Mary Against the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a splendid move, perhaps designed to endear me to him, which it certainly did, he lovingly rubbed my clit while we fucked. Whoa, that felt good! Matt had never done that; not even once during our entire marriage, which I was more and more certain was now over.

I saw Steve capturing our fuck with his cell phone and given that he had already sent to Matt the compromising photos from the disco with the strobes, I knew Matt was destined to get a video of this, my most spectacular fuck since my freshman year of college. With that realization, I doubled both the intensity of the fuck, and my rather imaginative sound effects. I was hammering the nails into the coffin of my marriage. Good for me.

Susan and I took a taxi back to the hotel. We did not want to take an Uber, since we were covered with cum and stunk to the high heavens with the stench of sex. The Uber driver would have given us a one-star rating. I called first shower once we were back in our hotel room, but Susan wanted first shower, too, and we compromised, taking a joint shower. Never have my boobs been as well washed as they were after that shower.

Six months later my divorce of Matt was finalized. I flew to Florida to celebrate. Valentina and Susan were thrilled to see me. Matt's company was not paying the hotel bill, so it was Courtyard Marriott time, and I did not have to deal with the Diego Salazars of the world. Besides I could read the Book of Mormon which was in the nightstand. Right, with three syllables.

I had the time to go to Florida, because I months earlier I had arranged a lunch with Carmen, who turned out to be a nice girl. She was thrilled that I did not hate her. I convinced her to trade up, and to date Mr. Bonami instead of Matt. Mr. Bonami ended up liking her so much, she became his kept woman, and I no longer had constantly to find a disposable gold digger whenever Mr. Bonami's wife was not enough for him, which sadly was often. I was not surprised. After all, Matt had always had good taste in women.

I had the delight of an ongoing lesbian affair with Susan. It seemed like a nice break from the craziness of the world of men and heterosexual sex. I knew, however, that I still had an irresistible heterosexual drive within me, and it would not be able to stay silent for too long. Such is life, and life is good.