Mary and Neeta Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

No sooner were they in the room than Neeta dropped her sari and turned to Mary and pulled her close. They kissed deeply and could feel their breasts pushing against each other as their tongues intertwined and their hands ran up and down each others backs. Pulling back, Neeta bent down and took one of Mary's hard nipples in her mouth. Mary could feel her teeth gently close on it then her tongue tease the end, and at the same time she took Neetas breasts in her hands and flicked her thumbs across her teats.

'I must go and have a quick wash.' said Neeta pulling reluctantly away.

'Why?'

'I haven't washed since I masturbated last night.'

'Neither did I but that didn't stop you downstairs.' She replied pushing Neeta gently back onto the bed. 'Now lay back and open your legs.' as she knelt at the edge of the bed in front of her.

The sight of her friends sex made her catch her breath. Although she had examined her own genitals with a mirror in the past, she had never been so close to anyone else's before especially one so completely exposed. There was no doubt that she was highly excited as her lips were puffy and wet and some of her juice had leaked onto her skin and matted the hair round her cunt. The lips were almost mauve in colour and blended to a brighter pink the further inside you looked. There were also wet patches on her thighs where Mary's fingers had pulled out of her earlier, and the smell which she had found so intoxicating downstairs was now even stronger.

She cautiously parted the lips with her fingers and stared into the very wet and sticky interior before once again gently inserting her middle finger. She pushed it in and out a few times before adding another finger and reaming them round in a circular motion like before, causing Neeta to arch her back and raise her crotch slightly off the bed. The more she did it the more Neeta responded until with a gasp, she asked Mary to stop. She pulled her fingers away and raised them to her nose, finding the smell was much the same as her own but a little more pungent and definitely stronger. On impulse she first licked them, then put them in her mouth and sucked the juice off and decided she definitely liked what she tasted. Pulling the lips apart again, she gently kissed her friend's cunt feeling the wetness from her thighs spreading onto her cheeks.

She started licking up and down the lips then pushed her tongue in and out of the opening a few times before pulling her pubis up to reveal the little bright pink button at the top of her slit. It stood out dramatically against the dark skin surrounding it and seemed to draw Marys' lips towards it. She licked it gently at first then more firmly until she was just flicking the end of her tongue across it continuously. She could both see and feel her friends reactions which were becoming increasingly stronger until she had to hold her by the hips as her bucking threatened to dislodge Mary's mouth. She could hear Neeta catching her breath and moaning softly so intensified her actions until her friend went over the crest into her orgasm. She held onto her as she went into the most intimate reaction a woman can have and felt her thighs close either side of her head. Her soft convulsions continued for a few seconds and then gradually died down and her head was released from the grip.

She stood up and took in the sight before her. Neeta was laying with her knees up and apart with her sex fully exposed, her dark hair matted to her dusky skin and the sheen of her cunt juice on her thighs and buttocks. Her eyes were closed and her head turned to one side, and her breasts with their large dark nipples lay relaxed and pointing outwards slightly. She was breathing deeply and the sight of her satiated friend made her even more aware of her own urgent needs and she put her hand to her crotch. Although she knew she was wet she didn't realise how wet until she looked down and saw the slick of juice that had run down the insides of both thighs almost as far as her knees.

She started rubbing herself gently then...

'Don't do that. Come up here' said Neeta as she pushed herself up on one elbow and patted the bed beside her. 'My turn now.'

Mary did as she was asked and had no sooner lay down than she felt Neetas open mouth make soft contact with hers at the same time as she felt fingers exploring her lower wetness. The kiss was a protracted one with much play between their tongues as Neeta savoured the second hand taste of her own crotch, and her fingers worked their way deeper inside. Just as Mary was about to start her orgasm the fingers and mouth were removed and she felt suspended in that glorious limbo between anticipation and release.

'Wait, I've got an idea. Get off the bed a second.'

Mary did as she was asked and Neeta pulled the duvet down to reveal the slightly crumpled pale blue sheet beneath.

'Lay down here on Tims side so when you cum like the first time I saw you you'll leave a nice wet patch for him to lay in.' She smiled slyly. 'I'll let it dry but I'll know he's laying on your cum but he won't! Serve the bastard right!'

Mary climbed back on the bed and parted her legs as wide as she could. Neeta started kissing and fondling her again and it wasn't long before she was back at the brink. Once again Neeta removed her fingers and just watched.

'Please! Please!' she implored but Neeta just smiled down at her.

'I know you want to but a little wait will make it twice as good.' This was accompanied with a soft pinch on her right nipple which made her twitch, even more so as this continued on each one alternately getting a little harder all the time.

'For Christ's sake don't do this to me!'

Neeta smiled and pulled one finger lightly across Mary's clit

'Oohh Fuck!'

Neeta did it again but harder then, pausing slightly did it again but a bit harder still. Each time Mary jerked and thrust her crotch upwards.

'You Bitch! You glorious bitch!' Mary moaned as she arched her back off the bed desperate for her climax.

All of a sudden Neeta leant forward and taking a nipple in her mouth, started biting it gently at the same time as she pushed two fingers straight up Mary's cunt and started reaming them round hard and fast.

'Cum now' she commanded and pulling her fingers out, used both hands to hold Marys lips apart.

The violence of her jerking and the volume of her guttural cries as Mary reached her release nearly took Neeta by surprise, as did the amount of juice that actually spat onto the bed. She held her down for what seemed several seconds as the spasms gradually receded and only raised her head when Mary lay still. There were a couple of dark streaks on the sheet between her thighs.

'You are fantastic,' she breathed softly, 'I've never seen anyone cum like that.' She looked at Mary's expelled liquid. 'That will do very nicely.' She murmured as she gently rubbed her finger across Mary's clit.

'No. No, no more please?!' she implored looking pleadingly at the other woman

Neeta flopped back on her side of the bed. 'You know, you've just given me some more ideas for the boys. They don't know what's going to hit them!' She lay staring at the ceiling for a moment with a half smile on her face, then turning towards her friend said 'You don't mind if I just take care of this do you?'

Mary lifted herself onto her elbow and watched as Neeta started masturbating. As her orgasm approached she leant forward and covered Neetas mouth with her own, and felt an arm go round the back of her head as Neeta gently shook and grunted into her mouth.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers
12