Mary and Her Benefactor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary started the shower and climbed in, quickly washing herself and shampooing her hair. She had to be in by nine, so she had to work quickly. When she'd finished, she wrapped her hair in a towel and dried off with another before going into the bedroom to get dressed. She picked out a lace bra and panty set, thinking that Molly would be quite satisfied with her choice. She put on a sky blue blouse over her black slacks, and thought it complemented her bright blue eyes perfectly. After a quick blow out of her hair and a little makeup, Mary was headed for her car, happy that she didn't run into Janet.

Mary had a short phone conversation with Judy on the way to work, trying to calm her friend's fears about her well-being.

"Dare I ask how Aunt Molly liked your outfit?"

Mary laughed. "Let's just say that Barbara didn't steer me wrong. It was an incredible night."

Judy sighed. "I'm really worried about you, Mary. Really worried."

"You know what? I'm going to have you come for a visit soon. I think that will quell your fears quite a bit."

"Why not tonight?"

"I need to discuss it with Molly first."

"Do you even hear yourself, Mary? You're going to discuss me coming over to visit with a ghost?"

"Please, Judy. I swear it's okay. Give me a little time. Listen. I'm at work. I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Fine. You'd better call, or I'm coming to get you. Bye Mare."

Mary parked and got out of the car. When she walked into The Shipwreck, Tim took one look at her and started right in.

"Jesus, Mary. Did you sleep at all last night? You look like shit."

"That's what I like about you Tim. You're one hell of a sweet talker."

"You know me, Mare. I say it like I see it. How the hell are you going to work your shift?"

"I'll be fine, Tim. Hell, in my college days, I could get away with an hour a day for a week at a time."

"Take care of yourself, Mary. Please."

"I will Tim," she said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for caring."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to uphold."

"My lips are sealed. I promise."

Mary put on an apron and got to work. By the time she wrapped up her shift at three, she was dead on her feet. She waved goodbye to Tim and quickly made her way home. She went up to her room and stripped down to her bra and panties, then climbed into bed. She was asleep in seconds as Molly watched her from the portrait.

* * * * *

Jimmy Nash sat at a booth in The Northport Sweet shop with his two best friends, Chris Gartner and Kevin White. They were each eighteen, and had decided to take a year off from school before heading to college. Jimmy's parents thought that he was going to spend a year traveling, and thought it would be a great education for him. Instead, the three friends seemed intent on spending the year getting high and playing video games.

"Dude, listen to me," Jimmy said to Kevin. "You too, Chris. I'm telling you, that house is haunted. This Halloween I say we sneak onto the property and check it out."

"And then what?" asked Chris. "What do you expect to see?"

"Well, if we don't see any ghosts, maybe we can see that Mary chick that got all that money. She is so fucking hot."

"My mom says she's a carpet muncher," Kevin chimed in.

"Shit. That's even better dude," screamed Jimmy. "Maybe we'll see them doin' shit together."

"How the hell are we going to do that?"

"I'm going to tell you something, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone else, okay?"

Chris and Kevin nodded their heads.

"I've been to that house. There's a tree branch that hangs low near the fence down near the water. You can use it to get into the yard. I snuck up to the house and up onto the porch roof. I watched her do shit to herself."

Kevin burst into laughter. "Come on, Jimmy. You're so full of shit I can't believe it."

"I'm serious. Fucking bitch was lying in bed finger fucking herself with me not ten feet away. I just about creamed my jeans right there."

"Did you go back again?" asked Chris with suspicion. "And why are you waiting until Halloween?"

"I've been back a couple times, but that weirdo lady that takes care of the place was there, wandering around the yard like a lost puppy. I figure if we give it a few days, between the three of us, we can get in there. One of us can distract the bitch, and the other two can get in."

"Who gets left out then?" asked Kevin.

"No one. Then we distract her again, and the third guy gets in."

"What if she isn't home on Halloween? Are we really going to waste it on this?" argued Chris.

"Dude. What? Are you afraid you're going to miss trick or treat? Think about this. What if she brings another girl home, and we get to see them get it on? That sure as hell is a lot better than a bag of candy."

"Fuck yeah," exclaimed Kevin. "I'm in."

Chris nodded. "Yeah. I'm in too."

* * * * *

The next week went by in a blur. Mary spent the majority of each night with Molly, being kissed and touched and licked and fondled. The orgasms were coming faster and harder each time, and Mary found herself consumed with the thought of being with Molly every minute of the day. It seemed that with each passing day, the flickering in and out of her body was happening more frequently and for longer each time. She was addicted to sex with Molly. That much was undeniable. She was running herself ragged and didn't care. When she walked into work Halloween morning Tim nearly fell on the floor. He grabbed her by the arm and sat her down at a booth.

"Alright Mary. What is it? Is it drugs, Mary. Have you gotten yourself into trouble with drugs?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Tim. I've never taken drugs before, and I sure as hell didn't start now."

"You need to see a doctor then, Mary. You're deteriorating right before my eyes. You have to do something. Now."

"Okay," said Mary with a sigh. "I promise I'll call the doctor. "Now let me get to work."

Tim held a finger up in the air. "No way Mary. You're taking a couple weeks off until you get yourself together. I can't have you here like this, and you need to get well."

Mary opened her mouth to speak, but Tim waved her off. "It isn't up for discussion, Mary. Go home and call your doctor."

Mary stood and nodded. "Okay, Tim. You win. I'll go. I'll call. A little sleep and I'll be fine. You'll see."

She took off her apron and smiled at Tim. He gave her a hug and she walked out into the morning sunshine and moaned as the sun touched her skin. She was always a sun worshipper, but now she could no longer stand it. She couldn't get into her car fast enough to get out of the heinous light.

Mary took her time on the drive home, stopping at the grocery store to pick up a few items. She didn't have much left in the fridge, and was hungry for a decent meal. She was also looking forward to getting into bed for a good, long sleep. She would be completely refreshed and ready for a long night with Molly. She was glad Tim told her to stay away for a couple weeks. She could sleep all day and play all night, she thought. As Judy had feared, Mary had lost all ability to reason. She wanted only one thing. Molly.

* * * * *

Janet stood in the bedroom, looking up at the portrait of Molly on the wall.

"It's time, Molly. I don't know why you had to wait until the last day, anyway. You always leave yourself no margin for error."

"Fear not, sweet Janet. Mary had to be brought along slowly, but make no mistake. She is mine."

"It's about time. I really don't like the woman in the least."

"Is that a bit of jealousy I detect, Janet? How sweet."

"Sweet indeed. Don't waste any more time. Finish this. Please."

"It will be finished tonight, Janet. Now, go. We don't want Mary to find you up here in her room. I hear her moving around downstairs."

Janet nodded and left the room, headed for the rear staircase. Molly made herself a sandwich and a salad and took them out on the porch with a glass of iced tea. She watched the water as she ate, then brought the dirty dishes inside. She climbed the stairs and walked into her room, pausing in front of Molly.

"I need some rest, but I'll be ready for you later, Molly. I can't wait."

Neither can I, thought Molly.

Mary climbed into bed after stripping herself naked. Molly watched her from the portrait, quite pleased with what she saw. It took almost no time for Mary to fall into a deep sleep, and she didn't budge until nearly four in the afternoon. She woke up feeling quite refreshed and energetic. She glanced at the clock, realizing she had some time to get ready. She padded down the stairs to find Janet sitting in the kitchen, going over the staff schedule.

"I thought you might be gone by now," mumbled Mary, her desire for that clear in her tone.

"I have some work to finish up first. I can go into another room if you'd like me to."

"Whatever. I'm just going to make myself a bite to eat. Do what you need to do."

Janet glared at her nemesis, but took a great deal of satisfaction in knowing she would be dealt with that evening. The thought actually aroused her. Poor Mary had no idea what she was dealing with.

Mary heated up some store bought beef stew and sat at the table to eat. Janet watched her as she dined, if one can actually dine on such a meal.

"What do you think about the rumors of this house being haunted, Mary?"

Mary held a spoon full of stew up in front of her mouth and stared at Janet. "What am I supposed to think about them?"

"Do you think there's any truth to them?"

"Do you?"

"That depends upon how you describe haunted, if you ask me."

Mary stared at Janet for a moment before speaking. "So you've seen her too."

Janet gave Mary a wicked smile. "I've known Molly for a very long time, Mary. What makes you think you're the only one that sees her?"

"Are you jealous? Is that what this is about?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm just curious."

"Curious, my ass. You're jealous. I'll tell you something, Janet. You have a reason to be," hissed Mary. Molly and I...we are together. You will not come between us. No one will. I'm going to give her the night of her life this very night. I want you to leave now. Go home and just imagine what's happening here, you bitch."

Janet rose from the table and nodded, then turned away and walked out of the room. She had to stifle her glee. She had heard exactly what she needed to hear. Mary was finished, just as Molly had said. There would be no turning back now. This young bitch would get her comeuppance very soon.

Mary cleaned up her dishes and went back upstairs to get ready. She started a bath that ran as she got undressed. As the bath ran, she placed two dozen candles around the bedroom and lit them, then turned out the light. When the tub was full, she turned off the water and climbed in. The water felt wonderful, and Mary relaxed for a short while before she started to shave her legs. Once her legs were smooth, she trimmed her pubic hair short, not stopping until had just the look she wanted.

Mary moved from the tub to the shower, washing her hair with her favorite shampoo. As she showered, she planned out the exact outfit she would wear for Molly. She wanted to wear something that a young Molly might have worn. Silk stockings, garters, panties and another bustier that had a series of buttons down the front. She was becoming aroused just thinking about it as she rinsed her hair.

After Mary had dried off and blew out her long, dark hair, she sat and did her makeup. By the time she was finished, she wanted to kiss the woman in the mirror. She looked damned good, she thought. That thought stayed in her mind as she got dressed. Once she was finished and did a last check in the mirror, Mary moved into the bedroom to find Molly sitting on the bed waiting for her.

"Oh, Mary. Once again, you've outdone yourself. You look too good to muss up."

"Oh no you don't," Mary cooed as she crawled up the bed. She was taking on the role of the aggressor. She wanted Molly, and she wanted her now. The women kissed for quite some time, their need and excitement building by the moment. Mary's body was humming with need, and Molly was the only one that could sate her hunger.

Molly asked her to lie down on her back, and Mary complied. Molly very slowly and methodically kissed Mary inch by inch, starting from her toes and working her way up her legs. She alternated sides, kissing and nipping at Mary through the silk stockings. By the time she reached the black lace panties covering Mary's pussy, they were soaked through. Molly unsnapped the garters and pulled down on the panties. Mary assisted her by lifting her hips in the air. The room filled with the smell of Mary's sex the moment the panties were removed and tossed aside.

Molly looked up and smiled, tracing a finger from Mary's clit down her already swollen lips. Mary let out a sigh as Molly teased her, just barely touching her, causing Mary to squirm and try to press herself harder onto Molly's teasing fingers.

"Patience, my dear Mary. We'll get there."

"I'm trying Molly. I'm trying, but you make it so damned hard. You're just so beautiful, and you do this all so well."

Molly smiled for a moment before she placed her mouth over Mary's clit, causing her to gasp loudly. She had become very fond of how wonderful Mary tasted, and was fully enjoying the moment. Her tongue swirled and her fingers danced and Mary writhed and moaned and screamed. Once, twice, three times she came, and they were just getting warmed up.

* * * * *

Jimmy shushed his friends as they perched on the roof of the porch, watching Mary writhe around on the bed. The three of them watched in amazement as Mary came several times. With the window open, they could hear every moan. The boys didn't know much about women, but they knew enough to not be able to understand how she was getting off so damned hard without so much as touching herself once. They all had the same thought at once, and looked at each other. "The ghost," they all mouthed. Jimmy turned back to the window and his eyes scanned the room. He felt a chill go up his spine as they settled on the portrait. He'd seen it the last time he was here, but now it was different. The woman in the portrait was gone. It was now just a painting of a background, with no person in view.

* * * * *

"Get naked for me, Mary. Please. I want all of you."

Mary slowly undid each button on the bustier, revealing her full breasts to Molly. Once it was undone, she tossed it aside and slowly, sexily, slid each stocking down her leg. Molly ran her hands over Mary's breasts as she leaned over and kissed her. Molly was in desperate need at this point, and she looked into Mary's eyes.

"Are you ready, Mary? You wanted to taste me? It's time."

"Oh yes. I'm ready Molly. I'm ready to taste you. I need to. I need to please you. I want to please you. I'll give you anything you want."

"All I want is you, sweet Mary."

Molly swung around and lowered her pussy over Mary's face as she positioned her own face over Mary's needy cunt. They matched each other lick for lick, touch for touch. It was as each of them was a mirror image of the other's actions. The sensations were now more than Mary's mind could deal with. She was her, then she was Molly. She could taste herself, or was it Molly that she tasted. She didn't know any longer. Her nervous system was overwhelmed with pleasure. The flickering started again, slowly at first, and quickly picking up speed. Within minutes, it was as if a strobe flight were flickering on and off at high speed, and it appeared that both women where there at the same time.

* * * * *

Jimmy had his cock out of his jeans and he was stroking it for all he was worth. Kevin at least maintained some control, having his hand shoved down his pants as he rubbed himself. Chris maintained the most decorum of the three, playing the proverbial game of pocket pool. All three young men were transfixed by what they were seeing. Where there had only been Mary, there were now two women flashing in and out. They were lost in a sixty-nine position, and from the sound of things, they were both going to explode any second.

Jimmy could take no more, losing it with a loud moan. His cock shot a stream of come out across the roof and onto the window sill, then another and another.

"Holy shit Jim," Kevin yelled. "Holy shit!"

* * * * *

Molly lifted her head and stared at the intruders perched on the roof outside the bedroom window. She glared at them with an anger that scared the hell out of each of them. In that moment of distraction, Mary saw and understood everything.

She saw that Molly wasn't really Molly, and yet she was. She was Molly, and so many more women. Women going back for centuries. Women whose lives, or rather whose bodies, had been appropriated by Molly, or whoever Molly had originally been. Elizabeth Oliver. Abigail Scudder. Gertrude Hawkins. Margaret Stanton. She knew their names, she knew their lives. She saw centuries of history first hand, going back so far she could hardly comprehend the world these women had lived in. Mary now knew them all, and her name, Mary Douglas, was about to be added to that list.

She saw the horror of it all. In just a few short seconds, Molly would wrest control of her body from her and she'd be expelled from it. Moments later, she would just cease to exist. Yet Mary struggled. She thrashed about on the bed, caught between the rapture and the terror of what was about to happen. In a few short days, she had become addicted to Molly's charms, and the addiction ran deep within her. The bedside lamp was tipped over, knocking a couple of the candles to the floor. Molly glanced at them as they harmlessly died out. She turned her attention back to Mary.

The feelings of ecstasy in Mary were so great, she wanted to give up and give in. She knew that the moment of orgasm the women would simultaneously have would be nearly unimaginable. She was ready to surrender herself to Molly, just for that one moment of sheer pleasure and joy. She was ready to reach her tongue out and taste Molly once more. She was ready.

Deep within her, that one primal bit of Mary, that innate desire to survive, pushed back. It pushed back hard, and a second later, Mary came to her senses. She leaped from the bed, not so much pushing Molly off her as feeling her pass through her body as she hit the floor and leaped towards the window.

"NO!" shrieked Molly as she realized she had lost her edge. "Mary! No!"

It was too late. Mary was out the window and tumbling across the roof, crashing into the three friends still perched there in shocked disbelief. They all tumbled down the pitched roof in a tangle of arms and legs, rolling off the edge and landing on the grass behind the house. Molly continued to shriek up in the bedroom. Some of the candles Mary had lit earlier had been knocked over on her way out of the window. They touched the sheer curtains, which had burst into flames. The fire spread quickly as Molly howled in anger and fear.

Mary, barefoot and naked, staggered to her feet and ran for the back fence. The three young men ran alongside her, no longer caring that there was a nude woman only a few feet away from them. They had never been more scared in their lives, and fear had a way of changing one's focus. The flickering light of the quickly raging fire was guiding their way. Halfway across the yard, Janet came rushing out of the shadows, headed for Mary.

"You bitch. You've spoiled everything," she shouted. "You fucking bitch."

Mary grinned and headed right for Janet, lowering her shoulder and plowing into the older woman. She could hear a burst of air being expelled from Janet's lungs as she crashed into her and knocked her off her feet. Mary didn't miss a step and ran right by, nearly stepping on Janet's face. Jimmy and his friends were at the branch by the fence, and Jimmy helped her up and over the fence before following with the others.