All Comments on 'Mary's Secret'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

That was a little different, I liked it. I use to go with a group of guys on fishing trips, but at the end they were spending all their time playing cards, drinking and finding whores, why go to Canada to do that, now I just go to Vegas. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Memerable, not memorial

spelling in 2nd sentence got the story off on the wrong foot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Spelling - 'Anonymous' also got it wrong - it's 'memorable'.

This was different and memorable in its own right. No special forces, big dicks, violence, divorces, harsh words or drama - just a nice little tale of an ordinary woman's pleasure and secret.

Well done and thank you.

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
My, my Mr. Hear...

So the idea now is to memorialize slut whore wives and to write about adultery without consequences. When reading such stories one wonders just what effect there will be over time of the contempt that the cheating wife has for her husband. Clearly it will result in a lessening of whatever love she may have had for him. (The stupid bastard cannot even figure it out, she smugly thinks.) Most probably, despite immediate intentions to forgo future such cheating, she will at some point begin to figure she can do it again and get away with it. (And again, and again) You know, "once a cheater...". In any event common knowledge tells us that, over time, there will be some consequence for her adultery and that, most probably, it will severely stress, if not end, the marriage.

Your stories are much better, Mr. Hear, when you write about the consequences of cheating, and the ultimate resolution (or dissolution)

of them.

None the less, it is always good to see your stories being posted. You are among the very few good writers on Lit.com.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
The hell with the grammer it was a good read

To bad you can't get these kind of massages for real!

The closest I ever had any intimate contact while getting a massage was when the young woman giving it to me adjusted my hard cock by moving it with her hand from the bind it was in so the towel laid loosly over it.

When I opened my eyes to look at her she was smiling and said is that more comfortable for you? I whispered yes, then I said I am sorry. She was looking at me in the eyes and said no reason to be it's perfectly natural. Then went about with the massage without further incident. A massage is one of the most relaxing sensual things you can have done for yourself. To me it is a treat I have every now and then mostly because of the cost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just for the record

Massuese refers to the gender of the person giving the massage and is the feminine form. Masseur is the male form.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Nice!

A fine story. I would have liked that massage myself. Thank you,DGH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star

I'm with louguy35. She fakes her climaxs, she doesn't even think about her husband while having the massage, she know she can get away with things like this and she will do it again. She has no respect or love for her sad little cuckold husabnd. Despite the writer almost forcing her to admit she feels 'something' for hubby. I don't see this as harmless fun that will enhance the marriage I see this a betrayl of the marriage, if the wife wasn't happy with her sex life? then fix it, don't start playing around with other people it never works. Perhpas you should write part two where the husband does catch the wife and divorces her in facour of her friend Ethal.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Nicely done!!

I thought it was great. Thank you!

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Once Again

Once again you have given us a well written and interesting story. Someone else already mentioned the spelling problem (masseuse is feminine), but that is a common error. Thanks again.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years agoAuthor
Correction by DG Here

Thanks for the grammer corrections errors. Always good to know. I hope you enjoyed the story. I really did have fun writing it, thinking how it must have felt to be massaged like that. I am almost sure most every reader has some secret in their life they wouldn't want told. I believe Mary felt the same way.

Thanks again for all the comments. They really are much appreciated.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed your latest product. I hope you look at the goofy comments what essentially accused poor Mary of every one of the seven deadly sins as those of a small minority of readers. Any good story will provoke a wide scope of reactions. But this story is very believable and unlike so many stories, where one transgression transforms a loyal, loving wife into a nympho robot, this one has Mary resuming her life with just an added bit of spice. Good Show.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
No, the story WOULD have been....

....better if Mary and Henry had a solid line of communication going it, i.e. a mature adult type relationship. This one plot decision knocked the "cute" right out of it for me. Still impressive in the way the author gets into the mind of Mary, the "Hick". This author just may make something of himself.(Snort,guffaw).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too predictable

It was apparent from the forenote that this was going to be a story about a wife who has a fling, the husband doesn't find out about it, and there are no consequences. The only surprize, of sorts, was that the fling didn't amount to much. Okay, so she went to a massage parlor and got a hand job from a male prostitute. How exciting. To make things worse, you made the main character a middle-aged obese woman, so the mental image of the sexual event wasn't even enjoyable. I'm not sure why you posted this. In the future, please try to get an idea for an interesting plot twist or erotic event before you write.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well written as always

But I have to admit that I was not a happy camper when they mentioned going to Las Vegas without their husbands and worse yet when the word massage came up.

It is a valid story line and is very effectively written. If she wasn't married it would be a great stroke story. Oh well, maybe her husband does something on the side, too. Though the fact that he did not give her an orgasm during the first coupling after the two came home worries me a bit, too.

Thanks for writing!

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 14 years ago

The sensitivity with which the story was presented , the wonderful language, the plot and the originality of the story were clever. Thank you for a wonderful read.

BobCollierBobCollierabout 14 years ago
It's a five

Hot and realistic story, and I loved the (fluffy type) main character. During the earth day convention, a one line mention, might be questionable for this contest. Good luck.

janiexxjaniexxabout 14 years ago
Another great story!

I really liked how you got into Mary's mind and described her feelings and emotions so well. Good luck

janie xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Guys

it's GRAMMAR, not grammer. Grammer is the mommy of your daddy, ok? ;-]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish it was me getting a massage.

Lucky Mary. I had a massage in Mexico once and the man massaging me made me cum like an express train. This was done in a tent on the beach with my husband lying on the beach about twenty yards away.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Strictly speaking she cheated - she violated the spirit and letter of a marriage oath one presumes she took.

She did not intentionally nor grossly violate the oath but she did break his trust and allow unacceptable activity -

She also had the sense to know it and know it could be repeated - the added lies do not help - nor will she ever be able to clear ger conscience - even a little since she built a web of lies around it -

Is she a cheating liar slut come bucket - lol of course not - she let go - a bit too much - and then got scared and lied -ah well - she gets it -

Nice perspective -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SLUT

What a fucking slut. She cheats on her husband and lies about it when she returns. How would she feel if he went out to a tittie bar and got a blowjob from one of the strippers? 1* for the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheating slut whore

just like any other woman who cheats...needs her ass kicking out in to the gutter....

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
yuk

Cheating slut that is happy she cheated but won't do it again?

It's all good?

Gross...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who knows?

Maybe hubby will find out about her sleazy massage, dump the fat lying pig, take what he learned from the books and find an honest, more deserving woman.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written tale, she was given a pill to relax her so in fact she was drugged, he didn't fuck her only gave her a erotic massage and he did what he because he guard was down. Gets my 5 star vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting tale that draws the attention on how couples gradually lose contact with one another and what drew them together originally.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...