All Comments on 'Mary's Bush'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
Meh

Cookie cutter story. It had potential but then just faded out. How is it that all these guys that get cheated on end up with millions?

I wanna read a story where they're all strictly middle class and they are forced by circumstance to stay in the same town.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thougts

Ridiculous, she can submit to her boss but not to her husband?

"Nice" girls don't shave? Where did she get that idea?

Welshing on the deal SHE offered, then in less than a week doing it for her new boss, not to mention the cheating, shows a total lack of character,

"He told her not to worry because he could take care of me." = So he can beat up her husband. That's not going to help in court, it's just going to make things worse!

"I further asked Frank to see if the accounting firm could be sued" - Again morality clauses are to make it easier for companies to fire managers that use their position to extract sexual favors, they are NOT there to expose the company to liability. And only the employee can sue for harassment, and although there is implied coercion when it is a supervisor, her refusal to quit when her husband confronted her about the affair would weaken her case.

Let's see, she cheats on him, does things for her lover that she won't do for her husband, he is STILL willing to forgive her if she stops and quits her job, warning her that things will get bad if she doesn't. She refuses, THEN when the shit hits the fan she turns to him? ROFL.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
To the point

Good story, well written and to the point.

Keep up the good work.

cap5356cap5356over 7 years ago
good story

love this story as it cut right to the point. him and his wife made a deal and he went over and above the deal to have her change the reward. then they both agree to carry on with their life. then she comes home shaved and think she can just explain it away. he took the right course in getting rid of her as she wasn't going to give up what she found anyway. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 good read !!

and annnony is a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good revenge story as it should be with betrayal. He was physically out matched but a good beat down was the only thing missing. Being married that long and she would never do those things for her husband makes it ten times worse. She denied him for 28 years of marriage but fucks her boss and becomes a total submissive pig for him. At least he waited it out for the evidence he needed . I don't think I could've. She is depressed but destroyed the life he knew and loved, now he lives in another country with money but his family is not with him. It's sad but goes on way to much. If she wast getting controlled the pig could've been sneaky about it and let hubby shave her and not start changing everything she does to make it so obvious. Cheater do deserve to suffer especially when the other spouse is a good one and the cheater doesn't really have anything bad to say about them. Also of course the sex is great it's new and sneaky which makes it hotter but that all ends eventually and your just left with a ruined family life no marriage and a totally destroyed hubby who has to start over again. SAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just an okay story?

To many question and destroying this wife was cruel. Yes she cheated but he should have split everything evenly. They had raised a family and they were married over twenty years. Plus you did not really make this real. You cannot use evidence obtained in a motel ,only in your home as evidence in a divorce case. I doubt the company she worked for would settle for that extreme amount more like a 100k not millions. You made a smart women extremely dumb . Why after exposure would she carry on an affair knowing it would ruin her. Sorry but your story. Is weak!

Dunny69Dunny69over 7 years ago
Good but short

Good story but i would have liked a chapter from Mary from being served and her slant on the destruction of her life due to her infidelity and arrogance believing she could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This could have been a good story with more effort

It started okay but became rushed very quickly, like the author couldn't wait to get done with it.

lordadmiral830lordadmiral830over 7 years ago
Rushed Ending

The build up was very good but the ending was too short. This is a shame as the writing is otherwise very good. The story would benefit from an expanded Mary's part and the ending being extended.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Okay

I don't get the shaving fetish, but okay. I enjoyed the story. There were two decent stories to read today and one very bad one. This one is at least as good as the other, but that one has a higher score. This story wasn't about humiliation, cuckolding or anything else disgusting. Why is it that readers who hate the disgusting stories don't reward authors who write the kinds of stories they claim to like?

Leave the man a nice comment, give him a nice score and don't nit pick him to death.. If it weren't for writers like this all we'd have is stories by people like silkess or swingerjoe. Thank you, author. I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a string of cliches

The only thing missing was him meeting the next love of his life and living happily ever after.

Seriously, what sort of itch is a story like this supposed to scratch? Whatever it is, I'm glad I don't have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You cannot use evidence obtained in a motel

Yes and no on this statement

1. You can use it in proof that the affair is going on with her company.

2. You can send it to friends and family to embarrass her (until just a while back the feds made it illegal to send this type of recording by phone or internet without the performers permission)

3. Could be used in criminal court to show the husband was threatened by the paramour. he could have had a friend work himself over and found by a neighbor with the threat recorded the boyfriend would be in trouble just have him watched so you time it for when he has no alibi. That would get the cops to put them all in public record as evidence to the assault. and then they could be brought up in the divorce court by his prick lawyer.

With the amount of money he had, he could have had the money he got from the sale of the company and the suit with her company channeled directly off shore and made to disappear.

also with this type of money his kids could go see him every other week.

story was OK ending I agree was feeling rushed gave it a 4*

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay story

but unless she was strictly getting off on the illicit nature of the cheating, I don't see why she'd continue the affair even after he husband found out, but end it immediately when she's served divorce papers and then live out the rest of her life as a nun. Why would she suddenly develop remorse when she had none before?

WyldcardWyldcardover 7 years ago

Pretty minor element as I skimmed the story, apologies as it didn't catch my attention strongly.

Anyway, the minor element that did pop out for whatever reason. The husband says the lover was a big strong guy who outweighed him by at least 100 pounds. After divorcing the ex-husband loses 50lbs getting into shape. So he was at least 50lbs overweight. Assuming a roughly low end weight of 175lbs final, he was about 225lbs before, and the lover was thus over 325lbs? So either a lardass (not in shape) or a pretty giant athlete type. Ie, Shaquille O'Neil only weighed around 280 when playing.

Really a minor element, no idea why I noticed it given I was just skimming. Still, it stood out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it a lot...

It did feel a little rush but it was good.

Thank you and keep going.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
A good 5* read

Thanks. Have to look out for your stories in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate........

I've been after my wife for years to shave. Finally, she said change the way you eat and i will let you shave me. I have been shaving around her lips for years but it was the bush i wanted to be rid of. I did what she requested and the day came and she refused and even got angry. I won't ask to shave her again nor will she get any more oral. She is giving up a lot for giving a little in return. I loved the story by the way. thank you.

old fashioned ideas are hard to overcome.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for posting a story here about a man who is not a wimp. Unfortunately, it has become unusual on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

That is a very good BTB story. The husband wasn't a SEAL, didn't physically assault anyone. He remains faithful until the divorce. Probably from shock more than any vows.

He got the best revenge 😛,lol!

One minor point , a woman 5'6" and 120 lbs. is already skinny. Losing weight would have endangered her health.

Looking forward to more complex plots and better character development in your future stories Freewheel.

AMerryman

mordbrandmordbrandover 7 years ago
3.5 rounded up

Decent flash tale, some inconsistencies but it's fiction. I'm finding the lowish score odd, I would have expected this in the 4's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Virtually every married woman . . .

. . . would at least try shaving it off, at least a time or two, before deciding that no, she didn't like it, and wasn't going to do it again. I think that the story would have been a bit more believable had you set things up that way -- hey, she used to shave every once in a while, for her husband, but wouldn't anymore -- than the way you did.

And, true confessions time: back in 2002, I met a married lady of fifty years of age, whose husband had been neglecting his marital duties, so I was "helpful" enough to take up the slack for him. She had on the same granny panties, and when she asked me if I wanted her to trim up that wild black bush of hers, my response was no, your husband will notice that something's wrong. She said that no, he wouldn't, but she left it the way that it was. "Eric," as a rising executive, should have been smart enough not to force his conquest into such an undeniable situation.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
As I gave this writer's other stories 1*, I gave this one a 4*...

As I gave this writer's other stories 1*, I gave this one a 4*...I have to say that I began reading this story prepared to be disappointed like in the others, but in the end I have to admit that I was wrong...And that after all the story was a good surprise!! And I never have the shame to say I was wrong...so 4*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
4

Good straight forward solution to a problem.... best of all, a wjmpy cuck free zone.... yeay!!! And, he did give her opportjniy to stop and make amends, so even the raac crowd has something here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No chance she was fired

As a woman especially she would have kept her position. The superior would have been terminated. She might have been demoted, but not terminated.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Very Good

Perhaps this is fiction, perhaps this is fantasy but it is fairly realistic fantasy with a mentally healthy reaction to an adulterous betrayal. It is a pleasure to read a healthy, rational piece for a change.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Actually he lost more weight

He lost another 150 lbs on the divorce diet! 5 & FAV

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Nice story

Excellent start to the story. Needed to flesh out her reasons a bit more and rushed the ending.

Overall, a good, solid read. I will be looking for more stories from you.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

The division of assets was unrealistic in a no fault state like Texas. Also, I don't like revenge stories. Learn to write a real LW story where both parties are happy when the story is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous, the one who said "Also, I don't like revenge stories."

If you don't like them, then don't fucking read them.

Idiot.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
I liked parts of this a lot , ignore the fag cuck spamming troll

The big picture is after 28 years - the couple on the story just wore each other out. I hen the wife stays at prime college weight and then husband gets 30-50 pound spare tire in the middle , that's a potential problem and in this tale things went to hell in a handbasket in a quick hurry.

The blame gamers can say the wife was the one who physically cheated , then acted gracelessly after being caught ( excellent detail by author btw ) the husband didn't " deserve this " . I agree with that in terms of responsibility and what should have happened in a perfect world. But as Clint Eastwood said in " The Unforgiven " - " Deserves have nothing to do with it ".

This is an imperfect world - the husband made a bad mistake getting schlubby while wife kept her figure. What Freewheel inserted in story that I really liked is that the husband didn't shrivel up in cuck fetal position crying after wife made verbal apologies but didn't change her adultery or the setting that precipitated it . He served the divorce papers, split the material goods and started the recovery process.

As for the wife's descent into depression and implied penury ? The legal shenanigans seemed fantasy rooted as did her fall from grace . But that's just my opinion. Didn't appreciate that part but there were some pretty nice touches to the story . The author has potential.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@LordSlamdawwg

Yes, he got schlubby, but she made a deal to trim/shave her bush if he got into shape (HER offer!) and when he got into BETTER shape than her deal required she reneged on the deal, so she can't use his schlubbiness as an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the cuck tree huggers

I liked this story. She played so she had to pay, and driving her ass hole lover into the ground was all right and proper!

Well done.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
4 *'s and it's a decent story.

Call me a grammar Nazi but there are several spots that the wording just doesn't make sense. That slows the reader down and disrupts the mental imagery. I would have gladly given it 5 *'s if it wasn't for this.

I like both BTB and RAAC stories on here. But Mary had her chance after she was confronted. But she was defiant, so she got what she deserved. As a husband of one of these ultra-conservative raised wives, I feel for him. I have tried to make suggestions to her, but to no avail. I'm just accused of trying to change her. So, after 43 years, I just let it be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A decent 4. Now, if he had just crippled the predator asshole, that would have been an easy 5!

Yeah, kind of a Martian Slut Ray character flip, but its your story. Maybe after some psychological help she can at least regain some function with her family. Sad waste of what had been an intelligent attractive woman. Which is why the predator really needs some physical payback. He will do it again, next chance he gets.

Thank you for your story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
the settlement?

Court cases are public in every state of the USA.

Out of court settlements are private matters, usually require a Non Disclosure Agreement and often a signed agreement that they did nothing wrong.

This sort of thing could be called 'hush money'.

We will pay you to go away and stop making us look bad.

She worked for an accounting firm.

They are not part of the 'any pub(licity) is good pub(licity)' world.

Accounting firms are very vulnerable to bad public image, anything that looks like impropriety hurts them.

Do you really want someone with loose ethics or tolerant of unethical behavior in their employees doing your books?

That is what they would pay to keep out of the public eye.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Damn

How stupid can you be? The cheating cunt wife, in the space of a week, did everything for her asshole lover than her husband wanted for twenty-eight years. Dumb twat. Now she's alone and depressed. Awwweee...

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bit of a stretch

To jump to the conclusion that she cheated just because he saw that she shaved!. Especially since they had just recently argued about it. Maybe she did it as an apology ? (I know she DID cheat, but in a rational world, it's unlikely that he would instantly conclude that she cheated on just that fact, unless he had prior, unmentioned suspicions. Remember, he only checked her underwear after that, and only wondered about the shower after he had concluded that her shaving her bush meant she cheated. Without mention of anything else suspicious before that piont, it's a bit of a stretch for him to instantly jump up and say she cheated without any doubt!)

I seldom like stories written as His/Her versions, as it rarely adds anything new to the story, merely repeating the same facts again to fill out space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Honeylicker

You're a grammar nazi! (You did ask)

Now, call me a taxi!

Why does wanting people to use punctuation and correct spelling make someone a nazi, anyway? You're not a nazi, Honeylicker, you merely received an education, and aren't ashamed of it.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Waste

What a waste it is a sad story. He still needed a face to face with asshole bring an equilizer. I don't read these for their grammar or such. Obviously there are those that are English nazis. Fuck them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Visit for true story of serial cheating wife and grandmother. She lost her position as college instructor in Helena Montana because of info on Facebook

The school administration also received photo of her cupping her bare breasts. Upon asking the profile owner sent me that photo and others. Tough to believe those breasts are implanted. Nice penetration shot inludes her purple rose tattoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure why

Anyone would want his wife to shave off a beautiful RED bush. Having had a few redheads I find that sight to be quite arousing.

Oh well, too each his own. If not for his persistent request and her adamant refusal, he would not have found out!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
@ANON 'bit stretch'

Re-read just HOW adamant Sweetie had (repeatedly) been about NOT shaving! Then recall that Sweetie tried fairly firmly to avoid having sex upon her return (after a history of being an eager participant in that situation for decades!). Further, why would she shave herself in a motel while on a team business trip. Hubby WANTED to do it, had the equipment, and Hubby & Sweetie could schedule it when there was plenty of time! What would YOU conclude? Not every decision needs to be determined by a videotape and a forensic crime lab!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short, but sweet

The title says it all. BTB down, she was warned.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
EXCEPT FOR THE WIFE

it was a complete win-win for him and as a bonus skinnier, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
conflicted

Always having had a thing for redheads...I probably would have kept her around until I found another one.

I also cannot belief he wanted her to shave her red bush, to me that sight is most erotic

Oh I visited that Facebook profile-found out she was strawberry blond

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, so much wrong with that marriage...

One wonders if it was a "good" marriage before the problems even started - you can't measure the efficacy of a husband/wife relationship by how many times a week they have sex. She refused to shave the bush, wouldn't even consider seeing what it was like, even though it obviously had some importance for the husband. She wouldn't buy or wear lingerie for him, though even conservative-raised women enjoy it. She pointed out his weight gain, in a rude manner I should add, and then made a deal about losing the weight meant he could shave the bush - then reneged.

All these things and others, point to a woman who wasn't in love with her husband any longer, if she ever was, and wasn't even interested in making or keeping him happy. For example; she didn't tell him she shaved her bush after returning from the audit, never bothered to mention it even though she finally agreed to have sex with him. Did she think he wouldn't notice or did she just not care what he thought? Even after accusing her of cheating on him - which indeed she had - she rolled over and went to sleep when he stormed out of the room. This woman couldn't care less about what he thought. I guess she was just keeping him around to pay the bills at that point.

The husband did the correct thing and dumped her. I'm amazed it took him this long to recognize the one-sided relationship. When he told the kids he was divorcing their mother, they were "disappointed". Most kids would freak, even when they've married and moved out of the house. For most families, Mom and Dad are the foundation, the stability everyone needs in their lives - that's why they're so adversely affected when marriages break up. The kids in this story didn't seem to mind too much, so maybe they had subconsciously recognized the weakness in this marriage, the fallacy upon which it was built. Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost over fifty pounds

No wonder she was easy pickings for the younger buffer, boss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why

Why give them chances, a man must have the guts to throw her out the very first incident of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY! "BUT"

There's not much of BURNING at the stake of the two cheating assholes!

We want more B.T.B. Fuuuuuck mee man! You can fry the bitch more than just the slap on the wrist!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG. OH That's "" ME " "

90 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not realistic!

A company morals clause applies specifically to the supervision of a company not to fraternize with the employees. It would not have a penalty of terminating the employee where a supervisor was having an affair with that employee. The reason for this is that the supervisor has power over the employee's working environment. Any fraternization especially with a married employee could result in the employer company being used for sexual harassment. If they fired her, she would have a good case for suing the employer. Also note that it would be the wife who could sue the company not the husband. The husband has no standing in this case. Nothing was personally done to him!

al18al18over 6 years ago
Escaped easea!!!

the writer can write, however his cuckoldry tendencies overwhelm his writing.

Too bad for entire story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rubbish

No woman who refuses to shave her bush is going to let it happen when she is away from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty-much a stupid, unrealistic, unbelievable story...

The writing was OK (if a bit simplistic), but pretty much this was just a stupid, unrealistic, unbelievable story.

After 28 years of marriage, the wife just magically falls under the spell of a seducer and does everything with him she denied to her husband? Really??

And then the wife comes home with a shaved pussy and throws her cum-stained thong in the regular laundry basket - and then tells her husband she didn't have an affair? Come on. Even for Lit this story is too stupid and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiot!

The husband had no legal standing to sue the sexually harassed wife's employer! Only the sexually harassed wife can sue her company. The wife gets the money, dummy!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
All

you geniuses should write your own stories and show us how it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Schwanze1

I agree with your comment. I think this is story is getting a lot of undeserved criticism. It may not be the best story in LW section but the husband did the right thing.

Maybe in real life he couldnt get all that money but this is a story and he could.

BTW I know at least about 3 real life cases where they wife shaved completely for her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's right! BURN the BITCH! Scorched earth! PERIOD!!!

Loved it! 5-Stars! But then of course you know I'm a BTB fan. Burn the bitch or the BASTARD! Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Saw this almost exactly happening in real life to friends of mine.

She also could not explain WHY she did everything the new lover asked but could not or would not do it for her husband of more than 30-years. The children was devastated. The bastard actually married her after the divorce and they are still together. No-one knows if they are happy because they have NO friends in our community and live a pretty solar life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
me

destroy my marriage?:

1. i'd kill your parents.

2. i'd kill your brothers and sister.

3. i'd keep you alive and in extreme pain for the rest of your life

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appropriate Justice Delivered

When you think about, this is just how these situations should be handled. Well done. A refreshing change of pace. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shaved

Trimmed so inner thighs and navel are not inundated with pubic hair but shaved.

Guess percentage of guys find it arousing but undertones of pedophilia are present. Deeply dormant perhaps but present.

Shaved, brazil wax if not permanent choice,, wuld make for very uncomfortable-irritating stubble period.

Well guys would know joys of whisker burns-on face and privates.

Landing strips are as idiotically unattractive as soul patches....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story But....

Not enough hurt to the bastard that caused all of the above. He should be buried in a hole some place.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

What a sad tale. What is the least bit erotic about this story? Total downer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy ending!

The cheating bitch got what she deserved!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Surprised?

Were you surprised by Mary's actions? You shouldn't have been. she showed how she never loved you. if in the over twenty years you had been married she wouldn't do anything for you? What made you think she ever loved you? Nice story, but I read the catching her in the act part and the husband suddenly getting rich with the wife left destitute in another story written by several other authors. So nothing new here. This story might have been good if there had been a reconciliation here, but by continuing to see her lover Mary made sure that didn't happen. She'll be ok. With a CPA she wont have trouble finding them both a job. Maybe if you had taken care of your wife instead of acting like a little kid pouting when she wouldn't shave or countless other reasons. she would still be with you instead of going with the first person that showed interest in her. Anyway, mabe next time you can write your own story instead of picking out part of another authors work.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

This is typical male fantasy shit. Totally not believable. Could have been a good story if the author had not made it so totally one sided. Time for a rewrite.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingalmost 6 years ago
Multiple problems with this one

The plot is juvenile. The dialog is OK to start bur gets worse as the story progresses. It lacked realism. I'm not saying it's impossible for a 48 year old to suddenly start spreading her legs for her boss, but the situation needed to be explained better. The ending felt rushed and lacked realism (6 million bucks for two employees sleeping together is silly). It needed a lot of editing for grammar. I mean a lot of editing. All in all not a very good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

No woman could be that stupid,shaving her bush when away from home knowing it is a sign she is having an affair and then to go shagging two days in a row after her husbands warning

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Holy Crab "Sid from Ice Age

This story is so bad It's Great!.....Just like the Movie Sharknado.....It was so stupid it became a cult Classic!....Go Figure!....★★★★★WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore most of the reviews

You stated at the outset it was fiction. Besides, I've read some of your detractors stories and they have no reason to criticize anyone. Compared to them you should win a Pulitzer prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People please

Everyone here knows that this is just a story right? Mary got just what she should have gotten. The husband did just what I would and have done. 5 stars from me. No nonsense kind of man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The very best I can say is

This one is poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bush League

This was more a sketch of a story idea then the actual story. Some dialogue, generic plot points, and a vague idea of where it’s going to end. That’s pretty much it. About as exciting as watching someone learning to shoot free throws.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
50 POUNDS, A WIFE AND A NEW LIFE

all this for just being a little overweight, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The wife is an not realistic

"he could see through me. He knew I had an affair. ... We just coexisting for the next several days. I continued to dress in my sexy clothes and saw Eric again for a long lunch that included awesome sex."

Ummm, is she upset at all that her husband knows she is having an affair? She doesn't think that is reason enough to stop her affair? Is she schizophrenic?

Yeah, if this were real life, there would be no going back from that attitude.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Gentle little well deserved BTB. Woman not too bright.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Good Story... Couple Of Issues

He says the other man is a couple of inches taller than him and a 100 lbs heavier. He loses another 50 pounds at the end of the story. So how fucking fat was the lover, and how was he able to fuck her even once with all that weight?

He says the wife had a model's body, and he was 80 lbs overweight? Yikes!

The story starts off with he has asked his wife of 28 years, at least once a week to shave her bush. So asked her at least 1,456 to shave her bush?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy Land again.

Are you sure he didn't move to island where the natives made him their king and gave him a harem of island girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Mary had obviously taken leave of her senses and gone off the deep end. In a couple of short weeks, she morphed into a sexy model with sexy clothes, a shaved bush (which she had previously treasured and preserved for twenty eight years, in spite of repeated requests to shave it) and a new attitude. Did she not think that her husband could plainly see that she was having an affair?!! How stupid, or blind, did she think her husband was? And then to think that the marriage could be saved? Even refusing to quit her job to save it? The woman was mad and completely under the thrall of Eric's big cock. Why does this author make the protagonist a semi wimp in at least two of his stories I've read, old short, overweight and no match for the lover? Disgusting but a reasonable plot with the effects of the divorce.'

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Probably not realistic...

...but who cares? Someone somewhere has gone through this. Interesting story. It always amazes me when someone fails to look ahead at where there actions are taking them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I really liked this story .. I loved the way He got his revenge ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If

If he got six million from Mary's firm,which she couldn't touch,how come he only had five million after the divorce share out?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 01/12/20

If he got six million from Mary's firm,which she couldn't touch,how come he only had five million after the divorce share out?

Read it again...

"Even after splitting everything with Mary I had about five million in investments and real estate. With the addition of the settlement money I decided I no longer needed to work. I found a buyer for my agency and that netted an additional two million. The house by now had been sold and the money divided."

5 mil was from the split with Mary + 6 mil settlement money (which lawyer got part of) + 2 mil business sale. So he ended up with at least 10 mil (5 mil + at least 3 mil of settlement money after split with lawyer (they often get as much as 50% of settlements depending on laws)) + 2 mil = 10 mil or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is dumb!

Look sexual harassment rules apply to a supervisor who uses his position to force subordinates to have sex with him. This can be very troubling for a company where the supervisor screws a woman working for him during a company paid business trip. Now this is where authors here mess up. The person being harassed is the VICTIM in the eyes of the law. Thus it is only the wife who can sue! The husband doesn’t work for this company so he no standing in a court of law. Now if a state has a loss of affection law on its books, the husband could sue her boss and maybe the company if the upper bosses knew of this sexual encounter. I don’t understand why authors always screw this up!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
BTB-

Anonymous doesn 't realize it was the threat of a lawsuit that they settled on. Embarasment, and public exposure. I give our hero high marks for calling the sluts bluff. The Bear approves ,and gives you 7 stars. ( for those of you who don't know me, I can't count. )

The BEAR

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
Perfect BTB story

To treat him like that after 28 years together, she deserved it all and more.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
No woman

No woman could be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the idiot, who posted "This is dumb" 05/03/20

Where did you get your law degree? Sexual Harassment can be charged by anyone against anyone. You can give a lustful look at a coworker, it doesn't matter what level the individuals are, that look can end up as a Sexual Harassment charge. If there are witnesses you loose. Most professional businesses have all their employees attend Sexual Harassment training annually. I witnessed a coworker tell a coworker she looked nice. Unfortunately I was a witness, as were several others. We all told the truth. I personally saw it as a compliment. He was fired for cause. There are probably free Courses online. You should take one.

No, I'm not defending those who sexually harass anyone. Just know this anonymous poster does not know what he/she is talking about.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I'm sorry, I know it's Standard Operating Procedure in LW, but she INSTANTLY does for her boss what she has resisted doing for her husband for TWENTY-EIGHT years, even reneging on a deal that SHE offered? Would have made much more sense for him to encourage her to let her husband shave her, and to accept her husband's offer of sexier undies and clothes.

/

"the stud actually came twice" - Is that supposed to be unusual?

/

HE can't sue for the "morality clause" or for sexual harassment. Any violation of a morality clause is an offense by them against the company, that the company can enforce or ignore at their pleasure. SHE has a sexual harassment case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Widow-eddiot- Lets look at your comments objectively

Ok. So you bring up a interesting point. If the husband was constantly nagging the wife to do things outside her comfort zone, this would eventually erode her respect and love for him. This could have left her open to try an affair, with someone who made her feel “ special”. That being said, anyone who has been married for decades like me, knows marriage is a compromise. Both sides need to actively work on making the other person happy, without losing who they are, in the process. Looking at the situation objectively, I think the woman really was no longer happy being married to him. She quit trying, and it was a relationship of convenience. Nothing he was going to do, would change that. If you look at women who try to explain why they cheated, it’s usually he wasn’t emotionally taking care of my needs. I call bs on that. As a wise man once told me when I was still a teen, “ they all do it, the question is, will they do it with you?”

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@johnadpover

Good Story... Couple Of Issues

In the last sentence he said, "By the way, I not only regained my fitness but lost over fifty pounds."

That is a little over fifty pounds total, 31 pounds in six weeks plus what he lost in the six months he traveled.

And your math is correct at 1,456 times he asked his wife to shave. Not all that many considering it was over a 28 year time period.

Hell I've probably asked my wife that many times for a B/J.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Liked the story

Sorry to say that the first portion of the story was VERY familiar to me. Sucks to have a wife who doesn't give a damn how you feel about looking or being sexy. Ha, more than once my wife bailed on her promise of shaving or oral sex AFTER we made an agreement and I fulfilled my part of the bargain.

Well, after the coincidence of the first part, my life departed from your story. She didn't cheat with her boss. Nope, instead, she is still the shrew she has always been.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

In Texas a "no fault" divorce is only available if BOTH parties agree to it. Filing for divorce using adultery as a cause enables the court to consider the ramifications, circumstances and egregiousness of the adultery when dividing the assets and especially when considering and/or awarding spousal support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do author's think it necessary to try to make the cheated on husband more "sympathetic" by offering to cuckout by RAACing when a normal man would immediately get rid of the slut? The length of the marriage doesn't matter. Those years are over and done with. Decisions are made looking to the future, and no normal man wants to live with someone who betrayed him. Every additional day with her would be a reminder of how she showed disrespect for him by her betrayal.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I realize that Literotica stories are fiction, but sometimes (often) reality gets stretched to the point of being ridiculous.

In just about every story in the “Loving Wives” section where the wife cheats, which is the vast majority of times, the husbad finds out. Or, in some cases, she does it by actually asking or telling him what she’s going to do as in “February Sucks,” or “The Bridge,” or a number of other stories where she says…”we need to talk,” then asks outright to be given free reign to cheat (utterly ridiculous and unbelievable). I won’t go into all the different scenarios that occur after he confronts her, but inevitably, he will file for divorce and have her served…now, to my point; she has cheated sometimes for weeks, or months, or even years. Many things are said by the both parties. But, again inevitably, when she is served with divorce papers, one can be absolutely certain that within a few minutes of service, she calls him and says: “HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?” DUHHHHHH. Can they please get real. How cand HE do this to HER?????? PUHLEEZE!

gfrhgfrhalmost 3 years ago
A lot of writers get this wrong.

Texas has both no-fault AND fault divorces.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

His wife seriously had a screw loose to not stop at his last warning of stop the bullshit. She got exactly what was coming to her. Anyone who would flush 28 years of marriage down the toilet even after being warned and given a chance to redeem thereself is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t see much motivation for her to cheat & the bush shaving was a blatant admission to the affair.

Very shallow story. A 2 star.

Bill

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I think this is another stereotypical LW story with a little better writing than usual.

Stereotypes:

1. Wife is utterly foolish and risks everything in the affair.

2. Seducer is younger fit male that easily manipulates wife, he is also her boss.

3. Wife opens up sexually in affair while being a nun in home. This is actually very often realistic, nevertheless it is still LW stereotype.

4. BTB ends up cheaters fired, company paying hubby large amount of money to avoid lawsuit.

5. Wife gets depressed, does not date any more while hubby goes to have a great time. (The author is British so Portugal makes sense.)

What is good here - hubby notices change immediately, this is more realistic than so many moronic LW stories where husband goes for many years being totally fooled and dense about that. Also I like the wife not begging as in so many moronic stories where cheater wife begs over and over again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous