Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overwhelmed. I expected there would be something resulting from the visit but I had avoided thinking about the possibility of a move to New Jersey. Dave was ready for my hesitation. He clearly wanted to accept the offer. While I dithered, he reminded me that my parents had moved to Pennsylvania two years ago to take advantage of the lower tax burden that state placed on retirees. He reminded me that if we were in New Jersey, they would be a short drive away and we could see them more often. Also, Josh was in Maryland, also a short drive. He'd recently told us he wasn't coming home for the summer. He wanted to take summer courses and the college had offered him a job to help with expenses. He reminded me I was currently not employed and the Dean had told him the university could use some additional help if I wanted to work, even part-time. He also calculated that, after selling our California home and relocating we would be set financially. Lastly, he explained the work load at Princeton would be significantly less then in his current position and we would be able to spend more time together.

He was persuasive and I agreed. I would bite the bullet and treat the entire change as an adventure. We flew home on Friday, spent the weekend crunching the numbers and drafting a resignation letter for his employer. He notified Princeton on Monday he would accept the offer and had a written confirmation by email in an hour. He signed the offer and faxed the letter back to the school. On Tuesday he resigned, giving thirty days notice. After a hurried meeting with his employer, they understood the opportunity and that he not sought the position. They agreed with his decision, told him he could leave whenever he wanted. They would pay him for the thirty days and prorate his bonus as well. Dave thought they felt that having an exemployee at Princeton would improve their image. They only asked that he take whatever time necessary to ensure his responsibilities were properly covered.

Two weeks later I was already packing for the move. Two months later we were living in New Jersey. Dave had been correct in his analysis. We had paid cash for our new house and our bank account was healthier than ever before, Josh had come up last weekend to help organize things, and my parents were planning on visiting next week.

Two weeks after we closed on the house I received a call from Kim. I knew we had clicked when we first met but I hadn't expected her to contact me. I was mildly surprised when she suggested that we get together for lunch later in the week. I accepted and, on Thursday, we met at a quiet luncheon café near by. We talked in general terms about the move and how we were adapting. She also shared some information about herself. When we got to specifics about where we were living, we discovered we where in the same development, about three blocks apart. It was a pleasant lunch and, at Kim's suggestion, we decided to do it again next week, only this time at her home. It was close enough that I could just walk over.

On Thursday, I walked the short distance to Kim's. She invited me in and led me to the kitchen where she was preparing lunch. As we walked through the house, I couldn't help but remark about the remarkable layout and beautiful decorating. Kim suggested we have lunch on the enclosed patio behind the kitchen, with a table, chairs, chaises, and a pool. Once outside, I realized that the patio was surrounded with tall plants and the side windows were frosted. The environment was intimate, quiet and very private.

After lunch we settled into a couple of chaises with the remains of the wine we had with lunch. Eventually, Kim asked if I wanted to try the pool. I replied that it was very inviting, but, regretfully, I hadn't brought a bathing suit.

"That's okay," responded Kim. "I swim here almost every day and I never wear a suit."

I guess I showed a little concern because she continued, "This is a very private environment and I've never felt uncomfortable. I'd join you if you're up for it."

I nodded and Kim stood, collected a couple of towels from a nearby cabinet, and began to unbutton her blouse. I stood and began to unbutton my blouse as well, although more slowly. I had removed my slacks and barely unhooked my bra when Kim stripped off her thong and dove head first into the water. When she surfaced, she told me the water was wonderful and I should join her. I removed the last of my clothing and, using the nearby steps, walked slowly into the water.

A short while later we were swimming, splashing and generally having a good time. I'd never been skinny dipping before and the feeling was delightful. I was free, weightless and without self-consciousness. In that moment I couldn't imagine a more pleasant environment.

Ten minutes later we were leaning on the side of the pool, facing each other, when Kim reached out to touch my hair. "You know Mary; you're a very beautiful woman." The wine, water and nakedness had combined to make me lightheaded.

"Thank you."

Kim then leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. My body, and most of my mind, was okay with where we were headed. Meanwhile, a sane corner of my brain stepped in to counsel caution. I smiled at Kim, said "Thank you" again, and told her I needed some time to examine my feelings. We parted that afternoon with warm hugs and a second, significant kiss.

One week later I was back at Kim's for lunch. I had had a wonderful week mentally playing with the possibilities. I'm sure Dave was aware that something was up since our daily sex sessions were even better than usual. I was prepared to return Kim's offer, if it was still available. I planned to use the pool again and, to that end, had left my bra and panties at home. After lunch we moved to the pool side. I put my wine glass on the patio and suggested we go swimming again. Before Kim could return with the towels, I had pulled my shirt over my head, stripped off my slacks and dived into the pool. Kim laughed as she slowly undressed in front of me and she was still laughing as she swam toward me in the pool.

While treading water, we kissed gently and then more passionately. Kim brought her hand up and palmed my breast. I responded by pushing my tongue into her mouth. We moved slowly to the side of the pool. Kim put her hands on my waist and lifted me up onto the pool deck. I leaned back and spread my legs as she kissed up my thighs and into my vagina. She was as good as Dave, maybe better. The pool deck was hard but I didn't care as I writhed on its surface and experienced my first orgasm caused by another woman.

When she was done, I slid into the water. I kissed her again, tasting myself on her lips. I traded places with her and she lifted herself onto the pool deck. I knew she was impatient as I slowly repeated her actions until I was deep into her. I'd never tasted another woman before and it was beyond imagination. I loved it. Even after Kim had an enormous climax I was reluctant to stop. She finally stopped me professing exhaustion.

I climbed up on the pool deck beside her and kissed her again and again. I cupped her breasts and kissed her nipples until neither of us could continue. Laughing together, we got up and moved to the chaise lounges. We rested a few minutes and sipped our remaining wine.

Kim asked, "What do you think Dave would do if he could see us now?"

"Are you suggesting we include Dave in our Thursday lunches?"

"Possibly. Do you think he'd be interested?"

"Probably. We've talked about including someone else in our sex sessions. Are you volunteering?"

"I like men as much as I like women, maybe more. I have to think about it. Dave and I have an unsatisfied relationship going back to high school. I'm concerned about lighting that fire. I'd never forgive myself if I screwed up your relationship."

"I think we've reached the point where we are solid enough to handle it. Remember, we've already considered three, and maybe foursomes."

"Would you consider it?"

"I certainly would. I sensed that Dave had some smoldering feelings about you after the reunion. However, he might be reticent about you being our partner. I think he might want to protect my feelings and you are beautiful. He'll feign resistance for a while but eventually agree."

"How would you suggest we get him involved without scaring him off?"

"Why don't we do the pool thing again? With his schedule, he can't do lunch but how about you invite us to dinner one Friday or Saturday evening? I'll make sure he accepts the invitation."

"Deal. How about Friday next week?"

"That'll work. Only you have to call him and make the invitation."

"I'll call tomorrow evening. You need to postpone your evening activities until after I call."

"Okay, but don't call too late and we'll bring extra wine."

Friday evening the phone rang. The timing was good since we'd just finished the first trick of the evening. I shouted, "Dave, can you get that?"

A few minutes later, Dave came into the kitchen with a quizzical look on his face. "That was Kim. She invited us to dinner at her place next Friday. What do you think?"

"I told you Kim and I had had lunch together. We hit it off very nicely. You've known her for a long time. I guess she wants to have an extended relationship with us. We should accept, and bring wine."

"Fine. I don't want to give her the wrong idea. Would you call her back, please?"

"Sure. I'll call her tomorrow. For now, sit down. I have something for you to eat.

The next day I called Kim. We talked for a while. I told her how easy it was to convince Dave. We planned a little, but, in the end, I left the timing and the extent of the evening's activities up to her.

The next Friday, Dave and I were at Kim's door at seven sharp. I had two bottles of New Zealand Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc. Kim was planning a light chicken meal so we wouldn't be over stuffed after dinner. Kim answered the door wearing an airy, one piece, chiffon wrap around with an uneven hem line. Stunning is an overworked word, but in Kim's case it was an understatement. I felt underdressed in my above the knee, flared skirt, crisp white blouse with the top three buttons undone and a wide, black leather belt.

