Mary Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

"Oh, I can see a lot! You're bent just enough that two puffy lips are peeking out! Yet luckily, I was in the way of anyone seeing. People on the right angles saw plenty of your pert little bottom, but nothing more than that back here for this one. I was the one showing it all!"

The two girls both were getting a breathless, the story was reaching its end, and retelling it was a lot like reliving it, even if Julie was the only witness this second time around. Mary also hated just how exposed she was to Jenny, but had lost the will to fight it.

"Last pose then Mary?" Jenny asked. Mary got up and Mary looked down at herself. She saw her panties still at her thighs. "Well, you had taken these off..." Mary shifted her legs and let the panties drop to the floor on their own. She reached down and picked them up. She examined them, embarrassed to find that a wet mark still showed on them, even though dark in color. She set them to the side before anyone else saw it too.

"I had timed things well, cause now that we were both naked, they had only one more pose for each of us," Jenny said. She went back to a bed. "I got to sit down, which was nice after the last pose. I sat at the corner of that raised cube and my legs were spread, hands behind me. I showed a lot... and had to clean up a wet spot after it, hoping no one would notice it," Jenny was seated at the beds corner, legs wide. Her arms were stretched out behind her as she gazed upwards. The pose seemed peaceful, even if not very ladylike at all.

Mary felt it fair she take her pose too. "I was nearby, and I had to stand up straight with my arms out, but not too far," Mary took her pose, arms only about 30 degrees out from her body. Her legs were as tight together as possible, but that didn't hide very much of her naked charms. Her light brown, lower locks were gazed at by every student. Her bare bottom continued to be the center of attention to those behind her. Her lips, which had begun to become puffy and a deeper pink, were stared at by all the pupils that had been attending that class.

------

Mary Models

By Jappio

Part 4

No one said anything, but that was fine for Mary. She was still trying to tackle the idea of what happened in her mind. She saw the pictures after, of this pose she was in. Though they were tasteful, drawing her in a way that made it look she was some peaceful angel descending upon them, she recalled feeling so naughty. Sharing the spot light with someone, being seen so exposed, and having to stay that way for such an amount of time had been hard to handle, even an hour later. She knew moving or hiding could get her in trouble, and that she had been ordered to be like that. Ordered to stand nude for others... trapped and unable to stop it... all were things that just made Mary feel all the more tingly, despite her overwhelming embarrassment piled on top of it all.

"Have a seat Mary," Julie announced. Mary was shaken from her trance and saw that Julie was sitting behind Jenny, straddling her lower back. Her bare chest was pressed into Jenny's back as well, and Julie wasn't really hiding the fact that she was wiggling her chest and surely dragging her nipples against Jenny's bare skin.

Mary had taken orders all day, so she did as she was told and sat on the bed. "You want to play, yes? Perhaps Jenny could get her proper art practice in today; capture a real beauty in motion?"

Mary shivered; she had a good idea what Julie was suggesting. Her hands did go to her lap, and she rubbed the skin there, dipping her finger ever so slightly between her legs and towards her thighs.

"I bet this would have been a great piece for the others to study and draw. Maybe Jenny should have done that? Did you two get up to anything else after that?"Julie had taken Jenny's hands and placed them between Jenny's spread thighs.

Jenny began to rub her thighs, even with the two girls watching. She drew further attention as she spoke, "Well, as we were packing up and complete, Mary got in her robe. Yet... well I had told her a plan... she should take my clothes. She first left to get changed, and I stayed to look at the pictures. Yet when she got back, she dangled the stolen clothes. She and I got yelled at for goofing around, cause I had to chase her to get it. I even left after her out into the hall, people were giggling and cheering. We went like that all the way to the car, I only got dressed really when we got to the parking lot here."

Jenny's fingers were starting to trace the outer edges of her lips! Mary was nearly doing the same to her own! Only her last ounce of modesty stopped her from pleasuring herself in the same room as her best friends.

"If you want, you could still get a lesson in. Right now, with Jenny, she could model for you, let you draw her in the middle of total passion," Julie taunted. Jenny moaned, her fingers were no longer holding back.

Mary felt hot. Her face was red, and the moment was building up too much. She wasn't so sure she could do it, masturbate at the same time as Jenny. She admitted to herself she didn't want to wait though either. She finally pulled her hands away, and reached for her clothes. "Um... I need to... um get some air and stop at the bathroom..." Mary grabbed her tank top and pants. She got them on as fast as possible.

Just as she was leaving, she could hear Jenny moan, "Julie!" but Mary didn't look back. Once in the hall, she took a deep breath. She could practically still hear moaning from in the J's room. She hoped for their modesty the neighbors couldn't hear!

Feeling a bit of a mess, Mary didn't want to dawdle. Her tank top felt thin, her nipples sticking out. Her pants did little to help her forget she was still without panties. She also had a strong desire to do what she had planned to do.

Mary rushed down the dorm hall and into the bathroom. Once inside, she quickly checked to see if she was alone. No showers running and no one in any stall. Mary quickly shut herself away in one of those empty stalls.

The room was still quiet, and so Mary felt it safe to lower her pants. She actually stepped out of them fully and let her tank top join them. Mary sat, and she spread her legs. She knew she shouldn't take long, but also knew it wouldn't take long if she wanted it to. Her hand carefully lowered down to her waiting lips. She was ready... and did her best to stifle her moaning.

Mary was thankful no one entered, as it meant she could play nonstop for awhile. It felt good; her body was tingling all over. She kept thinking about the art class, about the life modeling, about being exposed in front of so many people. Her incredible embarrassment over it all did nothing to cool her feelings.

Moments later, the naked girl wasn't even able to hold back her moans as she erupted with pleasure. Her back arched and her toes curled as she came. When Mary came down from the orgasm, her body relaxed and she actually smiled. Though still embarrassed, she honestly felt good. The orgasm had been fantastic.

Checking to see if anyone was around, Mary looked out from the stall. She was safe, and surprising even herself, she picked up her clothes and approached the sinks naked. She stood in front of the mirror and for a moment struck the final pose she had in the art class. She smiled; sort of proud of herself she did it. She was still buzzing her orgasm. She was still blushing though, and worry a peer might walk in worried her enough that she got dressed again.

Mary freshened up by splashing some water on her face. She waited a few more minutes before returning to the room. She politely knocked, not knowing what the J's could be up to. She wasn't the least bit surprised when a naked and very happy looking Julie answered the door!

"You really should be careful Julie!" Mary re-warned.

"Says the girl who just got off in the shared bathroom on our floor!" Mary tried to hush Julie, not at all comfortable she would say something that so loudly with the door open! Mary rushed back into the room.

The three girls then spent the rest of the evening like they might normally, though Julie remained naked for it, and Jenny wore her night shirt and panties. They made plans to take Julie to see some of the drawings. Mary was unsure if she would need future reminders of her embarrassing day there, but at the same time had little ability to deny how well done they were.

By the time they were done hanging out, the J's refused to let Mary change back into her own underwear. She had to stash them away in her pockets before leaving to her own room. They also told her they were looking forward to seeing her in them again soon!

The End

-----

Author's Note:

Fair warning too. Though I'm excited for my next project, it might be a big one, and could take awhile. Of course with life and other things getting in the way potentially, it could be another long wait for the next one.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers