Masked Motherly Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the fun began when Sherry beckoned her husband with her index finger, "come here," she ordered him seductively.

Brian stood up from his chair and went over to his wife. At the same time, she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him closely and kissed him deeply and passionately. I was so turned on as I watched the two of them. Brian's hand moved up to Sherry's breast. He squeezed and I could hear a loud breath escape her nose. This was actually going to happen.

I didn't realize how quickly it was all going to happen until Sherry separated from Brian and gave him an order, "go fuck your mom."

Sherry hesitated just long enough for all of us to realize what she just ordered him to do, and then she explained why, "I want to watch."

My juices flowed double time. I tingled all over with the thought of once again making love to my beautiful son. Yet now I would be doing so with his wife watching. My sexy daughter-in-law was going to watch my son and I make love. Instantly I realized that she inevitably would join. I was excited about being with her as well. But for now my focus had to be on my son. I watched as Brian broke away from his wife and started across the room toward me.

Sherry turned directly to Tom. She continued her commands, "as for you, dad, get over here," she said with a smile. Sherry always called Tom "Dad", but hearing her do so now made my pussy quiver. I'm sure Tom's cock was now instantly hard.

I knew Tom was excited. He was candid last night about how stimulating it was to fuck his beautiful daughter-in-law. There is no doubt that this was thrilling for him knowing last night would repeat again, but this time his sexy and nubile daughter-in-law was asking for it.

Tom approached her, and she pointed to the chair. He started to sit down and she interrupted, "take off your pants first."

Tom happily removed his pants, and thankfully his socks as well. He hesitated a second, and then removed his shirt. Now my husband was standing in the middle of our family room completely naked. His cock was fully erect. It was so exciting for me to know that the little minx was going to have her way with him.

"Sit down, daddy," she said lightheartedly as she pointed to the easy chair.

Tom sat down in the chair and Sherry kneeled on the floor in front of the chair. Within seconds she had Tom's cock in her hand and started to stroke. Nevertheless, she was quick to turn and position herself so she could easily watch Brian and I.

My son had already walked over and sat next to me. We both sat on the sofa and watched as she was stroking Tom's cock. Sherry was moving ever so slightly. Her hand moved just gently lifted it back-and-forth as she turned her attention back to Brian and I.

She looked at Brian directly. "Fuck mommy," she ordered her husband from across the room.

God I was so turned on. Brian quickly reached toward my body. His right hand was on my breast within no time. His left hand followed behind my neck and we kissed passionately. He continued to massage my breast and the sensations within me were electric.

Thinking back now, the three times with my son were each unique in their own way. Last night I was the only one that knew I was with my baby boy. This morning, Brian and I were able to share our intimacy in a different way. Now, he and I were taking full advantage of the taboo nature of our relationship as we performed for his wife.

The two of us continued to kiss passionately as he groped both breasts with his right hand. The material of my sundress felt great pressing directly on my nipples. I had never bothered to put on a bra. My arms were wrapped around his neck and I kept pulling him closer.

"Take her dress off," Sherry ordered from across the room. I quivered with excitement realizing that we were now under her command.

Our lips separated as I un-laced my arms from behind his neck. We stood in front of the sofa looking at each other lovingly. I raised my arms as Brian grabbed the dress at my hips. He lifted it upward, and within seconds the dress was over my head and now completely off. I stood there in my underwear and for a brief second felt lonely, but Brian quickly enveloped me in his arms once again.

Now it felt so much more wonderful. I could feel all of his arms as they rubbed against my bare back. But the material of his shirt limited the full potential. I nudged away briefly while grabbing his shirt at the bottom. He understood my motive and raised his arms. One quick motion and now we both were topless. Again, we were hugging and kissing in no time.

"God damn, this is hot," Sherry mumbled.

Brian moved down and kissed my neck. This gave me the opportunity to look at Tom and Sherry. She was still stroking his cock with her right hand, but now her left hand was buried deep within her shorts. I couldn't wait to see her naked again.

Perhaps there was something in my eyes as I looked at her, but she complied right then. As Brian continued to lick and nibble on my neck, I was able to watch as Sherry briefly let go of my husband's cock. She stood up quickly and looked me in the eye as she seductively removed her shirt.

Brian realized what was happening and now moved down my chest. My loving son began to kiss my breasts while sucking on my nipples. All the while, he made sure to keep his eyes toward his wife as well.

We watched as this beauty performed a striptease. Sherry's hands went to her hips and she slowly began to pull down her shorts. As she did so, she wiggled her hips. The movement was just slow enough to torment us both. In fact, my daughter-in-law was teasing all three of us. Tom was still sitting at her feet. He now grabbed his own cock since Sherry had to stop temporarily.

She was gorgeous standing there in her underwear and bra. I never did get a full look at her last night. I remember how sexy I thought she was early in the evening when I saw her costume at the house before the party. But when we were all together the previous night, I was too focused on my son, and the overwhelming nature of the incest.

Last night in the hotel Sherry had stripped so quickly in the bed next to us. Consequently, I never did admire her body. Yet now I took full advantage of my view. As Brian continued to suck on my nipple, I reached my hand down inside my panties. My middle finger was deep inside my pussy instantaneously.

Overall it was amazing. Mother and son standing on one side of the room. My son suckling on my breast just as he did as a baby. At the same time, I was stimulating between my legs where he originated. Meanwhile, across the room my husband stroked his cock as my son's wife slowly teased us all. Her show now continued as she reached behind her back to remove her bra. God, her tits were gorgeous! As I previously mentioned, I was jealous. I would love to have a rack like hers. But at least I was going to get to play with them shortly.

I watched Tom stroke his cock, and my finger instinctively began to move between my legs at the same rhythm and pace. I briefly looked to Tom and saw that his eyes were fixated on the same gorgeous woman that I was fantasizing about as I played with myself.

Just then I realized that Brian's tongue was at my navel. Seconds later he was pulling my hand away as he reached for my underwear. He slid the panties down and I quickly stepped out of them. I kicked them away with my left foot. During the time my legs were apart, my son buried his face between them. I literally gasped as his tongue was inside of me immediately.

The only downside to my son's actions was that he may have hurried my daughter-in-law's striptease. As he buried his face between my legs, I think the view was too much for Sherry. The slow seductive rate with which she removed her bra would not take place for her remaining clothing. She grabbed her panties at her hips, and had them off in seconds. Likewise, her hand was between her legs in rapid time. Now her pussy was stimulated along with mine.

My husband is a great lover. He saw her need. His face was buried between his daughter-in-law's legs as quickly as my son had started sucking my pussy. Now my daughter-in-law and I stood on separate sides of my living room as we watched our own partner explore between our legs.

We stood there watching each other and enjoying the tongue movement on our clits. I was loving what my own son was doing to me. I absolutely adored the fact that his wife was watching. I also was thrilled because I could see Tom pleasing Sherry. This sensation my son was giving me was wonderful, but I needed deeper penetration with his tongue. I was the first to move, and I stepped back toward the sofa.

Brian sensed my motion and removed himself from between my legs. I could see my juices dripping over his nose and lips. I laid back on the sofa and raised my knees up quickly. I spread my legs apart, making sure Sherry had the perfect view of my cunt. The sensation of my naked ass on the sofa felt a bit awkward. Yet the irony is that exposing my pussy wide open to my son and his wife did not seem awkward. I wanted her to see it all.

She fully understood and reciprocated. She broke away from my husband and sat in the easy chair. Both of her knees were now straddled over the legs of the chair, and her pussy was gaping wide open. In fact, the view was so wonderful that Brian stopped for quite a while to watch her. I think he forgot about me for just a moment. Perhaps it was the realization that his father was about to eat his wife's pussy. That thought turned me on beyond belief. But I'm sure he was slightly jealous.

His pause didn't last long because he kneeled down and turned toward me slowly. He started kissing me on my left thigh. His tongue made circles all along my inner leg until it was inches away from my pussy once again. At that point he moved to my right side. As I felt his tongue lick and kiss me there, I could see over my son's head and through my legs. My husband had started to mimic Brian's same motion as he traveled more intimately into our daughter-in-law.

I took a moment to actually look at my son's wife face-to-face. Her eyes were closed for a brief moment, and I could tell she was beginning to breathe heavier. When her eyes opened, they caught mine. The two of us looked at each other. She was the first to smile mischievously. I also grinned, and it was obvious that the two of us would now have a stronger bond. It was also obvious that we would be the ones to control the session.

Just then Brian was back between my legs. His nose pushed deeply against my clit as his tongue buried deep within me. I actually let out a deep moan to coincide with my gasp. Sherry smiled even bigger.

In no time it was like father, like son. Tom was buried between Sherry's legs and her smile quickly changed to pure ecstasy. I know how well Tom can give head. His tongue was strong and could last a while. He always touched the right parts of my pussy. Hopefully he could find the same buttons to push for my daughter-in-law.

My son had already found the right spots to focus his tongue for mommy. This morning had been a perfect practice session, and now he performed admirably right off the bat. His tongue flicked my clit quickly and rapidly. My heavy breathing and my positive response both reminded him that he was definitely in the right spot.

As the pace quickened, my focus was starting to leave from across the room. Both my hands were now on the back of Brian's head. My mind was strictly focusing on how wonderful I was feeling. I was pushing him harder against me. My hips were starting to match the strokes of his tongue. It would not be long before I reached orgasm.

I concentrated my thoughts long enough to check on the status of my daughter-in-law. She too would be coming shortly. I could tell by her breathing, and the fact that her hips were in sync with Tom's head. I took the opportunity to match my motions with my daughter-in-law.

Now we were each grinding into our partner's face at the same time. She quickly noticed that we were in sync, and it didn't take long for both of us to increase the pace. I pushed harder on the back of Brian's head and forcefully rocked my pussy up and down. Each time his nose stroked my clit. Each stroke was bringing me that much closer to fulfillment.

I was looking Sherry in the eyes and the two of us continued together. Sherry now had both her hands wrapped around my husband. She was pulling him deep between her legs, and breathing heavily each and every time. Her heavy breath were perfectly coordinated with mine.

I averted my eyes briefly from hers. Only long enough to admire the beauty of her inner thighs, and her feet. Her toes were perfectly manicured with red nails. I could see all ten nails as they moved rhythmically in time with our hips. Their motion made them, and her, even sexier.

Admiring her entire body was the final straw. I was seconds away from what I knew would be an overwhelming orgasm. My poor son probably could not breathe at this time because I was pushing as hard as I possibly could. I applied pressure both with my arms from behind him and with my hips in front of him.

Then Sherry pushed me over the edge as she screamed across the room, "make your mommy come baby!"

God, what a tease she was. How fucking wonderful this woman was. Three more strokes from Brian's nose and tongue perfectly pushed against my pussy. Sherry's words and his actions combined were too much, and I arrived.

As I reached to that point, I stopped suddenly. Both of my hands grabbed Brian's head tightly and forced him to stop moving. I couldn't move at all for what seemed like an eternity. I felt the sensations start at my toes and worked their way up my legs. I wanted to continue to watch Sherry, but my eyes couldn't stay open. I closed my eyes and let the amazing feeling continue to move up throughout my body.

After the wave moved to my head, I then began to spasm. My body began to shake and quiver every few seconds. My thighs were now clamped tight along the sides of Brian's head. I opened my eyes quickly again and now saw that Sherry was only seconds behind me.

"Oh fuck!" Sherry screamed.

Her legs bared down on Tom, and I watched as her beautifully painted toes all curled at once. As I continued to shake, it was difficult for me to keep my eyes open. Yet I wanted to watch her. The second wave of fulfillment had already coursed through my body when Sherry went still. No motion came from her at all. Her eyes closed and her head literally fell back completely. Tom caressed her outer thighs and I know from experience that he was continuing to lick her clit.

The pause lasted five seconds or so, and then she also began to shake. Her hands pushed Tom away giving him the ability to look up and enjoy the show along with me. I was able to watch as my beautiful daughter-in-law quivered and shook in pure ecstasy.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she said through a deep, but loud, breathy exclamation.

As I said, my husband knows what he's doing. Tom buried his head back between her legs just a few short seconds after her first wave of ecstasy. Perhaps five seconds later her hips were now thrusting even further off the easy chair and she shoved his face away from her pussy as she screamed once again.

"Fuuuuck!" The word was screamed loudly and drawn out over at least three seconds.

Meanwhile I was experiencing the final wave of my own orgasm. Brian was now slowly and gently licking my clit as the warm flush continued to move throughout my body. I had to close my eyes and could no longer watch Sherry. I was in heaven. Brian was already realizing the perfect timing and pressure needed for my pussy.

When I opened my eyes I saw Brian still kneeling down between my legs. Yet now he was looking up at me with such an innocent and childlike grin. As I looked at him I had a flashback and could vividly remember what he looked like when he started middle school. The same childlike innocence was in his face. The irony was he had just gotten done bringing his own mother to complete orgasm.

I ran my fingers through his hair and made sure my nails scratched his scalp slightly. I could tell he appreciated the sensation. He slowly kissed my right inner thigh several times and then switched back to the left to offer two more kisses there.

By now Sherry was back and her eyes were open. Tom was slowly kissing between her thighs as well. She and I had the opportunity to now look at each other once again. This time it was a look of mutual gratification. Mutual satisfaction. It was obvious how happy we both were.

Sherry smiled a huge smile and then started to stand up as she crossed the room, "come here, baby," she said to her husband.

I suddenly felt jealous as my son stood up from between my legs. Yet I was not jealous because he was leaving me. I was more jealous because it was not me who she asked for.

Brian kissed me one more time on my inner thigh. He looked up at me as if looking for my approval.

"Go on, honey," I comforted him, " your wife wants you."

He stood up and walked directly over to meet his wife. As he rose, she also stood up from the chair. The two of them met in the middle of the room. Within seconds they embraced. I watched as her tongue disappeared inside his mouth and the two of them were hugging each other deeply, desperately.

Brian moved his right hand up and fondled her breasts. She pushed her pussy up against his thigh, and as he raised his knee she started to grind on his leg. It was obvious she was already horny for more.

So was I. I couldn't believe it. It'd been only minutes since my orgasm and yet my right hand found its way between my legs. I began to slowly caress my clit. Seconds later I had my middle finger deep inside me. This woman had an amazing effect on me.

I pushed my finger deep inside me several times. I had just started to gain some rhythm as I watched my son and his wife fondle each other in the nude. Just then she spoke and I almost came from her words alone.

"Go fuck your mother," Sherry ordered after their kiss ended. She followed her order with the statement, "I'm going to fuck your father."

Brian and Sherry both started walking toward me. As I said before, at that point it was her I wanted the most. She walked quicker and I was disappointed as she simply sat next to me. I was pleased when she reached over and grabbed my breast. The sensation of the palm of her hand as she cupped my right breast was fabulous.

But that's all. It was obvious she was anxious for Brian to start. The idea of watching her husband fuck his mother was definitely a turn on for her. Sherry pinched my nipple slightly as Brian stood between my legs with his erect cock hovering above me. He kneeled down between my legs and his cock hit the edge of the sofa. A moment of awkwardness hit us all as it became obvious this might not work.

Sherry turned her attention back to my husband, "grab the cushions of those chairs," she told him.

The timing of her Requests made it clear to everybody how they would be used. Sherry began pinching and tweaking my nipple once again as we waited for Tom to cross the room with the cushions in hand.

Brian stepped back, and Tom dropped both cushions on the floor in front of the sofa between the legs of his wife and his daughter-in-law.

"Thanks dad," Sherry said to Tom before turning to Brian and repeating her previous order, "fuck your mother."

Sherry watched as her husband dropped to his knees. Now his erect cock was at the perfect height. She was still playing with my nipple as Brian grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him. Now his cock was right at the entrance of my pussy. It was so exciting because I knew that all four of us were watching closely. The head of his penis was just inches away. He reached for it with his hand and rubbed it up and down the lips of my pussy. After rubbing up and down the first time he started to do it once again and was interrupted.