All Comments on 'Mary'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

not a bad story at all. but the content seemed a bit dry reading it. still a good read though

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Loved it

Anon clearly didn't read Kim first. I don't think this really stands alone as a read but it is a superb sequel. I enjoy the polyamorous theme and have written elsewhere on it. Many thanks. I'm looking forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very telling line used in this story

sex-sessions

INSTEAD OF

Lovemaking

Makes a lot of difference, as it is no synonym

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe its written by a pubescent teen!!!

Thats your fantasy??!! Your dream is only for idiots who dream about male supremacy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked this

Of course, no matter what is posted in the "loving wives" category, unless it is just happy missionary sexual activity between happily married people, the idiots like the last poster WILL come in and post hateful comments.

Real life is not like that, and situations happen all the time, the rule rather than the exception. This is true in the animal kingdom, and true of human beings.

This tale relates how the lady realizes and accepts herself, the way she is, and she accepts her mate, the way he is.

That simple, it rings true, happens more often than not.

Thus we see scandal daily in the news, as well known people get caught. Then we see the rest of you, gloating at the spicy news, talking about how TERRIBLE that is...?

When MOST of you were recently doing... the EXACT SAME THING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

In real life the wife doesn't get seduced by the husband's mistress or enter a mormon marriage without being born into a mormon family. Take that however you want, it's just mediocre smut.

AndyhmAndyhmover 6 years ago
Good ... but

Interesting story and a good continuation of the tale you started in Kim. But I think you made a mistake in submitting it in LW. Unfortunately it won’t result in a score that reflects its true value

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small personal peeve

To begin with, I enjoyed the story.

The actual name of Josh's post-high school education is Johns Hopkins University. Yes, his first name was Johns, with the "s" at the end. (I am a JHU alumnus.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What great and enjoyable story. I loved it all

Congrats to the writer!

This story is well written, lovely, sexy and so enjoyable.

Please keep writing more stories like that!

Lovely,

KP

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Story

Smoothly delivered and well thought out sex festival. Plenty of amusing comments.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
A nice story.

I disagree with comments saying it

doesn't belong in LW. For me it

definitely does.

Most of the story Mary was a true

lowing wife.

Until she started cheating.

Spicing up your love life, in marriage,

is a good thing.

Doing it behind your spouse's back isn't!

Even though there was talk of adding partners,

this was still cheating.

The writer turned this wonderful wife into

a dishonest wife.

A pity.

3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You cannot appreciate the full meaing of this story if you don't read the preceeding Kim story first.

Dave and Kim were already lovers. This ending tries to let everyone have their cake and eat it too. Let's hope they don't choke on it.

Can't imagine what a sequel would look like. So many possibilities! Obviously Kim will have his child. Other than that its wide open.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Perfect.

Thank you for so elequently showing that being a hotwife can mean many beautiful things, and not simply engaging in humiliation and the like. This is a splendid read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I WONDER

If there is a third story. The one where the wife realized her husband was a cheater and Kim made her a fool. HA, HA, Ha, Ha, ha.....

AMerryman

P.S. Never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic story, erotic, sensual and very readable.

Real Loving Wife story. Yes perhaps some cheating but it happens. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WAJAWHII

Seriously now. How about a consequences chapter.

Mary finds out he cheated and she was duped. I would think that gives her pause. At least in the realization of her standing among the three..

AMerryman

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Three isn't a crowd

Very nice continuation- there was worry that Mary would'nt be enough to keep her husband after his fling at the reunion, but things worked out. Kind of was hoping Mary would open up to other men, but the FMF thing is perfectly fine. A feel good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bull

Thought this was going to.be a decent story ,but just same old bull.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

I expected this to be a disaster for Dave, especially when Kim visited California. Happily it seemed to turn out OK.

As far as the anon. comment about FMF threesomes, yes it does happen real life, but the participants keep it low-key and don't brag and talk about their relationship.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Apparently geeks rule 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful. I enjoyed reading it. I didn't find it sexually arousing (my usual reason to go to literotica), but the fun of reading a well-written, plausible and loving story more than made up for it. I have included the author's link in my secret stash of links so that I can come back and read more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous