Mary Against the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

"Not tonight, thanks. Different outfit," I said.

To my horror and extreme embarrassment, Steve then related to Frank what had happened the previous night, how I had not worn underwear, and wore a dress that was transparent under strobe light. "She was quite the sensation, last night." He took out his cell phone and showed Frank pictures of my naked body under my dress, all lit up by the strobe lights, which had rendered my dress transparent.

"Wow," Frank said, and he looked over at me with fresh eyes.

Susan did not help, when she said, "Yes. Mary was quite the sensation last night." I blushed furiously and studied the tablecloth as if the secrets to the universe would come to me if I stared at the tablecloth intensely enough.

Frank looked at me differently after seeing the pictures and hearing Steve tell stories about my comportment. Thankfully, he did not mention that serendipitous fuck with a stranger at the end of the evening. I was grateful for his silence about that. Then I realized he had probably told Frank all this already about me, before the date even began. I sunk lower in my chair.

As we rose and waited for our coats from the coat check girl, Frank put his arm around my waist and he held me tightly, squeezing me. It felt nice, I could not help it, I simply enjoyed his firm, masculine touch. When the girl held out my coat he had to release me and as he did, his hand glided up to my boobs and gave a quick and insufficiently subtle fondle of them.

The coat check girl smiled and wished us a very good evening, and she winked at me. I blushed again. We all four piled into a taxi.

At the club, we danced with both men, strictly alternating. The slow dances were where the danger was. Steve got me for the first slow dance, and he pulled me flush against him. I could feel his erection, as he pawed my boobs, trying and failing to be discrete. I wanted to tell him where to get off, but I kept my eye on the prize; I had to worm that information about my philandering husband Matt out of him, so I did not want to ruin things by protesting too much.

As we danced, and Steve felt me up, he whispered to me, "You are so pretty and sexy. Matt is such a lucky guy."

"You mean because he's fucking Carmen tonight?" I asked, acid in my voice.

"I did not say he was smart. He's being reckless. You are much too wonderful to risk losing. You are the hottest babe I've ever met," Steve said.

"I'm not a 'babe.'" I said.

"No? Have you forgotten last night?" Steve said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Last night, for only once in my lifetime, okay, I was a babe. I thought you had eyes for Susan?" I said.

"You two are the best two little women on Earth," Steve said.

"How does fucking Susan compare to fucking Carmen?" I asked, not giving him even an inch of quarter.

Steve smiled. "Susan is much better, of course. She is a marvel. The attraction of Carmen is that she's Matt's mistress, and I love fucking other men's women." Steve was thoughtful for a minute, and he added, "I live to fuck other men's women, actually." As he said this he ran his fingers over my giant diamond engagement ring and fondled my wedding band. "But Susan is truly something, nevertheless."

"I'll tell her you're pleased with her," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sure she knows" Steve said, refusing to be baited. "Tonight, dear Mary, it's all about you," Steve said, and I shivered again, and shut myself up. I ground my pelvis against his cock a little, as a way of responding to his last crude remark.

I figured he was telling me he wanted to fuck me because I'm Matt's wife. What still troubled me was that Matt, thinking I did not know yet, had given him his permission (but not mine!) to go ahead and fuck me, his loving wife. What kind of loving husband does such a thing? Not the good kind, to my way of thinking.

Steve shocked me when he said, "Frank says you're a submissive."

"Frank is off his gourd," I said. "He sounds delusional."

"I agree," Steve said, "but Frank has never been wrong yet. He can always spot them."

The dance ended, and I said as Steve was about to pass me over to Frank for the next dance, "There's always a first time, you know. I'm not that way."

"Good to know," Steve said, as he passed me to Frank.

Now I was truly scared. A boyfriend in college had realized I was a submissive, and he had realized it even before I did myself. We had fun, but it was all a bit too much for me, and I dumped him, even though I had really liked him. I had thought I was in love, but in reality, I simply loved being a submissive with him. My orgasms were over the top, and they were numerous. They were very numerous, actually.

As I said, it was fun, but girls are not supposed to behave in the ways he wanted me to behave. I dumped him, but my reputation was destroyed to such a point that I had to transfer to a different campus. There I was careful and stingy with my sexual favors. Equanimity was restored. I did not need that again! I would like to know, however, how Frank could tell? How do you ask a man such a thing? "Hey, Frank! How did you figure out I'm a submissive?" I don't think so!

I danced the next dance with Frank, and it was a fast dance. It was a good twenty minutes before Frank got me for a slow dance, and let me tell you, the man wasted no time. At this point I had passed my margarita limit and was feeling little pain. He pulled my body flush to his, just as Steve had done before him. He had his arms around my waist, and I quite naturally put mine around his neck.

Unlike Steve, Frank upped the ante by kissing my neck. His hands began to roam all over my backside, and I realized I had to do something. His hands were beginning to go under my skirt to caress my panty covered butt. I did not want to ruin the evening but limits needed to be established. I pushed away from Frank, giving us a little breathing room, and I said, "Let's just dance, okay? I'm a married woman."

Frank smiled. "Sure thing, babe," he said.

"Please call me Mary," I said. Frank smiled a bigger smile. He seemed to enjoy getting a rise out of me.

"Let's go to the bar. I'll buy you a drink, and we'll talk a bit, okay, Mary?" Frank emphasized the word 'Mary.' I nodded and smiled. He was listening to me and being nice. He had already shown at dinner that he was a good conversationalist (a bit of a rare quality for men, in my experience), and he had interesting things to say.

I had yet another margarita (they really were delicious!), and we had a delightful conversation. At some point, Frank turned the conversation to sex. He asked me, "What's the most outrageous sexual thing you've ever done?"

I almost choked on my margarita. I looked at him. Who asks a girl such a question on a first date, assuming this was even a date? "That's an inappropriate question, Frank."

"Please? I'd love to know. If you tell me, I won't pull you into me and kiss you passionately, right here at the bar, okay?" Frank said. I knew he would do that, too, and I also knew I would let him, I would submit, because he had the talents of a dom. Last, I also knew it would not be a good idea.

"I'm a sexually reserved girl, Frank. I got married young (I waved my ring finger in his face), and have been loyal to my husband Matt. Sexually, I'm just boring, I'm afraid," I replied. "I hope you're not too disappointed.

"Steve told me about last night, at the club with the strobe lights," Frank said. He was actually trying to be gentle. "Trust me, Mary, you're not boring."

"Oh, yeah. That. Well, that was a unique thing, and I guess last night was, by far, the most outrageous sexual night of my life." I lied, deliberately forgetting about my wild college years. "I went back to the hotel alone, by the way," I said. "Last night is not going to happen again."

"Never?"

"Never," I said.

"Never is such a strong word, isn't it?" Frank said, and he smiled.

I smiled back. "Yes. Yes, it is. Well I guess you never know. If Matt had a complete change in personality, and I did too, well...."

"Does it have to be Matt?" Frank looked at me. He had lust in his eyes. I waved my rings at him again. "From what I hear, Matt is a generous man with his own personal sperm bank," he said, holding my gaze.

"He may desecrate his vows, but I take mine seriously," I said.

"Steve will be disappointed, if you really mean that," Frank said. That's when I made my first big mistake.

"What about you, Frank? Will you be disappointed?" I stupidly, stupidly said.

Frank's face lit up, he gently pulled me into him, and he gave me one of the most erotic kisses of my life. It went straight down to the Bartholin glands that lubricate my pussy, and My Bartholin glands got busy, very busy, just from that kiss.

Frank did not speak again, he just whipped me onto the dance floor. It was another slow song, and he once again held me close, and this time I did not protest. He kissed me as we danced, and I melted. His hands went to my ass, then under my skirt, and I just kept right on kissing him. He pushed down my panties, and I stepped out of them, right there in the middle of the dance floor, and I kept right on kissing him. I remembered they were Matt's favorite panties. He loved the way I looked when I wore them, so I did not want to lose them. I bent down, picked them up, and stuffed them into my bra.

As we 'danced,' kissed, and dry humped, Frank's hand again went under my skirt from the rear. He stroked my now bare ass and he began to finger my pussy. Now was the time to stop him, and I knew that. Instead, I just moaned.

I was very drunk, but it's also possible I was falling for Frank. Maybe this was just a combination of Reasons Three and Four? I was doing it for the thrill, and also just for the sex? I did not think, just then, that revenge against Matt was really a reason, except that had I not been so mad at Matt, I never would have allowed myself to get in a situation such as this one.

I finally did get alarmed when Frank unzipped. I broke the world's longest kiss, and I said, "Frank, I am not going to fuck you on the dance floor. Put your delightful cock back inside your pants."

"How about fucking later, in your hotel room?" Frank said.

"Maybe you can take me home and your wife can join in the fun?" I said. I did not know if he was married, but I figured he was, if he was proposing my hotel room, which anyway is Susan's hotel room.

"Touché," Frank said.

After that things calmed down a bit. Frank kept me aroused, all right, occasionally dipping his finger inside my pussy, as if to test the waters. I lubricate generously, and Frank confirmed each and every time that his dance partner was good and aroused. I figured people could tell I was being fingered on the dance floor. Horribly, that idea turned me on even more.

Steve also got to dance with me, of course, and Frank then turned his charm on Susan. She gave him carte blanche with her body as much as she did with Steve, which both surprised me and scared me. I was pretty sure Susan had never taken on two men at once before, but since I was not going to put out, the pressure would be on Susan to satisfy both of these womanizing men. I felt like a bad friend. I had to warn her. I looked over and Frank definitely had some fingers inside her pussy as they danced. That did not take long!

As I watched Susan with alarm, I should have saved some alarm for myself! I was of course pulled flush against Steve, with my arms around his neck, and now his left hand was caressing my boobs through my clothes, while his right hand had discovered my lack of panties, and his fingers too were checking the waters. More than checking, however, his fingers were engaged in some active stimulation. My breathing was changing. I knew I had to stop this, but it felt so, so good. Timing was everything. Maybe I could enjoy it a little before I told him to stop?

As I got more and more aroused, there never seemed to be a good time to tell Steve to stop fingering me on the dance floor. I was building quickly towards a climax. Matt always liked me to make noise, and I had not had a silent orgasm since my college years. I had to concentrate to stay silent, but I was too aroused, and mostly too drunk, to stay in control. I was losing it, and I was losing it fast.

I ascribe it to bad luck, because as soon as the music stopped, I exploded in a mega orgasm, right there on the dance floor, with Steve's fingers inside me. Worse, I let loose with a scream of passion. Everyone looked at us, and I collapsed onto the floor, Steve's fingers withdrawing from me as I slowly sank to the floor, and people running up to me thinking I was in distress.

We left the club shortly afterwards. Susan was giggling in the taxi, and I was ashamed and looking stoically at my lap in the taxi, thoroughly humiliated, and furious not at Steve, who after all was just acting like a man, but with myself for having lost control. Okay not all men try to finger their dates openly in a club, so Steve and Frank too needed to assume some blame, but why did I have to be such a floozy?

We were all in the back seat of the taxi, and of course we did not fit, since both Susan and I, while small, nevertheless had child bearing hips. Susan sat on Steve's lap to give more room, and she was grinding around on his lap as the cab negotiated the potholes. With each pothole bump, Susan let out a small squeal, and I just knew she had Steve's cock already buried inside her, the little tramp.

Yes, I was jealous of Susan. I was jealous of how free and easy she was about sex, and how she enjoyed herself in all situations, no matter how outrageous. I was so much more uptight! It's the way I was raised. It's not to say I'm a better person than Susan, or that she's a better person than I am, it's just that we're different. It's a big world; there is a lot of diversity within it.

We all went back to Steve's bachelor pad, an apartment in Lincoln Park which was designed for seduction. He had worked his charms on Susan the previous night, but it would not work on me, I was certain. Of course, the fact that I had let Frank remove my panties and finger me on the dancefloor, and then I had let Steve finger me to a climax on the dance floor, might, just might, have given the two men reason to believe they had a good chance with me.

As we left the taxi, and yes, I did see Steve zipping up, I got Susan alone. "Remember Susan. We have a mission. We need to learn what Steve has promised Matt for my sexual favors, okay?"

Susan smiled broadly, and whispered, "I already know half of it."

"Pray tell," I said, I could not wait to hear!

"There's a super-hot and ambitious little 23-year-old sexpot in the Chicago offices, and Matt wants to lay her. The operative word is ambitious, if you know what I mean."

I nodded. "And the other part?"

"No idea. It must involve money, though. What else?" Susan said. Yeah, that sounds about right, I mumbled to myself.

We all four tried to relax, although it was hard for me, knowing what the unspoken agenda was. About fifteen minutes later, Steve made his move, and it was on me, not Susan.

"No, Steve," I said.

"What do you mean, no?" Steve asked, surprised.

"I think the meaning of 'No' is fairly clear, Steve. Take your hands away. You already humiliated me on the dance floor. That was enough for one night, and possibly for a lifetime....however..." and I left it hanging.

"However what?" Steve asked.

"I need some information. Tell me what I want to know, and the whole truth, nothing but the truth, and I'll give you all the pleasure you can handle for the next hour," I said.

"Three hours, and it's a deal," Steve said.

"Are you serious? Three hours?"

"There are two of us men. We wouldn't want Frank to be jealous, now would we?" Steve said.

"Frank can have Susan, if she's willing of course," the two of them were already going at it, hot and heavy, which made my remarks seem superfluous.

"He wants you, too," Steve said.

"You can't always get what you want, as Mick Jagger once sang," I replied.

"Here's the deal. I'll tell you what I want, and then for the next three hours we, all four, have some fun. You're to do as you're told." I shivered once again when he told me that I was to do as I was told. I so wish I were not such a submissive.

"Tell me, then," I said, implicitly agreeing to his deal.

"What is it you want to know?" Steve said, looking all innocent.

"For what is Matt pimping me out? What did you promise him in order to get his permission to fuck me?" I put it rather graphically.

Steve smiled. "If I tell you, he won't have to make you fuck me."

"If you tell me, you can fuck me now, you moron. You won't have to give my loser husband what he wants! Alcohol clouding your brain?" I said.

"Yeah, I guess so. You're right, of course. Okay, Matt wants me to set him up with a sexpot of a young employee, that's all," Steve said.

"Boy you're pimping all us girls all over the place, aren't you? You asshole. Matt can't seduce her himself?" I said.

"She's not seducible. I know; I've tried. She'll only put out for a promotion. If I get her one, she'll fuck me and anyone else I ask her to fuck, even Matt, even Frank, even all three of us in a blow-out evening. Matt wants me to promote her to a higher paying level, and now you know why," Steve said, smiling at his prospects at laying the sexpot, and also me.

"There's more to it," I said. "The deal was that you tell me everything, remember? I can give you pleasure beyond your dreams, you asshole, so you had better come clean," I said.

"I have very vivid dreams, my dear," Steve said. "It's not easy to surpass them."

"Stop trying to scare me. Stop playing with me. Tell me now, or the deal's off," I said, and I meant it, too. I did not really want to fuck Steve, nor Frank, and certainly not both of them! I was beginning to hope he did not tell me. I could grab my purse and get out of there. If Susan came with me, so much the better. It did not look promising for Susan, however, since Frank already had her naked above the waist and was enjoying her boobs more than any man should.

"You win. You drive a hard bargain, and it's making me hard, too," he said.

"Very funny. Out with it, Steve. Do you need a laxative to help you to get it out?" I was getting annoyed.

"This does not leave this room, Mary. Can I trust you?" Steve said.

"No," I said.

"Then the deal is off. You still owe me for the part about the bimbo, though," he said, moving closer and going for my top.

I pulled away. "Stop it, Steve. The deal was all or nothing. I already knew about the bimbo, anyway. Susan told me. Tell me the rest if you ever want to fuck Matt's wife." I was standing up now, flashing my diamond ring in Steve's face. He really wanted to cuckold Matt's wife, ie, me.

I looked at Steve's pants and the bulge. "Come on, Steve. An erection like yours is a terrible thing to waste. Tell me the secret."

Steve looked at me. "I still have no panties on, see?" and I lifted my skirt to flash him my pussy. "Want to see my ass, too?" I turned around and lifted my skirt again. "It'd be a shame to miss out on your one chance to have me, for me to give myself to you completely, for three hours, don't you think? Tick tock, tick tock" I said, as I went to put on my coat.

"Going, going,.."I said, as I walked to the door.

"Okay! You win!" Steve yelled. His yelling seemed to wake up Susan from her trance of lust, and she pushed Frank away, wanting to give her full attention to the developing show.

"It's all laundering money. The firm has business in Russia, and I made some contacts with an oligarch, as they're called. I buy apartments and sell them to him at a huge markup. We're talking millions for each apartment. I pay the taxes, pay my cut, and deposit the excess in a bank account in the Caymans. Hey, do you want to help? Matt says you like the beach, and the beaches of the Caymans are divine."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers