Mason: Letter 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my cock and slapped it off his stuck out tongue, when I re-entered his mouth I slid it to the side so his cheek was extended. I continued to fuck the side of his mouth before ramming it back down his throat. Lockie was increasing his thrusts now, to me it seemed like he couldn't fuck him hard or quick enough. It was at that moment that I went into the zone, everything else faded away, all the worries or stresses, I was in the moment.

Sy started to work on my balls as Lockie continued to pummel him from behind. The sounds of him slurping on my cock and Lockie's hips slapping against his ass turned me on so much I thought I would burst. I kicked off my shorts and spun around, my ass was face level with Sy. I could feel his soft lips start to kiss my butt before I felt his hot wet tongue give my shitter a bath. He was getting fucked really hard now, the lounge chair was grating against the ground. With every moan it sent a slight vibration into my cunt, I could feel it deep inside of me.

I began to tug my cock, knowing that pretty soon I was going to fuck and be fucked.

"Yes! eat it like that, go fucking deep," I moaned as I moved my leg to give him better access to my ring.

Lockie began to spank him, each push from him was shoving Sy deeper into my crack. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I could feel Sy squeeze my thigh, that meant it was switch up time. I was so fucking horny by then.

I pulled on the condom quickly and lubed up. Sy was on his back now, ankles in the air. I pulled him forward and rubbed my helmet against his hole. Lockie had mounted him and was squatting over his face, I could see Sy's tongue licking him out. I couldn't take it anymore I entered his asshole and began to pound away, he had to grab Lockie's thighs to steady himself. I chanced a look at Lockie, he cast me a quick knowing smirk before he closed his eyes and moaned theatrically.

Sy's ass was just right for a good ploughing, Lockie had loosened him up well. Once again Figaro, we were informed that Sy would not be showing any penis this shoot and his jockstrap would remain on during the whole scene. I found it odd but didn't think to question it, I am sure he had a good reason.

I grabbed the back of his knees and arched him up a fraction, it was here that I was able to go ball deep in him. It felt so fucking good that I knew I had to do something else or I would nut too early and the scene would be over. I slowed down my rapid pace and leaned forward, Lockie's cock was swaying about as he was moving up and down on Sy's face, after a few attempts I caught it in my mouth hands free. He was surprised, as this was not in the outline but didn't stop me, I presumed that he too was in the zone.

I could taste his salty pre-cum as I sucked his helmet hard. He said he wanted me to bring my A game so here it was.

"Fucking tastes so good," I said looking up at him.

He didn't reply, just grabbed my head and forced himself deeper into my face. The head of his dick was banging against the back of my throat and I fucking loved it, spit was slipping out between my lips and landing on Sy's chest. It was messy, just the way I like it. After a few more thrusts Lockie stood up and walked behind me.

I resumed my hard fucking while he was putting on his rubber and lube. Sy's hand were twisting my nipples now and it was driving me wild. I could feel Lockie behind me, his hand on my lower back told me that I had to slow down. I took a deep breath and changed from slamming my hips to a gently push, giving him time to find my hole and put it in me. I started to feel pressure against my back door before I felt his thick cock enter. After all my nights dreaming about this, it was finally happening. Lockie was fucking me.

I could feel his thick throbbing cock pulsating within, the weight of him against me pushed me deeper inside of Sy's shitter. I have never felt pleasure like it Figaro. I slowly began to move back and forth, I pushed Sy's ankles up more so I could lean into him while pushing my ass up to receive Lockie. I could sense Curtis slide the hand held between our legs, getting the chain fuck. Lockie started to thrust a bit deeper now, he felt fucking enormous. Sy grabbed my face and pulled me into a sloppy French kiss.

It was a passionate kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, I could faintly taste the musky scent of Lockie's ass hole. I responded in kind, my thrusting slowed down, there was no way I could keep fucking Sy like I was, not with Lockie taking me from behind, I moaned into Sy's mouth. The sensation was electric. Sy started to push more onto me, trying his best to match Lockie's motions. I stared into Sy's eyes, a naughty grin spread across his face, he was enjoying this on another level. He was jerking his cock underneath his underwear, suddenly, his face screwed up into a grimace and he shot his load over his toned stomach. His cunt contracted around my shaft with each squirt, if he had given me warning I would have blasted him till he bust.

