Mary's Fantasy is Overfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands down to his butt cheeks, feeling them clench as we continued being as intimate as two people could be. We proceeded like this for a while, kissing, thrusting, moaning together, experiencing the strength of his body, but I could tell that he was nervous about hurting me while we were in this position. He must have hurt somebody before to be able to be this gentle with me, especially as I pulled him into me, whispering for him to go faster, harder, wanting for him to cum inside of me.

I realized that I now wanted this man to cum inside of me. I wanted to feel his body shake and quiver while unloading his hot sperm inside my body. When I had fantasized about this before, I never really gave the man's orgasm much thought, but thinking about it now made me squirm and want it bad. "You feel so good. I want to feel you cum inside of me," I whispered into his ear. That got him to finally pick up his pace, but then he stopped and said, "we need to change positions, I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

He rolled me on my side and started thrusting into me, faster now. I stared deep into his eyes while he fucked me and whispered words of encouragement. "Cum inside me Frank." "That feels so good." "Faster, faster." "Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me hard." After several minutes of this, he took his penis out of me. I was disappointed and wondering what happened. Did he cum already? It didn't seem like he did.

Before I could wonder for more than a few seconds, he took hold of me and turned me over so that I was now lying on my stomach. I enjoyed being submissive to his carnal demands and feeling the strength of his body as he easily placed my body into the position he wanted me in. He got up on his knees and I was unsure of his intentions when he ran his hand down my backside. He grabbed me around the waist, pulling my ass up into a downward dog position with my knees still together, a position Adam and I enjoyed on occasion, but I wasn't sure how it was going to work with somebody as large as Frank.

I felt him place his dick along my sex, sliding it back and forth, spreading my lips, preparing me so that I could accept him inside again. I moaned in pleasure as I could feel his massive cock not only on my pussy but between my thighs as well as he slid it along the length of my slit. I reached down and felt him, pressing him tightly against my pussy. I slipped him in, gasping in pleasure. It was much easier than the first time, but the feeling of him entering me from behind was unlike anything I've ever experienced before.

He then pulled me back to him so I was now sitting up, with him holding me against his chest, one hand reaching across my chest to grip a breast and his other hand moving down to my clit, as he tenderly worked his stiff manhood inside of me once again. I reached above and behind me, putting my hands around his neck, pulling him down to caress the back of my neck with his lips.

The feeling of him simultaneously inside of me, pressing my clit, massaging my breast, and kissing my neck was intense. I remembered that Adam was probably still watching and wondered what he thought of seeing me like this. I looked into a camera in front of me and just stared into it, groaning each time Frank pushed deep inside of me, knowing that I was looking into Adam's eyes while I continued to get fucked from behind.

I began to lose myself to the feelings of my body and, while I continued staring into the camera, started saying, "Your huge dick feels so good inside of me. I can feel it all the way inside. Keep going. Faster Frank. Fuck me faster." I imagined Adam masturbating in front of me while Frank fucked me faster. "OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN." Then my body tightened and convulsed while the waves of pleasure washed through my body.

As I was still in the throes of my orgasm, Frank rolled me over. I was now lying on top of him, facing the ceiling, feet on the bed, while he continued to fondle my breasts. I could feel him still thrusting into me and I started to move my hips as well. I was still wanting to feel him cum inside of me and was hoping he was getting close. After a few minutes of enjoying this position, I decided that I needed to take back control and sat up, now facing towards his feet. I realized that I had never been in this position before. I didn't think it was going to become my favorite (I couldn't see his face after all), I did feel like it gave me a lot of control over angle and depth, which was good considering Frank's size.

"Oh god, I can see myself buried in your pussy, stretching it. It feels so good," Frank said, placing his hands on my waist and rubbing my ass. I started to press up and down on him, slowly at first, getting a feel for things but soon picked up the pace. It wasn't long before I was riding him as hard and fast as I could go. I looked behind me and could see Frank was enjoying this. His head was tilted back and his face was showing pure pleasure. "I'm getting close," he grunted at me.

I bent over further and gripped his muscular thighs so that I could go faster. I could hear him moaning and grunting with each thrust. I felt him begin to tense and pick up his hips. "I want you to cum. I want to feel you shoot your hot cum into my body." He started bucking his hips; I could tell he was close. I kept going even faster. Then he groaned loudly and grabbed my hips, pulling me into him. I could feel the pressure of his cum inside of me, hitting me multiple times. His orgasm continued and so did I, trying to milk out every bit of his seed into my womb.

Having another man cum inside me, filling me with his sperm, set things off for me. As he started to relax, I sat back on him, lying back down on his chest, facing the ceiling again. I moved my hand down my body to my clit, rubbing the sensitive little nub gently while he remained buried deep inside of me. I continued to move my hips on him, moaning in pleasure. He responded by grabbing my breasts and rubbing them. It wasn't long before I arched my back and curled my toes as another orgasm shook my body.

Once my orgasm receded, we both laid there in the same position, with him gently playing with my breasts, still filling me with his massive cock. I could tell that his erection was beginning to soften, so I took him out and was shocked at how much cum leaked out onto Frank's stomach when I did. It seemed enough to overfill a shot glass, and that was just what came out. Even though I was a bit tired, the sight of it filled me with lust again and I dipped my fingers in it and rubbed it around my pussy lips a bit. I don't know what made me want to do that, but I enjoyed feeling his cum wetting my lips. I wiped the rest of it off of him with the top sheet of the bed, which I figured would need to be washed anyway after this.

I rolled over and snuggled into him while his arm pulled me comfortably into his chest, just enjoying the intimacy. With the position of my head, I couldn't help but stare at his still mostly erect cock. I felt compelled to touch this fascinating, beastly thing. I ran my hand down along his firm stomach and to his dick, caressing it, appreciating how it glistened, still wet from being inside of me. He moaned and said, "that feels nice." I felt it twitch. I wasn't sure if it was hardening again, or maybe just an aftershock from his intense orgasm earlier. He continued to moan and was moving his hips to my touch. I wondered if he still had something left in him. Considering how much was inside of me, how could there be anything left? I felt him twitch again.

I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to be able to handle having his massive dick inside me anymore, but if he wanted more, I wanted to give it to him. I enjoyed giving head, and liked it when a guy shoots his load into my mouth (OK, pretty much just my husband up to now, but I still enjoyed it). I moved my head down Frank's body and started licking the tip of his cock while I continued stroking him, fascinated by how it moved, seemingly on its own.

I wrapped my lips around his tip and slid him into my mouth, pressing him with my tongue as I drew him in further. I felt his cock twitch; starting to firm into a rockhard mass once again. The experience of feeling Frank harden in my mouth was a much different experience than my husband. Each time he throbbed and grew, I could feel my mouth widen to accommodate him.

I got up on my hands and knees and started stroking him with my hand faster while bobbing my head up and down his length. He grabbed my head and said, "your mouth feels so good on me, keep going, don't stop." I happily obliged and continued. He wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling it a little and pressing my head down on him. I enjoyed the forcefulness of him and appreciated that he didn't try to gag me, which I would have been powerless to prevent considering how strong he was.

His hand then ran down my back, not quite able to reach my ass. I moved closer, making certain parts of myself more accessible to him. He grabbed my ass and started to feel around down there. I continued to pleasure him as he brought his fingers down, brushing lightly over my anus, causing me to moan around the cock filling my mouth, causing him to moan as well.

His fingers found their way to my abused pussy. He gently felt around and slid a finger between my lips, finding my hot wetness. He dipped his finger in just a little way then brought it out and slicked my pussy lips with my own juices. A couple more times he brought moisture from inside of me to slick down my lips and clit. Then he just pressed down on my clit, barely moving at all. The feeling was enjoyable and I moved myself around to feel his strong fingers against me.

I was still working his staff when he placed a finger inside of me. Again he removed it, but this time he brought the moisture to my ass and rubbed it around my other hole. I was definitely not into anal sex, but I did enjoy a finger inside, as long as it was gentle, and I'm sure Frank would be. He pressed his finger inside of me, just a little bit, starting to open me up. He dipped his finger back into my pussy to collect more lubricant for my ass. He did this a few times, pressing his finger just a little bit further in each time. Once he had gotten it a decent amount of the way in, he put a couple of fingers inside my pussy and one inside my ass and started fucking both at the same time.

Having both holes filled made me start thinking that I was going to have another orgasm, especially when he would spread his fingers apart inside my pussy and rub along my g-spot. I was soon moaning and groaning, pressing my hips back and forth quickly. The pleasure was so much that I had to take his cock out of my mouth to focus on it. I kept my hand on his dick, but my head was thrown back as I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees while Frank finger fucked me.

Frank shifted a little bit so he could grab one of my breasts with his other hand as it bounced around from my movements. I loved the sensations he was giving me and showed my appreciation by diverting a bit of attention back to his cock, licking it from tip to balls. He groaned as I carefully took his balls into my mouth and gently played my tongue over them. My orgasm was powerful when it came. As I tensed up from the waves of pleasure, Frank continued running his fingers in and out of me, causing me to cry out in ecstasy.

I quickly took Frank back into my mouth once I was able and started working him with a renewed fervor. I jerked him with my hand and licked him with my tongue. Anything to get him to cum for me one more time. And Frank was responding. He moaned and jerked his hips to my rhythm. It didn't seem like it would be long now. He reached down and started stroking himself. I moved my hand away to let him. I continued to pleasure him, but his hand was starting to hit my mouth. I figured that he might want to do this on his own.

I sat back a little way, keeping my mouth near because I wanted to taste his cum, and watched him masturbate. I loved to watch men masturbate and Frank, considering his size, was very fun to watch. He started bucking his hips and said, "I'm about to cum. Oh god! I want to cum in your mouth, suck me Mary." It seemed we both wanted the same thing. Just as he was about to burst, I put my mouth over his throbbing, hard cock. I could feel it pulse in my mouth as he got closer to orgasm.

He then took his hand away, intensely groaning, but still thrusting into me. I could tell it was happening now. I put my hand on his cock, grabbing it firmly, forcing him to cum in my mouth. The first hot jets of semen pumped into my mouth, the pressure forcing it down my throat. He kept cumming and I started to pump his cock, trying to draw every last bit out, sucking it like a straw. I was amazed at how much cum he shot into my mouth, not nearly as much as last time, but still a lot compared to what I was used to.

Once his body relaxed, I took his dick out of my mouth and went back up and snuggled up to him again, my hand resting on his exquisite manhood. What a mind-blowing night. I can't believe I fucked Frank, right here, in the bed I shared with Adam, now a mess with a mixture of Frank and mine's sexual juices.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up next to Frank, both of us still nude, my hand resting on his limp, but still large dick. I noticed that some light was coming in through the windows. Crap, was it morning already? Where's Adam? I tried sneaking out of bed, but Frank, still asleep, pulled me closer, not releasing me, he was so strong. I felt trapped, but safe at the same time. I needed to get Frank out of here so that I could talk to Adam. I shook Frank gently, hoping to wake him up. He groaned and started to fondle one of my breasts. It felt good, but we couldn't get that started again.

I shook him again and said, "Frank, wake up."

He opened his eyes and smiled down at me. "Oh good, it wasn't just a dream. Last night was amazing Mary."

"Thanks, but you need to get going. Adam is supposed to come home today."

He released me and sat up, "Crap, I'm so sorry Mary. I don't know what came over me last night."

"Don't worry about it; I wanted it as well Frank."

"Seeing you in your sexy little dress last night made me start thinking about what I was missing with Anne. I've been having a hard time getting over her. I keep thinking I can win her back, but I don't think that's going to happen."

"I didn't realize you missed her so much."

"I know we were a terrible couple. We fought all the time, but she was the love of my life. I wish things could have worked out differently for us."

Well, I couldn't kick him out when he's opening up to me. Frank and I talked for an hour or so about how he was feeling and the difficulty he was having moving on after the divorce. It was strangely gratifying to be lying in bed with a good friend, our nude bodies mashed together, talking about these deeply personal things, stroking his chest and soothing him. It was so intimate, even though it wasn't at all sexual. Even the few times when he reached over and stroked my breasts, it seemed more of a comforting gesture than sexual. I guess there is some literal truth to the term 'baring your soul'. As good as the sex was last night, this moment meant more to me (I'm such a girl).

When the conversation ran down, feeling closer to him than ever, I told him that I would give him a shower (Adam had waited this long, a little longer probably won't make much difference). I took him into the bathroom and we ran the hot water and enjoyed exploring each other's soapy bodies for a while, just having fun, laughing and teasing. We didn't have intercourse again (I was much too sore for that), but we did have fun touching and kissing. I'm sure his cock has never been cleaner.

After a bit of light play, we had both become quite aroused again. Frank masturbated on one side of the shower while I watched from the other, leaning against the wall, legs spread, fingering myself. When it looked like he was about to cum, I knelt in front of him and asked him to cum all over me. It was fun watching his cum flying out of his cock and feeling the hot splashes hitting my body. This sent me over the edge, and I had a quick and satisfying orgasm as I felt his semen dripping down my body.

We finished the shower soon after and both got dressed. I walked Frank to the door and told him "Thanks for the evening. I will never forget it."

"I definitely won't either, and thanks for letting me talk about Anne, I really needed to get that off my chest. Also, don't worry, I know that this was a one-time thing. I won't tell Adam or try anything in the future."

"Thanks for understanding Frank. I love Adam and don't want to hurt our relationship." Which was true, considering I had Adam's consent for last night. "You are welcome to come over and talk whenever you want. Maybe I can help you find a girlfriend that can help you move on. I've got one in mind that I think you might like."

"Thanks to you, I think I might be ready for that now."

Once I saw Frank's truck pull out of the driveway, I rushed to Adam's office. I found him asleep on his little couch. I knelt down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, worried about how he felt. Adam wanted me to have sex with Frank, but it was never the plan for Frank to stay the night. I also felt guilty about the shower this morning, which was also not in the plans, and making Adam sleep on this little sofa, which did not look very comfortable.

Adam continued to sleep. Being tired myself, I curled up on the floor next to the couch and fell asleep beside him. I woke with Adam's hand groping my breast. I looked up at him and saw that he had a big smile on his face. "Good morning, beautiful," he said. "You certainly looked like you enjoyed yourself last night."

"How do you feel, Adam? Are you still OK with it?" Not ready to admit how much I enjoyed it yet.

"I was a bit disappointed when I saw you guys fall asleep together, but after what he put you through, I could understand. What time did he leave?"

"I think an hour or so ago."

"It was so sexy, watching him fuck you with that huge dick of his. I didn't think you were going to be able to get him to fit for a while there."

I laughed, "yeah, he sure was huge. I'm sore all over down there."

He pouted, "does that mean I don't get any satisfaction today?"

I smiled at him and told him "I think I can figure something out," as I reached down and started petting him. He was already hard as a rock!