Mary's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he led me away as I crawled alongside him. Crawling on the floor with everyone else standing as I passed by looking down on me gave me a totally new perspective on life. I did not have any feelings of being inferior. I was only different. My role in life was to serve and submit. Theirs was to receive and dominate.

When the two of us reached the grand staircase in the center of the house we began climbing up to the second level. We then proceeded down the hall towards another large room. A much smaller group of people had gathered in this room, about two dozen Masters and Mistresses in total with their subs kneeling at their feet.

Master took a seat on one side of the room and I again knelt at his feet. The leash attached to my collar was still held in his hand. Mistress Lynn then entered the room and took her seat along the center of the back wall.

Several minutes past before Ronni entered the room with Susan/Slut crawling by her side on a leash held by Ronni. When the two women reached the center they stopped. Ronni pulled Slut up by the leash attached to her collar then secured both of her wrists to a rope hanging down from the ceiling then un- clipped the leash. After Slut was suspended Ronni moved over to Mistress Lynn to kneel by her side.

Rhonda entered the room now wearing only a leather skirt and bra. Very high black leather boots with a three inch heel made her look even more ominous. Curled up in her hand she carried a long skinny whip.

"Slut are you ready to be whipped for the entertainment of Mistress Lynn's guests?" Rhonda spoke in a loud harsh tone I had never heard her speak in before.

"Yes Mistress Rhonda. Please whip me," replied Slut.

"Slut do you remember my rule about whippings?"

"Yes, Mistress Rhonda."

Rhonda uncurled the whip. She then struck at Sluts back. The sound of the whip on the skin of her bare back sounded like thunder.

Slut immediately replied, "One, thank you Mistress. May I have another?"

Quickly Rhonda landed five more blows of the whip and each was followed by Sluts count and asking for another.

Rhonda paused briefly after the fifth strike then resumed her assault. This patterned continued for another five lashes then repeated again. I could not belief the harshness of the lashings. They seemed more intense than any my Master had so far delivered upon me.

Finally after twenty strikes with the whip Rhonda stopped. Ronni left the side of Mistress Lynn and released Slut from her bonds. She then picked her up and carried her out of the room. Rhonda followed behind them.

Next the two young women who were attending the door entered the room carrying an ottoman and placed it in the center of the room.

Master said, "Your turn now." Then stood and walked to the center of the room with me crawling along beside him.

When we reached the center of the room, "Pet stand at attention," Master commanded.

I moved into the position commanded.

"What is your name?" Mistress Lynn asked.

"My name is Pet," I answered.

"Pet, who do you belong to?"

"Pet belongs to Master David."

"Have you given yourself to him freely and willingly?" Mistress Lynn asked.

"Yes Pet has," I stated as loudly and clearly as I could.

Master detached the leash from my collar ordering, "Kneel on your hands on knees on the ottoman."

Master got behind me and placed the tip of his cock to the entrance of my tightest opening.

"Now Pet show everyone present who you belong to by pushing your Master's cock deep into your ass," Mistress Lynn stated.

Upon hearing this I began to push back against my Master's cock.

"Master please fuck my asshole please let me pleasure your cock with my ass." I screamed as I forced my tightest hole to envelop his shaft.

Mistress Lynn then spoke, "Pet tell everyone here what you are."

Surprised by her request I had to think for a second because I was concentrating on Master's cock forcing its way into my tight opening.

"I am submissive fuck toy. I am just a cunt for my Master to fuck. Fucking is all I am good for."

As I said these words I began slamming my ass against my Master's hips. Pounding back and forth like I had never had a cock inside me before. Soon I felt something I had never felt from anal sex before. An orgasm began to build within my loins and I knew what I had to do.

"Master David submissive fuck toy Pet requests permission to come with Master's cock in her ass," I said as loud as I could scream.

"Pet you can come when your Master comes. Beg your Master to come inside of you." Master David commanded.

"Master please come inside my ass. I need you to come. I want to feel your hot come inside of me."

After several more minutes of pounding his hard cock into my ass I felt Master release his seed into my bowels. Then the orgasm I felt building within me could not be held back any longer. I was shuddering in ecstasy as my body released in pleasure emanating from deep in my loins.

Master slowly pulled his cock from my ass and soon it was before me as I opened wide to lick it clean.

When I was finished with licking my Master's cock clean the two young ladies guided me by the hand to a nearby wash room. There they cleaned and washed my back side with warm soapy water then dried me with a soft fluffy towel. When I was all finished cleaning up Master was waiting outside the wash room. He took me by the hand and lead me back out into the party.

As we past by a buffet table of food, Master asked, "Pet, would you like anything to eat?"

"Master, some of those chocolate covered strawberries would be nice."

With that Master filled a small plate with the several strawberries before handing it to me.

Soon Master found a seat next to Master Blake where I knelt down next to Allison. As the two men started to discuss business I silently afford my plate of strawberries to Allison. Who silently took one.

For I am guessing the next hour or so I quietly knelt next to my Master. Periodically someone would come by and briefly exchange greetings with my Master. Several even complemented him on his new submissive. I tried not to show it, but I was starting to feel very proud with each complement I heard.

As the party started to end and people began leaving, Master stood taking me once again by the hand leading me towards the front door. There the dress and shoes I had worn were waiting for me. The two attendants then helped me get dressed. Once dressed Master led my outside and back to his car.

On the drive home Master was very silent. Almost like he was very deep in thought. Myself I took the time to reflect back over the past several weeks. I had started an incredible journey to which I did not know to where it would lead.

When we returned to my home Master pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and walked with me to the front door. Then and there standing on my front porch Master did something he had never done before. He pulled my body close to his own and wrapping me tightly in his arms and I instinctively wrapped my own arms around him. He then very tenderly put his lips to my lips and we passionately kissed goodnight.

Then he said, "When we are together again you will stay the night with me and share my bed. You truly belong only to me now."

The following morning while eating some toast, drinking coffee and a glass of juice I thought about last night and I decided what I should do. I really needed to have a talk with Susan. So I searched my phone for her number.

After a few rings Susan answered, "Hello."

"Hi, Susan, It's Mary, Beth's mother."

"Hi Mary, I was hoping you would call today."

"Do you have time to talk today?"

"Yes we should definitely talk. Why don't you come over about noon? I will make us some lunch and we can have ourselves a nice long conversation."

"Yes, that will work just fine. I will see you then," I said.

"I look forward to it. See you then."

Just before noon I chose to walk the few blocks over to Susan's house. I needed the time to think about what to say. I had some questions that needed answers. When I reached her front door my thoughts were pretty much all put together.

After knocking Susan answered, "Mary it's so good to see you," and then gave me a great big hug like I was a long lost friend. "Come on in I have lunch already made and everything is on the table."

Soon the two of us were sitting at her kitchen table eating a delicious taco salad; Susan has always been a fabulous cook. We chatted casually about our lives for several minutes. After some small chit chat and some of what our daughters have been up to I eventually just came out and said what was really on my mind.

"Susan, How long have you been a submissive?"

"In a way almost since I first met Jeff, but I have been his collared sub for just over sixteen years now."

"How did the two of you become involved in this lifestyle?"

"Now that is a question just way too long to answer right now, but let's just say we both discovered a mutual need within each of us and a unique way of satisfying that need."

"I have known you for almost that long and would never guess at you being a submissive in a million years. You have always been one of the most outgoing, confident, and helpful individuals I know. I just don't see you being the type of a person that would want to give away control to another."

"There is much more to being a submissive than giving up control. And always remember that you have the ultimate control."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You always maintain the right to still say no. Never forget that."

"I guess you are right about that, I do," I stated.

