All Comments on 'Mary's Secret Winter Orgasms'

by marytitor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the playfulness

Nice, sweet story. I can't wait for more (and to see what Boots will add!)

craigoolcraigoolover 7 years ago
Like it, leaves me wanting more

I tend to write about this same length, and often get told in comments that it needs to be longer. I take that as a compliment that people are enjoying it, and I want you to take it the same way.

That said, when re-writing, I often find that the characters have five senses and I'm not using them all. The slickness of cum on skin, the slight traction of lips in a kiss, the smell of her excitement, the taste of her pussy, the way her blue eyes track my cock as she targets it... enquiring minds want to know.

I also find the inner world sometimes left out. How you feel about someone, how she feels about you, how you move together, how the logic works out, how the illogic and passion works out.

You seem to have a good handle on those issues, but all I can say is More. Love the characters, love how they play together and respect each other. You write well naturally, just remember to rewrite and fill everything else in. We will enjoy your work even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, Please!

Love the storyline, the Characters and the story as a whole. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cereal cartoons and nintendo?

Completely fine to do in your 20''s?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Maybe a sleepover and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'm hard as a rock after reading this. Great writing! Have her stick her finger up his ass and blow him to orgasm while she wriggles it around inside him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Delightful, can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rock hard

To start,I love incest. Now add another girl into the picture. Holly Cow, every man's dream. Yes, please continue this story.

larry74403larry74403over 7 years ago
Deffinetly deserves another chapter or three.

One of the hottest stories I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More..

you need to continue31A7

Lanced12Lanced12over 7 years ago
Please continue..

Fantastic story please go on

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 7 years ago
Great story!

Your story is fun and arousing! More More!

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
One small thing.

Even with a blanket covering them I doubt that the odor of sex would not escape the noses of mom and dad. Unless they chose not to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part two? Of course I can hardly wait.

NoPityForTheMajorityNoPityForTheMajorityover 7 years ago
More!

I see the old cliffhanger technique is alive and well. I will never forgive you if we never get all the salacious details of Boots and the two horny shut-ins melting the snow with the heat of the shameless passion the girls clearly planned out in advance. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please....

A nicely written story, love the step kids and the seemingly clueless parents..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well indeed

The whole scenario is just amazing I love reading these stories. Great grammar and excellent penmanship, very well. May want to do a bit of proof reading before publishing though. Just a few misspelled words here and there, but overall, very well indeed.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Wondering

Did this really happen ? More please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!

Very hot story, the kind that gets my juices flowing. :-)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh yes please

I get the feeling there is so much more to told yet, especially when "boots" arrives.

HornyKipHornyKipover 6 years ago
With more practice it will get better.

Proof reading is a must and grammar is as well. Good Story though. Maybe next time, set it up a little better and don't rush to the end.

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 6 years ago
Good story

I agree, proof reading your story would make it a bit easier to read. Not that is was difficult. Just numerous little errors. I liked the story and how you told it. Some of the things you wrote about might have been a bit unrealistic but hey it's your fantasy story. Works for me. Look forward to reading #2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fact check and proofread.

Super Mario Brothers 2 came out in October 1988. Noticed more than a couple little mistakes in punctuation, capitalization. decent story, could have used someone else going over it before posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous