Mary Returns to Sato's Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she was whispering these courageous words, I could see that her body was starting to come to terms with the stimulation that it was receiving. The knots of bunched muscle were disappearing and being replaced by sheets of sinews that ran along sculpted contours from her pubis to her waist. At the same time, their initial immobility was being replaced by rhythmic contractions that produced a subtle but distinct pattern that displayed both the strength and the distinctly feminine curvaceousness of her lower body. I soon realized that Sato's was orchestrating a symphony for which Mary's abdomen was the orchestra. By modulating the current applied to the individual pads, he was creating waves of stimulation for Mary's muscles to surf. When he saw that her tummy had learned how to ride these waves, he began playing her body like a musical instrument, making changes in the wave pattern to produce corresponding changing in her undulations. I was pleased to note that as her body learned how to adapt, the expression on Mary's face evolved from one of pain to one of intense concentration. In fact, she too was staring at the sensual dance that her abdominal muscles were performing and, in spite of the toll it was exacting on them, seemed to be appreciating their performance.

Not wanting to exhaust her at this early phase, after a few minutes Sato lowered the current to a level at which Mary's muscles would remain taut without too much exertion. Her body, which she had raised so that it ran like a plank between her shoulders on the table and her legs suspended in their harness, slumped to a supine position. However, her rest period was not one of total relaxation. Besides the fact that her stomach continued to respond to the pulsing current applied to it, Sato was taking advantage of her relatively quiescence by connecting the pads on her breasts and those in her groin and armpits. Once those connections were made, he moved to the bottom of the table, carrying with him a pair of rods. The first of these rods was rather short and had a bulb at its end. Prizing open the crack between Mary's suspended buttock, he daubed her anus with a generous dab of ointment before slowly inserting the bulb into her rectum. The bulb must have been at least an inch in diameter, but the ointment eased its passage so that the whole procedure was over quickly and caused Mary minimal discomfort. The second rod was of a more intricate design. The rod itself was about ten inches long and slightly flexible, but its daunting feature was a solid looking egg shaped structure at its tip. Spreading Mary's labia with the fingers of one hand, he inserted the rod to the hilt with his other hand. Because her own secretions were already in full flow, again this intrusion caused Mary little or no distress until the egg reached the end of her vaginal channel and came into contact with her cervix. She had assumed that, once the rod was embedded, Sato would be satisfied. Thus, she was taken aback when he continued manipulating the rod, shifting the egg until it was firmly lodged at the entrance to her uterus. Although I imagine that her uterus had had similar experiences during gynecological exams and intercourse, I could understand that there must be a world of difference in her mind between a standard medical procedure or coitus and what she knew to be the diabolical purpose of Sato's probing.

At last satisfied with the position of the egg, Sato leaned back and, from between her splayed legs, told Mary what was in store for her. His plan was to start by activating the rods invading the front and back entrances to her body. Based on past experience, he predicted that at first she

would have a hard time coping with the intensity of sensation that they produced. Because he wanted to make her concentrate on those sensations without distraction, he would wait to activate the pads on her breasts, armpits, and groin until he was confident that she could accommodate the additional stimulation without diminishing the benefit of the continuing stimulation of the probes buried deep inside her vagina and rectum. After returning to his panel, he picked up a couple of transmitters, one in each hand. Pointing the one in his left hand at Mary's crotch, he used his thumb to slowly turn the dial on that transmitter. As he turned further, Mary's eyes and mouth opened wider and wider. At the same time, her pelvis rose from the table and her gluteal muscles contracted in a way that produced deep hallows in her usually lush buttocks and brought her bald pubis into stark prominence.

Apparently responding to Mary's distress, Yoko attempted to give her solace. Bending over to bring her bare breasts close to Mary's face and cradling Mary's head in her hands, Yoko tried to console her by assuring her that she would not only survive but even learn to find pleasure in what her bowels were being forced to endure. After planting a loving kiss on Mary's gaping mouth, Yoko went to the end of the table where Mary's lower body was suspended in a tense, frozen state of immobility. Placing a hand in the hallow on each side of Mary's buttocks, Yoko stroked the rigid muscles there while urging Mary to try relaxing them. Whether it was Yoko's guidance or simply that the spasms in her bowels began to recede, I had no way of knowing. Whatever the reason, within a few seconds, as evidenced by the return of her buttocks to its normal, generously rounded proportions, I could see that Mary's gluteals had released their grip.

When this occurred, Yoko transferred her hands to the apex Mary's pubis, which she gently rubbed with the heel of her palm.

None of these proceedings escaped Sato's watchful eye. As soon as he saw that Mary was no longer in distress, he began turning the dial in his right hand. I had anticipated that the activation of her vaginal probe

would be an even more traumatic experience for Mary than that of the one in her rectum. Thus, I was surprised when quite the opposite turned out to be the case. As Sato increased the strength of the current, Mary's body rose in an arch supported at one end by her shoulders on the table and the other by the harness on her legs. However this time, instead of the uncontrolled spasm that the bulb in her bowels had caused, her rise was wonderfully graceful. Unable to articulate her emotions, Mary closed her eyes and emitted a sequence of guttural moans which could only be interpreted as expressions of incomparable ecstasy, albeit an ecstasy

resulting from an nearly intolerable mixture of pleasure and pain.

For several minutes, Mary hardly moved. During this period, Yoko continued her stroking of Mary's mons and extended it to include the crease between Mary's labia through which Sato's electrode protruded. With great delicacy, Yoko spread Mary's labia to expose her clitoris. After teasing that nub of erectile tissue from its hiding place, Yoko ran a finger back and forth over its surface. It was clear from the expression on Mary's face that she was acutely aware of Yoko's activity, but her body did not seem to be responding. Thus, I was unprepared when, without warning, she thrust her pelvis in Yoko's direction and rotated her hips in

a manner that left no doubt about its meaning. In spite of the gadgets mounted on and inside her body, not to mention the presence of Sato and Yoko, she was in the throes of an orgasm that consumed her entire being and made her oblivious to all else.

When her orgasm subsided, Mary's lowered her body back to the table. Looking down at her panting frame, Sato smiled and congratulated her on what he predicted to be only the first of several orgasms that she would have before her visit was over. While she was still recovering, he went back to his panel and activated the pads which he had not as yet brought into play. Beginning with the ones in her armpits and groin, he slowly

increased the current, producing a distinct twitching in those regions. His next target was her breasts. Initially, the stimulation coming from those pads seemed to intended to provide unalloyed pleasure to which Mary breasts and nipples responded by swelling a little and acquiring a darker hue. However, she soon learned that there was a price to pay for her pleasure. Namely, each of the pads mounted on the soft undersides of her breasts was a miniature spark plug that, at unpredictable times, discharged, imparting a shock to the network mammary ducts just below the surface of the breast to which it was attached. Although these shocks were not severe, they were sufficient to keep Mary in a constant state of tension, wondering when and to which breast the next shock would delivered.

While Sato was making his preparations for Mary's next experience, Yoko, after covering her nakedness by retrieving the upper portion of her kimono, left the room. When she returned, she was accompanied by three other members of Sato's staff, two young women and a young man. These new

arrivals arranged themselves in a circle around the table on which Mary was struggling to cope with the recent changes that Sato had made to her circuitry. When she became cognizant of their presence, she turned her head toward Sato to ask why they were there. Sato answered by telling her

that there were two reasons for their presence. First, he wanted to deprive her of her last vestiges of modesty. Secondly, like a master craftsman who is responsible for the training of apprentices, he wanted them to learn how to manipulate the female anatomy in ways that give pleasure to both her audience and, though at a high price, to the subject herself. He then turned to his young disciples and described what they would be seeing. By carefully modulating the charge being sent to the devises in Mary's rectum and vagina, he would induce her uterus to contract in much the same way as it would during partuition. Although no fetus was involved, these contractions would grow in intensity and exact an enormous toll on both her uterus itself and the ligaments supporting it. When this occurred, he would have them examine and palpate Mary's writhing abdomen so that they would know what muscles were involved and marvel at

the strength of the structure out of which they had entered the world.

Having finished his lecture, Sato turned his attention to the tools at his disposal. He began by increasing the current flowing to the pads on Mary's belly, bringing it to approximately the same level as it had been before he introduced the rods into her nether orifices. When her stomach muscles were once again dancing to his tune, he armed himself with his transmitters, moved to a position at the end of the table from which he would have an unobstructed view of Mary's vulva, and started rotating the dials with his thumbs. Like a robot under its operator's control, Mary's body re-assumed the arched position in which she had had her orgasm.

However, this time, the situation was entirely different. For one thing, Yoko had been replaced by strangers, none of whom was likely to provide her the comforting service Yoko had. Further, Sato had no intention of letting her off as lightly as he did last time. After getting the dials set with his thumbs, he moved his right hand so that his forefinger rested on a button that he had not as yet employed. The instant that his finger depressed this button, Mary emitted a heartrending cry followed by wild gyration of her hips, gyrations which continued well after Sato released the button.

By way of explanation for what they had just witnessed, Sato told his young assistants about the egg shaped object lodged at the entrance to Mary's uterus and the shock that Mary's uterus would receive from that object each time that he depressed the button on his transmitter. He predicted that it would require at least five or six shocks to induce Mary's uterus to contract in the way he wanted it to and asked that they be patient. Without concern for Mary's suffering, he depressed the button repeatedly, each time eliciting a plea for clemency from Mary. However, her pleas fell on deaf ears. Sato had a goal, and, if achieving that goal required Mary to suffer, then suffer she would. Watching his determined face, I was reminded of a man trying to start a recalcitrant automobile: the button being the ignition key and Mary's uterus being the balky engine. Finally, the engine caught, and, once it did, it required only occasional encouragement to keep running.

Although I commiserated with Mary's plight, I could not help admiring the performance to which she was treating her audience. A steady flow of undulating waves passed over her taut lower belly. At the same time, her harnessed legs spread to reveal the changes that were taking between them. Particularly dramatic was the swelling of the entire region around her vulva, which, bathed in copious secretions, resembled an overripe fruit. So overwhelmed was she by her ordeal that I could not tell if she was aware of the examination that Sato's students were making of her. Once the rhythm of her contractions was well established, they took turns running their hands over her undulating belly, and one of the young women extended her exploration to include the intricacies of the obscenely exposed layers of pulsating flesh at the entrance to her vagina.

I am not sure exactly how long Sato's anatomy class lasted, but he eventually dismissed his students and reduced the current being applied to Mary's body. After the students had left, he made a few more adjustments and announced that he had accomplished his mission and would leave Mary in Yoko and my hands. Being uncertain what was expected of us once he was gone, I was relieved to learn that Yoko did not share my uncertainty. As soon as the door closed behind Sato, she disrobed and climbed onto the table. Straddling the arch formed by Mary's body, she lowered her buttock until it made contact with Mary's belly. Once it had, she slowly transferred her weight to Mary, thereby gently guiding Mary's torso back to the table top. When Mary was back on the table, Yoko leaned forward so that her pear shaped breasts hovered over Mary's. By rocking her body,

Yoko set her own breasts in motion, maintaining them at a height so that only her nipples touched the body below them.

Mary had recovered sufficiently to be conscious of and grateful for the comfort Yoko was affording her. However, I doubt if she was able to appreciate how sensual and beautiful was the image that she and Yoko were creating. Crouched as she was over Mary, Yoko presented me with a example of femininity which, considering her slim frame, was remarkably sumptuous. Her hips flared out from her wasp-like waist, and the firm cones of her breasts swung back and forth in what looked to me like an seductive invitation to have someone arrest their motion. Beneath her, Mary's body was equally enticing, but for entirely different reasons. Ironically, whereas the position of Yoko's diminutive frame maximized her feminine attributes, Mary's much more generous contours were minimized by a combination of her supine position and the visible strain that her incessant stimulation was putting on them. As a result, the curvaceous Mary might have been mistaken for a female bodybuilder, whereas no such mistake was possible when looking at the rounded contours of the otherwise tightly strung Yoko.

After a while, Yoko sat back, carefully positioning her buttock on Mary's belly to avoid the pads there. She then removed the pad that had been delivering the shocks to the underside of Mary's left breast and re-attached it, this time directly to the areola on that breast. Once she had repeated the same process on the other side, she leaned forward again, pressing her own pert breasts against flattened Mary's ones and sealing the fronts of their bodies together. Yoko then told me how to increase the frequency and intensity of the shocks, shocks which would now be sent directly to the most sensitive spot on each of Mary's breasts. As soon as I had followed her instructions, a renewed tension was evident in Mary's body. Not only were her nipples were being zapped several times a minute, but between discharges her anticipating of the next shock meant that she was in a constant state anxiety.

Yoko's plans were unclear to me until I overheard what she was whispering to Mary. Her goal was to force Mary to have an orgasm without lessoning the tension that gripped her body. According to Yoko, Mary's body would struggle to reconcile the pleasurable sensations she would be giving it with the painful ones that the electrodes were delivering, a reconciliation which, when it occurred, would result in Mary being unable to distinguish between the two. At that point, Yoko promised Mary that she would experience an orgasm that would make her grateful for the suffering she was being forced to endure, suffering that, in the end, had contributed to the intensity of her experience.

Yoko next reversed the direction in which her body covered Mary's. Thus, her buttock now assumed the post that her breasts had occupied and her head was supported in the V between Mary's thighs. Tipping her head forward, Yoko brought her tongue into action. I had never imagined that witnessing the act of cullingus could be a source of erotic, much less aesthetic, pleasure. Indeed, I had always found the thought repugnant. Nonetheless, the sight of Yoko perched with her haunches hovering over Mary's breasts and using her educated tongue to give Mary's painfully taut body pleasure was an image of enormous erotic and aesthetic appeal. I was particularly captivated by the way that Mary's belly was responding. Instead of holding it rigidly static, she was moving it in the same sensuous manner that she does when we have intercourse. The fact that her abdominal muscles remained clenched and clearly visible only increased the eroticism of the image by emphasizing the depth of her submission to the demands of her libido.

When Yoko sensed that Mary was approaching a climax, she lifted her head long enough to tell me to increase the strength of the current going to Mary's vagina and rectum, thereby prolonging the time that Mary would have to spend precariously suspended between heaven and hell. Throughout that time, her body was continuously wracked by convulsions that traveled in waves, starting at her head and progressing down her torso until they culminated in powerful bucking thrusts of her pelvis.

Mary had to wait at least ten minutes before she was granted the sexual relief for which she had been valiantly striving, but, when it at last came, the pleasure she derived more than compensated for the delay in its arrival. Nonetheless, by the time that the final convulsion had run its course, she was gasping for air, dripping with sweat, and utterly depleted. Knowing that they had done their work, Yoko had me switch off the current to all the electrodes attached to Mary. Once I had complied, Yoko again reversed directions and hugged her body to Mary's, using Mary's sweat to seal them together, a seal that she did not break until Mary's breathing returned to normal.

When Yoko dismounted from the table, she fetched a couple of bath towels and bade me help her wipe away the pools of sweat in which Mary was bathed. In the process, we removed most of all the pads on Mary's front, but Yoko told me not to disturb to rods in her vagina and rectum. Once Mary's skin was dry, Yoko first sprinkled it with a fragrant powder. After spreading the powder into a smooth, even film, she poured body oil on top and massaged the mixture deep into Mary's receptive pores. Since she performed all these services while completely nude, I had another opportunity to appreciate her trim yet invitingly feminine figure, a figure that, under other circumstances, I would have been sorely tempted to explore.