Mary's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished and stood up to gather everything in front of me, I looked up and still saw Rhonda sitting there. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"No, I was just noticing how very different you look. And I don't think it is just that skirt you are wearing even though I don't think I have ever seen you wear one before. It makes you look very much different, but there is something else I just can't place as well. I like the change though. Is there any reason for it?"

"No, I just thought I was due for a little change in my life," I answered and then finished gathering up my belongings and walked out of the conference room.

As I walked back to my office I was a little shaken by Rhonda's comment? Were the changes that I knew and felt taking place in my life really that noticeable? The self confidence that I felt in myself definitely had increased in the last few weeks. Is that what Rhonda had noticed?

It was late Friday afternoon before I heard from Master about what he had planned for me on Saturday. He sent me an email, "Tomorrow night you are to wear that same little black dress you wore on our very first dinner date to Travitino's, except you are not to wear a bra, or panties. The only other item that you can wear is a pair of black high heeled shoes with no stockings. You are to wear your training harness for at least one hour on Saturday prior to when I pick you up. Your cunt is to be freshly clean shaven. You are to be wearing your collar when I pick you up at 8 PM."

That was one other thing in that had been in the back of my mind all week. It was what Master had said about using my ass for the first time on Saturday and that I was to make sure it was ready for him. The best time of day I found to wear the butt plug harness as I came to call it for my one hour a day was to do so just before going to sleep. After showering I would lube up the plug then carefully insert it into my tight back opening. On Monday night I increased to the next bigger size then again on Wednesday. On Friday night I inserted the largest of the four plugs. Saturday morning before going down for breakfast I again inserted it then covered myself with my thick fluffy robe.

On Saturday night when the appointed time for Master's arrival was approaching I finished a few final touches before going downstairs. First I made extra sure my cunt received a nice fresh shave and was extra smooth. Then I put on my dress and shoes. It felt a little strange to not to be wearing any panties or a bra, but I knew this was something that would probably be occurring a lot from now on and I should just have to get used to it. Before going downstairs to wait the last thing I did was fasten my leather collar securely around my neck. Thankfully Beth had gone out earlier with friends so I would not need to explain to her as to why I am wearing a collar. The doorbell rang precisely on time. Opening the door I found Master standing in the doorway dressed very impressively in an obviously very expensive custom tailored dress suit.

"Are you ready to go?" David asked.

"My daughter is not here." I answered.

"Pet get in the car now," Master ordered.

Once I was in his car and driving away, "Tonight I am taking you to a party hosted by a very good friend of mine. There will also be several other people there who I will want to introduce you to as well. There are some very special rules inside my friends home that you must obey. At all times all sub missives must be nude. Once we are inside of the house you will be required to remove all of your clothing. The only thing you will be allowed to keep on is your collar."

"Another rule is that you are not to sit down on any of the furniture. You must always kneel at my feet whenever I sit. If I leave you alone stay where you are. Do not wander around by yourself. Do not speak to any of the other Masters or Mistresses unless they speak to you first. Try to keep your head down. Do not look any of the other Masters or Mistresses in the eyes unless they are speaking to you. Lastly do not help yourself to any of the food or drinks that have been put out. If there is something you want ask me and I will get it for you."

"Finally all of the other rules that I have already taught you still also apply."

"Do you understand everything that I have said?"

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"Now most importantly you are wearing your collar which signifies that you belong to me and none of the other Masters or Mistresses present can give you any orders without first seeking my permission."

After driving for quite a long time until we were well outside the limits of the city Master pulled in to a very large estate home located several miles outside of the city. There were already about five dozen or more cars, most being expensive luxury makes and models, parked along the long curving driveway or in the courtyard in front of an extremely large three story home. Master parked his Mercedes behind a gray BMW convertible.

"Once inside there will be some attendants that will take your clothing after you have undressed," Master said as we walked towards the front door. "They will hold it for you until we leave."

As we approached the front of the house a large wooden door pushed open from the inside by a very young looking and also very nude black woman. After we passed through she let the door close behind us. Inside there was a second equally young and equally nude Asian woman standing there. As they both stood by I removed my shoes followed by my dress. Now totally naked which was something I had started to become quite used to, but this was to be the first time when many others besides my Master would be present, I handed off my attire to the two young attendants.

Now standing naked in the entry way of this strange home, Master took me by the hand and lead me into a large room just adjacent to the entry way. A large group of people were already gathered in the room. Looking around the room it was easy to see who the other subs were because they were like me all nude. As we walked through the room I tried to keep my head down so as not to look at any of the other Masters or Mistresses in the eyes and also as an attempt to hide my own slight embarrassment of being nude in front of total strangers.

It was very surprising to see such a very wide diversity of people gather at the party. There was a large mix of all ages and ethnicity. I expected there to be many more Masters than Mistresses, but that was just not true. The number of Masters and Mistresses was about equal. Although close to about half of the Mistresses I would guess had a naked female sub standing or kneeling by their side or at their feet if they were sitting. Almost all of the male subs seemed to be wearing some kind of a chastity device that covered their genitals.

The age range of most of the Masters and Mistresses I would guess ran from mid thirty to well into their sixties. But here was one Master in particular I noticed that looked much younger than all the other Masters and Mistresses present. He almost looked boyish and appeared to be only in his late teens or early twenties and the naked female submissive kneeling by his feet was obliviously much closer to my own age maybe even a little older. As we passed by I could not help but notice the name in large embroidery letters that was on her collar that read MomSlut. Thinking to myself could this woman really be his mother. She was quite easily old enough to be. And although I had read about such relationships while doing my research on submission I still found it hard to believe such a relationship was really possible. This got me starting to think just in the back of my head a little bit about my own daughter Beth. Could I willingly ever submit to her?

Master continued to lead me by the hand through the crowd of people in attendance and he would occasionally stop to greet another Master or Mistress as we passed by. I was relieved when I spotted Allison quietly kneeling beside Master Blake who was sitting comfortably in a chair talking to another Master. At least there was one other person here I felt that I knew besides my own Master. As I passed by being led by my Master I gave her a quick glance and a smile which she returned.

Master led me over to a place by a wall at the end of a large sofa where several other Masters were sitting with their subs obediently kneeling by them.

"Pet, I need for you to stay here; There is some private business I have to attend to with our host for the night. I will be gone only about ten minutes, maybe just a little more. Just remember everything about what I told you and you will be OK."

"Yes Master Pet will be OK," I said still feeling a little awkward about being totally nude amongst a room full of strangers and now to be left alone as well.

With that Master left me standing naked in a room full of strangers. I mostly kept my head down but occasionally of would look up quickly and glance around the room. Most of the guests were either sitting and talking in small groups or others standing together in groups and talking amongst themselves. A few kneeling female submissives had their Master's cock in their mouth. One Master held his submissive on a leash while she used her mouth on the gentleman he was talking to. A large group of people began to gather at the far end of the room. The attention of these people seemed to be drawn towards the far corner. Soon several people gathered there to watch intently as a woman reclining back in a chair was being orally serviced by a petite blonde woman kneeling between her spread legs.

I heard the woman say, "That's it Slut keep licking, you're about to make me come."

Something about that voice sounded familiar. Very shortly after that the woman became very vocal as she was obviously climaxing. I knew that I knew that voice but I could not place it.

Finally the woman reached her climax and had started coming down from her orgasm. When she lifted her head so I could see her face my jaw dropped open when I saw who it was. It was Rhonda. Rhonda Jenkins from work, the head of the marketing department.

Then the blonde who had been between Rhonda's legs stood up, turned and faced me. Again I could not believe who I was seeing. It was Susan the mother of Sara my daughter's very best friend since the first grade. We have met hundreds of times over the years, at all different kinds of school functions such as PTA meetings, parent teacher nights, or class plays. Also our daughters both played on the same girls' soccer team for a several years and Susan always hosted the end of the season team party at her home. A place to which I have been at to many times to count either picking up my daughter or dropping her off before and after play dates, birthday's, swim parties, and sleep overs. And she has been to my own home just as many times.

Also after my husband past away Susan had really been there for me. She was always willing to let Beth stay over at their house with Sara any time I needed someone to watch her. Especially while I went back to school to finish my degree or whenever else I needed her to as well. I could never thank her enough for that.

Susan stood and started walking towards me. Just as she passed by me she paused for a brief moment, recognized me then gave me a quick smile. She then continued to walk on past and into another room.

A few minutes later she reentered the room and came up to me. There I was standing naked in front of a woman I have known for years also naked like it was nothing unusual. Like it was something that did not happen every day. All she was wearing was a black leather collar similar to the one I was wearing.

"Hi, I am Slut, you must be Master David's new submissive. I have heard a lot about you," Susan said.

"I am Pet, I guess." I answered guessing that Slut must be her submissive name like Pet was mine.

"You are not sure."

"Seeing you here I am not real sure of anything right now."

"After tonight I think you will be."

It was then that I noticed the metal tag stitched into the front of the collar around her neck.

The engraving read:

Slut

Property of

Master Jeffrey

Knowing that her husband's name was Jeff I assumed that they were one and the same.

"I don't think I see your Master here?" I asked.

"That is probably because he is not here, Mistress Rhonda brought me. I have been loaned to her for the night. And I really need to be getting back to her. She is expecting my return. But it was very nice to have met you though."

"It was nice meeting you here too," I said in a very awkward voice as Susan walked back towards where Rhonda was sitting.

I was thinking how very strange that conversation was to have with a woman I know very well as if she was meeting me for the first time when Master David returned.

Before I had a chance to even tell him there were people here that I knew he said, "Pet, come with me, I want to introduce you to our Host for the night."

Master began leading me by my left hand towards a tall woman standing at the far end of an adjacent room. To say this woman was statuesque would be an understatement. She easily stood as tall as my Master in her high heels. A long dark full head of raven hair hung down well past her shoulders. Her tall full figured body was sculpted into a tight long black evening gown split down the left side. The low cut gown prominently displayed her easily 38DD breasts.

What was equally impressive was the young nude female submissive kneeling by her left side on a leash held in hand. Her platinum blonde hair was cut short just above the shoulders and parted in the middle pulled back exposing her ears. Each pierced with a diamond stud earring. Her exposed body showed extremely good muscle tone and was quite athletic looking with almost no imperfections that could be seen. Her 36D breasts were perfectly round. But the most stunning thing I noticed about her was her eyes. They were a piercing green color. Around her neck was a slim leather choker collar that I am almost certain was studded with real diamonds that sparkled in the light matching her diamond studded earrings.

Standing in front of the tall dark haired woman, "Mistress Lynn, I would like for you to meet Pet, my new submissive," my Master said.

"Pet, it is so nice to finally meet you, Master David has told me so much about you," Mistress Lynn said.

"Thank you Mistress Lynn, it is a pleasure to meet you as well. This is a very fine home you have here."

"Thank you, Pet for the complement on my home. Master David is a very good friend of mine," Mistress Lynn said, "And you are always welcome to accompany him here whenever he visits." Turning towards the submissive kneeling at her side she said, "Ronni, it is about time for you to get ready. You should be running along now." She then reached down to un-clip the leash from Ronni's collar.

"Yes Mistress," Ronni said as she slowly stood then began walking across the room away from us.

"Master David the first show for the evening is about to start," Mistress Lynn said as she walked off with Master and me following.

Mistress Lynn led us to a large rectangular room with a large entrance on one of the long sides that we entered through then at either end of the room in the center of the shorter sides was another doorway. Kneeling at the door way on the left was Susan. In the right kneeling at that doorway was Ronni.

Mistress Lynn took a seat in a large comfortable chair with a very wide back positioned in the middle of the wall opposite the side of the large entrance. Master took a seat to her right and I knelt on the floor beside his feet. Then all the other party guests began to gather in the room.

Once all of the party guests made it into the room, Mistress Lynn began to speak, "I want to take this time to thank all of you for attending this special gathering in my home. I am always honored by the presence of so many of my closest special friends. Everyone please enjoy the night and now for a little something very special to entertain you with." With that she nodded first towards Ronni now on her left then towards Susan.

The two women then began crawling towards each other. In the center of the room a large white fur carpet had been placed. When they reached the center of the carpet their lips met in a very sensual kiss as they rose up onto their knees and started to embrace each other pressing their breasts into each others bodies. Their hands gently wrapping around and caressing each others bodies focusing mostly on the breasts and buttocks of the other. Then Susan lowered her mouth and began licking and sucking one of Ronni's nipples and then alternating to the other. She then leaned back as Ronni did the same to Susan's nipples.

Then after doing this for several minutes Ronni moved to lie on her back and Susan climbed on top of her in the 69 position. The women then placed their heads between the legs of the other placing their mouths to the others sex. Soon both women could be seen enthusiastically licking the other with their tongues.

As I watched the two women make love in front of the gathered audience I looked up for a brief second. On the other side of the room I saw Rhonda not watching the show as the others were, but was intently staring across the room. Right at me. I looked away as quickly as I could.

The two women were still engrossed in their love making. Then Susan moved off of Ronni to leaned back onto her elbow with her legs wide. Ronni moved between them and resumed her efforts with her tongue.

Soon Susan's breathing became rapid and shallow as her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Mistress Rhonda your slave Slut please requests permission to come," Susan asked in a husky voice.

"Yes Slut you have your Mistress's permission to come," said Rhonda.

Upon hearing her permission Susan could be seen releasing her orgasm as her body let go convulsively.

As Susan recovered from her orgasm Ronni turned over and leaned back onto her elbows. Susan soon took her place between Ronni's spread legs, her mouth and tongue going to work on Ronni's sex.

And again when it was apparent that Susan's efforts were nearing fruition Ronni asked, "Mistress Lynn your slave Ronni please asks permission to come."

"Yes Ronni you have your Mistress's permission to come," I heard Mistress Lynn say.

Ronni's legs began to quake as her breathing quickened and with both hands she pulled Susan tightly into her crotch as her whole body shook in orgasm.

The two women then embraced again with a deep passionate kiss. They then stood, faced Mistress Lynn and then turned to start walking out the side entrance holding hands. It was then I first noticed the mark on Ronni's left ass cheek. A cursive "L" had been very prominently tattooed there.

As most of the other party guest began exiting the room, Master pulled a leash from his coat pocket and attached it to the D-ring on my collar. Curiously this was the first time he had ever done this.

He then stood and said, "Pet come with me."

Remembering one of my rules I remained on my hands and knees crawling alongside my Master. He led me down a hallway to a bathroom. At the door he removed a small plastic bottle from his suit pocket which he placed at my mouth. "Open," he said. Then put the bottle between my teeth. "Crawl into the bathroom and prepare your ass for my cock. Then crawl back out when you are done."

Master un-clipped the leash as I bit down on the bottle then crawled in to the bathroom and kicked the door closed with my right leg.

When I finished properly lubricating my ass I exited the bathroom. The bottle placed back between my teeth. Master put his hand out, "Open," and I dropped the lube back into his hand. He put the lube back into his suit pocket as he re-clipped the leash to my collar.