All Comments on 'Mary's Fantasy is Overfilled'

by deborah69

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

loved it, follow up please

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

so whats next ? pure slut mode? It was well written. I still cant believe there are men who like this sht

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Looking forward to the next chapter

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
***

I kept waiting for the curveball, but it was never thrown. Everything was a little too perfect. Adam was cool with all of it, Mary was a multi-orgasmic sex machine, and Frank was ready, willing, and able. Of the three, Frank’s actions seemed least plausible. He is supposedly friends with Adam, but he fucks his wife without hesitation?

A little tension or drama would have pushed this story over the top. Maybe when Adam phoned, he could have called it off. Then Mary, being all hot and bothered, goes through with it anyway. Maybe instead of being in the next room, Adam really was on a business trip, and couldn’t put a stop to it. Maybe Adam was watching from the next room and Frank got a little too rough, prompting Adam to intervene. Maybe Frank was so nervous about fucking his friend’s wife, he couldn’t get it up, and Adam had to finish the job.

Then again, this is an erotic site, and this is fantasy fiction. The point of the story is to arouse, and I think you succeeded on that level. A little more drama, and this “stroke story” would become true erotic literature.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I do hope there is more for Frank and Mary with Adam joining in. Don’t pay any attention to these idiots that criticize you. It amazes me how they blast the story but yet they keep on reading them. What a bunch of losers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good srtory

Being open and honest with each other is the key, and it's not easy for some reason when it comes to deep fantasies.

This tale was well written and a very much could happen. It is also far better when we get to watch for real rather than from some hidden spot.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the story, but...

...to me it begged for more dialog.

I also think you could have expanded more on Adam and what he was doing or thinking while watching his wife and Frank.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another slut wife can't you do better than this have her hubby throw the bitch out she is a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope we get a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Not too bad..

"If you dont like reading about wives who play.. "

<P>

Another idiot who can't understand the very basic concept that you have to read a story to know what's in it.

<P>

The only -- ONLY --- way your comment makes any sense is if you are also stating that stories about wives who play are all alike and are all devoid of any worth, effort, or merit. It also means that defending such as story is stupid and ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm?

And what does Adam get out of this, a sore back and a little wack job by his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story !!! But let's get real.

This story was hot, there's no doubt. I thought it was written very well. I think it could happen in real life. So many of us are not so self controlled as to say no to a hot woman who wants to fuck.

BUT, no way does this story end well. Women are whores. Remember it was HER fantasy. Her husband just went along with it. Sure she does not intend to do it again but she will and without telling her husband. She got very intimate with Frank, I mean emotionally. He has a need she can help with and that'll be the excuse when her pussy stops being sore. Plus her husband said OK one time, so he will probably understand, that's another of her excuses. Maybe he upsets her or she feels neglected? Frank is in the neighborhood and he can be pursuaded. He's had a thing for her for some time.

So she goes back and then develops pride in being able to take Franks cock. That makes her special. Her husband becomes less in her eyes as she transfers her respect to Frank. Then comes the day she tells her husband he's in second place "but she still loves him". She's lying to herself, and to him. She has moved on but doesn't have the courage to make the break. She will make her husband do that hateful task. Poor sap! He thought it would be one and done. Now he's broken.

If you believe evolutionary biology she has done the right thing, found a stronger male to mate with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another stupid cuck story.

The marriage is toast. Great fuck scenes, deplorable characters.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
@ Annoy "hot story"

Yes thats how I see this marriage ending with Mary getting what she always wanted and Adam getting the shitty little apartment downtown. Frank just took over the marriage from Adam.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Good Writing and Story, CRAZY FUCKING HUSBAND

Yes I read it all and enjoyed it. But as a widowed (twice) man, I would NEVER EVER loan my wife to another cock. NO WAY! Completely crazy risky dumb deal!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I lov a man who shares his wife

Very nice story, mem that share their wives are great guys xoxoxoxoxo Annette

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: A man who shares his wife -- Annette Bishop comment

I wonder when the language will change? "Shares his wife" sounds so much like just another possession which he may or may not decide to share.

If he shares his lawnmower with a neighbour, the lawnmower has no say in the matter.

If he and his wife decide that she will have sex with the neighbour, she has more involvement in the decision than he has. Somehow, "shares" doesn't seem to have a place in a world where wives have just as much right to make decisions as husbands do.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I'm not a cuck kind of guy, but it was still a good read. The big cock worship is way overdone, but it is an erotic fiction website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yum

I came twice reading your story. Thank you

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
luedon

I went to share my mower with my neighbor but it said no. Who knew that mowers had minds of their own.

leahwwleahwwabout 6 years ago
A girl thought

As I read this story..and sipped a couple of glasses of wine... my mind and body reacted just as this wife did...being seduced while seducing...after 4 o's from nipples play, fingers, and my lover vibe Leon...my body, emotions, and min are soooooo relaxed..a certain sign of a story well crafted and intimate.. a 4 ...one for each orgasm ...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhu hugs, Leah

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
It's a worry, DeagonMann

Now that they have installed artificial intelligence in cars, and they're moving on to lawnmowers, who knows where they'll stop.

Next we will have wives with AI. It would be an improvement on a good proportion of the wives whose antics are chronicled in the Loving Wives category.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always great to see a slutty wife story

What’s not great is that misery little man who posts all the negative comments. He must really have a horrible life if he spends hours a day on this site posting like that. Clearly a candidate for shock therapy. Keep up the good work author. The rest of us normal people enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

It's obvious that most comments are made by men. My husband and I have a strong, loving marriage that includes him watching (not from a hidden position) me fuck other guys. It happens a few times a year and always with a trusted friend/acquaintance. I crave a rough fuck by a large cock, and I'm sure it's most straight, married women's' fantasy. It's easy to separate lust from love and totally enjoy each. Great story!

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 6 years ago
This was great

I enjoyed this story and the sex was written so hot!!!! Thanks!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
In response to luedon’s comment

I believe you misunderstood my comment. When I said that I appreciate a man who will share his wife there is no disrespect to his wife’s desire for stretching the sexual norm that’s been thrust upon us by our culture. Thank god our culture is changing. Women are more free, it’s great, when in a married state, both agree openly to an opening of the sensual eyes. Xoxoxooxxoxo Annette

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
No, Annette, I believe I understood your meaning

I was commenting on the words "wife sharing" in common use. I was definitely not criticising your specific use of the term.

It is a leftover from days when wives were under the strict ownership and control of their husbands (as they still are in many cultures). One hopes that we may have moved on from there. We need a better term.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Annette loves it

Any story with a cheating whore, swinging, or wife swapping gets Annette's unqualified love. How is this possibly any different from comments from those who hate these stories. They just balance out. I don't care for Anon comments on either viewpoint , but we all have opinions. My opinion is that the whole concept sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@AnnetteBishop

Thank God our culture is changing?You mean to rutting animals for sexual pleasure. I doubt very much if the culture is changing to that. The well being of family structure would suffer tremendously if what you're insinuating becomes the norm.

I hope for societies sake, the family unit stays strong and morality remains intact. A world without morality would take us back to the stone age of rutting animals.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Troubling tale.

I'm afraid this couple is heading for the rapids without a paddle. Mary and Frank are now intimate friends as well as lovers, after he "bared his soul" to her. Because of that, Mary went beyond the boundaries she and Adam had set (staying overnight cuddled together, the shower in the morning, etc.); despite feeling guilty, she didn't apologize. She invited Frank to come to her house and "talk whenever you want." When (not if) he does, why do we think Adam won't be there? Why should we believe they will resist the temptation for a repeat performance?

Mary enjoyed it all, the emotional closeness even more than the sex. She's not ready to tell Adam how much, nor does she regret crossing the boundaries they set together. Who will she be thinking of the next time her weaker, less well-endowed and apparently less-skilled husband makes love to her: him, or Frank?

Mary will want this again soon: I don't see her giving it up after just one session, given how much she enjoyed it. She'll want it with Frank: why should she seek someone else, when Frank is willing and well able to fulfill her desires, and is such a good friend, too? What if the girlfriend she thinks Frank might like is, in fact, Mary herself?

This reads like the beginning of an ongoing love affair, emotional as well as sexual, between Mary and Frank. Will Mary ask for Adam's agreement, or will she conceal it because she loves him? Does she love Adam enough to break off with Frank, should he need her to do that? Is Adam willing to settle for polyamory as the price of keeping his marriage, if it comes to that?

I think this author has written a very hot encounter, but has left her characters with some difficult questions. I'm curious how she thinks they might be resolved in a second chapter.

GA

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Oh Really?

Not good at all

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Straight to it

Straightforward sex, no drama. Sorry such things upset the silly anons, but they are a sad lot for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious

Very sexy and erotic! Wonderful job I thoroughly loved the experience and will fantasize about me watching!

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Knew the ending

I had to add you to my author favs.

I kinda of like your writings, not long, not to short. The "Samantha's Halloween Adventure" was the one I knew the ending in about 10 paragraphs, to me it would have been better if the Big Bad Wolf would have said " I am supposed to be eating you my dear". Then knowing the mistake, she would have an out to be able to tell her husband of the almost awful mistake she would have made and they could have a good laugh. Just my own opinion.

KallMeTTKallMeTTabout 6 years ago
Good job!

Fun story told very well. Enjoyed it.

fltnsplrfltnsplralmost 6 years ago
That was a wonderful story...

...and I wouldn't worry about those idiots who didn't like it. (Actually, I think there's only one, and he's frustrated, poor baby boy.)

Whether or not this actually happened, it could have. I thought it was real enough, and either way, it's excellent writing. Sex with someone you're not married to at the request of your husband could be really hot, you know.

All you jerkoffs who call her a whore are following a double standard. I thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

And I do not like this sort of thing. Cuckolding is NOT mu thing but this was well written. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Do Adam and Frank run away together in the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice touch

Loved the story. You're a very good writer. Would enjoy reading your novel if you can tell us where/how to get it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Story is same old cheating wife crap, but a little argufying between Lue and Annette. That's priceless xoxoxo.

JheregJheregabout 3 years ago

Outstanding writing! Love the story, especially the way you presented Adam and Mary as a couple who care about one another’s feelings and well being.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Love hearing a woman’s description of Sex and what she enjoys about it. I really love your stories!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! Well- written, sincere, believable. I really appreciate stories like this from the woman's viewpoint. The emotions are real, the sex is hot and the characters are mindful of each other's needs. Refreshing. At the same time there's the uncertainty of, what if this goes wrong? Brings an exquisite tension to the situation, like real life. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She's a whore and he's a pathetic cuckold.

Yuck. She got pregnant on accident. 3 STDs from Frank. Passed them onto Adam. Their divorce was final right after the baby was born and the DNA test proved it was Frank's.

She put it up for adoption. And slithered away like the slut she was.

Yay for wife sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborah69@deborah69
Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any ot...