Mary's Secret Winter Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly ran up her pussy and brushed her clit, she scooted down to force my cock in a little bit more. I lightly ran two fingers up and down her clit and I slowly sunk my thumb into her ass. I could instantly tell she was still full of cum from last night.

"Is it still full." She asked rather loud, her choices of words were vague enough that it probably didn't matter.

I slid my thumb in and out a little bit and answered "Yup, still full."

"Nice." She said rather pleased with herself that she held it in all morning. She returned to her book but was slowly thrusting on my cock as my fingers danced around her clit and my thumb secretly wriggled around inside her butt.

After a short while it was all just too much and I could tell by her tiny quick thrusting and the shortened breaths she was about to orgasm so I sped up my fingers and just as I did her dad came out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee, he grabbed the remote from next to me and sat in the chair. I completely stopped moving any part of me that was inside her body and I realized that we have gone too far, we should have just waited until they went to work, but it was too late and now we must pay for our hubris.

"Ahh... I have just enough time to drink one more cup and watch the weather." He said as he changed the channel, Just as things couldn't get worse my mom came downstairs and was looking in the mirror by the coat rack fixing her makeup and putting in earrings.

I slowly made one little secret circle around marys clit under the blanket and she jumped just a little bit, she stayed perfectly still reading her book but her ass muscles were rhythmically squeezing my thumb as she started to uncontrollably orgasm.

"So Mary? Are you planning on filling out any college applications today?" my mom asked, being unintentionally cruel with her timing.

"Yeh. Yes... i.. I'm planning on it." she muttered as she pretended to read.

"Oh great! Do you know which ones yet?

"No." She said very distractedly.

"Well you have already taken two years off after high school; you really need to focus on what's important here."

"I... I know." She mumbled as she pointed her toes.

"Mary, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I just worried about you sometimes." My mom came over to the end of the couch, kissed her on the top of the head and went back to sewing.

"I K-Know, it's just because you c-c-care." she gave two tiny almost imperceptible little thrust to signal my fingers should be servicing her clit, presumably to quickly get the ill-timed orgasm over with.

I slid up and down her dripping lips while her ass gripped my thumb seemingly to the beat of the bee gees song staying alive; it was playing in the background of a car commercial on TV.

Marys dad took a long slurp of his coffee and changed the channel while Mary took the hand that wasn't holding her book and slipped it under the blanket between her legs, she took my fingers and quietly instructed me to speed up sliding up and down her clit, as I did she started slowly sliding my cock around inside her pussy, I quickly felt the warm embrace of an orgasm washing over me and looked down at Mary' butt in my lap to see if any of these tiny movements were noticeable from the outside of the blanket. Surprisingly as long as I kept the thumb I had in her butt still, it was not very noticeable, except for her breathing being short we looked pretty normal.

As our hands gingerly danced around and orgasms were imminent I thought we might just get away with this, as long as nobody asks us any questions in the next two minutes we will be fine... Then it happened, my mom put her earrings in, she turned, looked at us and said, "It's garbage day today, would you two take the bins to the curb sometime before noon?"

I was in the middle of an orgasm and there was an uncomfortable silence as I stared at the TV and secretly pumped cum into Mary ... "HEY!" she snapped her fingers... "Snap out of it! ... Garbage day."

"Y---E... Yeah... We.. We can do it" I managed to sputter out. Mary said nothing but at the pace her tiny asshole was squeezing my thumb I suspect she was at full climax.

"Great! Don't forget, you forgot last week and now there's wet rotting garbage all over the back porch. I want to hear you both say you won't forget."

We were both silent for a moment while we mustered the willpower to fight through the pleasure. "Yes, we will do it." We both blurted out in an orgasmic but seemingly annoyed way. My mom smiled and said "Ok, I'm going to be late, I have to go, I love you all and will be back at seven.

"We love you too!" The three of us blurted out as she went out the door.

We sat in the living room with Mary's dad and we had a moment of silence to enjoy the last few spasms of orgasmic bliss. Mary let go of my cock and she held my hand under the blanket, well the part of my hand that wasn't lodged in her butt. Little drops of cum were escaping the tight seal her pussy had around my cock and dripping into our palms as we held hands.