I gently nudged Dave out of his trance and we entered the house. After the mandatory, and suggestive, greetings of hugs and kisses, Kim led us to the den near the back of the house. She took my two bottles of wine to cool and returned with three glasses and a bottle of Chenin Blanc. We sat together until the first bottle of wine was empty. Kim led us to the dining room, opened another bottle of wine, and served a beautiful dinner of chicken piccata with broccoli. After dinner, we retired to pool side with the third bottle of wine. Shortly after sitting down, Dave commented, "Nice pool."

"Wow. This is going to be easy," I thought.

"Would you like to try it?" responded Kim.

"Yes, but we didn't bring our suits."

"That's not a problem for me if it's not for you."

Dave scooted over closer to me and leaned toward me. "Are you okay with this?" he whispered.

"I don't have a problem. We've talked about adding some third person spice to our life. Why not Kim?"

"I don't know. I just assumed it would be a man. What if it goes further?

"What do you mean?

"What if Kim and I have sex? Would you be okay with that?"

"Isn't that exactly what we were considering when we discussed a third person?"

"I guess so. I'm good with it and you seem to be too. Lets' give it a try."

When Dave slid back to his original position, Kim got up and went to the towel cabinet. My eyes followed her as she went. I heard the splash when she turned around. When I looked back, Dave's clothing was resting on the chair he had been sitting on and he was in the pool looking at us.

Kim returned with the towels. We stood together watching Dave treading water. Kim looked at him for a short minute, put the towels on a chaise and turned to me.

"I guess he's on board," she said.

"I think so," I responded.

Kim kissed me gently on the mouth and we undressed each other very slowly. Dave was transfixed. The harder he stared the more slowly we went. When we were finally naked, we walked slowly, holding hands, to the pool and walked down the steps into the water. We hugged and kissed again. Dave was staring so intently that I though he might forget to tread water and drown. Kim looked at him and beckoned him to come toward us.

"I don't want you to feel left out," she said as she took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately.

When she was finished, I kissed Dave with as much passion as I could muster.

Dave continued to seem stunned. I reached under the water and took his very erect penis in my hand. "I think he's got the message but he's suffering from a lack of blood to the brain."

The next two hours were amazing. We laughed and played. Dave had both of us on the pool edge at the same time, alternating between us as we orgasmed. We got Dave on the pool edge as well and double teamed him until he covered us and the water with sperm.

Dave had sex with me in the shallow end of the pool. Later he had sex with Kim on a towel spread on the pool deck, and they were very good at it. Dave watched as Kim and I managed oral sex on each other simultaneously. He was motivated enough to join in and I soon had him deep inside me again as Kim used her lips, teeth and tongue on my clitoris. I climaxed so hard I saw stars and couldn't get up for at least five minutes.

Sadly, playtime came to an end. Standing in Kim's kitchen, naked and holding our clothing, Kim asked if we wanted to spend the night. We agreed instantly and we moved the party to Kim's king sized bed.

In the morning, we had Danish and coffee and walked home. The next two weeks were a frenzy of activity. In twos and threes we got together as often as possible. We managed every possible combination and position. Eventually we established a comfortable pattern that managed all our responsibilities and our personal indulgences.

We became a family. We ate together, showered together and slept together. We went to dinner, theater, concerts and sports events together and in various combinations. About six months after our initial pool party, we arranged for a small celebration where Kim exchanged vows with both Dave and I. It wasn't strictly legal, removing possible problems for Dave, but we treated it like a real "marriage."

Once, Dave suggested that he had the better of the arrangement. After all it was as if he had two hot wives. He wondered if I was missing something. I told him my time with Kim was more than I ever expected and my time with him was all I desired. He hasn't raised the issue since and neither has Kim.

About a month before exchanging vows, I gathered the movies we had purchased took them into Dave's office and fed them into the shredder along with the copy of the Kama Sutra. Lastly I shredded C. J. Anderson's magazine article.

I kept the toys.

12