Masochistica Concerto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took more and more of him into her mouth, until the heat of his balls rested firmly against her small chin. She snaked out her pink tongue, soft brown eyes flitting obsequiously upwards to gauge his satisfaction. Was she being a good toy for Sir? Would he reward her with more of his seed? He grunted down at her and she gurgled in lusty intoxication. Her throat flexed against his girth and, although she could no longer savour his salty taste, she could feel his creamy pre-cum trickling down into her belly. Sarah tugged up on his length and descended quickly, kneading his flesh beneath her attentive lips, lewd, wet squelching rising up from her overstuffed throat. Soon Robert's clinical command had crumbled into groans of ecstasy; she could feel his balls swelling against her fingers.

Robert released a growl of pleasure; his manhood bucked and twitched against her mouth, and hot bursts of his creamy seed pumped down into her. Sarah's eyes fluttered, rolling back in her head as waves of conditioned orgasm exploded in her sopping wet cunt. Sarah swallowed each spurt of cum with eager submission, pulling back between each eruption to catch a burst in her mouth and taste it before burying his cock back down her throat to milk the next wave from his shaking body, alternating in an erotic rhythm of helpless servitude. When he had used her completely, the orderly withdrew his manhood with a lewd pop, his cream dribbling down her rosy lips and heaving breasts.

Even as Sarah felt a sated contentment, she knew that she would now require regular feedings to keep the pangs of erotic thirst at bay, and was now, more than ever, submissive to the expert dominance of the quiet psychologist now recording her trembling orgasms. After a long silence, he spoke, "To whom do you belong, Sarah?"

She heard herself reply happily, "I'm yours."

12