Mary's Virginity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart stood at the end of the bed, a tall pedestal beside him. He nodded to Lea and she took Mary's arm, leading her to a door hidden on one side of the wall. Dax moved to Stuart and they had a quiet conversation as Mary and Lea disappeared through the door.

Lea looked the girl up and down. "In Master's house, it is tradition that every girl go into this ceremony free of the burdens of her previous life. It is this girl's job to help you get there." She reached out and unbuttoned the blouse, pushing it off Mary's shoulders before the girl had fully registered the words.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Mary's hands rose to cover her breasts, embarrassed despite the near nudity of Lea.

"You are entering a new life Mary. Do you not think that casting off the points of view and hang ups of the old life would make the transition easier?"

"You mean like thinking Daddy is my father?" Mary stood still, head tilted to one side as she thought about it.

"Exactly. Master told this girl that Sir Dax is not in actuality your father, which made this girl feel relieved. It is not girl's place to judge but it made her feel kind of squicky." Lea missed Mary's look of shock as she unzipped the corset. "This is the moment for you to talk about any fears you may have, Mary."

Mary lifted her arms absently, to allow Lea to pull the corset from her, as a previously unnoticed weight lifted from her mind and heart. "Daddy's not my father?"

Lea gasped. "Oh no! Did girl give away a secret? It was Sir Dax's place to tell you, not this slut's!"

Mary hugged Lea, joy written across her face and lighting up her eyes. "No no Lea, don't you worry. I am happy you told me." Years of guilt, born of fantasies about her Daddy, melted away and Mary felt lighter, happier. "What is going to happen now?"

Lea looked wary, leery of spilling more secrets. "This one does not know if she should tell you."

"Daddy said he was going to make me his."

"Yes..." Lea nodded slowly. "That is true. He is going to collar you and you will be his forever more."

"Why is it so important that I have a collar?"

"It shows everyone in the BDSM community that you belong to someone. To most, it is more binding than a wedding ring." Lea grinned slyly, "Though who knows, with the way Sir loves you, maybe you'll have one of those one day too."

Mary grinned back then wriggled her hips as Lea loosened the laces on her skirt. She gasped as the vibe pressed tight against her and pleasure surged.

Lea clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "We must do something about that too." She folded Mary's clothes neatly and set them on top of a wicker hamper then knelt in front of Mary. "Please sit on the counter for a moment and spread your thighs so that this girl may see. Master told her to be thorough in her examination and cleaning of you."

Mary did as she was told, her mind on her Daddy and the collar. She tried to work out what that meant for her and couldn't quite grasp it. Shock shot through her as Lea grabbed the vibe and slowly pulled it from her. She watched as Lea licked it clean, her clit and pussy pulsing and contracting with the absence of stimulation.

Mary swallowed hard, wondering at the look of pleasure on Lea's face. A moment later the vibe landed on top of her clothes, having been carefully dried first, then Lea's face was between Mary's thighs.

Lea studied Mary then pulled a washcloth, shaving cream and a new razor from under the sink. Mary looked at her, wide-eyed. Lea glanced up. "Lea thinks Mary should be as clean as possible and while Mary clearly does a marvelous job on herself, there's nothing like someone who can see everything doing the job. Please stay as still as possible."

Mary propped her feet up and watched in fascination, wriggling only slightly as Lea washed her gently with the cloth and lathered on the cream. She held her breath at Lea's first stroke of the razor then relaxed as Lea made sure every hair was removed, rinsed her off then smoothed a vanilla scented cream into her. Mary was almost purring by the time Lea was done rubbing the cream into every inch of her. She brushed Mary's hair and made up her face so smoothly and delicately Mary almost didn't see the make up. Then Lea left her alone after a kiss on the cheek and a few words of advice.

"The easiest way to be happy," she said, "is to make your Daddy happy. If he's happy, he'll make sure you're happy. It is a good cycle to be in." Lea told Mary to count to a hundred and twenty then come out.

Mary stood there, counting, with a million thoughts running through her mind. At first she was nervous, after all she's just eighteen and here she was making a lifetime commitment. Then she remembered that this is Daddy and she was already committed to him for life. This was just a new curve in the road. Peace settled over her and her shoulders relaxed, a small smile curved her lips just as she reached the end of her count. She put her hand on the door knob and it opened inwards on her. Mary jumped back, startled.

Stuart crowded into the room and looked her over. "My Lea did a good job."

Mary stared at him a moment then dropped her gaze, missing his pleased smile. "Yes Sir, she helped me a lot."

Stuart nodded, thinking for a moment. "I have never seen Dax so happy and you are the reason for it. For that alone, you have my never ending gratitude. Dax had a very difficult time before your mother had you. He dropped out of the scene for so long I wasn't sure he was still alive. I am relieved he's returned and ecstatic to see him filled with such joy." He hugged her.

Mary squeaked in surprise as Stuart squished her, then she tentatively hugged him back. "I am glad Daddy has friends like you. I was worried he didn't have any."

"Don't you worry about your Daddy. We're not. Not anymore." He turned and tucked her hand into the crook of his arm. "Let's go get your pretty new jewelry."

Mary swallowed a sudden knot of fear in her throat and shoved her bliss forward. By the time she stepped out of the bathroom and met her Daddy's eyes for a moment all that was in her face was utter joy.

He was standing at the foot of the bed, near where Stuart had been standing when they'd entered the room. There was a small runner carpet leading to him and Lea was kneeling just behind and to one side of him. She was holding a jeweler's box in both hands.

Mary dropped her eyes and stopped when Stuart told her to. He whispered last minute instructions in her ear then moved up the carpet ahead of her, stopping and turning to face her when he reached Dax's side. Then he nodded briefly. She took a deep breath and stepped forward. Each measured step took her closer to her new life and her happily ever after.

Mary's last thought before she reached her Daddy was that she was blessed in more ways than she could count.

12