Mary Louise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told her, Jeanine?" Helen Davis asked.

"Yes, Helen, right after school. I'm afraid she shocked us first though."

"What do you mean?"

"Somehow, all on her own...well one of the counselors from school helped. She was awarded a full scholarship to City. She was very resistant and non-receptive to learning of her pregnancy. I was surprised, but she apparently had no idea at all. It was like she never considered the possibility." Jeanine Walters shuddered audibly.

"What happened?"

"I ended up telling her it was time to grow up because she had someone else to worry about right now, and then I sent her to her room."

"Oh, dear!"

He should have guessed from her reaction to him in the living room and the dazed way she went through the wedding ceremony. Undoubtedly it had all been a surprise to her. He paused as a strange thought entered his head. Would he have released her had it been his decision alone?

As he thought, Rowdy inhaled deeply. The scent was the perfume he'd noted on her earlier, along with her unique smell he'd come to recognize and now the strong musk of sex. No, he wouldn't release her. It was impossible now. With his cock still nestled in her soft, wet heat, he knew peace and that he was home. How could he let that go?

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story and want it to continue, please email me with comments.