All Comments on 'Mary and the Organic Ship'

by gynoid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I LOVE Tentacle Sex!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

Please write more. You are gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

I have now read this story three times in the last two days and I can't get it out of my mind. It is fantastic - very passionate and affecting and extremely arousing.

I searched for other stories you have written and was disappointed to find none. I'm concerned that your story might be missed - the title is not as exciting as the story is, I'm afraid (I almost passed it by myself) - and that you might be discouraged at the lack of response. Please know that you now have an ardent fan who cannot WAIT to read your other stories. :)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write more!

This was wonderful, exciting, beautiful. I too was disappointed to discover it was your only story. Please do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...

I have hundreds of stories on this site but this story is my all time favorite of all that I have read! Thank you!

Please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
orgasmic

So fantastic. I couldn't read it fast enough; my body wanted more. I dont usually read sicfi but this is better then anything eles I ever read. EVER. The details of the scenes were that of a professionals writer best seller. Please contine to write as I now spoiled.

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed this, so sexually raw but also tender without being soppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, hot and well-written!

newtinmplsnewtinmplsalmost 6 years ago
Well, adorable and all

Love the characters, love the logical confusion and miscommunication (yes it's a cliche but you did it well), love the idea of a responsive ship.

But once you get them talking to each other, you resolve it way way too fast. This is the point where I would have really appreciated more exploration/explanation - is this the "recreation" part of the ship, does it have other parts? Too quick to a "too intense" "I'm cooking for you" relationship. I feel like I missed out on a lot.

Slow down a bit. Things can be very nice if explored in detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous