Mary's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding up the harness Master said, "Pet you will wear this for a minimum of one hour every day and increase to the next larger size every other day." He then handed me the harness which I preceded to put into place carefully inserting the already well lubricated plug into my tight back hole. Once in place I felt a much fuller feeling of something inside of me than with the smaller plug from the night before. I could only imagine what the largest plug would feel like when I inserted it in less than a week.

"Pet, next Saturday I intend to use your ass for the very first time and I expect for you to have it ready for your Master's cock by then. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master, Pet understands," I replied.

"Pet it is time for you to learn a few new positions. First lie down on your stomach and raise your head up by your elbows keeping your forearms flat on the floor."

I did as Master instructed.

"That is prone. Now stand up with your feet shoulder width apart, hands behind your back, and grasp each of your forearms with the opposite hand. Look straight ahead but with your eyes pointing down at the floor."

Quickly I stood and again did as instructed.

"This is stand at attention. Now down on your forearms with knees and legs apart with your head up looking straight ahead."

I dropped to the floor and quickly assumed this next position.

"This is present your ass."

Then after a brief pause.

"Pet, stand at attention," Master ordered.

As swiftly as possible I moved into the ordered position.

Master turned and opened the lid of the streamer trunk and from it he pulled two leather straps and a magic wand vibrator. The straps he then place around my left thigh one slightly above the other. Next he inserted the wand into the straps and adjusted it so that the rubber ball was placed directly against my clitoris. Soon as it was in place it began vibrating.

It only took a few minutes for the vibrations against my clit to start working through my body. Soon my knees began to tremble as the feelings radiated outward. What I was required to ask came without having to think about.

"Master your slave Pet requests permission to come."

And with that the device stopped and I was once again left hanging on the edge with my orgasm just out of reach.

After several agonizing minutes again the vibrations returned.

And again I asked, "Master your slave Pet requests permission to come."

Once again I was denied as the vibrations stopped.

Master continued with his torment over and over. Soon I desperately wanted to come.

Finally he asked, "Pet do you think you have earned the right to come?"

"No, Master Pet has not earned the right to come," I replied reluctantly knowing that my answer would only deny my release.

With that Master once again started the vibrations and again very soon I had to ask," Master your slave Pet requests permission to come."

And as expected the vibrations stopped leaving me even more on the edge than before.

Master then removed the straps and the wand and returned them to the trunk leaving me with an unfulfilled yearning inside.

"Pet follow me. I want to show you what will eventually become your room after the completion your training."

After passing through a door on the left side of Master's bedroom we entered another large master bedroom with its own attached master bathroom and a very large walk in closet. Several pieces of very decorative furniture lined the walls, a two matching matching dressers, a large armoire, and a dressing table with large mirror in front of it. More mirrors hung on the walls and several chairs were placed around the room. There was one very obvious item missing though.

"Master, Pet does not see a bed?" I asked.

"That is because after you complete your training you will have earned the privilege of sleeping in your Master's bed whenever you stay the night over. But all of the personal belongs that I give to you will be kept in this room," he answered.

Hearing this I quickly realized that I was expected to spend at least one more night in the tiny room. But I would soon earn the right to sleep in my Master's bed. For this I could not wait.

"Pet remain here in this room for one hour than come down stairs." Master said and then left the room.

Again I was left waiting and wondering what my Master had next planned for me.

When I my hour was up I realized I could remove the butt plug harness after wearing it for my one hour a day minimum, but I decided to keep it in place as I made my way downstairs.

I found Master sitting in his office reading a book.

"Pet all of your purchases from last night have arrived. Please take them upstairs to your room and put them away. When you are finished with that task make a list of all the other personal items that you will need to have here for when you stay over. Then come back down here bringing your list with you."

Looking down at the floor I saw all the packages from Allison's store. Quickly I gathered up what I could carry in one trip and took them upstairs. It took me two more trips to get everything to my room. Once there I opened each package and began sorting the many different dresses and all the other items into different dresser drawers, the armoire, and in the closet.

With everything put away I found some paper and pens in one of the drawers and started to make a list of every little item I could think a woman needs to have. The list got quite long real quick. I tried to make it as complete as possible but it was hard to think of everything. When I thought I had a pretty good list I went back downstairs.

"Pet have you completed your list?"

"Yes Master."

"Please give it to me."

I handed Master my list and he quickly looked it over.

"Pet, go upstairs shower and get dressed, put on something casual but nice. We are going shopping then out to dinner."

Upstairs I removed the harness from around my waist slowly extracting the plug from my ass. Then went into the bathroom to shower and get ready to go out. After showering I selected a very nice blue dress to wear and some sensible heels. When I was ready it was back downstairs I went.

At the bottom of the stairs Master was waiting. He pulled a key from his pocket reached up and unlocked the chain from around my neck. He then placed it on a table.

"You will not be needing to wear this anymore tonight."

I had become so use to the weight around my neck I had almost forgotten that I had the heavy chain still around my neck. With it now gone my neck felt very empty like it was missing something.

Taking me by the hand he led me outside to his car.

Our first stop was one of those large box department stores that carried most of the items I needed. Master followed behind as I push my cart down the aisles filling it with just about everything on my list. Once I had checked of as many of the items that I could find Master paid for everything with hundred dollar bills.

After a few more stops everything on my list had been acquired. And Master said, "Pet where to you want to go for dinner?"

Without hesitating I said, "Master I would like to go where we had are first dinner date Travitino's."

"That is a very good choice Pet."

After finishing with dinner Master drove us back to his home. Once there he helped carry all of the bags from his car upstairs to what would become my room. It was starting to feel like my second home.

"Pet after you are finished putting everything away remove your clothes and return to my room."

When everything was put away I went next door to my Master's room. I found in lying in bed reading a book. As he saw me come in he looked up and said, "Pet come get into bed with me."

Very soon we were both lying naked in his bed with me on my back with my arms and legs wrapped around my Master's body as his wonderful cock filled my cunt. In and out he thrust into me again and again.

Then he pulls his cock out of me and says, "Pet get on to all fours."

Soon I feel his cock once again at the entrance of my cunt. At first he only pushes a little ways in. Slowly he increases the depth of his penetration. Soon I feel his hips, as his entire shaft is inside of me, he starts slamming into my ass cheeks. After several more powerful and hard strokes I feel him unleash his cum inside of me. Then I turned and went down on to my knees and took his swollen shaft deep into my mouth coating it with juices from my tongue. Hungrily I lick our combined juices from his shaft. Then Master pushed me down on to my back again and I expected him to climb back between my legs with his hard cock again. But instead he crawled between them and brought his mouth to the lips of my cunt. Very quickly I felt his tongue working its way up and down my opening his lips pulling gently on the lips of my cunt and then on my clit.

It did not take long before I was saying, "Master, Pet needs to feel you inside of her again."

Very slowly he made his way up my body taking his time slowly making kisses as he went. He paused briefly at my navel then again at each of my breast nipples giving each a soft little bite. Next I felt his shaft started to press into my opening. He took his time easing into me with almost agonizing slowness. Each time he pressed a little further into me then he nearly withdrew completely before repeating the process. Finally I could feel his entire shaft go deep into me as he increased his rhythm.

When I felt that he was close, "Master please come inside of Pet again."

With that I felt is cock exploding inside of me and it was now time for my own orgasm.

"Master, please may Pet have permission to come."

"Yes, Pet you may come."

The orgasm that followed was truly the greatest one of my life so far.

Afterwords the two us lay in bed. Master was on his back. I rested my head on his chest. I could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. His arms wrapped around me softly holding me. I finally felt like I had found the place where I belonged. I was just about to close my eyes to sleep.

"Pet it is time for you to go to your little room for the night."

Upon hearing this I rose from the comfort of my Master's arms and began my crawl across the bedroom floor towards my tiny room for the night.

As I entered the tiny room Master said, "In the morning when I come for you I will expect to find you waiting for me on your knees. You will greet me with 'Good morning Master, May I please suck your cock. I want your come for my breakfast.' Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," I replied as I continued to crawl into my tiny little room for the night. Very unsure as to how I was going to be able to waken myself in time to greet my Master in the morning.

After Master closed the door and I was alone in the dark and about to put my head down to go back to sleep I noticed something glowing in the corner. Reaching for it I realized Master had placed an alarm clock in the room. So now I had a way to awaken myself, but at what time? I set the alarm for 6 am hoping that would be early enough.

End Chapter Three.

12