"Oh it's snowing again; it sure would be nice if you two would shovel the driveway before your mother gets home tonight." Her dad said as he took the last sip of coffee.

"Yeah, no problem," I responded relieved I could finally return conversation.

"Great! Ok, I have to go to work, I was thinking of picking up a new Nintendo game on my way home, maybe that new game the legend of Zelda? I hear it's pretty good."

"Yeah!" we both yelled.

"I heard that's the best game ever made." I encouraged.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be home around eight tonight and we can see what it's about, but we have to play with the sound off because this is your mothers night to watch Dallas. Ok, I'll see you kids, later."

"Bye, dad!" Mary yelled as he walked out the door.

Mary put down her book and I slid my thumb in and out of her slippery butt a few times before dislodging it. "Wow, that was wild! I totally thought they were going to catch us." She said as she climbed off of my cock.

She went over to the TV to turn the volume down and as she bent over I could see her cute little butt and pussy lips poking out from underneath her short skirt, she had cum escaping from both, flowing down her legs. It was colorfully glistening as the little heart-shaped gap between her upper thighs let a rainbow of soft glowing television light through.

"Mary, I'm sorry I came in you," I said quite worried.

"It's ok, your mom put me on birth control before I even came here, you can cum in me all day long.

"Oh nice! That's a suspiciously convenient thing for her to do."

Mary sat back down and snuggled into the blanket next to me. "Our parents have terrible timing."

"Yeah, the whole time I was cumming they just kept asking me questions, really bad timing."

"I know right? And your mom kept talking about rotting garbage... unpleasant."

When I got up for some water I couldn't help but notice I was still rock hard, my cock was just bouncing all around as I walked, so I slipped off my pajama pants and went to the kitchen.

"Mary, I'm still super hard, even after all of that, it's weird," I yelled as I stood at the sink filling a glass.

She snuck up, hugged me from behind and gripped it with both hands. "I know, I put two of my dad's blue pills in your coffee this morning." She whispered in my ear. "It should keep you hard all day."

"What? You drugged me?"

"Well that makes it sound so bad, I didn't drug you, I slipped you a mickey."

"That really doesn't make it sound much better." I protested.

She turned on the cold water and ran her hand under it for a moment before returning it to my cock, it felt cold, slippery, clammy and wonderful.

She looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes and said "I only did it because I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk, and then completely cover my body in cum so I'm left squirming around on the kitchen floor like a little slug.

"Well I would have taken the pills; you didn't have to trick me."

She said nothing; she just slithered down my body, wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and pushed it all the way down her throat while I finished my glass of water.

"Mary, you're the best step sister ever."

She slid me out and kissed her way up my belly then pulled me close until it slid up her wet thighs and nestled against her clit, she pulled my head lower and whispered in my ear, "You're not mad about the slippery mickey?"

"No... I should be, but I'm not, just don't do it again, I'll just take the pills."

"You should take the pills; look how much fun they are." She grabbed my cock and danced around as if it was leading her in a tango.

"Your right, it is more fun but I did a pretty good last night without it."

"Yeah you did." She pulled me close, stood on her toes and sunk herself down on my cock as we kissed and her warm pussy just sucked me inside. I put my hand on the small of her back and I gently slid in and out as we slowly danced until she was eventually overcome by a loud shaking orgasm.

While still intimately connected she wrapped her arms and legs around me and just hung off my cock while she quivered and shook in ecstasy. We stayed this way for quite a while silently enjoying each other inside and out, until she eventually whispered in my ear, "Would you mind if my friend Boots came over? We were supposed to hang out today and I really don't want to blow her off."

"Boots from school? Sure lets hang out with her, she's cute.

"Yeah she is, carry me to the phone and I'll call her." She wrapped her arms around my neck and with my cock buried deep inside I held her and shuffled over to the kitchen phone, Mary picked up the receiver and dialed.

"Hello? Is Boots home?" I couldn't hear the other end of the conversation but I assumed it was Boots mom on the other line.

"Hi Boots, do you still want to come over today?" Mary had her legs wrapped around my waist and wriggled around a little bit as she hung off my cock.

