All Comments on 'Mary's Hotel Massage'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This certified massage therapist loved this story

The increasingly sensuous massage strokes the masseur applied naturally resulted in Mary thinking sexual thoughts and then longing for more intimate contact. That was the reaction exhibited by my clients when I was active in my professional practice. After a few teasing massage strokes, my client's sighs and moans subtly encouraged me to slide my hands ever closer to his or her intimate areas, and to include them in a more erotic massage. My strokes became progressively more sexual, and almost always resulted in a happy ending for the happy client. Now that I'm retired I no longer charge for the sensuous massages I give. I want to continue developing the erotic strokes. I also want to continue reading more sensuous massage stories from loveking, a really good writer.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Doesn't

That doesn't happen at Massage Envy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...