, allowing the water to force its way directly onto her nipples.

At least she was clean. Her dripping form was visible from the shore as Gloria and her new owner, Peter, watched the boat arrive. Marti could soon see that it was the same Gloria she first met the night of the wager party. Gloria was another contestant. She and Marti had agreed to meet at a local bar after winning their respective bets. Marti, of course, could not keep the meeting. Marti wracked her brain trying to figure out why Gloria was here instead of shopping or jetting off to spend the money she won.

The crane lowered Marti's still chained body to ground level as Gloria and Peter stood in conversation with each other. The crane disconnected leaving Marti standing naked in front of her former fellow contestant and her new owner. She was spread legged with her arms extended upward and outward. Her hair was almost dry.

"Would you like to take her to first punishment and then the house master for assignment, Gloria?" The owner asked. Gloria's eyes lit up.

"Yes, thank you very much." Was Gloria's response. Marti wanted to ask Gloria what the hell she was doing? How she could treat her that way? She decided it would surely be better to ask Gloria alone rather than in the presents of her owner.

Peter did not introduce himself to Marti. He only instructed the deck hand to free Marti and see that she is obedient to Gloria. With those short instructions, he walked off.

Gloria looked at Marti and smiled. "Isn't this wonderful? Not only did I win money, but I also get to boss you around. I never thought this could be so fun. Marti, If you don't obey me I will have you beaten. Do you understand?"

Marti was scared. She simply answered. "Yes."

Gloria nodded in affirmation of Marti's compliance. "Don't worry. I am still your friend. In fact, I know what is going to happen to you and when we get some time, I will tell you all about it. Peter, your new owner told me everything. ...now I have to take you to be punished. You didn't do anything wrong. You just have to be punished so that you know how bad it hurts and don't get any ideas about disobeying."

Gloria reached to undo Marti's wrists. "You won't struggle when I untie you, will you?" Marti nodded that she would not. "Good. Walk in front of me toward that man over there."

The scene was a green garden with pebble stone walk ways. It was a beautiful setting for an island home. Along one of the pebble stone walks, stood a man. Beside him, was a table and a stall. Hanging on the stall were various whips each with a different sort of tip. Marti could not stop looking at the whips as they walked closer. Gloria on the other hand was elated. "So, what did they do to you on the boat ride?"

Marti ignored her question, then remembered why they were walking up to that man. It was so that she could be whipped. She decided she should answer. "They raped me on the boat, but they didn't really hurt me too bad. The things they did that hurt didn't leave any marks. Are you really going to whip me? I was only whipped once before. It was the night of the party."

Gloria cut her off. "I know. I watched it. It was so exciting. I was so happy about winning my bet. I was counting my money as I watched you get whipped. It really must have hurt badly. The whips are made so that they don't leave marks. It is wonderful craftsmanship. Look at all these whips." Gloria looked into Marti's eyes. "It is time you choose the whip you want for your beating."

Marti was aghast. That was why the whips were arraigned on that stall. They were there for her selection of the instrument with which she would be whipped. "Take your time, Marti, don't rush. Play with the tips. Practice whipping yourself. See which one feels best to you. Go ahead, pick one and bend over the bench."

Marti couldn't make herself pick a whip off the wall. She retorted. "Pick one yourself!"

Gloria frowned. "For that ugly response, you will get three more lashes. Pick a whip, Marti. Don't make trouble. Just pick a whip and bend over. Martin here from the staff will whip you first. Then when he is done, I will give you a minute to rub your ass better then I will make you bend over again while I whip you myself the last three lashes." Gloria changed the expression on her face. She smiled and calmed down. "Then we will have a nice chat like friends and I will tell you all the things that are going to happen to you."

-end-

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers
12