Mary Poppins Does Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

x

Bert rose and ate breakfast of a bacon and egg taco and coffee. When he entered the room where Mary Poppins had been giving him lessons she was nowhere to be seen. He noticed a hand written note on the rustic wood table which read simply 'come up to my bedroom.'

"Gee, I could sit still for that."

Faster than greased lightning he ran up the stairs two steps at a time, kicking his boots off as he went. The door to her room was half open and the young Texan cautiously entered. There, reclining on the bed was the seductive tutor in a crepe satin step in chemise in salmon pink. The short hem was rucked back to her nether region as she bent her left leg at the knee provocatively. Up to knee level she wore black stockings of flawless silk with a seam effect back. Bert thought she looked like something from the 1920's, as in the Great Gatsby, yet the slim, leggy woman was surprisingly enchanting.

"Welcome to my boudoir. Take off your clothes as I tell you about the Kama Sutra."

As Bert stripped eagerly he looked around the room. The bright Texas sun was blotted out with the drapes drawn, and several lamps made the room dimly lit, presumably for a more romantic feel. Once naked Bert sported a raging hard on in anticipation of what was to come. Mary crooked her index finger to him and he sat by her on the bed. As he drew closer he realised the alluring woman wore no underwear under the chemise. A suggestion of lavender wafted to his nostrils.

"Despite being centuries old the Kama sutra is just as relevant today. To add some spice to your relationship, and keep your partner interesting in the bed, different positions help matters." Without thinking Bert rubbed his erection, his attention rapt. Was she going to let him fuck her? He saw her left hand at her snatch seemingly applying some Vaseline or lubrication as she spoke.

"We'll take the foreplay as read, agreed? Now the most popular position in the world is called missionary, the male settles between the woman who lies on her back. Let me demonstrate."

Mary hiked her garment high up on her stomach and exposed the welcome sight of her trim pussy. Bert rubbed his stiffness harder, they were going to have sex! He smacked his lips at the erotic picture before him, her lithe straight pins and her flat belly.

Mary was equally pleased at her first look of the mans naked physique. Not overly muscled like a body builder but he had strength in his biceps and a whip like figure. Together with his sandy hair and lightly tanned complexion his chest and groin were virtually hairless, his pubes almost transparent. His massive erection swayed as it jutted up from his crotch, the angry looking head pulsed as it turned nearly purple.

"Are you ready?"

Bert nodded, the sight and smell of the bewitching woman lying there with legs apart made his head whirl. He knew he was going to be naughty. He gently ran his hands along the outside of her thighs, just above her stockings, and then dropped his body atop hers. Bert felt her shuffle beneath him, then her arms came around his neck and her legs about his waist.

"You should now be in a perfect position to penetrate my vagina. Rub the head on my entrance and wet it with my lubrication."

Bert rubbed his aching knob up and down her greased muff and then he pushed up with a strong pelvic thrust and he was in. His chest crushed her tits under the chemise and he could feel the s swollen nipples through the flimsy material. Mary offered no resistance as he moved up and down on her, his weight on his elbows.

"It's wonderful." He uttered as he stared down at her heart shaped face.

Indeed her pussy felt divine around his hard shaft as he slid deeper into the wetness. Bert thrust home over and over, stuffing every inch of his cock inside her then withdrawing almost all the way. He was excited and nervous, eager to please but determined to enjoy himself.

"You're doing fine, relax and enjoy, performance is not important at this time, just the experience."

Mary looked into his eyes and squeezed her vagina as their excitement grew, each insertion of his cock in her quim made the pair of them moan. Bert continued to drive in and out, his pace increasing with each minute. His breathing became ragged and the perspiration ran down the crack of his tight ass. Mary was immensely impressed and turned on by the virile young man between her thighs. His balls pressed hard against her bottom as he squeezed every single inch of meat into her slick pussy.

"May, may we kiss?" He asked with a slight trepidation. "Yes, you may kiss me."

He slowed down his grinding and pressed his lips to hers. His heart quickened as her soft mouth met his, her chestnut hair swirled around her bare shoulders as they kissed long and deep.

"Have you gone soft?" Said Mary as she broke the kiss.

Bert blushed. His cock was still inside her but he had softened somewhat.

"Gee, I guess I'm just a lousy fuck!"

Mary slid and slithered under him, her feet back on the mattress. She wiggled her hips and his limp cock slipped out.

"Nonsense, this is only the beginning, we have the whole day free. Lie down."

Bert pouted and laid on his back, his prick on his left thigh. Then he sucked in his breath as Mary's mouth sank all the way down on his cock which hardened in her hot mouth in an instant. He lifted his head and looked on as his stiffening shaft vanished between her pouting lips. A sweet chill went up his spine as she massaged the sensitive skin of his balls and close to his puckered anus. He raised his ass as her head bobbed up and down on his rigid pole and smiled to himself.

"Now lets try another position from the Kama Sutra. As we are in Texas we shall attempt the cowgirl position."

Mary pulled her garment off over her head and tossed it aside, letting her perky tits jiggle on her chest.

"This will put the female in control, and is also a boon in helping her achieve her own climax."

Mary laid her body on top of the solid frame of Bert and mashed her boobs to his chest. Then she stretched her long legs out on either side of his developed thighs and raised herself up. With her weight on her knees the brunette rubbed her vulva and clitoris against his pubic bone, sending tingles of pleasure through her slender body. With her right hand she held his now stiff cock to her pussy entrance and let it slide on in.

"Perfect."

The position made for a tight fit, never mind his generous length of a cock. Mary twisted and wriggled her lower half as her pussy snuggled his prick inside. She grew still and then proceeded to ride him with her lovely body. Bert's eyes were moist with the delicious sensation of being fucked by the accommodating woman. In turn Mary relished the ecstasy of her quim sliding up and down on his delightful erection.

"Hold my bottom."

Bert looked up at her as her boobs bounced around with her bobbing motions.

"Come along, spit spot." Mary gave him a stern look.

He grabbed her buttocks and was pleasantly surprised how firm the lily white mounds of flesh felt. She arched her back and placed her hands on her upper thighs as her stomach undulated with her strenuous efforts. What a fuck she was! As she moved on him faster, her hips grinding back and forth, his cock swelled in her torrid cunt.

"That's it, that's it!" She cried, well aware of his imminent release.

Bert grabbed her firmly as her lightweight figure thrust up and down with more force. Her hips jerked as his cock spurted cum up inside her quim which overflowed and ran down the insides of her thighs. Mary felt herself coming together with him, his welcome hot seed triggering her climax. His pent up lust spent, the Texan flopped onto his back exhausted.

"Terrific." He sighed, his chest heaving.

Mary rolled off just as satisfied as he, his sexual prowess was coming along nicely.

"Tomorrow we shall continue to study the Kama Sutra, together with some advanced lessons on breast massage. You may leave, the door is open."

Bert gathered his things and made to leave, surprised by her abruptness. Also he could have sworn that he had closed that door when he had arrived. Mary laid back with her hand behind her head and inserted a tissue inside her dribbling vagina. She looked over at her parrot headed umbrella and winked at it mischievously, to which the parrot winked back! Leaning over to the bedside cabinet Mary reached for a hip flask and took a welcome swig.

"Lovely, rum punch. Cheers!"

x

The next day was a dream for Bert as they had sex in the doggy position, reverse cowgirl and something called the spoon. Mary had made him wear a condom, because as she pointed out the lesson was all about experimenting different positions and not about the orgasm. After a strenuous work out they broke for the day.

"You have come along splendidly, my dear chap. I'm going to give you the book of the Kama so you can study the other forty positions at your leisure. It's your confidence I wish to build upon next. So tomorrow I propose to introduce a third party into the proceedings so I can monitor you in bed with another woman."

Fucking A! Thought Bert.

Bert dined with his father that evening and the old man listened to the young mans progress. Later Bert could hardly sleep, his mind spinning with the last few days experiences and the tremendous expectancy of what was to come the next morning.

Again he visited Mary in her bedroom after breakfast and saw her looking prim and proper in her white blouse and midi length skirt. Sat in a chair alongside the bed, she wore a pair of horn rimmed spectacles on the end of her nose and her hand was poised over a yellow coloured legal notebook. Then Bert's attention was drawn to the naked figure of a buxom blonde on the bed.

"A little bird told me you prefer big blonde women." Mary peered down the bridge of her nose as she adjusted her glasses and sniffed.

The reclining female had long platinum blonde hair that fell down her back, a few loose strands framed her round face. Her rosy cheeks were as pink as her fulsome lips that parted seductively. Thick lashes fluttered over her blue eye shadow as her gaze remained on his. It was none other than Ellie May, the home help and cook, someone who he had not thought of as sexual person at all.

"Morning Mister Jackson." She said in a sexy drawl.

"Howdy."

Bert lost no time in stripping off his plaid shirt and tugging his jeans and underpants down to his feet. He was fully erect and as he stood naked at the foot of the bed his proud member poked straight up, the burgeoning tip wet with pre cum. Ellie May moved up onto her knees, her breasts were as big and firm as watermelons and jiggled on her curvy form. He had observed her many times in the house but in her plain uniform she had not turned his head, but here she was with more curves than a barrel full of snakes.

"What's your next move?" Asked Mary as she took notes.

Bert looked to her, then back to the stacked blonde.

"Lick her tits?" He mumbled.

"No, no, no. Good grief man, how about a kiss?"

"Oh, right."

"I do despair, have you listened to a thing I've said? Enjoy the build up, tease her, arouse her and let her enjoyment spur you on."

Bert took the blonde in his arms and they engaged in a lingering French kiss, which he found most pleasant. Ellie May had bee stung lips that slobbered on his, and her tongue dived in with rapid little darting moves. He let her curvaceous body touch his and her large tits pressed against his solid chest. Bert moved his hands around her waist and pulled her to him, feeling her heartbeat a little faster.

"Now her breasts." Instructed Mary.

Bert felt a thrill as he bent his head to kiss her stiff nipples and they gradually fell backwards onto the bed, he atop of her. He kneaded and caressed the hefty boobs, so much bigger than Mary Poppins. Ellie May stroked his fly away hair as he licked around the very large areolas one by one.

"Oh, Mister Jackson, lick me all over why don't you."

Bert paused and stole a glance at Mary, then went to work, moving slowly down from the big tits to the woman's stomach. Ellie may squirmed under him, his rigid prick brushing her thighs as he moved lower. He studied her fine triangle of golden pubic hair and then brushed his lips on her hot pussy.

"Mercy me, how simply divine," she cooed.

Urged on by her positive reaction the Texan sucked on the puffy labia as the woman purred softly. He stretched out his legs behind him and widened her legs for a better position. Ellie May threw her head back and gurgled contently as Bert tongued her slit with his pointed tip. First with quick stabs then lingering deep flicks before poking all the way in as far as possible.

"Good work, keep it up."

Mary was pleased and surprised, he had been paying attention in class after all. Bert took a healthy whiff of the womanly scent by his nose and tasted the sweet nectar that moistened the pussy.

"Oh, I love it!" Squealed the blonde who writhed with increasing ardour.

Now Bert flattened his tongue and swiped up and down in great moves from her anus to the clitoris. Then wickedly he moved to her inner thighs, first the left and then the right, ignoring her muff completely. Her flesh was not as silky smooth as Mary's but nevertheless it sent the blonde mad with desire as he peppered her with butterfly kisses.

"You devil! Lick my clit, I'm begging you!"

Bert grinned and winked at the attentive Mary as he proceeded to move up and turn the blonde onto her belly. He pawed her meaty buttocks in both hands and then parted them so he could poke his face in between. Now he concentrated on licking her hard clit with lightning fast flicks that brought urgent inhalations of air from the female.

"Very impressive, nice innovation." Mary scribbled more notes in her yellow pad.

Bert was highly aroused, his cock throbbed insanely, desperate to be shoved inside the sodden cunt in his face. Unable to hold back any more he climbed up and laid on top of the woman's back and distributed his weight on hers. He used both hands to ease her thighs apart and let his manhood nestle at her steamy opening.

"Erogenous zones my dear chap."

Bert acted on the advice from his tutor and moved the fine hair from the woman's nape and nuzzled her neck and earlobes. He shunted his length to and fro in the ass cleavage underneath causing Ellie May to scream for penetration.

"Fuck me puppy!" She cried, then shrieked as he slipped her his cock.

Taking heed of his lessons he began a slow and laborious motion, in and out, in and out, oiling his shaft as he did so. With a powerful tug he brought his lover up from the bed and made the blonde rest on her hands and knees. Ellie May's wet cunt clenched at his prick making for a delicious friction that made both of them groan.

"Faster, puppy, fuck me faster."

Bert reached out and grabbed her pendulous breasts, quickening his tempo. His muscled frame slapped at her butt in measured thrusts, mauling her tits with a rough coarseness as he was driven by a sinuous grind. His prodigious cock pumped into her steamy cunt and Ellie May thrilled to the big cock rammed up inside her, glowing pulsations coursed through her.

Mary was getting turned on by the sight of the rutting couple and hitched up her long skirt up her thighs and rubbed her granny bloomers at the crotch. Bert decided to switch positions and fell onto his right side pulling the woman with him into a spoon. His cock never left her pussy and he continued to push up with assured pelvic thrusts. He lifted the left leg of the woman at the knee as she placed her weight on her right arm.

"Nice move, Bert."

Mary now got a terrific view of the young stud banging the blonde from behind her, his love rod plunging in and out of the heated pussy, the golden pubes now darkened with their combined fluids. His groin pressed into the curvy ripe buttocks and as he wriggled his hips he fucked Ellie May with semi rotations of his pulsing knob.

"Mister Jackson! Oh baby! I'm coming!"

The flushed blonde let out an enormous groan as her orgasm shook her to the core. Bert did not let up as he rocked back and forth, his shaft shining with her juices. Mary Poppins could no longer sit by and watch, totally focused on Bert's glorious organ. She stood and whipped her skirt off, followed by the large underwear and moved to the bouncing bed.

"Mind if I join in?" She said as the fucking couple disengaged to look at the half naked brunette.

Mary settled on the bed rather primly, her white blouse concealing her stiff nipples. She glanced at Ellie May whose cheeks were quite rosy, then they kissed each other gently. The English woman placed her right hand between the Americans open thighs and rubbed her fingertips up and down the soaked folds of her pussy. Keeping eye contact with Bert she brought her moistened fingers to her mouth and sucked them with loud yummy sounds.

"Shall we, my dear?"

The two women rose up as Bert laid back and they both grappled for his rock hard boner. Just a week ago he was a shy, green young man innocent in the ways of the flesh, now he was invigorated and in the presence of two cock hungry women. He looked into the clear blue eyes of Mary Poppins and watched her open her mouth and close her lips on his crown. Beside her the blonde grasped the base of his cock and held it steady as Mary slid down the slippery length.

"Fuck me, I'm in heaven!"

As her mouth went down further her tongue brushed his veiny shaft before resting with his entire prick in her mouth. As she came up her teeth scraped along the pole which made Bert wince with the glorious sensation.

"Be my guest."

She let Ellie May take over and sucked him all the way in like a vacuum cleaner, inhaling deeply through her nostrils, eyes streaming. She jerked her head back and let him out with a lewd popping sound and his prick slapped back on his belly. Mary reached out and raised it up to her face and rolled her tongue around the spongy head with exaggerated licks. At the same time the blonde snaked out her tongue and teased his balls.

"Mary, I have to fuck you, please let me fuck you one last time."

Bert was at boiling point and his fine tutor relented and moved onto her back. The fair haired man puffed out his chest as he settled between her legs, feeling the silk of her stockings on his flesh. He forced his rampant erection into her lubricated muff and made her gasp as she accepted the whole seven inches.

"Mary, oh Mary, it's too good."

He flexed his muscles and started to fuck his cock in and out at an alarmingly fast rate. Mary was hammered into the bed by his passionate stroking and tiny sparks rushed through her loins. With hefty rotations of his hips his hot cock reamed her lubricious cave and her hands grabbed hold of his tight butt and did not let go.

"Yes Bert, yes! Fuck me!"

Mary Poppins surprised herself as well as her lover as she used coarse language. He placed his hands on each of her ankles and lifted them high up in the air as he leaned back onto his haunches. As Ellie May leaned over to kiss Mary and caress her tits, Bert moved his hips until they became a blur to the eye. The position made for a snug fit as he pushed and pulled her slender legs in his tight grip. Sweat poured from the raging young man as he and Mary gyrated in tandem.

"YES!"

Bert pulled out, his back arched and he shot a load of sperm out in a gushing spray that splattered the pale belly of Mary. He shuddered and pointed his spurting cock up so that Ellie May caught the remainder of his white seed in her voracious mouth. Bert collapsed onto his side, his dripping hose in his fist, his mind dizzy with emotion. When he opened his eyes Ellie May was gone, only Mary was present, looking at him with a smouldering satisfaction.

123z
123z
822 Followers