Mary and Her Benefactor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet watched from an upstairs window as the car headed up the drive. She spoke aloud as she stood in the bedroom, looking at Molly's portrait.

"Oh, this one will do fine, Molly. Very fine indeed."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mary parked in the municipal lot near the water and walked the short distance up Main Street to The Shipwreck. She entered and was greeted by the owner, a middle aged man named Tim Monroe.

"I wasn't really sure you'd come in, Mare. I know I sure as hell wouldn't if I inherited the money you did."

"What can I say, Tim? You're just irresistible."

"Hey, what about me?" asked a man seated at the counter. "I'm a hell of a lot more of a catch than old Tim here."

The man seated next to Jim elbowed him in the ribs. "C'mon Jim. You already know you're the wrong sex for Mary. Why don't you give it up already?"

"Yeah, well. It's a shame is all."

Mary smiled at him. "What's a shame, Jim? I like who I am. No shame in that."

"It's a shame you don't like men like that. For me, that is."

"Oh Jim. If I were inclined toward men, I swear you'd be one of the last I'd be interested in. Does that make you feel better?" she asked as she playfully pushed the bill of his baseball cap down over his face.

This brought guffaws from the men on either side of Jim, and made him laugh as well. Mary was very well liked, and was one of those rare people that could slice into someone with her words and get away with it. Of course, there was really never any venom in her delivery. Instead, Mary loved to make people laugh, and laugh they did.

"So, are you here to work or flirt?" asked Tim with his hands on his hips and a smile on his lips.

Mary pulled on an apron and walked around to the other side of the counter. "All right. No need to be so damned pushy Tim. I'm ready to sling some hash."

Mary was tired by the time her shift ended at three. She undid her apron and tossed it in a bin, then grabbed her bag. She fished out her keys and called out to Tim. "Am I on the schedule tomorrow, Tim?"

"If you want to be."

"I'll see you at seven then," she said as she paused at the door. "Thank you for letting me stay on, Tim."

"Are you kidding, Mary? People love you in here. If you left, I'd lose half my customers. Thank YOU for staying."

She smiled and waved, then walked out the door toward her car. She got in and started it up before heading up Bayview Avenue, where the house was located. She knew the cleaning crew would still be there, so she drove past and headed off towards Eaton's Neck. She loved driving along Asharoken Avenue, which connected Eaton's Neck to Northport. Asharoken is essentially a thin strip of land bordered on one side by Northport Harbor and the Long Island Sound on the other. There are houses on either side of the road, some small, some large, but all of them very much beach houses. Being on the sound and the harbor did not subject them to the harsher effects of the Atlantic Ocean that homes on the south shore of the island had to deal with.

Mary pulled into the parking lot at Hobart Beach and got out of the car to stroll along the shore. The day was cooling off some, but the sun and salt air felt good on her skin. She walked along and combed the rocky shore for bits of sea glass, finding a few excellent samples. She'd walked for an hour before deciding it was time to head home.

When she arrived, she found Janet in the kitchen, preparing to leave for the day. Mary opened the refrigerator and pulled out an uncooked chicken breast as Janet watched her. She opened the package and rinsed the meat off before placing it in a baking dish. She glanced at Janet, who was standing there watching her.

"Is everything okay, Janet?"

"Oh, sorry. Everything is fine. I'm going to head home now if that's alright."

"It's fine, Janet. I've already told you. I trust you to maintain the house and grounds and deal with the staff to do so. However and whenever you do that is up to you. I'll take care of myself otherwise."

"I know. I just thought you might want to know when you're alone in the house."

"Thank you. I'll look for your car if I'm not sure. If it's absent, I'll know I'm alone."

"Very well. I hope you have a pleasant evening, Mary."

"I hope so too, Janet," Mary replied with a smile.

Janet turned away with a smile of her own, and it wasn't a very pleasant one. She walked out the door, leaving Mary to finish preparing her dinner. Once the chicken and some fingerling potatoes were in the oven, Mary wandered into the den and turned on the television. She flipped through the stations until she found something of interest, a documentary about underground New York. She loved shows like this, learning about places that still existed that most people didn't know about in the least.

When dinner was ready, Mary ate in front of the television. Living alone, it was something that she had grown quite accustomed to doing. She watched until nine, deciding that she'd go upstairs and take a nice bath before bed. As she climbed the stairs, her thoughts went to the portrait of Molly in the bedroom. She moved more quickly up the stairs without being cognizant of it, suddenly wanting to get into the bedroom to see the painting.

She entered the room and her eyes moved to Molly almost immediately. She let out a low purr at the sight of her, and in an instant felt herself grow needy.

"You seem to have quite an effect on me, Molly," she said aloud. You must have been something to behold in person."

Mary entered the bathroom and turned on the light before running the bath. She poured some scented oil into the tub, then lit a half dozen candles before turning out the light. She returned to the bedroom and slowly got undressed in front of Molly. Had anyone been watching her, they would have assumed she was undressing in such a way as to seduce the woman in the painting. Without so much as a thought, that was exactly what Mary was doing.

A few moments later, Mary was lowering herself into the deep, claw foot bathtub. She leaned her head back against one end and let out a contented sigh as she slid a hand down her tummy and onto her pussy. She let out a deep moan when her fingers touched her clit, sending shockwaves through her body. She imagined Molly kneeling beside the tub, reaching a hand down into the water and toying with her, drawing gentle circles on her clit and causing her to squirm around the tub. Within a minute, water was sloshing all over the floor as Mary had an overpowering orgasm that seemed to last for minutes.

When she finally calmed down, she started the process all over again. Fingers are nice, she thought to herself, but a mouth would be so much nicer. She closed her eyes and imagined once again. Molly was under water, her mouth covering Mary's cunt, her tongue probing the depths of Mary with fervor. The sensations completely overwhelmed Mary, so much so that she didn't even realize that both of her hands were gripping the sides of the tub as the feeling in her pussy continued to build. When her orgasm came, Mary nearly passed out from the pleasure. Recalling it later, she thought it likely that she did, because she remembered feeling Molly's lips on hers, kissing her. Not only did she feel Molly's kisses, but she was certain that she tasted herself on Molly's lips.

Mary lay in the tub in a state of exhaustion until the water was chilly, finally getting up on shaky legs and drying off before padding over to her bed. She climbed in and pulled the covers up high, looking up at Molly once again. She thought Molly seemed to be smiling even more than earlier that day, and she shrugged at the thought, no longer caring if she was.

"Thank you, Molly, and good night. Wake me up at five if you want to play some more," she joked. "You seem to have awakened something in me that had been asleep for quite some time. Now, I can't seem to get enough." Mary reached over and turned out the light, and Molly's smile widened in the portrait.

Mary drifted off to sleep, comfortable in her new bed and sated for the moment. As she slept, Molly came to her in a dream. She was even more beautiful than she was in the portrait, and her voice was as soothing as honey. Instead of being terrified, Mary welcomed her. She wanted to see more of her; to hear more, to touch.

"Don't be afraid, Mary. Don't be afraid when I come to you. I want to give you pleasure, Mary, and I can do that so much better if I can come to you. Do you want that, Mary?"

"Yes," Mary spoke aloud in her sleep. "Yes, Molly. Come to me. I want that. I'm not afraid. I won't be afraid. Come to me. Please."

Molly came to the bed and kissed Mary. Deeply. She could feel the cold coming from Molly, and yet she hungered for the kiss. She needed it.

"Soon, Mary," replied Molly. She trailed a finger over Mary's lips, down her neck and between her breasts before moving away at her tummy. "By dark tomorrow, I shall be here."

Mary awoke early, her body tingling with want and need. She didn't really understand what was going on with her. She enjoyed sex and she enjoyed masturbating, but the strength of her desires and the pleasure she was feeling was so far beyond anything that came before, she was having a hard time comprehending it, never mind trying to control it. The truth is she didn't want to control it; she wanted to succumb to it.

She reached down and touched herself, and found her pussy to be drenched already. That only made her want even more. She looked up at Molly as she slipped first one, then another finger deep inside herself. She bit her lip and slowly fucked herself, looking into Molly's face and imagining it was her fingers doing the fucking. The portrait appeared to waver for a moment, and now Molly seemed to almost be alive in the painting.

"Come for me, Mary," Molly said from within the portrait. Mary watched her lips move; she heard Molly's voice. It was unmistakable. Her reaction was not one of fear, nor of confusion. She didn't question how. She didn't care how. Molly wanted her to come and Mary wanted to. She wanted to come for Molly. To Molly. She screamed out when her orgasm exploded within her. She screamed and cried and moaned and shook for nearly a full minute before bringing her hand to her mouth and licking it clean. Molly smiled in the portrait.

For the next hour, Molly spoke to Mary from within the portrait, guiding her and seducing her and watching as Mary came time and time again. By six forty-five, Mary was spent, unable to touch her incredibly over sensitized pussy any longer. Molly blew her a kiss.

"You'd better get to work, Mary. Tonight. I'll see you tonight."

Mary smiled and blew Molly a kiss back, noticing that the painting had once again become just a painting. She glanced at the clock and cursed out loud. She was going to be late. She brushed her teeth and hair, threw on some clothes, and rushed out of the room and down the stairs. She blew past Janet without a word, then out the door. She jumped into her car and sped off as Janet watched from the window with a satisfied smile on her face.

Mary pulled into the parking lot and hurried from her car to the door of The Shipwreck. She slipped inside, and immediately got an earful of teasing from Tim. He stopped mid-stream when he looked at Mary.

"Mary, are you alright? You look pretty frazzled."

"I'm fine Tim. I just woke up really late and had to rush out without making myself all beautiful this morning."

"You look beautiful to me," yelled out Willy from the counter. He was a hand on one of the fishing boats and a regular at The Wreck.

"You spend all day looking at fish, Willy. Of course you'd say that," Mary said with a grin.

"Are you sure you're okay?" asked Tim. "Do you want to take off for the day?"

Mary paused for a moment, thinking about spending the day in her bedroom. Was this all really happening? Was she imagining it, or worse, going insane? Thinking about it aroused her almost instantly, which reminded her that she was quite sore and sensitive. She came back to her senses and looked at Tim."

"Hand me an apron, Tim. I'm ready to go."

"That's my girl," Tim replied with a smile. "Willy here has bet me a fin that you wouldn't last a week here now that you're rolling in the dough. Day two, and you're still here."

"And here's where I'll stay," she said as she filled Willy's cup with coffee. "Sorry, Willy. You're going to lose that bet."

"We'll see about that Missy," he said over the rim of his cup. "We'll see about that."

They did a brisk business all morning, and things slowed down for a half hour before the lunch crowd would be coming in. Mary sat and had a bite to eat before the onslaught. Tim sat with her, eating a turkey sandwich and washing it down with a Coke.

"Do you have a financial advisor yet?"

"Not yet, Tim. Right now, I'm stuck in all safe investments. I'm thinking I'll just keep the money in them anyway. I mean, I've already got more money than I could ever really spend. Why do I need to earn more?"

"But you're still working as a waitress?" asked Tim with a laugh.

"Well, yeah. I've already told you. This has nothing to do with money."

"I know Mare. I'm just fooling with you. Seriously, though. You should at least do some tax planning."

"That makes sense. Being broke was so much easier. I didn't worry about money, because I didn't have any. That saved me a lot of headache," she said with a laugh.

"Well, if you really feel that way, the Tim Monroe charity fund is always looking for donations. I have no such worries about dealing with money."

"All you'd do is get into trouble," Mary chided as she stood and grabbed her empty plate.

Tim jokingly waved her away as she walked into the kitchen. Minutes later, the first of the lunch crowd began to shuffle in, and the pace didn't let up until after three that afternoon. Mary was dead on her feet, and she vowed to herself that she'd get some sleep that evening.

The thought of sleep reminded her of her dream and all that had transpired the previous evening. She wondered why she had forgotten about it so completely until now, but didn't dwell on the thought. It was front of mind now, and Mary felt a rush of color run up her neck and into her cheeks along with a need developing down below. She'd sleep tonight, but in case she didn't it helped that she was off the next day.

Mary bid Tim goodnight and walked to her car, hurrying now. She was suddenly anxious to get home, and was happy there would be no cleaning crew today. She pulled into the drive and got out of her car. Her fatigue now forgotten, Mary walked into the house and entered the kitchen. She wanted to go upstairs to her room, but for reasons she couldn't grasp, began to cook dinner for herself instead.

Janet joined her in the kitchen, irritating Mary immensely. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was something sinister about the woman. She decided that she would seek a replacement for Janet. Surely there were other qualified people that could run the household. She'd pay Janet a handsome sum to go away, and would have a person of her own choosing in place.

Janet stared at her as if she was reading her mind, which solidified her resolve to deal with this as quickly as possible. Mary seasoned a small roast and added some small red potatoes and quartered onions to the pan. She slid the roast into the oven and set the temperature and the timer. When she turned around, Janet was watching her.

"Is there something wrong, Janet?"

"No. Why do you keep asking me that, Mary?"

"Because you're standing her staring at me. Frankly, it's making me a little uncomfortable."

"I was going to ask if you were alright. There was water all over the bathroom floor this morning, and I heard you screaming when I came in this morning."

Mary turned crimson with both embarrassment and anger. She didn't know what to say to the woman, and didn't feel that she should have to explain herself to a household employee. Truthfully, she didn't want to, because there was no way she could tell the truth, and she knew she was a poor liar.

"I'd prefer that you not arrive before ten in the morning, Janet. There is no need for you to be here that early, and I'd like some privacy."

"It's a big house, Mary. You can have all the privacy you need even if I'm here."

"Evidently I can't, Janet. Another thing...finish up what you're doing. I'd like you gone by five each evening at the latest."

"I'm usually gone by four anyway, unless..."

"I said no later than five," snapped Mary, cutting off Janet's words.

Janet glared at Mary, but nodded and left the room. She pounded up the stairs and stopped at the threshold to Mary's room. She spoke quietly into the room as she stood in the hallway.

"I don't like her, Molly. Not one bit. I usually feel bad for the women we choose, but this one, I'm going to enjoy."

Molly's words came to her as if they were a whisper on the wind. "Patience, dear Janet. Your jealousy is showing, and it is quite unbecoming. All will be righted soon."

"Not soon enough," snapped Janet as she turned and walked away from the room in a huff.

Mary caught up on the evening news as she waited for her dinner to finish cooking. When it was ready, she tossed a salad and brought her meal into the den, watching Seinfeld reruns as she ate. The moment she finished, she headed for the stairs, the dirty plates and pans forgotten. She climbed up and walked into her room, immediately turning to face the portrait of Molly.

Her smile was grander now and more beautiful. Mary knew she should be frightened, but she wasn't. She recalled the dream again, and found herself thrilled with the idea of Molly visiting her. Of course, the thought was insane, and yet she had no doubt it was true. Once again, the portrait wavered for a moment, and suddenly, Molly was alive in the painting.

"My dear Mary. I've been waiting all day for you."

Mary nodded and smiled, transfixed by the moving portrait. The clock downstairs chimed once, signaling that it was five-thirty. The sun would set at one minute after six, and Molly would appear outside the painting for the first time. For now, she wanted to prepare Mary.

"I will be there soon, Mary. For now, undress for me."

Mary bit her lip and smiled at the painting. Slowly, one button at a time, she undid her blouse before sliding it down off her back and letting it drop to the floor. Her slacks came next, and she stood upright before Molly in just a bra and panties. Molly looked very pleased in the portrait, and even more so when the bra came off, releasing Mary's full breasts for Molly's pleasure.

"Now the panties, and then get on the bed and lie back and close your eyes," Molly commanded.

Mary climbed onto the bed, her body shaking with desire. She rolled over onto her back and took one last look at Molly before closing her eyes. Her breath was coming rapidly as she awaited Molly's instructions.

"Slide your hands up to your breasts, Mary. Squeeze them. Pinch your nipples. Pinch them hard."

Mary did as she was instructed, pinching hard enough to make her gasp with pain and pleasure. She was lost in the feeling as Molly watched her fondle herself. When she'd seen enough, Molly spoke once again.

"Spread your legs and bring a hand down in between them. Gently run your fingers from the bottom of your slit up to the top."

Mary sighed as she ran her fingers over her pussy. She could feel that she was wet and swollen already. She wanted more; needed more.

"Slip a finger or two inside yourself now. Tease yourself a little. I want to watch you squirm."

Mary was moaning as she slowly fucked herself with her fingers. She was bucking her hips up and down as she plunged her fingers deeper, harder, and faster within herself. She could feel the tension building in her body as her orgasm approached.