Mary's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BradyBard
BradyBard
21 Followers

Maybe it was her imagination, but it seemed that his penis was getting a little larger. Not erect, but perhaps taking an up a little more of the palm of her hand. Mary looked up to his eyes, and saw that his hunger look was back. She was gently manipulating a very sensual part of his body, and she could only imagine what she was stirring up inside him. She kept her eyes on him, and gave another soft squeeze and very small tug. His look of hunger quickly turned to lust, and she felt a definite surge from his penis as it grew in her hand.

It wasn't quite a spongy as when she first held it, it was certainly more firm now. She used her thumb to encircle the head of the penis and could feel a bit of pre-come from the opening on the tip. Mary was equally aroused and curious at the same time. This slow paced session gave her a rare opportunity to allow some exploration of a man's genitalia. She used the pre-come as lube to keep encircling her thumbs around the tip of his penis. She was amazed at how fast and hard his erection was becoming. His penis was standing almost perpendicular to his body and had almost doubled in size!

Of course, as she was losing herself in the moment, Alvin spoke up. "I would like to get some perspective shots now that you are both nude. Mary please face forward and Steve please stand behind her facing forward. I want to see how you look standing behind her. In fact, Mary, stand on your tippy toes, and Steve, reach forward and cup her breasts like you are lifting her up by them."

Mary faced her audience completely unaware that she was exposing her full frontal naked self to the class. All she could think about was how bad she wanted Steve to place his hands on her. She felt Steve stand behind her, and was startled when she felt his erection pressing up against her ass cheeks. Being completely nude had allowed some new opportunities for arousal and parts of them to touch that had been restrained by clothing.

He reached forward cupped her breasts in his hand. They filled his hands nicely and he used his fingers to softly massage them. She could feel her nipples harden even more from his touch, and she was already starting to feel a little orgasmic from the tension. She had heard other girls say that they had an orgasm simply from having their breasts fondled; now she believed it could be true.

As instructed she lifted herself up onto her toes as if Steve were hefting her up by her breasts, and felt his cock go from pressing against her ass to sliding below her ass cheeks, between her legs, and slide across the lips of her vagina. She almost had an orgasm from that sensation alone. Steve was getting increasingly aroused as well. His erection was getting even more firm, and it was starting to point upwards, pressing against her vagina even harder.

She realised all she had to do was lean over a bit to adjust the angle and he would slide right into her. Without realising this was disobeying Alvin's instructions, she reached down between her legs and could feel the tip of his cock peeking out from between her legs. She moved her fingers further and felt his rock hard shaft pressing up into her sex. The curve of his cock was putting pressure up against her clitoris, and she could feel herself getting wet around him.

She pressed him firmly against her sending an electric sensation from her clit and up her back. She didn't care who was watching, or why. She just wanted to orgasm, and she wanted it to be with Steve's cock. She started pressing him against her rhythmically, and sensed that Steve could tell what she was doing. He started breathing onto the back of her neck, and his soft massage on her breasts turned into more full squeezes as he rolled her firm nipples between her fingers.

Mary could feel her orgasm approaching and she continued to press his cock against her clit, faster and faster. His cock was growing harder; his pre-come was mixing with her wetness. Faster....faster....YES! She could feel lighting climb from between her legs, up her spine, and out her mouth as she let out a moan. Steve went back to gently massaging her breasts as she came down from her sexual high. Her legs felt wobbly, and the fact that Steve was holding her breasts and pressing her against him is the only reason she could still stand on her toes.

As Mary's thoughts returned to reality she realised she had brought herself to orgasm in front of about a dozen complete strangers. She could feel herself blush from head to toe, but Steve's steady breathing behind her, and his gentle touch on her very tender breasts was comforting.

"Thank you Mary," said Alvin. "I love to see my subjects detach themselves from the shot. It rarely happens on the first session, but you are doing most excellent. I would like to do one last pose on the couch. Mary, please lie on your back with your legs spread wide. Steve, get on your knees above her, like you are just about to mount her."

Mary felt Steve's cocks slide from between her legs and she turned around to face him. She felt a little embarrassed using him them way she did, but she saw a look of lust in his eyes. She looked down at his cock and could see her juices coating him from the tip down to the base of his shaft. She had just had an amazing orgasm using his cock, and her only thought was that she wanted to be able to return the favour.

Mary laid down on the couch and spread her legs invitingly. Steve knelt between her legs, and leaned over her putting his hands-on the couch beside her shoulders. He was on his knees as instructed with his cock hovering very close to her vagina. She would have loved to feel him press himself into her, but she knew that this was not the place for that. Alvin had instructed no intercourse, but that didn't stop her from getting off did it?

She now knew how she could make Steve come too. She reached down and heard Steve inhale as she firmly wrapped her fingers around his erection. She waited to hear an objection from Alvin, but none came, so she started to move her hand up and down his shaft. Steve's eyes closed as if he were focusing all of his thoughts and energy to what was happening between his legs.

Mary could feel his cock growing harder as she stroked him, and started to feel a heat emanating from it as well. The tip of his cock looked swollen as if it were about to burst, and she could feel Steve's breathing increasing. He was close. His cock was getting even more firm and swelled in her small soft hands. She kept moving her hand up and down his cock, wringing her hands over the tip on each upstroke.

She heard a moan from Steve and felt his cock spasm in her hand as a stream of cum shot from the tip of his cock landing between her breasts. It felt warm against her skin. His cock spasmed again and a second steam of cum landed on her belly. She continued to stroke him as the spasms became smaller and cum began to flow from his cock between her fingers and onto her hand.

Steve looked down and met her eyes with a smile. There was a look made up of satisfaction, relief, and thanks. Mary could feel his penis start to shrink to its normal size in her hands. It was unusual feeling his sperm start to thicken around her fingers, and she wasn't sure what she should do next.

Alvin was the next thought that passed through her mind. She looked out from the couch, and was stunned to see that Alvin and the students were gone. She could hear voices in the next room, and she figured he was lecturing to them about the photo shoot. When did he leave? Did they take pictures of her getting Steve off?

"I'm not sure when they left either," Steve said as he stood up from between her legs. "I have to say, I've never been taken that far in one of these sessions before," he said with a sly grin.

"Well, I had no idea that I was going to even have a partner today, much less an orgasm," replied Mary. "I feel somewhat guilty using you to get myself off like that."

"Are you kidding?" laughed Steve. "I almost came with you! Let me see if I can find a towel so you can clean up."

Steve walked behind the curtain, and Mary couldn't help but admire the way his penis still looked as it swayed between his legs as he walked. When he disappeared, her thoughts turned back to what it felt like to feel his orgasm in her hands. She started to run her finger tips between her breasts, thoughtlessly trailing Steve's semen over her breasts and hard nipples. She slid one of her cum covered fingers into her sex, and wondered how long they would be alone until Alvin came to collect them. She wanted to have Steve inside of her before she left the studio.

BradyBard
BradyBard
21 Followers
12