Mary's Bush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

Then as an afterthought I said, “I can’t tell you how much you have hurt me. Do you even still love me?”

She didn’t answer but just started crying. What do you want me to do?

“Are you interested in saving our marriage or do you just want to continue as things are now?”

“Saving our marriage is the most important thing in my life.”

“Mary, quit your job. We don’t need the money. If you continue working there your affair will continue and that will be the end of our marriage. I will not tolerate being cuckolded. I can guarantee it will be a messy divorce and in the end you will be shamed and will lose your job anyway.”

Mary must have thought I was bluffing and replied, “I can’t quit, I’ve worked there over twenty years and I love what I do.”

I said, “is that your answer? Your job is worth more than our marriage?”

“Jack, I didn’t say that. I said I don’t want to quit.”

I got up and left the kitchen. I packed two suitcases and gathered my office things I needed and packed my car. Mary came out and asked what I was doing. “Mary, you have made your decision and I am no longer in the picture. Just don’t forget that I warned you so when this gets messy don’t come crying to me.”

I checked into the Hilton and called my kids to explain that I had left their mom. I didn’t tell them why just that we weren’t getting along. Naturally, they were both disappointed.

I called the PI and explained that I had left home and needed more surveillance on Mary. She now had lots of time to play.

They played the next day at lunch. The PI reported back to me that he had been able to capture the audio portion but not knowing what room they would be in beforehand he could not capture a video recording. He was able to get photos of them getting in and out of the car and going into the room. He asked if I suspected this to happen again and I replied probably. The PI was going to try and bribe the clerk to insure they went into a certain room so he could install a cam.

They returned the next day right on schedule. I was able to get over an hour of recording them having sex in several positions and the stud actually came twice with Mary giving him a blowjob in between to get him hard so he could fuck her again. Afterwards, they chatted and Mary confessed that I knew about them and was worried what I would do. He told her not to worry because he could take care of me. This guy was several inches taller than me and outweighed me at least 100 pounds, I felt somewhat threatened.

That afternoon, after watching the tape, I took it to Frank. I wanted revenge, and quickly. Serve Mary immediately at her job with adultery. Send the tape to her bosses and all everyone on her team and to the bastard’s wife and any family member of his that had an email address. I instructed Frank to send a copy to me and I would ensure my family received it. I wanted them both destroyed.

I further asked Frank to see if the accounting firm could be sued. There should be some morality rules within the organization preventing management from taking advantage of subordinate employees. At the very least we could sue for sexual harassment.

The next morning at 9:00 the shit hit the fan. Mary was served at work and at the same time the group email was sent. Within minutes Mary was standing before the CEO using a conference call as he was located in Atlanta. She was terminated on the spot as was her lover. The CEO now had to deal with a ten-million-dollar lawsuit against the agency. He was not happy.

My cellphone started ringing a few minutes later. Finally, I answered. “Yes, Mary?”

“Jack, how could you do this to me?”

“Mary, didn’t I warn you on Sunday that this would get ugly and very quickly? You made your choice of your job and lover over me. I told you I would not tolerate being a cuckold, yet you fucked him again on Monday and Tuesday. I suspect as soon as his wife watches the video he will have a lot more time to fuck you, in fact, I suspicion you both will have a lot of time on your hands. I’m guessing you are both unemployed at the moment.”

I could hear Mary crying on the phone. “Is there any way to repair our marriage?”

“Mary, what do you think? How many opportunities have I given you over the past few weeks? Now I question how much you ever loved me to have treated me the way you have. You never once in the twenty-eight years we were married ever did anything for me. Nothing. Then you go away for five days working and you come back wearing everything I have always asked you to and sporting a shaved bush too. I should have left you then. How dumb did you really think I am?”

Then as an afterthought, “you need to take everything you want out of the house and find a place to live because I am going to list it. This is a 50/50 state so we just split everything. I will give you sixty days to do that otherwise I will donate everything to goodwill.”

After that I only heard from Mary through my lawyer. I no longer cared. I didn’t know where she was living or what she was doing. I did ask my daughter if her mother was still seeing the guy but apparently she wasn’t. She said her mom was just depressed all the time. Payback is a bitch I guess.

The accounting agency wanted to settle out of court but I asked Frank if he could delay the action until after the divorce was finalized because I didn’t want to split the settlement money with Mary. After the divorce I would not have to share.

About two months later Frank called and said I was a free man. He said the accounting agency had now agreed to settle out of court for six million so I told him to go ahead and settle.

Even after splitting everything with Mary I had about five million in investments and real estate. With the addition of the settlement money I decided I no longer needed to work. I found a buyer for my agency and that netted an additional two million. The house by now had been sold and the money divided.

I decided it was time for me to move on but I was not sure where. Florida is a state of either youngsters or old people. I didn’t want to add to the older statistic so I decided on a round the world cruise first before making a decision.

I called my children and asked if we could all get together for dinner as I was leaving town and didn’t have a return date. My daughter asked if she could bring mom. Sure why not?

The dinner was nice, however, seeing Mary almost broke my heart. She had lost weight and was being treated for serious depression. She was living with my daughter. I just thought you made your bed now lie in it. She hardly spoke a word all evening.

I explained my plan for a cruise and hopefully find somewhere to live. Everyone, well except Mary, was excited for me.

As we got up to leave Mary came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and wished me good luck, and then before turning, she said, “Jack, I am so very sorry for messing up our marriage, everything was totally my fault. You’ve been the best husband anyone could have ever asked for. I feel so ashamed.”

I didn’t see any sense in rubbing salt into the wounds so I just said, “Good bye Mary.”

Epilogue:

I traveled for six months and finally decided to retire in the Algarve, in Portugal which was as close to perfect as I could find. There was an entire community of English speaking retirees and they were active in community activities. Many were single woman my age or a little older. According to my daughter Mary never dated again. She became even more depressed and they had to seek medical help. The bastard that caused this mess was divorced from his wife, lost his job and had problems finding another. Tough shit. By the way, I not only regained my fitness but lost over fifty pounds.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers
12