"Yeah we can do that, my step brother is here too." While Boots was talking Mary kissed my fingers and gently slipped one in her mouth, she left it really slippery so I slid my hand down her body and slowly rested it on her tight little asshole.

"Oh it doesn't matter what you wear, just come over... oh yeah, bring that, and that little bottle of stuff we got last week." She arched her back and I ran my finger up and down her slippery butt crack, I slowly and rhythmically pushed on her tightly sealed hole until she eventually opened up and let it slip in.

"Bring a Bottle of what?" I asked.

Mary looked into my eyes as she ignored my words and slid up and down my cock a few times.

"No I gave him two this morning so it will be fine... yeah, were going to watch some cartoons until you get here so hurry."

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I wriggled my finger a little deeper.

Again she ignored my questions.

"Yeah all morning and later we were going to go outside in the snow." Her voice quivered as I wiggled the finger I had lodged deep inside her and used it to slowly pull her up and down my hard cock a few times.

"I was going to make a little hole in our snow pants and not wear any panties... No I wore a skirt out there earlier and it was way too cold... Well maybe you could, maybe with some warm thigh high stockings and no panties, but if you sit down you'll freeze your butt off." Mary laughed.

Even though I could only hear one side of the conversation it was becoming clear what the girls were planning and in my excitement I started to feel the warm pulsating waves of another orgasm washing over me.

"Boots... Can you hold on for just a second?" Mary asked, she rested the phone on her shoulder and gently kissed my lips through the orgasm.

"Ok I'm back, what were you saying Boots? ...Ha... Yeah, he is inside me right now... the whole time... he just pumped me full of cum and it feels so slippery and wonderful." She shifted her hips a little to comfortably wiggle around on my cock. "I told you I gave him two this morning, I'm sure he will be Ok with it... fine I'll ask him."

"Boots wants to know if she can come have sex in the snow with us."

"Oh of course she can!" I said not even trying to hold in my excitement.

"He said it's cool... Ok, after this we will wait until you get here... Ok, love ya, see you soon."

She hung up the phone, rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, "Boots will be here in a little while, could you put two fingers in my butt and lift me up and down like you were doing before? I need one more really quick and that felt really nice."

She licked two of my fingers and I gently pushed them into her ass, I lifted her up until my cock left her body and slid around on her slippery clit a few times. From inside her ass I quickly pushed her down to completely swallow my cock and she let out a little squeak and a long content sigh as she happily let me fill her little body completely.

She still had her legs wrapped around my waist and her foot was pushing into my butt crack as I quickly slid her up and down my cock and flailed my fingers. She started whimpering in my ear as she got closer and closer to orgasm so I slipped my free hand between us and started making little circles around her clit to push her over the edge.

Mary started convulsing and shaking with pleasure, while she was panting in my ear to the rhythm of my cock quickly entering and exiting her. Right about time she finished her orgasm I felt the gentle waves washing over me and I knew I had to have one more.

With her head on my shoulder Mary went limp in post orgasmic bliss and with just two fingers I was quickly lifting her limp body up and down my slippery shaft from the inside of her ass. With every pump the cum we left in her last night was spurting out past my fingers and dripping on the kitchen floor and eventually with an explosion I started to cum, I pushed her deep while I pumped the last little bit I had left into her.

We held each other tight for a little while, enjoying the occasional last little spasms until she eventually climbed off my cock and finally satisfied, we both sat on the kitchen floor for a moment to catch her breath.

Mary eventually jumped up and pranced over to the other side of the kitchen; she was reaching for two small mixing bowls and said, "Do you want some cereal?" She looked over her shoulder at me sweetly.

"Sure." I jumped up and grabbed lucky charms, some Trix, the gallon of milk and went to the living room. I threw another log on the fire and we sat down on the soft carpet in front of the TV. Mary handed me one of the big bowls, I poured some trix and we watched cartoons all morning long waiting for boots.

The End?

Thank you for reading J

Hi... if you folks like this story and think it deserves a part two I can continue it, I just wanted to do something short for a change. Outside of the frozen in a kiss series, this is one of the first things I have ever written so some helpful criticism would really mean the world to me.

Thank you wonderful people so much!

Mary

12