"Now I have known David for very long time. Right after his divorce he became very depressed almost to the extreme and he lost all focus towards just about everything in his life. It especially affected his work. His law firm really started to suffer. Several of his biggest clients even left him. But then one day several weeks ago he told Jeff he had met someone, a woman with a desire to become his submissive. Instantly it was like he was right back to being his same old self again."

When Susan said this I realized David had needed to find me just as much as I had needed to find him.

"Now I never would have imagined you being this new woman he has been talking so much about until seeing you at that party last night. I knew that you had to be her when I saw you. David was the only one attending who was bringing a new female submissive with him."

"So how do you know David?" I asked.

"David and Jeff have been golf buddies for years. They play together in a group almost every Saturday morning. Jeff has also been his accountant for several years as well."

Thinking to myself I remembered Jeff is a top level executive at a large accounting firm and also that is most probably where David went last Saturday morning, to play golf with Jeff.

Then Susan said, "I know that David will be a very good Master for you."

"Thank you, Susan," I said, "He already is." Then I asked, "Another thing though, why when we were talking last night did you act as if we had just met for the first time?"

"Sorry about that. I know it was a little strange of me too; I just find it hard to break character sometimes after having been Slut for so many years. And seeing you there caught me by quite the surprise. And in a way it was the first time that we had met, at least as Pet and Slut, anyway."

"Yes, I guess you're kind of right about that. I was very surprised when I saw you there as well. I really wanted to just leave right away, but David had left me alone, and I didn't know what to do. Then when he returned and told me to come with him I figured my secret was out and there was not much I could do about it now," I said.

"There is another thing I really need to ask," I continued. "It's about Rhonda; the woman you said had brought you last night. We both work for the same company and I know she saw me there. I am a little worried about that."

"You are safe there," Susan answered.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"I have known Rhonda for over a year now and last night was not the first time that I have felt the sting of her whip. And she can be a very sadistic bitch, but overall a very respectful Mistress. Most importantly she is very fully aware of the generally accepted rules regarding another person's submissive and would never dare say word about them without first speaking to their Dom for permission, because if she did otherwise the entire BDSM community in this area would completely ostracize her. The worst you will get from her is a slight knowing little smile next time you pass her in the hall at work."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Confidentiality is one of the most important rules about being involved in this lifestyle. Very few are willing to risk their profession or social standing by being exposed. That makes for a very close group of people."

"Ok I can understand that." Then I asked my next question, "What did it feel like to get whipped like that. David has not used a whip like that on me yet. It looked and sounded real painful."

"I am not going to lie to you. Yes it is painful, but it was not the first time that Slut had been whipped like that and I am pretty certain that it won't be her last either. In fact she is kind of looking forward to it."

"How can you say that?"

"Well to be honest she really gets off on the pain. Sometimes I even think her name should be changed to Pain Slut instead of just being Slut."

"Really," I gasped.

"Yes, now if and when Pet's Master ever decides to whip her like that you can be very sure that he will respect her limits. The first time it will hurt, but it will also be very safe and sane as well."

"Now what can you tell me about Mistress Lynn and that submissive of hers Ronni?" I asked next.

"Lynn Wilson is the CEO and a majority shareholder of a Multinational Holding Corporation that owns several other companies. She is perhaps the wealthiest woman in the State. I have no idea how it is she keeps her involvement in this lifestyle such a big secret, but she hosts a big party like last night about two or three times a year and a few smaller ones as well. Another thing I should probably tell you is that one of the companies that her corporation owns is the one that you work for."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because you told me that you work with Rhonda and I know that the company she works at is one of her companies," Susan replied.

"How do you know so much about her?" I asked, "And should I be worried about the fact she controls the company I work for?"

"No, actually it could be advantageous and again who do you think her personal accountant is?"

"Is there anything you can tell me about Ronni?" I asked. "She was very intriguing for some reason."

"Veronica now there is an enigma. She was an extremely good high school athlete, girls' softball player. She played catcher, but was really a very strong hitter. Unfortunately she missed out on getting a college athletic scholarship though. She went into massage therapy instead. Ronni gives the most incredible massages of any I have ever had. She was working at the health spa at this fabulous hotel and resort located a couple of hours south of here when I first met her about a year ago. She had been already marked by Mistress Lynn at that time. That cursive "L" tattoo on your left butt cheek. Now she works as Lynn's personal assistant and driver. The two are almost never very far apart. She even lives at Lynn's estate in her very own large upstairs bedroom with an attached super luxurious private bathroom."

"Why is she such an enigma?" I asked.

"Veronica is a switch," Susan replied. "As Ronni she is Mistress Lynn's submissive but when she becomes her other persona Miss Veronica she is a Domme who can wield a whip far better than anyone else that I have ever witnessed. That even includes Mistress Rhonda."

"I can see what you mean by an enigma."

"There is more. What you saw between the two of us last night though it did feel really good was mostly just for show and the entertainment of the other guests. It was after I was whipped by Mistress Rhonda and Ronni took me upstairs to her room that the two of us really made love again. First she rubbed my back with ointment. This was followed by massage oil and one of her most incredible massages covering my entire body. Every muscle was turned to jelly. Next she used her mouth and talented tongue to bring me to another fantastic orgasm. Now I have been told that I lick a really good pussy, but I don't think my tongue is half as talented as Ronni's is. But then again I really have no way to compare. If you ever have the chance to enjoy her mouth and tongue you will know what I am talking about. I just find it so totally amazing how soft, loving, and comforting she can be. After we made love the two of us spent the whole night cuddled up together in her super soft bed. In the morning we again made love and then showered together. Then she put more ointment all over my back again. She drove me home in Lynn's car and had just dropped me off when you called."

Then after a brief pause Susan continued.

"But when she is Miss Veronica she becomes this whole different other person. I often try to think of Slut and Susan as two different people because it helps keep things clear in my mind, but with Veronica there is no similarity of any kind between Ronni and Miss Veronica. Meeting them separately you could easily think that you have met two totally and completely different people. I have seen Miss Veronica be just as hard and dominating as any other Mistress. Veronica is truly two totally separate individuals that share the same body."

"Susan, there is one more thing that I have to ask." I said, "Are you bisexual?"

"Yes, I think I am, at least now," she answered, "though not at first. The first few times that I was with another woman I was really nervous, but then I started to relax and enjoy it. And after being with a woman a few times I really started to appreciate the differences and now I enjoy being with other women just as much as men. Now I can honestly say that Susan likes eating pussy just as much as Slut does."

I was just starting to get ready to go when Susan said, "I also know that you have met Allison. She is one of my closest and very best friends. She was my guide into becoming a submissive. If you ever have any questions in the future regarding anything I know you can always ask her or me and we will both always be here to help."

Then after a brief pause, Susan continued, "There is one more thing I think I should tell you. David has told Jeff that he intends to share you with him. I don't think David knows unless you have already told him that our daughters are best friends and that we have known each other for years. Usually I don't recommend that a sub keep secrets from their Master but it is entirely up to you as to how you want to handle it. Just know David will find out eventually though."

"No, I have not told David yet. I wanted to talk with you first." I replied now considering the implications of what Susan had just told me. Then I asked, "Has Jeff ever shared you with David?"

"No, surprisingly Jeff has not shared Slut with David. But he probably will when David shares Pet with him." Susan answered.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"Slut has never said 'No' to her Master yet, and she does not intend to start now."

As I walked home from Susan's house I thought to myself how much things had changed in my life over the last several weeks. Even with what Susan had told me about David's intentions I was more content and confident than I had ever felt in my life. The feelings of being alone and lost that I had experienced only several weeks ago were now long gone. My life now was full of meaning and had purpose. I had a sense of balance within me which I had not felt in many years.