Mary's Secret Winter Orgasms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed in and Mary sat down, I could immediately feel her warm wet pussy straddling my cock through my thin pajama pants.

Boots mom started the car and it shook and shimmied, I could feel the vibration of the engine flow through my body and into Mary's, She looked back at me with a wide-eyed smile, that seemed to say "Oh yeah, we are definitely fucking back here.

"Are you in?" Boots asked before slamming the heavy door.

"Yup!" Mary reached back and slipped my cock through the fly of my pajamas and when she slowly sat back down, her warm slippery pussy felt wonderful secretly rubbing and sliding around my hard cock on such a cold day.

I'm not sure if it was the pills kicking in or the vibrating, or the unbelievable hotness of this situation, but something had me rock hard, whatever it was, Mary seemed happy.

"How about this snow?" Boots mom asked as she jerked the wheel to avoid a pothole.

Mary leaned forward and stuck her head between the front seats "Yeah Its pretty crazy, like three or four feet." She was holding onto the back of boots seat while the car and my cock secretly vibrated her clit.

"Boots drew a smiley face on the window and said, "I hate driving in this weather."

"Me too." Mary agreed and scooted back until the head of my cock was resting on the tight entrance of her pussy; apparently, she wanted us to stay still, to let the car vibrate and bump my cock into her.

"Careful, the road is bumpy here." Boots mom proclaimed.

We sat still with anticipation waiting for the car to force my cock into her body, but it was a remarkably smooth part of the road. Mary started shaking finding it difficult to hold a position dangling above my cock... and then Boots mom hit that third gear.

The pitch of the engine revving up to speed started my inner ear to vibrate, and then an intense vibration slowly crept up my legs and enveloped both of our body's. Mary was slowly sliding down my shaft and she let out a quiet sigh of relief as she arched her back while our bodies vibrated from the inside out."

Do you guys want to stop anywhere else while we are out?" Boots asked.

Mary was shifting her weight and wiggling around; making sure my cock vibrated all of her secret places. "No, we have food at the house; I don't need anything, thank you though." She said while gently bouncing... and then it happened... BOOM... We hit a giant pothole and it pushed me deep inside, she gave a loud surprised inhale moan, but nobody seemed to notice.

I sat perfectly still, but with the old jalopy careened down the road, hitting every single pot hole and snow clump, it was impossible not to vigorously fuck her.

Mary handled it well though; she kept conversation with Boots and her mom, as she was secretly getting pounded.

"So how are your parents doing?" Boots mom asked Mary.

"They're they're... they're doing good."

"Its 'they are doing WELL' Mary, what, are they ain't not teaching you guys nothing in that school?

Mary stumbled to respond while she was getting thoroughly fucked. "M... Ma... maybe your right b... bu... but... you just used like f... four... d... double negatives while correcting me?

"Well... if one double negative cancels out another, doesn't using four cancel them all out? Boots mom asked out of sheer ignorance and not in a witty sarcastic way.

"MY PARENTS ARE DOING FINE!" Mary blurted out.

"That's good to hear, are they at work?"

"Y...Ye... Yeah, there.... working." Mary managed to spit out through the obvious beginnings of an orgasm.

She took a few quick breaths and slipped her hands under my butt to push us tightly together, in an attempt to negate the cars forceful will and hold me deep inside her, we were both exploding with a truly orgasmic, mid 80's, Lisa Frank style, rainbow and unicorn type of orgasm.

I could feel my cock vibrating and pumping cum deep into her body as she held us together and we quietly shook with starry-eyed bliss.

"So what movies should we get?" Boots asked.

We were both silent.

"WHAT MOVIES SHOULD WE GET?"

Again we were silent.

Waves of warm orgasmic love were washing over me, and Mary was shaking and gritting her teeth trying not to let a suspicious noise escape her lips.

Boots spun around in her seat and said, "Can you guys hear me?" She looked at Mary's familiar orgasm face and smiled; she reached down and put her hand low on Mary's stomach, apparently to try to feel if she had a dick inside her... Hmm, I don't think dicks work like that I thought to myself.

Boots just smiled, spun back around and said "I WANT TO SIT IN BACK ON THE WAY HOME.

12