Mary, The Vicar's Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in early morning feeling completely at ease. When she thought about her problem she found that she knew exactly what to do. She also felt sore, but sore in a very lovely way especially in her female parts.

She marveled about it for a while and suddenly got a revelation. She gave a laugh.

"Oh Holy Son, was that really you? I didn't know . . . I had no idea . . . I never thought that you were such a man. And that you knew how to do such things. It was so utterly lovely." She giggled at the memory and suddenly it dawned on her. "Oh, it must have been that bitch Mary Magdalene who taught you so well. I have of course heard the rumors about you and her but haven't known what to believe. Maybe she wasn't a bitch after all. But she sure had the knowledge having been such a loose woman. I now understand why you chose her to be a follower, sweet Jesus. Clever, very clever I must say to have a woman of her looks and skill handy at all times."

"What, what did you say," Mary heard her husband call from his bed and realized that she had been talking aloud to her Lord, the lover.

Her husband sat up and looked around .He nearly choked when he saw the lovely sight of his wife spread out in the nude in a most inviting position still glowing from her recent encounter.

"Are you feeling well? Why are you naked?" he asked concerned with a rapidly growing erection.

"That's because I was expecting my dear Lord and Master to claim his conjugal rights and wanted to be ready to fulfill my marital duties especially as he was denied his rights last night," she answered in a very jolly mode. Her pussy had absolutely no objection to be invaded. "Come my dear vicar and fill me. My pussy is longing for something big and hard." Some nice dirty talk was good for his stamina, she knew.

The vicar rose and so did his wand. He walked over to his wife and got rid of his night shirt on the way. She moved over and opened her legs in a most lewd position.

The vicar became very pleased by his wife and she was equally pleased by her husband. The lay together in the afterglow, feeling very happy.

Mary spent the morning preparing mentally for what she had to do. She rehearsed several times what she planned to say and took her time choosing what to wear. She wanted to look her best but also impressive. She felt a little nervous but not as much as she had expected. Shamefully she admitted to herself that what she had to do turned her on.

When the young man arrived he was met by his fiancée who told him to follow her to the upstairs guestroom with the panels. Lucy was puzzled and told him that she didn't know what her mother had decided but that she probably again would try to negotiate them both out of the situation. When he started to protest Mary came into the room silencing him. She was dressed in an exquisite negligee and high heels.

"Young man, your outrageous request will be met in full although I have to commit a great sin and put horns on my poor husband. If a single word gets out I am sure he will kill himself and probably me too. Before we start let me tell you on thing: This is the last sacrifice I will make in this matter. It has been too many already although I have to admit that I tried to cheat on you and didn't fulfill my promise which was wrong, very wrong indeed and a sin too. I should have said no already then. But my daughter has begged me to do this last great sacrifice for her sake and so be it because of her happiness.

Young man, consider this carefully. If you have any other request before you accept to marry my daughter, tell me now. I will do whatever it takes to fulfill my promise today but I will not accept to be black mailed once more. Then the wedding is off and I will tell my husband the vicar no matter the consequences. I guess your career is at stake here as well as my life."

Mary stood erect watching the young man, a very impressive woman she had become. He was flabbergasted, not at the sight of the nearly naked Mary but of the way she had taken the lead. He had expected to meet a trembling, crying woman trying to beg her way out of what she called the greatest of sacrifices.

The young priest thought carefully about what Mary had said. No, he had no more requests. He had already got far more than he had expected when they first planned the whole thing, he and his bride-to-be. And now this marvelous woman would pull her knickers down for him and a lot more. Suddenly he got nervous and started to shiver. What about if he failed? The daughter had told him that Mary indeed was a very experienced and skilled woman. What about if he couldn't satisfy her?

"No ma'am, I have no more requests after this one. If there are no more tricks or scams I will be most happy to marry your daughter," he said boldly.

"Very well, it's settled then. Let's start and get it over with," Mary said looking sternly at him. "I think you should leave us now," she told her daughter who hesitantly left the room. She too was flabbergasted, she hadn't expected that outcome and her mother's appearance had shocked her.

"How do you want to proceed? How do you want me to prove my ability?" Mary asked matter-of-factly when the door closed behind her daughter. She watched him for a little while. Then she softened.

"I think I have to start giving some help. It doesn't seem like much fire in those pants," she said and moved close to him cupping his crotch. And she was right. He was totally limp and so impressed that he didn't know what to do.

But Mary handled the situation showing already from the beginning what a skilled woman she was in such matters. She undressed the young man and let him fumble his way into her negligee caressing her body. She fondled him and when he started to show the right signs she took him in her mouth and proved her talents. In fact, he later told the daughter, she was far better than the maid.

When he was ready to move on Mary asked how he wanted to take her. She smiled inwardly of great joy when he declared that he wanted her to go down on all fours. Mary trembled of anticipation when he grabbed her hips and when the tip of his cock touched her entrance she moaned highly, a moan that turned into a cry when he pushed on and got inside.

Mary's well trained pussy started making it wonders but Mary soon realized that the young man wasn't very experienced. She quickly slowed down to half speed not to make him come prematurely. Mary steered the entire operation to a happy ending for herself and an erupting orgasm for the young man that made him fall down on the bed totally exhausted.

Mary lay down at his side and waited patiently. When she thought about it she was happy that he wasn't too experienced. The two young lovers could develop together and hopefully find happiness in each other. It was good that none was too far in front of the other. They would teach each other.

When the young man revived Mary sat up and looked at him. He smiled happily at the lovely sight at his side looking very at ease. But Mary had other plans.

"Well young man, do you now think I know my way around in bed? Do you now believe that I have taught my daughter useful things? Are you convinced that she has learnt enough from me to satisfy you?"

"Oh yes, you were marvelous," he said. "Much, much better than I had thought was possible married as you are to the vicar with his old fashioned morale. And I am sure that you haven't played around, there are no rumors whatsoever. On the contrary, you are said to be very religious and devoted to your husband. So how come that you know so much?"

"Oh, you shouldn't be so prejudiced being a priest and all. Isn't love the base of our religion? And being religious doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the marital pleasures. My husband the vicar does that in rich amount and me too of course. He might be hardnosed and old fashioned in his believes but he certainly knows how to fulfill a woman's needs and desires. I really hope that you will be as able."

Mary smiled at the young priest who didn't believe his ears. Was the old fashioned vicar really as great in bed as Mary said? But he got no time to ask another question.

"Well, young man, taking about being able," Mary said smiling mischievously. "Well, I think my daughter will ask for more than this on her wedding night. We have better find out if you are able to meet her requirements now when we have established the fact that she knows her way around." Mary made a small pause. "I certainly want another round. So far I have only got warmed up."

But Mary was soft and took great concern in helping the poor young man back to life. She put in her considerable skill using the resources of her voluptuous body. And finally she was rewarded by a nice hard erection that lasted long enough to give her a long shuddering orgasm which she deserved so well.

Meanwhile Lucy wandered around the house with mixed feelings to say the least. She wasn't at all happy with how the whole thing had progressed. It had started with some crude jokes from her fiancé about her father being very old fashioned and Victorian and her mother a very strict lady. He doubted if they ever fucked and if they did it had to be a quick affair in the dark. He certainly hoped that his fiancée wasn't like them. Lucy knowing very well what a good life her parents had together in bed and what a hot woman her mother was tried to tell him how wrong he was. But he laughingly said that he didn't believe her and dared her to prove him wrong. She was very upset and without thinking said that she would make her mother pull her knickers down in front of him to prove him wrong. Together they worked out a plan.

Lucy hadn't taken into account though that her mother never did anything half heartedly. Mary's performance had really been a surprise to both of them. It had become much more than they had expected. And then the young priest talked her into pushing it a bit further hoping that it would lead to that Mary allowed them to be more intimate already before the wedding. But they hadn't counted on Mary's absolute refusal to let her daughter be intimately involved. Mary's solution with the maid as a stand in had taken Lucy by surprise and made her feeling bad, really bad. She didn't want her fiancé to fuck another woman. But she couldn't stop it without telling the truth. And it got even worse when her fiancé discovered the scam accusing her to be part of it and demanded the real Mary.

And now she again had miscalculated her mother's reaction. She had really believed that Mary would back off and negotiate a way out of the situation. The young couple had agreed on to settle for something less than going all the way, maybe caressing in the nude and a blow job. She was as hot blooded as her mother and really wanted to feel his hands and tongue caress her and lick her burning pussy and to make him come in her mouth. But Mary had taken command and not tried to negotiate. No, on the contrary, she had been very determined to go through with it without any hesitation whatsoever.

Lucy didn't like it all. She had no doubt that Mary would prove her ability and give her fiancé a life time experience. She tried to justify it mentally by that she had told her fiancé to ask to fuck her mother from behind which she knew was Mary's dearest wish. She didn't know then that Mary already had reached that goal.

She was worried. And she couldn't understand what took them so long. She knew fairly well how long it took Mary to satisfy her father and herself. Mary had educated Lucy in the same way as she had been educated by her mother. Learning by watching was the second best Mary thought and had invited her daughter to watch the parents in action from the praying room. It was much better than standing behind the curtain Mary had said. Lucy could sit very comfortably in the dark. She discovered already the first time that there was no need for decent clothing and during the second that her father was too occupied by her mother's charms to notice if there were another set of moans and small cries. Mary had noticed though and flashed her smiles now and then. Lucy was taught as methodically as Mary had been with several sessions and long talks. That Mary would test her fiancé by demanding a second round was absolutely not in her book.

When they finally came out of the guestroom the fiancé looked exhausted and Mary glowed looking much relived and vivid. The fiancé praised Mary and said that she was far better than Lucy had said. He looked forward to the wedding night he said with a grin.

Lucy got somewhat consoled when Mary later told her that although the young priest knew the basics he wasn't experienced. He probably hadn't had more than one or two women and only in brief affairs according to Mary's judgment. Lucy was determined to make their marriage a good one like her parents. Mary convinced her that they would discover all the pleasantries of marital life together and Lucy could easily take the lead with all the knowledge learnt from Mary.

- - -

The wedding was a success. The bridal couple looked marvelous and the ceremony in church went very well with the vicar doing the service. The dinner had been excellent and dancing had gone on until late. Mary had been invited to dance by several of the bride groom's friends. They were all a little drunk from champagne and held Mary firm and close. She had never before had so many hard cocks pressed against her and she had helped some of them on the way by pressing their noses down into her generous cleavage in dark corners. She had enjoyed herself immensely being very happy that the marriage at last was fulfilled.

Well, for the marriage to be fulfilled needed one more thing, Mary reminded herself. The party broke up and the bridal couple was brought back to the vicarage where the marriage was supposed to be consummated. Or, as Mary liked to think about it with a twitch in her pussy, the defloration.

She had talked a great deal about it with her daughter, telling her what great importance the outcome of the defloration had since they had worked so hard to keep her a true virgin. There must not be the slightest doubt in the husband's mind that Lucy wasn't a virgin Mary had said over and over.

Mary had also told her that the women in Mary's family had an excellent hymen for the purpose. It had been known already from Mary's great grandmother and she sincerely hoped that her daughter had inherited the same build.

Mary had described to Lucy how it had worked for her. When the young vicar entered her his cock head was engulfed by rubber-like springy tissue. When he pressed on the tissue tightened around his cock head like a rubber band. When Mary and the vicar after a small pause combined their forces the tissue suddenly snapped very distinctively and the cock slid inside. Mary was convinced that had it been out in the open the snap would have been clearly heard as well. Mary smiled inwardly remembering how nice it had been to get her cherry popped and how happy the vicar had been to get the best of proofs of her virginity. Above all there had been a nice amount of blood on the sheet to give even more proof. Now Mary hurried up to the room next to the bridal chamber, the same room where she had sacrificed herself to the young priest. A sacrifice Mary now remembered with pride and shamefully with great joy.

Mary sneaked into the room without putting the light on and climbed a ladder she had put there in advance to be able to see through peeping holes, actually the eyes of a painting on the other side of the wall. When they had found the loose panels Mary had thoroughly searched the room thinking that there must be more. And she had finally found a small panel that could be removed giving a good view of the adjoining room.

She was happy to see that Lucy had taken her advice not to put out the light completely but left a few soft lamps on. Mary had told her that showing off her body was very important.

Mary got even happier when she saw that her daughter showed just the right combination of shyness and eagerness, innocence and knowledge when her husband approached her. She let him see and enjoy her naked glory in full and took good care of his manhood before she fell back and let him mount her.

The hymen behaved just as Mary had hoped. At first it distinctively held the young priest back and then it snapped very convincingly letting him pass and causing the bride to cry out. After a short pause the bridal couple had a good first fuck. Mary was convinced that her daughter soon would make them ready for a second round but she didn't stay to watch. She had seen what she needed to be sure that there was no doubt of her daughter's virginity. She would take care of the bed sheet in the morning and show the blood stains to her husband. Mary wanted to assure him too on his daughter's virginity.

Mary went to her room but was too excited to go to sleep. She went into the praying room and kneeled to thank her Lord. She had a lengthy conversation going through all her troubles and joys to get this marriage consummated.

When she was through she waited for a response and got somewhat anxious when it didn't come immediately. She rose and pulled her night dress off and again knelt before her Lord and master. At once she felt the warm breeze surround her and getting warmer, hot even. Then there were the feather light grips on her ass cheeks.

"Hi there boys. What took you so long? Being busy tonight, no doubt. There must be plenty to watch and consider on a wedding night like this with all these throbbing cocks. You didn't mind my innocent play with them, did you Smokey? Well, you are more than welcome. You know that I am always very happy to accommodate my Lords messengers as a small token of my great gratitude to him. Come on, I am all yours."

Mary chatted on while she got in position kneeling on the bench leaning forward supporting herself on the low altar rails. She looked up and thought she saw a lustful smile in the otherwise contorted expression on the face of the Holy Son.

Then she got other things on her mind when she got invaded by the messengers. They did a thorough job, Smokey making her hot whirling all over her body while Gabriel filled her sacred hole. Her nipples and pleasure button were treated with gushes of air sometimes hot, sometimes cold making them hard and protruding.

Suddenly it felt like some struggle took place behind her and what had filled her pussy was withdrawn. After a short break hands were back on her hips not so gentle this time though. And then something slowly pressed into her other opening, her virgin butt. Well inside it expanded filling her up. It didn't stop when she felt full but went on stretching her wide. It felt like nothing she had felt before. It was lovely, taking Mary to new heights in a divine orgasm.

When she revived she looked up to thank her Lord and saw a clear expression of satisfaction on the face of The Holy Son.

"Oh my Lord and Master. You came yourself. I am flattered. And let me tell you that what you just did to me was beyond my ultimate dreams. Lovely, just lovely," she exclaimed. Then a thought struck her. There was a message as well, wasn't it? "Oh my Lord. You just told me in person that you won't object when I try to convince my dear vicar to be your follower into my other canal, didn't you? I am overwhelmed and will do my very, very best. And thank you too Smokey and Gabriel. You did a great job preparing me for your master the Holy Son."

Mary suddenly felt tired and retracted to her bed. But she had the feeling that Smokey followed her and comforted her with its warm breeze all through the night.

That's why the vicar in the morning found his wife asleep but fully exposed in the nude on her bed. As always he couldn't resist the lovely sight.