Mary Steps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim gave me a little shove and I fell back on the bed he crawled up grabbed both of my erect nipples and pulled me up for a kiss.

He said “I don’t think I have been rough enough with these tits have I?”

I said “not even close.”

He then put his tongue between my legs licked me clean and then took his rock hard 7 inch cock placed it up against my wet asshole and slid it home. We would have anal sex a couple of times a year but when Jim shoved his cock up my ass I just though what a perfectly obscene way to end a wonderful night of decadence. Jim pounded my ass for about 10 minutes causing me to cum two more times he finally drove his cock all the way in and I could feel the streams of hot cum pulsing out into my ass.

We cleaned up and as I drifted off to sleep I dreamed of this long black cock sliding deep up my ass.

We do have two more days left in Houston.

12