Masked Motherly Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

"What are you thinking about telling her? Just about last night? Or about right now?" I was a bit confused.

"Like you said, the truth... all of it," he confidently answered.

"Are you thinking we can continue this whole thing?" I asked.

"No matter what mom, you and I will be making love again. There's no doubt about that."

Hearing him say that out loud was wonderful.

He continued, "but yes, I think we can all be together. But it might be best with you there to tell her."

"Is part of this because you are jealous of your father?" I had to ask.

"I'm not jealous when she fucks other men. And I say 'fucks' because that's all it is when we are with others."

"Brian..." I looked at him emphasizing that he knew better.

He paused slightly, "all right, it does bother me more thinking about her with dad than with any other guys."

"Doesn't it bother you when you think about you and I?"

"No, mom," he quickly answered, "I told you that feels completely right."

I had to find out more, "then what is it?"

"I think I'm more worried about her hesitancy. With her dad leaving when she was so young she's always commented on how dad has become her father. That relationship is special," he explained.

"More special than ours?" I emphasized to him. "You underestimate her. The two of you are already open enough to be with others, so that part is out of the way. I honestly believe she will be fine with it."

"So do I," he continued, "but I think we should start slowly with just you and I."

"Telling her, or more than that?" I still didn't know where he was going with this.

"We could tell her together and then perhaps..." he hesitated.

I suddenly understood and chuckled, "okay, now I get it. You want a threesome with your wife and mother?"

"Is that so bad? On second thought that might not be the best way to word it," he laughed.

"No, I get it. And the idea thrills me," I told him with anticipation.

His face lit up. My loins did the same. The idea of being with Brian and Sherry together turned me on immensely.

"You check with her and find a good time when we can set up a reason for the three of us to get together," I told him.

"Why don't I call her over here now?" He sat up in bed with a huge smile on his face.

"Now?!" I couldn't believe how excited he was. Then again, so was I.

I smiled mischievously. "Go for it," I replied.

Brian jumped off the bed and picked up his phone off the floor. As he started to dial I moved my hand down between my legs. I could feel the wetness of anticipation as I began to massage my clit. Within the hour I would be doing the same with my beautiful daughter-in-law.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers