Mary Returns to Sato's Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, it was really Mary to whom I was beholden. She had allowed me to witness the harrowing ordeal to which she had submitted herself for our mutual pleasure. Thus I was glad to see Yoko collect her kimono and prepare to depart. On her way out, she stopped to give Mary a warm kiss, and at the door she turned to tell me that I had in Mary a remarkable woman who deserved to be rewarded for the sacrifices that she had been making for our benefit..

I was more than ready to follow Yoko's instructions, but I was somewhat at a loss as how to proceed. My role thus far had been that of spectator, and, although I had not played active part, I had been in a continuous state of extreme excitement for nearly an hour. My instinct was to drop my pants and, as soon as possible, embed my painfully erect penis inside Mary proffered body. However, my desire to obey my instincts was tempered by my recognition of Mary's understandable exhaustion. Thus, I first went to the end of the table that supported Mary's head and bent over to ask what form she would like her reward to take. Groggy, like someone emerging from anesthesia, she smiled and said what she would like best is to have the surrogate penis in her vagina replaced by a real one. Happy to oblige, I went to the other end of the table and removed the electrode that my penis would be replacing. I also intended to remove the one invading her rectum and unharness on her legs, but, seeing my intentions, Mary told me to stop. I next took off all my clothes, climbed onto the panel over which Mary's pelvis continued to dangle. I was prepared to enter her, but just as I was about to, Mary again interrupted me and asked that I hand her the transmitter that controlled the bulb which was still in her rectum. When I expressed surprise, she gave me a sly smile and explained that she wanted to have me experience what it was like to have an electric shock applied to an erogenous zone. Although I would not get the full effect, she was confident that some of the electricity would penetrate to my penis through the thin wall separating her rectum from her vagina.

At last free to satisfy the craving that had been steadily building ever since the evening before, I drove my rampant penis deep into Mary's welcoming vagina. Within seconds I was ready to ejaculate, but when she felt my penis pulse in preparation for ejaculation, Mary turned the button on the transmitter so that it released a jolting shock in her rectum. As she had predicted, her perinial membrane afforded my penis only minimal protection, with the result that I was temporarily denied my much anticipated relief. Clearly enjoying my dismay, Mary told me that she intended to delay my gratification for as long as she could so that I would learn about the bitter sweet frustration of having someone else in control of the most vulnerable part of my body. True to her words, Mary kept me on the verge of orgasm for a full five minutes, and, when I was finally able to ejaculate, she made me do so while the bulb in her rectum was on full power.

Once I had recovered a little, I returned to my feet and released Mary from her bonds. As had been the case at the end of our previous visit to Sato's studio, neither of us was inclined to indulge in light banter. We took advantage of the shower in the adjoining bathroom, dressed quickly, and hailed a taxi to take us to the airport. At the departure gate, we stood for quite a while simply staring into each others eyes. Finally, Mary nodded her head, whispered that she had no regrets, and headed for her plane.