Mary's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master continued to work his cock in to and out of his favorite of my three holes. Each of his thrusts came harder than the last. It seem as with each thrust I being driven deeper between Miss Natalie's thighs. I tried hard to concentrate on my task between Natalie's legs but it became harder and more difficult as the cock in my ass continued pounding away.

It was not much longer until I felt Master's cock release into my rectum. Now I become torn with a decision. I had not yet made Miss Natalie come but I knew that I must also clean Master's cock. Choosing that Master's cock was the more important of the two tasks I reluctantly turned from Miss Natalie's crotch to take Master's cock into my mouth licking it clean as a good slave must always do.

Finishing my duty I noticed that Miss Natalie was now standing. She had removed the rest of her clothing exposing her full round breast's. Around her waist she was fastening a harness holding a double ended dildo. The smaller of the two ends she inserted into herself before securing the straps tight. The other much larger end stood straight out from her waist.

"How do you want her?" asked Master.

"Bent over the end the couch should do just fine," answered Miss Natalie. "That way you can hold her head down so can she suck your cock if you want while I fucker from behind."

Master took hold of me moving into position over the end of the couch. Again grabbing my head as he bent me over the end of couch then taking a seat as he did so holding my head in his lap. My cunt soon felt the fake cock of Miss Natalie pressing against its opening. The size of which was considerably larger than any previous cock to have ever enter my cunt.

Natalie pressed harder and harder against my sex. Slowly she worked the massive phallus into my opening. Each thrust going deeper than the one before. As hard as I tried it still took time to relax my cunt muscle enough to accept the enormous intruder. Soon it was first hurting more than either of the two different cocks I have ever taken in my ass. But this one was only going into my cunt. I felt certain I would never be able to take it all the way in.

After working at it for a long time, Natalie was finally able to fit her cock fully inside of me. I could feel her thighs pressing against my ass. She seemed to rest for a minute after the workout of stuffing her enormous cock into my hole. Then she withdraw it almost all the way out before ramming back home again. And again she did it. And then again.

"Now it's time for some good fucking," I heard her say. "Mmm," she moaned, "I like a nice tight cunt."

"That's it Pet. Take that big cock," this coming from Master.

"Miss Natalie, Please fuck Pet's tight cunt," I said as Miss Natalie's buried her cock deep into my cunt.

As Miss Natalie worked her fake phallus into and out of my cunt the pain quickly turned to a feeling of immense fullness. The stirrings of an orgasm began to grow. Soon it became clear that I would not be able to hold back much longer. Looking Master in the eyes I asked, "Master please may Pet cum."

"No, Pet. Let this be part of your punishment for not properly waiting for your Master. No cumming for at least one week." I heard Master calmly state. "Now start sucking on my cock as well."

Taking Master's cock into my mouth I started sucking it back to its fullness as Miss Natalie continued pounding away at my cunt. All I could do is hold myself back until she tired or made herself come at my expense. I knew asking again would be useless.

I don't know how much longer Natalie worked her massive shaft into and out my hole. Desperate that I was to keep from cumming. Fortunately with each thrust my muscles relaxed making it easier for my hole to accommodate her. When I felt her thrust one last time and shout, "Ohhh, Yes!!" then relax and slowly withdraw I knew she had atlas come.

Master continued holding my head down in his lap with his now full erect cock deep in his mouth. I kept sucking and licking until he erupted into my mouth and a had swallowed all of his come. When he finally let me up Natalie was dressed as before. Again she just stared down at me.

"How did she do?" Master asked Miss Natalie.

"At first quite well, but she lost focus once you started fucking her ass. Definitely will require some more training and a lot of practice."

"Pet I want you to be able to lick pussy just as well as you suck cock. Miss Natalie is going to help with your training in regards to this skill."

Then Master turned my head to face Natalie as she said, "Pet the next time that you lick my pussy your Master is going to whip your ass instead of fucking it. He is going to keep whipping it until you make me come." Then pausing she added, "I am going to make arrangements for some training sessions later this week for you and again next week before the gathering at Mistress Lynne's in a few weeks."

The End: Chapter Two

12