All Comments on 'Mary's Secret Winter Orgasms Ch. 02'

by marytitor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just FYI

They did not have "blue pills" in 1987

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Keep going please

This story is funny as well as sexy. Hanging for the next bit please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dates

True enough about Sildenafil - released for ED treatment 1998 - but that doesn’t make the story any less fun. In the real world care must be taken to avoid overdose- but in erotic fantasy such details - as well as ATM or ATP, and the exact location of G-spot, squirting, urolangia - pick your favourite fetish - are easily overlooked.

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399over 6 years ago
Great story

I just wanted to say how this is a great story and I hope you continue it and hopeful eventually go into how they got married eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The cartridge thing was stupid and I hated how the fourth wall was broken.

Also saying someone is better at Nintendo is just a nonsense sentence.

You can say she's better at zelda or Nintendo games, but not just Nintendo. It's a mangled ness

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plotholes in the story

"It was a cold and snowy night and it was the tail end of the first week Mary was living with us." From ch 1 doesn't add up with the Plot in ch 2. It is kind of confusing. Did the parents marry each other one week before the beginning of the Story. And how was he there for her highschool graduation last year. When sie hat 2 years of doing nothing? The Story is cool but these confusing things make it not readible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous