All Comments on 'Mary's Story Ch. 03'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like the charges you have made to Mary's Story. Each part better addresses the consensual aspect. I have a fundamental personal disagreement with this type of bdsm relationship, so it is still difficult to say I enjoy the story; perhaps it is most accurate to say I appreciate it as well written. There needs to be a clarity about the sub vs slave issue for the sake of the readers. You addressed it well in Mary's learning process. They are acting as if on the same page for slave over sub. At the clothes store last chapter there was talk of sub not slave. Now back to slave. I think it's an important distinction and feel a bit whiplashed as you use both. This is all slavey, just stick with that. It wouldn't hurt to humanize him a bit. He's still a cold fish. It doesn't need to be all mushy romance. He just doesn't have to be douche bag courtroom lawyer 24/7. Maybe that's why the wife left and moved across the country. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fulfilling

How detrimentally amazing and fulfilling this would be in all aspects of a true pet's compliant life. Interested in seeing where her Master guides her. Please write more soon. I am hooked. ♡♡♡~♡~♡♡♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
663 Followers
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES