All Comments on 'Mary's Story Ch. 04'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I've been reading, and trying to like, Mary's story since the first posting. While there are many good points, there are still issues for me.

I cannot like David. This time, the first part of the chapter is unsettling to me. The threat involved with the cage is ugly. The way he forced her use of the safeword was reprehensible. Both show what I consider a poor master. One I would not serve.

Anytime a story suddenly introduces bdsm participants among people known to the characters, especially multiples, it usual becomes rediculous rather quickly. Suddenly, they are surrounded by kinksters in every aspect of their life. Next comes endless submissions to any and everyone. There is fantasy and then there is just silliness.

Based on Mary's thoughts you have provided, her submission has the odor of desperation, not desire. She is agreeing to anything he wants primarily because he has shown interest in her and she doesn't want to be alone. I don't feel a strong desire for submission from within her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

It is an excellent story

belinda03belinda03over 2 years ago

I so see myself in Mary. i would also need the sternest of a master to push my limits. The thought of Davids methods so excite me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mary's Story Series Info