Mary, The Vicar's Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

And that's why Mary woke up from a very pleasant dream in which she was being intimately caressed only to find out that it wasn't a dream but a very real clerical tongue. And there was an equally physical hard, clerical wand asking for permission to enter. A permission Mary was most happy to give.

The vicar really was at his best this morning. He too had been asked to dance the night before but from young female priests and from girl friends of the young priests dancing with Mary. They clung to him in the late hours trying to find out how strict and old fashioned he really was. And they discovered that he enjoyed dancing close and reacted to their charms by poking their bellies with something really hard.

Mary and the vicar took their time playing and caressing each other being in no hurry that morning. Finally Mary chose to lie on the hard pillow that now was resident in her bed, handy at all times. When the vicar's cock was aiming for its target it came in a little high and poked Mary's puckered hole. That sent an electric jolt through her body causing the head to enter half an inch before the vicar apologizing withdrew. Mary assured him that she didn't mind, on the contrary. While the vicar performed his morning service he was met by an utterly excited wife. Mary had got a whiff of the coming pleasures that now had become her next goal.

Afterwards they still didn't want to quit. Mary deliberately walked around in the chamber stark naked and the vicar followed her with his eyes. Back in bed she started to play again and the vicar was game. They had a wonderful time caressing each other. Mary used all her considerable assets in the game. One thing she really liked at this stage was to take the soft clerical cock in her mouth and not only the cock but the balls too. She bathed them in her warm mouth with her tongue and rolled them around. All of the soft cock was taken in and played with. To her uttermost pleasure it started to grow, something she had hoped for but not really thought would happen. She loved when the sacred thing grew in her ministration mouth.

She loved it even more as she was straddling her vicar's head and his smooth tongue was busy licking her rose bud. She awaited the right moment and then suddenly lowered her ass. His tongue suddenly licked her puckered hole before he knew what had happened. Mary aging felt a jolt shake her body.

A little later she went up on all fours and wriggled her ass eagerly waiting for the vicar to get into position. This time she carefully planned her move and when she felt the heat from the vicar's tool close to her cleft she deliberately lowered herself just enough to make him press against the wrong target. Well, wrong from his point of view but certainly not from hers. When the jolt came she had the pleasure to feel his cock head press a little further inside before he realized where his cock was and withdrew.

While the vicar fulfilled the second service that morning Mary in between thought about how to reach her next goal. She was pleased with her advances so far and was very determined to get there within the year. Maybe she could ask that woman for some help with turning the vicar's mind in the right direction?

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers