All Comments on 'Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02'

by BMYJC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Excellent second chapter, so damm hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

This was a GREAT addition to your story, in fact it was really hot! I'm looking forward to chapter 3 and more! 👍🏻👍

LelouchLelouchover 8 years ago
Been waiting for this!

I've been hoping for a continuation of this story for a long time! I hope it's not so long an interval before we get more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Is she still swinging ? Without the husband .

Is she now a cheating wife ? With the son and maybe DIL .

3*s for a well written story . Highlighting the dangers of an open marriage .

I'm not

AMerryman

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 8 years ago
More please

This story is so hot. Can't wait for ch3. Don't wait a year to post please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

Already looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really enjoy stories where everyone participates in sweet, shared loving. No jealousy, and none of the kind of stuff where the uptight Mom or wimpy brother get ignored. I can envision a future chapter where Brian and his mother, Sherry and Tom are all together looking at one another and Mom whispers that tonight is for sharing their love and pleasure, before they have a great foursome. And what of Brian's sister Tess, mentioned in part 1? Will we find she has harbored a secret crush on her father, or her brother? Or both?

raraewriterraraewriterover 4 years ago
better and better

Great style and content. Discovery and execution were great. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous