Masked Motherly Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

"Fuck her already," Sherry begged.

I was so thankful for her order as right then we all watched my son's cock bury itself deep inside me. I instantly grabbed my own breasts and squeezed hard. My head moved back slightly since the overwhelming nature of fucking my son had not lost any of its appeal or uniqueness. I was still just as excited as I was last night when he first entered me.

As I fondled my own chest, I realized that my daughter-in-law moved away slightly. It was clear that she wanted to watch, or at least for a while. Tom now stood between her legs and was stroking his cock. Sherry's hand left my breast and went between her legs. She started to rub her clit from left to right. It was amazing as I experienced making love to my son once again yet this time with a full audience.

Brian was continuous now in his strokes. Yet the pace was very slow and sure. I was impressed with the fact that he did not start rapidly fucking me right then. It has been quite a while since we all had started. Yet Brian had no satisfaction at all, and instead had been focusing all of his attention on me. Now my loving son was still making sure that this was an erotic and satisfying moment for his mother. Nevertheless, I know he also was aware of how satisfying it was for his wife.

After several minutes of Brian slowly and gently fucking me, his pace increased ever so slightly. It was at this point that the other two stopped masturbating.

"Fuck me, dad," Sherry looked up at Tom as she lifted her knees and spread her legs wide.

I was amazed how quickly Tom obliged. His cock was deep inside her immediately. She gasped as he thrust it all the way in with no hesitation. Likewise, there were no slow strokes for Tom. Instead, he was now fucking Sherry at the same faster pace that his son was fucking me.

It was almost comical because the sounds of Brian and I meeting each other with each thrust was in perfect sync with Tom and Sherry every time they met completely. I couldn't help but think once again, "like father, like son."

Both men were not bent at the waist. They were looking down upon us as they fucked us together. Brian broke cadence and move towards me wrapping up his arms around me and kissing my neck. As he held me close it felt wonderful. But the better feeling was the fact that his hips were now moving even faster. It felt great, but I knew I was not going to last much longer.

As Brian kissed the left side of my neck I turned my head and watched Sherry. It was obvious she was fully enjoying herself. Tom was a great lover. Yet it was here I realized something. He continued to remain upright as he fucked Sherry. He did not move forward like his son. Last night as well he never embraced Sherry and instead kept his hands on the bed holding himself up. It was obvious he was merely fucking his daughter-in-law and was not making love.

I was so happy and felt so complete and loved. I hope however that Tom fully understood my situation. This was my son. My flesh and blood. My baby boy that I would love till the day I died. When I am with him it is not just fucking. I am destined to make love whenever I am with my son.

As if sensing the same thing I was, Sherry reached for Tom and pulled him closer to her. I was disappointed as I watched him move towards her. He wrapped his arms around her back but then I saw his motive. He pulled her back up away from the sofa. She followed his lead and came close to him as they embraced tightly. But now her back was further away from the sofa.

Tom stood up with Sherry still wrapped around him and his cock. I was amazed he was able to do it. There was no hesitation or strain. It only lasted a second while he turned himself and now he was the one to be sitting on the sofa. There was no doubt that this was a much less romantic position.

Yet Sherry was excited because with her on top she was in full control. Tom's penis never left her pussy and she pushed him back as she now was riding his cock at her own pace. Her knees were on the sofa and she bounced up and down his rod with reckless abandon.

Her pace was still much slower than Brian's. In fact, I now brought my attention back to my son. It was obvious he was about to fill me with his seed. He held me tighter and his head was next to mine. I nudged his head with mine prompting him to look me in the face. As he continued to fuck me hard he now was looking me in the eyes. We kissed. His tongue went deep inside my mouth. Both of my arms were behind his back, but now I moved my right arm up behind his neck to pull him closer. I wanted him to come closer. Emotionally I needed him with me completely. I could not get enough. Yet physically there was no way to have him as close as I wanted.

As our kiss ended, Brian pulled me even closer and his head dropped into the sofa. The last and final stroke pounded me deeply and I felt the first rush of semen as it found its way far within me. The sensation from the rush of his orgasm was enough to start mine. By the time the second stream of semen was barreling within me I was now fully clamped around his cock and my whole body was motionless.

I didn't move other than to squeeze my arms to hold my son even closer. The only motion within my body was my pussy spasming once again and draining yet another stream from my son. I needed him more. I nudged him once again begging for a kiss without saying so. Again our lips met and as we kissed, the fourth stream of his seed was now within me.

Meanwhile, Sherry was continuing to bounce her ass off of Tom's thighs. This added to my excitement knowing that it was his cock she was actually bouncing on. The two of them were now rapidly breathing.

I was also quickly realizing that Sherry was rather vocal. "Oh God, fuck me dad, fuck me," she said in a husky voice between the deep breaths.

She was watching Brian and I closely. I think she was jealous of our orgasm as she worked quicker to get hers. She continued to bounce rapidly on my husband's penis and just after Brian completed his last ejaculation I could tell that Tom started his.

"Fuck, yes," Sherry said loudly as she threw her head back.

I couldn't help it. I stopped kissing Brian and I had to watch Sherry. I could tell Brian was anxious to do the same. As we held each other tightly completing our lovemaking we watched his wife together.

As she screamed and threw her head back, I got a very good look at her breasts. The majority of the time they had been pressed against my husband. But now she leaned back and I could see the sweat glistening on her cleavage. Her motionless body during the initial wave of her orgasm allowed me to fully enjoy my view.

Her body now was shaking similarly to the way it did during her earlier orgasm. Her breasts were not visible anymore as she was holding my husband close to her as tight as possible. Brian and I watched as his father finished ejaculating into his wife. I wondered what he was thinking. I was anxious for all of us to talk later on.

Brian interrupted my view as his mouth kissed my cheek and then directed my lips to meet is. We kissed passionately once again. My attention was now back to my son. It felt so wonderful holding him so closely. Having him hold me tight and still feeling his penis deep within me. I didn't want it to end.

"Oh God," Sherry exclaimed yet again during her second wave.

Her exclamation forced both of us to watch her once again. He and I were entertained as Sherry froze briefly and then quivered yet again. After several seconds she moved her hips up and down ever so slightly. It was obvious she needed slight stimulation and she was in control. I pictured Tom's cock as she forced it to slowly move up and down within her.

After another minute or so it was obvious that her pussy had sucked Tom dry. She was continuing to move up and down, but then stopped. She lifted up one more time. This time however I could see as Tom's cock fall out of this beauty and slap against his belly.

Sherry turned and fell back on the sofa between Tom and I.

"Dear God," Sherry said breathlessly, "that was amazing."

Her next comment was lighthearted as she looked at Brian, "your daddy can fuck!"

Tom enjoyed her comment, while Brian might not have appreciated her candor. I myself was thrilled with how relaxed and comfortable she was. I realized that this was going to be an exciting afternoon. More so, I was anxious that perhaps the four of us would be able to continue this routinely.

I always did like her. From the time Brian started dating her, I thought she was wonderful. Full of life and able to instill her youth and enthusiasm in everyone she meets. This was especially true for Tom and I. This was true never more than right now.

I could not wait to enjoy this wonderful woman to a further extent. Just then, I felt her fingers as she brushed my hair behind my ear. I turned to her and we looked at each other face-to-face. Her husband was still on top of me and my husband was just on the other side of her. The two of us had been extremely generous. We shared our husbands. We shared our lovers. Nothing was said as we laid there watching each other. She continued to slowly play with my hair.

She quietly spoke, "I still love the fact you fucked your own son," she said to me lovingly.

I grew even more comfortable with this beauty after her kind words. But what she said next excited me again. Even though Brian was still within me, my pussy moistened from her next comment.

Her statement was simple, "but now I want you for myself."

I was anxious to grant her wish.

To be continued...

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers