Mary's Fantasy is Overfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to put some music on, thinking it would be nice to have something to listen to as we took comfort in each other's touch. When the music turned on, just some soft rock, Frank stood up and asked if he could have this dance. I smiled at him and said sure. We stood together and I placed my hands behind his back and my head on his chest as we swayed slowly to the music. His hands started respectfully on my back but were soon exploring the curves of my body once again.

As things progressed slowly, I was becoming more aroused. The thought of where this was going, Adam watching (though he was probably bored right now), the feel of his hard body pressed against mine, and his hands rubbing my backside had me tingling with anticipation. I pressed tighter against his body and felt his bulge press lightly against my mound and stomach. As we swayed gently to the music, I could feel him hardening against me. His reaction to our closeness aroused me as well and I was no longer worried about what was going to happen.

I felt his head move back a little bit, so I looked up to see what was going on and found him staring into my eyes. I always found his eyes to be the sexiest thing about him (his voice being a close second) and was immediately lost in them, instinctively parting my lips in anticipation. He hesitantly reached down to kiss me and I lifted slightly to meet him, placing my hands behind his head, drawing him down further.

We kissed passionately for quite a while. As our lips locked and tongues explored each other's mouths, Franks' hands explored my body. Rubbing up and down, grabbing a breast, rubbing my ass. His hands found every accessible spot to touch me. At one point, he started pulling up my dress slowly, hesitantly. I think he was worried that I was going to tell him to stop, but he got no resistance from me. My body was already on fire from the kissing and touching; I wanted to feel his hands on my bare skin.

Once he got my dress pulled up to my waist, he started rubbing his hands on my ass, now only covered in my little lace panties. My hands had also found their way down to his firm ass, enjoying pulling him into me as we continued to dance slowly, really nothing more than an excuse to rub our bodies together at this point.

Frank brought his mouth over to my ear and started nibbling and licking it. While he did this, I looked over to the closest camera, knowing that Adam was watching me be touched by another man. I worried about how he was feeling at this moment, but at this point, I knew I wasn't going to stop unless he stopped us. The phone wasn't ringing yet.

Then the phone rang. I froze. Dang, Adam wanted me to stop! I apologized to Frank and grabbed the phone, pulling my dress down nervously as I did, knowing that Adam was probably upset if he was stopping us. I answered "hello," and Adam responded "act like this is a wrong call. I want to see you strip nude in front of Frank. Give us a really good show." Well, I certainly didn't expect to be hearing advice from Adam while we were getting busy, but with the way I was feeling, I couldn't fault the advice. I looked at one of the cameras and said with a smile on my face and a little nod, "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number. Goodbye," and then hung up.

I went back over to Frank and gave him another kiss, and brushed my hand along the bulge in his jeans letting him know the festivities weren't over. Once I finally broke the kiss, I asked him to have a seat on the chair. I was nervous about what I was going to do. I certainly wasn't a stripper and wasn't sure exactly what to do, but I have seen some movies with strippers and, perhaps, some videos on the Internet (though I admit nothing). I decided I needed some better music if I was going to do this, so I put on one of my Trance playlists, which are always good for setting a mood and something I could move to. I also dimmed the lights to create a better atmosphere since they were still full on from when Frank was fixing the door. Frank watched with interest while I did this.

I moved a few feet in front of him, knowing that Adam would have a great view right here, and started swaying to the music. I was feeling self-conscious about dancing and taking off my clothes, even with the state I was in. I've never done this, not even for Adam. I didn't think I was going to be able to do this. Then I noticed Frank had sat back and was rubbing his obviously hard, and very large, cock through his pants. I started focusing on that. I remembered that I had done some acting classes in college. I took what I learned and acted the part of a stripper, like in the movies. The trick is to actually believe you are the character and then acting becomes almost natural.

My dress was more constrictive than what the strippers tended to wear in the movies, but I worked with what I had. I swayed my hips to the music and ran my hands over my body. I leaned over and pressed my boobs up to give Frank a clear view of my cleavage. I hiked my dress up and showed him my lacy panties. I wanted him to get a close view of my wet panties and know that my body was responding to him, just like he was responding to me. I placed my foot up on the chair next to him, placing my pussy about a foot from his face, still moving to the music, and ran my hand down between my legs, feeling my pussy through my panties (yep, definitely soaking).

Frank started running his hand up my thigh, causing my body to shiver in pleasure, but I was a stripper, no touching. I pushed his hand down and waggled my finger at him, letting him know it wasn't time yet. With my dress still up, I turned around and bent over to show him the view from the back. I looked between my legs, watching his eyes fastened onto my barely covered pussy, and ran my hand over it again, causing me to moan in pleasure. Oh god, this was turning me on. I couldn't believe I was doing this in front of our friend while my husband watched from the other room.

I sat on his lap, facing away from him, and rubbed myself on his crotch. I could feel the bulge in his jeans on my ass, no doubt about what was touching me. I sat forward and asked him to unzip me, which he quickly did. I stood up and faced him while I pulled my dress down over my body, bit by bit, teasing him, finally letting it fall to the floor. I was now in just my lace bra and panties in front of him, with him looking over my body while I swayed to the music and touched myself. I desperately wanted him to see me nude so I quickly took off my bra and panties as well. Standing here, completely nude in front of another man with Adam watching in just the other room, I didn't think I could take much more. When Frank saw me naked, he said, "your breasts are so perfect." I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this.

Now that I was nude, I continued to dance for him. I got close to him and ran my hand over his manhood, still trapped in his jeans. I could hardly believe how large he seemed. Was it just a trick of the jeans? Did he have a sock in there? No way is a sock that hard. I climbed up on his lap, straddled across his legs, facing him and rubbed my tits on his face, feeling his rough whiskers on my soft breasts. He opened his mouth and I pressed a nipple in. He started gently sucking. I pressed it further in and he sucked a little rougher as he filled his mouth with my flesh. I slowly pulled out of his mouth and he gave the nipple a light bite, which drove me wild, saying breathily to him, "Oh yeah, that feels good."

I remembered Adam's suggestion to give him a "good show," so I leaned back so he could get a good look at my body while I grabbed my breasts and started humping him through his pants, sliding my bare pussy along the bulge in his pants. I saw him look down to watch me rubbing against him, my wetness causing his jeans to discolor. I looked at the camera again, silently thanking Adam for this.

I was moaning pretty good and starting to feel the need for an orgasm. I continued to hump his clothed body and moved my hands down to start rubbing my clit. I leaned back further, placing one hand back near his knee, pressing my breasts out, while I continued to masturbate on him, making sure he could see every bit of me. I couldn't believe I was masturbating for another man, the thought making me moan.

I could feel Frank's body start to move up and down and heard some moans escaping from his lips, not as loud as me, but enough to know he was enjoying his show. My orgasm took hold of my body, spreading out from my clit in waves, "OH GOD FRANK, OH YES, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMMMMMING!" The orgasm shook my body for quite some time. As my orgasm receded slightly, I collapsed on Frank's chest, still convulsing from the intense orgasm I just had, continuing to grind my pussy into his manhood while I held my body against his.

Frank then picked me up like I weighed nothing. With my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck, he carried me over to the bed and laid me down, kissing me passionately while he did this. He started kissing down my neck and to my breasts, grabbing one firmly in his hand and kissing around it, making me moan from the anticipation. He kissed and licked his way towards the center, licking gently around my areola, teasing my nipple. He then started nursing my tits, giving them the attention they desperately needed for several minutes.

I truly loved having my breasts stimulated and I've always wondered if I could have an orgasm from just that. I thought I had been close a couple of times with Adam, but I never have before. However, I could feel my body getting close as Frank continued to alternate between grabbing, licking, and sucking, with an occasional light bite. I was moaning in pleasure, gasping when the feeling was particularly intense. I started to feel an orgasm starting in my nipples. It was like there was a direct line between my nipple and my clit. I started moaning as the orgasm caused my back to arch and hands to grasp his head tightly to my breast. It was mild in comparison to my last one, but still definitely enjoyable, and different than any I've experienced before.

Frank started to work his way down my body. I spread my legs, anticipating where his kisses might end up. As his face inched lower down my body, I placed my hands on top of his head, gently guiding him down, letting him know what I wanted. Finally, his face was between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as he enjoyed a close-up view, teasing me with licking around my inner thighs. I couldn't stand it anymore. "Lick me, Frank, lick my pussy." I pulled his head down, forcing my pussy into his mouth, "Oh yeah, lick my pussy, Frank. Lick it good. Yes, just like that. Oh god." Frank licked my pussy, all the way along my slit, from anus to clit. It felt amazing.

His expert tongue had me bucking and moaning. Watching Frank licking my pussy while my husband also watched heightened the sensations I was feeling in my body. I looked towards one of the cameras as I wrapped my legs around his back, grabbed his head, and pressed it down into my pussy while waves of pleasure shot through my body. "Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god. Your tongue feels so good on my clit. Oh my god, I'm cumming again! I'M CUMMMMMMING!!" My body jerked and legs tightened around Frank's head, but he was able to continue licking, soon driving me out of my mind with the intensity of my climax. I seem to recall at one point thinking I was going to pass out from it.

Once my body calmed down, Frank licked me a few more times, keeping me feeling good. I started to feel the need to see this cock of his; it had been wrapped up far too long now. Based on what I've seen and felt through his pants, it seemed much bigger than normal, and Anne did say he was hung. I wanted to feel his cock in my hand and my mouth. I wanted to taste him and watch his reactions as I pleasured him. My curiosity was driving me to new heights of passion.

I told him to stand up. He complied and I stood up with him. He was still fully dressed; I was going to have to do something about that. I started to unbutton his shirt. As his chest became exposed, I started appreciating just how much he must work out now. I pulled his shirt off of him and ran my hands over his arms and chest, kissing his nipples while I unbuckled his belt. Once I had his belt undone, I knelt in front of him and started to undo the fly of his jeans. I unzipped him and pulled his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers, which were strained tight as his erection attempted to escape the thin fabric covering it. I ran my hand along his shaft through his boxers. He was definitely bigger than Adam.

I pulled his boxers away from his body to free him and he bounced right out. A couple of inches were already poking above his shorts and I hadn't even pulled them down yet. I ran my fingers over his tip and heard him moan, but I admit that my fascination was my own right now. I wasn't thinking of what Frank was feeling or that Adam was watching. I just wanted to see this cock. This strange and new piece of manhood that was now just inches from my face. I wanted to feel it, taste it. I wanted to enjoy this novel experience for just myself.

If the tip was any basis, he seemed not only long but thick as well. I tugged his boxers down and let them drop to the floor. He kicked them off and stood before me, completely nude, cock standing proud and proud it should be. It was amazing. I grabbed it and noticed that my hand didn't fit all the way around. I stroked it with reverence, feeling it's hardness in my hand. I probably stared at it for a good minute or two just marveling at the sight and feel of it in my hand, imagining what it might be like to have it fill my pussy.

I began to lick the tip of it, feeling the texture of it with my tongue. I licked all the way down his shaft, tasting it, reveling in the ridges and contours of it. It seemed to go on forever. I licked back up and put my lips over the tip, just to the foreskin, feeling how the shaft separated from the tip. I had to open my mouth pretty wide just to get it in, but I enjoyed the sensation of it sliding over my lips and across my tongue. I was only able to get him a little more than halfway before I felt like any more and I would gag. I looked up into the eyes of the owner of this beautiful cock and started working his shaft, enjoying watching him react to me. After all the fantasizing over the last few weeks, I was finally experiencing the real thing, and it was better than I imagined.

After working him for a few minutes, I started to feel the need for him to be inside of me. I was a bit nervous about him being so large, but I've never had somebody so big inside of me and needed to know what it felt like. Apparently, Frank was thinking the same thing and said, "Oh Mary, that feels so amazing. I need to fuck you now."

I got up on the bed, spreading my legs for him take me. He stared hungrily at my crotch but suggested that it usually worked best with the woman starting on top so she can determine how long it takes to fully penetrate. I started to get a little worried about it possibly hurting, but it was too late for that. I needed him inside me regardless of my fears.

He laid down on the bed next to me and I was again amazed at the size of him. I straddled him and started rubbing my pussy along his shaft, enjoying the sensation, trying to get us both slick and ready for him to penetrate me. As I was doing this, I looked over and watched the camera that had the best view, knowing Adam was watching me. I moaned in pleasure as I imagined what he must be doing right now as I straddled this man, a good friend of ours that we had known for years, preparing to put his huge cock deep inside of me.

I grabbed his cock from between my legs and placed the tip against my vagina. I started to work it between my lips and quickly realized that I was going to have to stretch a bit to accommodate him. "You are so big. I don't know if you are going to fit." I slowly rocked back and forth, trying to relax and bring him inside of me. It took a minute before I finally felt my vagina stretch enough to let him in. Damn, it almost felt like I was going to tear. I stopped for a moment to let my vagina relax a bit and then started working it in again. It took several minutes to work him inside of me, and I couldn't get him all the way in because he was too long and could feel him pressed up against me inside.

Even though it hurt a little, I had never felt so full in my life. "Oh god, you feel so amazing inside of me. I don't think I can get you all the way in," I said with a little grimace of pain. He responded, "Don't worry about it, just relax and enjoy this. Your hot little pussy feels so good wrapped around me, just keep it nice and slow until you are feeling more comfortable with it." He started fondling my breasts as I continued to work him in, feeling my body adjusting to his size.

Even with the pain, it felt good, but the pain soon started to recede and I began to enjoy myself more, working him in and out very slowly, but eventually picking up the pace. As I started feeling another orgasm building, I fucked him harder. I found that he was almost all the way inside now. It seemed that my body was rearranging itself to accommodate both his length and girth, or perhaps it was just me changing my position on top of him. Regardless of why he was definitely going deeper and the discomfort was mostly gone. After a bit, I felt my clit brush against his body and let out a gasp. I couldn't believe I've taken him all the way inside of me. "Oh my god. I've got your whole cock inside of me. It's filling me completely. It feels so good. Oh god Frank, my hot little pussy is going to cum all over your huge cock."

The thought of this huge piece of manhood filling me pushed me ever closer to the edge; it was so big, and it was all inside my pussy. I was soon fucking him harder and grinding on his body getting closer to an orgasm. I grabbed his chest while he wrapped his large hands around my small waist, pulling me down and meeting me with each thrust. I looked down and watched in amazement as his incredibly thick shaft rammed into my pussy. "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMMMMMING!" My body convulsed wildly as another intense orgasm washed through me, causing me to slow my movements to just little jerks, but appreciating that Frank picked up the slack, making the feelings last and last.

Once the orgasm finally abated, I found I was passionately kissing Frank again. He rolled us on to our sides, changing position, and continued to fuck me slowly, our bodies pressed into one another, our hips grinding in rhythm.

The position felt great, but I wanted to feel his hard body pressed on top of me. I wanted to wrap my legs around his back while he fucked me. I wanted his face next to mine so I could watch his expressions as he lost himself in his own pleasure. Missionary is a much under-rated position. I find it to be one of the most intimate of positions.

I pulled him over so that he was now on top of me, still inside. He pushed up so he wasn't resting on me and continued to move back and forth inside of me. He said, "tell me if it begins to hurt too much." I nodded and told him it felt good, but he made me a bit nervous now. Could I get internal injuries from having sex with such a huge penis? But I could tell he was taking it easy with me and it was feeling good. He was a sensitive lover, probably out of necessity if he could accidentally hurt his partner.

As he thrust into me slowly, I could feel him pressing deep inside of me. Nervous, but enjoying the feeling, I ran my hands over his body, enjoying the feel and sight of his toned arms and chest as we continued to make love. But one of the things I liked about this position is feeling the weight of his body against mine as he grinds into me, so I pulled Frank's head down into a kiss while I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper into me. I felt the length of his body against mine, the sweat on our bare skin mingling. He was heavy with muscle, but the feel of his body moving against mine was euphoric.