Masochistica Concerto Ch. 02

Story Info
A budding slavegirl takes her medicine.
3.7k words
4.46
43.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warleaf
warleaf
16 Followers

Disclaimer: This story involves erotic themes of submission, mind control, drugging and humiliation. Rape is a crime and the author does not condone any sexual activity that occurs without the clear-headed and emphatic consent of all participants. The events of this story take place in a world without sexually transmitted infections -- bodily fluids are freely exchanged and protection is not used. The author encourages safe sex in real life. As always, the characters in this story are fictional and any similarity to people (living or dead), places or events is purely coincidental. Thank you for reading, and please vote and leave comments!

The story so far: Sarah, an undergrad psych student, signs up for a well-paid study at a mysterious clinic. She is quickly brought to heel by the doctor's brutally handsome and dominant assistant, Robert. The doctor, using behavioral conditioning, trains her to experience sexual arousal, pleasure and orgasm when a piece of music is played. In order to hear the music again, Sarah has agreed to stay at the clinic for further testing.

CHAPTER 3: THE TASTE OF SUBMISSION

Dr. Kremis awoke at precisely 6:30 AM, as he did every morning, and performed the rituals to which he religiously adhered.

He slipped into an eggshell shirt, red sanguine tie and a pale brown suit replete with a subtle windowpane pattern. He soothed the salt and pepper scruff on his chin into a neat beard that softened the piercing edge of his dark green eyes. Many scientists might leave the rigour of method at the lab; for Kremis, the instruments of causality and reproducible result were a means to an end, and that end was control and order.

Everywhere the doctor seemed to look, he saw people sick with the chaos of the world, wandering about unsure of where they fit, struggling to find purchase in the moral and social relativism and political correctness of the postwar century. As a young man, he had sought to address the issue of ethical naturalism as a master's student in philosophy, and again as a doctoral student in the psychology of sexual interaction. His reward had been peremptory expulsion from the overstuffed armchairs of academia, his work described by colleagues as prurient at best, and masochistic at worst. Institutions turned their noses up at requests for clinical grants, and continued to fund projects supplying bored and unhappy housewives with euphemistically titled serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Happy pills for the great sea of unhappy people.

Faced with the prospect of playing a portable keyboard in dank subway stations, could anyone really blame for selling his expertise to wealthy donors interested in financing his research? Men and women of influence and affluence the world over fiercely desired the holy grail of sexual companionship -- willing and perfectly legal sex slaves. Kremis, a clinical psychologist and a man of many talents, was in a unique position to deliver such a product. If this was the price to continue his research, then he would gladly pay it.

He expelled a preparatory sigh and exited his room, making his way down the great winding staircase to his office at the rear of the building. The clinic filled a tall stone townhouse built for another century and swiftly transformed into apartments for young professionals. It had been just one of the investments the initial funding had permitted him to acquire. The other was Robert, a registered nurse who had been going entirely to waste at the local University's Health Centre. Within his clinic's walls, the chaos of the outside world could only rattle the windowpanes. Here he was master.

Robert entered, coughing into a balled fist to announce his presence, "Doctor, the two new patients arrive today -- one female, Monique, and one male, David. Did you want to postpone Sarah's testing?"

Kremis eased back in his chair, knitted his fingers into a thoughtful steeple and cracked his knuckles, "No. No, I don't imagine that will be necessary, Robert. I am interested to see if the maons and whimpers of the new patients will have an effect on her. We will continue her tests in the afternoon. Have you fitted her with the biometric collar per our timetable?"

"I did, right before bed," the orderly replied, a sneer tugging at the corner of his lips, "It was just like you said. She put up a real fuss 'til I told her that we'd take it off if she decided to leave. When I fastened the steel collar to her throat, her cheeks flushed and her thighs got real lubed up. She asked for the music, and I watched her fondle the collar several times before she came."

"Excellent, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, Robert. One patient and one test, no matter how responsive or encouraging, does not prove a hypothesis. We have much work left to do, and we must hope that our little Sarah has much, much more left to teach us."

Sarah spent the morning in agony. From her room, she could hear the distant screams, shouts and eventual moans of two other patients being tested. Try as she might to read or watch television, every muffled groan of helpless ecstasy sent alternating shocks of jealousy and arousal up her spine, heated her blood and brought a familiar wetness to her cunt. The doctor had said she would only be the first subject of many, but she found herself hating the attention the voices received. She though she had stayed to hear the music, but to her horror she realized she wanted -- needed even -- the experience of being melted and reforged into a creature of pleasure.

When he entered her room at around three in the afternoon, she rose swiftly to greet him, completely indifferent to her nudity. It was not that she had forgotten to dress that morning, but that she had found, as she pulled a pair of worn jeans over her full, firm ass, that clothing dulled the thrilling sensation of the weighty metal collar around her neck. Robert observed her for a few moments, his dark eyes brazenly appraising the taut curves of her young body. He could hardly believe that she had arrived only days ago wearing a thick sweater that buried any evidence of her pert, sensually upturned breasts. Her hair, a light chestnut brown, had been cut short to show off the collar and gave her an air of youthful innocence sensually adulterated by the undeniably female curvature of her lithe hips.

When he spoke, his tone, cool and derisive, betrayed none of his arousal, "I brought along a paper gown, but since you apparently have lost all modesty -- in under a week no less -- I suppose I'll bring you down to the examination room naked."

Sarah's cheeks reddened with humiliation, and she knew that he was correct. Not only did she not think to cover herself when Robert entered the room, but she had enjoyed the feeling of his eyes roaming across her exposed flesh as if she were livestock at market. She mustered a reserve of rebellious strength and shot back, "You've seen me naked at least a dozen times, I don't see the point -- she was here to enjoy the music and could leave whenever she wanted. They needed her for their experiments as much as she needed them. She determined not to let Robert treat her rudely again.

For the moment, she simply followed him from the room. Her small heart raced at the possibility of feeling the doctor's tools and hearing his music. The knowledge that he held the power to evoke such powerful sensations with so little effort at once frightened and aroused her.

Dr. Kremis nodded once to Robert as they entered the sparse, clinical room. He paid no attention to Sarah. The room seemed unchanged from her previous tests, any evidence of other patients absent. The only noticeable difference was that the examination table had been lowered significantly, so that as Robert sat Sarah on the table, her eyes were level with the counter-top.

She tried to catch the doctor's eye, but his cool regard passed right through her, as if she were nothing more than a tray of samples. "Explain to the patient what will be required of her today."

Robert took up a stainless steel clipboard, "The doctor was pleased with the results of your tests. Given your willingness to remain with us, your contract stipulates that you are to consent to further research during your stay." He waited for argument, and sneered when she simply nodded obediently, "We previously tested passive response to auditory and sensory stimulus. Today we will be examining the potential for behavioral conditioning beyond physiological response. To assist us, you will be asked to perform certain tasks, and your collar and the doctor's instruments will record your biometric responses. Do you have any questions before we begin?" Sarah shook her head, expression apprehensive but complacent.

Robert continued, "For the duration of this test, you will refer to me as 'Sir' and will comply with any request I make, without question. Is that clear?" Sarah nodded again, and suddenly felt Robert's strong fingers knitting her long, brown hair across his knuckles. He tugged meaningfully, "I said, is that clear, patient?"

She yelped and tried to struggle free, her fingers clasping his hands to free her hair. The orderly was too powerful, and shoved her arms to her sides with disheartening ease.

She scowled and snarled, through gritted teeth, "Yes...Sir."

"Excellent," Dr.Kremis announced, "insert the moisture detector and instruct the subject to kneel."

"Kneel, slut" Robert spat.

Sarah hesitated for a moment and opened her mouth to protest but another glare from Robert sent a prickle up her spine. She quickly knelt on the examination table. Robert firmly nudged her legs apart, splitting the creamy valley of her thighs to permit him unhindered access to her pussy. He inserted the small detector and stood back, a satisfied smile enhancing his handsome features. Kremis observed a nearby monitor and made a quick notation, "You may begin the test at your discretion, Robert."

She felt her cunt grow slick at the sound of a tape player clicking, and her eyes dulled to a glassy patina of animal arousal as the music started. Her nipples hardened and she purred as her juices dribbled messily down her thighs to pool between her legs. She started as Robert moved to stand before her and pressed aside the fly of his scrubs to reveal his swelling cock.

It was by far the biggest she had ever seen -- it would have dwarfed her boyfriend's -- its thick girth drooped lubriciously from his hand. Unlike her boyfriend Adam, Robert's cock was uncircumcised. It twitched gently as it grew harder before her eyes. A tantalizing stream of pre-cum oozed slowly from the tip, and Sarah had the sudden urge to lean forward and lick it. Instead, she watched in nervous awe as he began to methodically stroke his shaft in rhythm with the music.

She felt her body melt as the music continued, the familiar ecstasy erasing rational thought from her mind, releasing guttural sounds of pleasure from her lips and transforming her into a tool for pleasure. She rocked her body back and forth, her eyes following Robert's hand as it kneaded the hard flesh of his turgid cock. At the score's apex, just as she neared the first eruptions of orgasm, the music stopped abruptly. Sarah released an animal whimper, opening her mouth to protest.

Before she could react, Robert set the large helmet of his cock against her lips, and she felt his entire shaft pulse powerfully before unleashing a first jet of cum that cascaded across her cheek. It stained her dusky brown hair and dribbled pruriently down to ornament her gaping mouth and heaving breasts. His second wave, less powerful, filled her mouth.

"Hold it in your mouth" Robert warned. His seed was viscous, hot and salty sweet, and reminded her briefly of her boyfriend's taste. She felt a sudden pang of shame and sobbed plaintively against the orderly's softening manhood. He took a small plastic syringe from the counter and, pinching her nostrils shut, injected a clear fluid into the frothing mixture gathering in her open mouth. He released her at last, his tone stern, "swallow, patient."

Sarah did as she was told, gurgling and spluttering in revulsion. She nearly choked as the cocktail flowed into her belly, and retched softly, disgusted at herself and helplessly aroused by his violation of her. She suddenly felt her cheeks flush with heat, and her mind felt as though it had been wrapped in thick gauze. Her eyelids suddenly felt very heavy. She heard the doctor speaking, but his voice was distant and warped, as if he was speaking from another room, "She is reacting to the drug, arousal and sensitivity readings are encouraging." Sarah felt her body shudder, juices spilling from her cunt to drench the parchment between her legs. She released a low, animal moan from the back of her throat.

"Patient is experiencing a spontaneous orgasm," Robert announced smugly.

"Noted, you may return the patient to her room. See that she is bathed. Administer repeat doses every three hours."

Sarah had difficulty focusing on anything beyond the intense pleasure radiating from her aching pussy, and followed in mindless obedience behind Robert as he dragged her by her collar up the stairs. Her legs felt like jelly, and even the slightest touch from Robert seemed to provoke soft convulsions of pleasure. She spent the next two days writhing in the sweat-soaked sheets of her bed, mind soaked in animal want. Every time her thoughts seemed to clear, Robert would return. As he stroked his impressive length, he would tangle his hands roughly in her hair and command her to watch as he filled a small plastic cup of the medicine with hot creamy cum.

Before long, she found herself craving his visits, her tongue darting desperately against the insides of each precious cup. On the evening of the second day, noting her eagerness, Robert decided to toy with her. Smirking from ear to ear, he asked her to beg for her dose of medicine. Sarah knelt at his feet and nuzzled the heat of his thigh like an affectionate kitten, purring in submissive desperation, "Please, let me drink Sir's cum; I'll do whatever Sir asks." Her body shuddered with the sharp pleasure of her humiliation and she swallowed back sudden salivation, drool wetting the pout of her lips. The heat and the strong musky scent of his closeness both thrilled and scared her. He nudged her forehead with the flat of his palm and she tumbled onto her back, yelping.

"Show me, patient, finger your cunt and I'll consider letting you have one last dose today -- the doctor left it entirely up to me." He wiggled the clear plastic cup above her head and set it down on a bookshelf behind him.

Sarah paused; naked legs splayed across the floor, she was suddenly aware of how little she knew the man standing before her. She thought of Adam, how she had promised to show him how she liked to touch herself, how nice his warmth had felt next to her. She trembled in shame and dipped her fingers into her soaked and swollen pussy, her middle and index parted the swollen cleft of her lips. She withdrew them, a pang of lust provoking a small moan as she discovered the oils of arousal glistening thickly on the tips. Sarah caressed the soft rise of her breasts, emitting helpless gasps of arousal each time she flicked the back of her nails across her painfully hard nipples.

It would have been easy for her to close her eyes and imagine herself alone, listening to the doctor's music or squirming under the effects of his delightful medicine. The truth was that she enjoyed the achingly filthy violation of Robert's gaze. She arched her back and rocked her hips against her fingers, splitting wide her cunt for his viewing pleasure. For the first time in her life, Sarah experienced a feeling of complete self-acceptance, each murmur of ecstasy wordlessly affirming her submission to the man who stood sneering above her.

Robert approached her and crouched at her side. Her heart skipped a beat, and her eyes searched hopefully for the small cup that would provide her delicious release. Instead, he extended four large fingers she soon realized were slathered in his seed. Without thinking, Sarah's small pink tongue darted out and began to clean them. She planted slow licking kisses across his knuckles, lapped at his palm and even leaned forward to suck at his fingertips. The eroticism of her humiliation and the sudden effects of the medicine were too much for her small body. Sarah released an guttural wail, her body trembled in orgasm, and she slipped into darkness.

She woke neatly tucked into her bed, a feeling of rested satiety filling her with a simple contentedness she had rarely experienced before. She permitted herself to perform the now comforting morning rituals prescribed for her by Doctor Kremis. She used a small stationary bike for 45 minutes, bathed, styled her hair and applied make-up. As the morning gave way to early afternoon, she felt an increasing thirst for the creamy contents of her medicine. When Robert finally arrived at 12:30, her eyes immediately darted to his hands and then, with shameful hesitation, to the sizeable package in his scrubs.

"No medicine today, the Doctor would like to see you in the examination room"

Sarah's chest fell and she followed glumly behind the attractive orderly. Only a few days ago, she would have worried about what tests the Doctor might have had waiting for her. Now, she felt like the new-found pleasure of doing as she was told was the only thing that would soften the almost painful ache between her legs. As Robert ushered her into the comforting sterility of the examination room, she obsequiously made her way to the lowered table. Taking the hint, she knelt obediently and permitted Robert unhindered access to her body as he installed the doctor's diagnostic tools. Small clips were fixed to each of her nipples, already erect in the cool air, and the moisture detector was unceremoniously inserted into her slit.

She waited patiently for the usual instructions, but Dr.Kremis only nodded peremptorily to Robert, who approached her in a single, intimidating stride. He took her hand and placed it meaningfully on the front of his scrubs. Sarah could feel the heat of his swelling member and her heart fluttered wildly in lust and fear.

Robert looked down at her, his eyes stern, "suck."

As if her body were on automatic pilot, her grip tightened on the throbbing shape outlined by the flimsy fabric. Sarah bent in, letting her pink, plush lips moisten the cloth in a sensual kiss. A little groan left Robert's mouth, and he closed his eyes. With a little teasing flick of her wet tongue over the tip, she slowly lowered the waistband to reveal his manhood. His cock sprang out and struck Sarah's cheek, leaving a light trail of his arousal glistening on her pale skin. She felt an electric shock run from her soiled face all the way down to her dripping pussy, and instinctively pressed her slender cheek to his manhood, nuzzling it in fevered worship. Her tongue flickered out to lave the underside of his shaft, her hot, panting breath washing across his thighs and balls.

"She is responding to the pharmaceutical conditioning," She heard Kremis note distantly.

Sarah started to feel pleasure building between her legs, as if an imaginary tongue were lapping insistently at her swollen clit. Her lust-soaked mind struggled in surprise to explain how, without any of the doctor's medicine, she was feeling its effects. Absentmindedly, she delivered a lascivious lick to his glans and withdrew. A thick thread of his viscid drool clung to her lips. She could feel it tumble down to dribble warmly across the plateau of her pert breasts. Sarah realized, with sudden clarity, that it was the taste of Robert's hot, creamy fluids that was provoking the pleasurable ache between her legs. She dipped forward with urgency, her cheeks caving inward almost instantly as she suckled greedily on the pulsing tip of his manhood, every oozing taste of him pressing her deeper into mindless erotic servitude. She could feel the last of her old self-leaking from her cunt to glisten on her shapely thighs. All that remained was the hot, firm shaft filling her small mouth, prodding at her tight throat.

warleaf
warleaf
16 Followers
12