Mary Louise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Louise shook her head. He couldn't be right. But then he moved his mouth down and started to suck at each breasts. She could feel herself slipping away...deeper into the whirlpool of sensations. Cool air washed over her thighs and she felt his hand a moment later.

Rowdy easily found her clit and started to manipulate it. He didn't slow down or pause as she came upon her climax. He let her slam into it head on, crying out each time. Mary Louise lost track of how many times she climaxed. She was exhausted and tears ran down her cheeks when he finally moved over her and thrust between her widely splayed thighs. She lifted her legs and put them around his hips, holding him tight and making his withdrawal more difficult. The ache inside her needed to be filled...Oh God!

She came once more as she felt his ejaculations inside her. Over and over his cock shot thick, heavy wads of sperm into her body and it felt like her cunt, as he called it, sucked it up, every drop. When he was finally done, he pulled out of her immediately. Her body reluctantly let him go with a loud, wet slurping sound. She saw him dry his cock off on her skirt before he zipped up. He was turning on the engine when he looked over at her, where she was still sprawled, thighs apart, and half-naked.

"It's two, Mary Louise, curfew time for all good little girls. You better get inside." The seat started to right itself as well.

Hurriedly she opened the door and started to get out. She was standing just outside when she felt a tug on her skirt. Looking back, she saw Rowdy using her skirt to wipe the car seat. As soon as he released the material, she stepped away and slammed the door. Running around the car, she heard him call out as she neared the front door of her home.

"Don't forget to cover up those gorgeous knockers, sweetheart!" In horror, she drew her dress top together and rushed through the front door. She was glad to see that no one was awake and ran up the stairs. Quickly she undressed and went into the bathroom. Turning the shower on, she got inside and started washing. It didn't make any difference really...she had nothing to help her wash on the inside, her soul, where it mattered.

Exhausted, she fell into bed, not caring that her hair was wet. As she waited for sleep to come, she could feel the mini contractions still happening deep inside her body. It was as if once awakened to her passionate core, it refused to slumber. Was this normal? Or was she some kind of slut? Maybe she was simply crazy.

***** Rowdy didn't call the rest of the weekend and Mary Louise began to wonder if he had "dumped" her now that he'd gotten what he wanted. It made sense, in her chaotic thoughts though.

The next week passed quickly. When Friday came and no call from Rowdy, it confirmed her thoughts. She refused to think about it though, burying herself in constant study. Seeking help from the school counselor, she started applying for full scholarships to different schools. Maybe something would come through and she could have her miracle. She would go to college in the fall, and her stupid haircut would have grown out some, so that wouldn't be too bad.

The second and then the third week went by and Mary Louise was beginning to think her life could return to normal. Her mother had stopped her shots, but started with some "horse-sized" pills from the doctor. The day before graduation she was so excited to get home that she didn't mind that Kenny was particularly obnoxious on the bus. They'd had to attend school right up to the last day because of new school policies meant to keep kids out of trouble. She didn't mind because she enjoyed learning. And today was really special.

Running inside, she called out for her mother. "Mom? Are you home?"

Jeanine came from the living room almost immediately. "Darling! There's no need to yell. I have some good news for you, so come into the living room and sit down."

Following her mother, she was surprised to find her father already there. It was early for him to be home. "Hi, Daddy. I have some good news!" she told excitedly.

"That's great, Mary Louise, but let your mother go first. Then I understand there will be a lot to do between today and tomorrow." He smiled at her so she nodded and sat on the sofa, beside her mother.

Jeanine reached over and took her daughter's hand. "Your father and I are quite happy, and I am sure you will be as well—"

"Are we moving? You have enough money for me to go to college? That works out great because my good news is that I've been awarded a full scholarship to City College for this coming fall!" Mary Louise grinned looking from her mother to her father. Slowly her smile faded as she saw that they weren't returning her smile or sharing her joy. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be excited for me to get in a year early. It won't be free, but almost. I shouldn't have any problem keeping my grades up and I promise I will dedicate myself to doing really well."

"Oh dear," Jeanine murmured softly.

Bob shook his head. "I thought we had decided you definitely would wait a year, Mary Louise."

"I know, but I talked with a counselor at school, and she found some special scholarships that I could apply for. I only found out today and that's why I didn't want to get your hopes up. It's been hard enough on me, trying to keep quiet."

Jeanine patted her daughter's knee. "I'm sure it has, sweetheart. Well, let me tell you the other news first, and then you'll understand our reactions better. Remember your doctor visit yesterday? You're pregnant, honey! Just a little over two months! Isn't that exciting?"

Mary Louise could hear a rushing in her ears and felt her mother hugging her. She was sure she had not heard correctly. She started shaking her head side to side. This couldn't be true. Surely she would have known...her last period...Oh God! No!

"No!" she shouted out loud, jumping to her feet. "No! This can't be happening to me, not now!"

"Calm down, Mary Louise," Bob told his daughter sternly. He'd never been completely comfortable with the idea, but he also knew there was no other answer.

"I'm going to college in the fall. I can't have a baby."

"Sit down, Mary Louise," Jeanine pulled her daughter back down onto the sofa. "Of course you can have this precious baby. It's something all women can do and we're lucky to be able to do so."

Mary Louise said the dreaded word a moment later. It was something she abhorred philosophically, but when it was staring her in the face—

"Abortion!"

"Never!" her father shouted.

"Certainly not, Mary Louise. How can you even think such a thing?" Her mother reached over and patted her tummy. "This is your baby, and our grandbaby. Soon you'll feel him or her moving and before you know it you'll be nursing the precious bundle of joy."

Mary Louise could feel her dreams slipping through her fingers. She tried one more thing. "Adoption?"

"No!" Jeanine spoke sternly. "I suggest you go upstairs and take sometime to think this over. You are a grown up now, Mary Louise. Obviously you made the decision to have unprotected premarital sex. We are not judging you darling, but you have someone else you must put first from now on. You can no longer be so self-centered in your outlook. It's time to plan ahead for the future. Your baby's needs now come before yours."

"And your husband's, of course," her father added a moment later.

Mary Louise turned to look at her father. By the look on his face it was obvious that he was not supposed to have said that. Shaking her head, she spoke. "I'm not getting married."

"Yes, darling, you are, and that's final. There is no way the Walters-Davis' heir is being born out of wedlock." Her mother stood and walked a few feet away.

Her mother's phrase echoed around in her head and something was trying to make sense in there. "It isn't Rowdy's baby," Mary Louise said quickly. "It's a boy I met just once. I don't even know his last name."

Jeanine laughed harshly. "Don't be ridiculous, sweetheart. Of course it's Rowdy's baby and no one else's. Normally we might be upset for you having anticipated your wedding vows, but when young people are in love...well, we understand."

Okay. Now she knew her parents were certifiably crazy. Rowdy hadn't contacted her for like six, or was it eight weeks now. No way he loved her. As for her...that was something she was not going to deal with.

"Now go upstairs," her mother instructed firmly. "And put your books away for the last time and then take a nap. We have a very hectic day tomorrow with your graduation and all. Go on, dear."

Mary Louise was sure she didn't sleep one wink last night. She tried to call Karen twice, but her mother said she wasn't home. She ate breakfast quietly, watching her father read the newspaper while her mother worked on a list of some sort and fussed about little things. She'd try her friend again mid-morning, she decided.

Her mother had gotten up to refill her father's coffee cup. On the way back, she stopped behind Mary Louise. A second later she felt her mother's fingers in her hair. It had grown almost two inches and with a lot of work, she'd been able to blow-dry the top almost smooth. Jeanine dragged her fingers through the tangled mess, pulling it out to its full length. By the time she finished, Mary Louise had a three-inch high curly ball encircling her head.

"Oh dear. Look at the mess this has gotten into? You should have said something to me, Mary Louise. Well, good thing I booked an appointment with Lou this morning."

Mary Louise froze. "Mom, I don't need a haircut. I'm growing it out."

"Don't be ridiculous, sweetheart. You can't graduate and everything today, or have pictures taken with that ragamuffin mop. Aunt Lou will tidy you up once again."

"My cap won't fit right if we cut it now!" "We'll use a few extra bobby pins. Now where was I on the list...oh yes? Bob, remember to get your suit from the dry cleaners this morning. Mary Louise and I have an appointment at the dress shop to get her dress."

"I don't need a dress mom. Everyone dresses casual under their gowns."

Jeanine shook her head. "We want you to look extra pretty today. Now you go shower and get dressed. We need to be at Lou's by eleven."

She walked into her aunt's beauty shop a few minutes before eleven. Lou called out to have a seat. The place was quite busy, but then it was a Saturday morning and graduation morning as well. There was only one empty chair, so her mother took it and Mary Louise wandered around. She was still thinking that maybe she could convince her aunt to spare her hair. It was worth a try. Glancing down the beauty shop, she noticed that one of the chairs was being turned around to face her direction. She gasped as she saw that it was Karen in the chair.

Tears were running down Karen's face. Her pretty long locks had been cut to a ragged chin length bob. As Mary Louise watched, everything from two inches above her ears was sectioned off and was clamped at the top of her head while clippers were buzzing off all the hair below. God! It so resembled her own poodle cut that Mary Louise felt dizzy for a moment.

"Mary Louise! Come sit down, dear. There's a chair free."

In a daze, she turned and walked towards her mother. Sitting down, her gaze went back to Karen. The stylist had cut all the hair now below the two-inch line to almost bald. From this distance, Karen's hair was so light that you couldn't see any stubble. That's when her mother noticed.

"Oh, look, there's your friend Karen. Ah, I see she's getting her haircut finally. I've spoken with her mother a few times about how nice and easy your cut has been. I wonder if they are going to perm it or not. This is exciting—watching to see how it shapes up, isn't it?"

Mary Louise thought exciting wasn't a word she'd use. A few seconds later she saw shaving crème applied to Karen's head and all the unseen stubble was removed. Then the clip at the top of her head was released and her hair fell down, nearly concealing the razor's aftermath. Quickly the stylist combed the hair so carefully that it was all evenly distributed around her head from the center, and no part. Then just below the newly shaved hairline, she begins to cut again. Without pause, the scissors make a circle of Karen's head. Thick, blunt cut fringe now covers only the top half of her forehead. Then the stylist begins to cut the hair so it is even thicker and rounded as it covers the bald areas.

To Mary Louise it looks like Karen has a big, blonde bowl on top of her head. The stylist asks Karen to shake her head, and the hair fluffs up more, but still stays neat. Mary Louise realized that her friend's hair looks like a "muffin-top." She cringes for the humiliation and embarrassment her dear friend was going to experience.

The cape is removed and Karen stands. Her mother rushes over to feel her baldhead. "Oh, it feels so nice. You look sweet, darling, now come on, we have a lot to do!"

When Karen and her mother reached them, Karen didn't meet Mary Louise's eyes. She didn't blame her, remembering how she'd felt immediately after her scalping. Mary Louise resolved to call her friend when they got home.

"Mary Louise! It's your turn, dear!"

With trepidation much greater than her previous visit she walked slowly to her fate. Seated once more in her aunt's chair, her mother and aunt discussed her hair.

"The curl didn't hold like I thought it would, Jeanine. It should have been tight enough so that it couldn't be blown straight. I think we should try something else."

"A different cut? Shorter? Bob mentioned something called a man's flattop. He told me it would be shorter on the sides and back, tapered up, and then perfectly flat and box-shaped on top."

"Well, that is an option. It certainly isn't a very feminine cut, especially if you put in the landing strip."

"What is that, Lou?"

Lou motioned with her hands on Mary Louise's head. "This is all flat, usually only one-fourth to half an inch maximum length across the top, forehead to top. Then you run the clippers in the center, straight back. Some even shave the landing strip. It can be wider, leaving only a horseshoe semblance of hair along the outer edges."

Mary Louise felt her heart stop. Surely they couldn't cut her hair like that. She might as well be bald!

"But Jeanine, I was thinking more along the lines of a different perm solution, and perhaps going half-inch shorter. I have a newer one. Sometimes a perm doesn't take at all on virgin hair like hers, which has never been colored or treated in any way. But this second one should be fine. Oh, and I checked with the manufacturer, it's perfectly safe to use, at this time."

Her one hope of escaping another deadly perm just died. It wasn't fair. That didn't seem to matter and within a few seconds, her hair was flying all over the place as her aunt cut. The clippers roared to life, and zoomed up and down. Then came the smaller size one, tapering the hair quite short. Next the scissors cut the rag mop on top back down to two inches, followed by the perm rods. Her aunt was quite pleased to announce she had brand new ones, the tiniest size yet.

"It is guaranteed to make the smallest curl possible! It narrows in the center, see," Her aunt announced with glee, holding one up.

Jeanine helped with the papers and in record time her hair was wrapped and solution drenching it all. Cotton wool, some rods for keep the curlers straight, plastic covering everything and heat completed the set-up, and then she was left to cook, so to speak. Over and over she kept replaying the scene with her parents. Pregnant. Aunt Lou obviously knew, so she had to guess other family members knew. The more who knew the worse it would be when she—

What? What could she possibly do?

Slowly she thought back over the last two months, and specifically the last weeks. She had never missed her period before so it surprised her that she had not noticed. Her breasts had seemed bigger and definitely more tender, with the nipples constantly hard. Since she seemed to be aroused a lot of the time, she had explained that away. It didn't help allay the arousal, but several times, late at night, she put her hand between her legs and touched herself like Rowdy had.

Before too long, she was rinsed and cut to her former short glory. One inch long hair curled back on itself in half-inch curls, topping a "short back and sides" her aunt called the change she made to the lower cut. The cape was removed, and she thought she was done.

"No, Mary Louise. We need to shave, remember."

Immediately she was aware of people around turning to see who in the world would shave anything on their head in a beauty salon. Her aunt carefully applied the hot lather and shaved up an inch across the nape and sides, including over her ears, and temple area. Next her aunt whisked away with a brush like they did with a man's cut, applying powder to the shaven area.

Feeling embarrassed, humiliated at her haircut and feeling as if everyone was staring, she walked out of the salon with her mother while her aunt called out she'd see them later and good luck.

The dress didn't surprise Mary Louise, although the color did. It was almost white, except in some light it was the palest, pearl pink material, and it was silky and draped to every curve. It had the usual collar; short sleeves, not puffed this time, and was high waisted, ending just below her knees. Back home her mother showed her the new matching flat shoes, anklets and panties.

"Mom? I really think I should wear a bra," Mary Louise told her mother as she looked at the clothes.

"You don't have any dear that would fit. You've gotten quite a bit bigger since the last bra you did wear. None of mine would fit, sweetheart, because I wear a B cup. I'm only guessing, yet I'm sure you are at least a D cup. Of course I'll be buying you some nursing bras before too much longer. You'll start wearing one around the eighth or ninth month, depending."

"Depending on what?"

"Leakage, darling. You'll probably need some pads to absorb the wetness. When I was pregnant with you, I could actually express milk from my breasts during the entire last month. Now you get your shower and don't get your hair wet. I'll be back once I've gotten dressed and made sure that your father is presentable. Then we'll do the graduation and have the celebration dinner afterwards." "All right Mom," Mary Louise told her quietly. It all sounded so normal. Except for the horror of the breast pads and leaking. She couldn't imagine how awful it would be if she started to drip breast milk, especially wearing dresses like this. It would be stuck to her breasts and her nipples, and the material was not at all absorbent. Shaking her head she went into the shower.

***** Mary Louise finished before her mother came back, and after fixing her makeup, applying very little, she went downstairs. Coming around the corner to the living room she stopped abruptly. Seated on the sofa was Rowdy Davis. He seemed relaxed, leaning forward with his forearms resting on his thighs, but something in the set of his jaw said otherwise.

For a moment she was struck by how good-looking he was. That was something she'd not really cared that much about previously, she realized. Rowdy was handsome and very muscular and well built. He was the kind of guy most girls wanted to date. His hair seemed a little longer, maybe a little darker, and fell forward onto his forehead. She must have made a noise because he suddenly looked up and saw her. He jumped to his feet.

"Mary Louise, hello. I didn't hear you."

"That's okay. You can sit down. Uhm, what are you doing here?" she hoped her nervousness didn't show. Abruptly she realized there was one last hope for her dreams of college. She waited tensely for him to answer.