I left my dick inside of him, arching my back more to give Lockie a better angle.

"Fuck the cum outta me Lockie," I said as I resumed kissing Sy.

Lockie's pace intensified, I could feel my cheeks getting red, sweat was already running down my brow. Sy began to pinch my nipples again, I was close. I could feel my cock tingle, my bollocks were contracting. I pulled out of Sy and he knelt before me. Lockie then began to plough my ass like never before. I couldn't contain myself a second longer. I shot thick streams of jizz all over Sy's face and into his mouth. He hungrily ate every drop, smearing some from his chin and across his pecks. I started to shudder, it was just so intense.

I slowly eased off Lockie and knelt beside Sy. We exchanged another kiss, I could taste my salty juice. It was fucking divine. Lockie began to beat his dick furiously. He looked like a god standing over us, I started massaging his balls, they felt full. Soon he moaned and grabbed my head, tilting it sideways. Sy placed his face right next to mine, both of us eagerly awaiting the load.

We didn't have to wait long, the first splash of his sex piss hit me on the chin, quickly followed by a jet across the nose, he pointed his spurting cock towards Sy and quickly painted his face with his milky cum. I started to lick it off Sy's face then slowly spitting it in to his mouth. I have never snowballed spunk before and it was so fucking hot, the fact that it was Lockies load made it all the more exciting.

Sy and I kissed and swapped the jizz for about a minute before Curtis said cut.

"Awesome work guys, real fucking hot. Lockie and Sy if you two could wait behind for a minute, just some things I need to discuss. Mason thanks a lot of your effort .I think Mr. Gent wants to have a meeting with you later."

And like that I was dismissed Figaro, I felt spent and tired but I had such a post fuck buzz I needed a drink. Sy and Lockie toweled off and walked towards Curtis. I jumped into the pool quickly, emerged, pulled on my shorts and left. I wasn't going to satisfy either Lockie or Curtis by waiting around. I didn't want to be dragged into their childish games right now. I was focusing on the meeting later.

I quickly made my way to the room, desperate for a drink and proper shower, I hoped I would be able to squeeze in a power nap if I had time. Again the room was empty. Knocks must've still been shooting. I quickly showered and poured myself some whiskey. I could feel my skin tingling from being out in the sun most of the day. I checked my phone again, Myles had messaged and said that there was no news on Kash or the break in. Tommy also messaged wishing me luck on the shoot and he was looking forward to us hanging out when I got back. I lay in the semi dark room and finished my drink, processing the events of the day.

I was surprised at Lockie's attitude towards me, I had a feeling this was Curtis's influence. I hoped that he had success on the site and was happy with his decisions, hopefully he was making them for the right reasons. His mind was obviously messed up at the moment and I couldn't reach him, I sort of pitied him really Figaro, but I was still hurting from his remarks before the scene.

I must have fallen asleep because before I knew what was happening Knocks was back and getting changed, he said his scene went really well and that he too was going to have a rest before the drinks and dinner. He told me that Mr. Gent wanted me to meet him on the patio for our meeting. I changed into some long pants and a loose fitting shirt, the temperature had cooled.

He was sitting on the far right of the patio, reading his I pad when I sat down at the table.

"Mason, how has your day been?"

I quickly filled him in on the scene and my altercation with Lockie. He seemed disappointed but not surprised.

"I guess Curtis isn't as OK with your choice as it first seemed. I hope you will use this Mason, this is your first insight into how the business really works, some cave in and quit but I want you to hold on to the feeling and rise above it, use it as motivation. I know that you could be great, it just depends on how far you are willing to go."

I sat in silence, taking in everything he was saying. I didn't want to react hastily, I wanted to set up my future and reputation correctly. I had a feeling that this meeting right now was more important that I would ever really know. I was at a crossroads, I just hoped that I choose the right path.

"If you agree to go all out for... let's say a year, I can almost guarantee you steady work, both for this studio and many others. I think your best asset is your diversity. Most guys with your face and body are dud fucks, but not you, I can see so much potential in you Mason. The dildo and appearances are only a drop in the water. I think you have mainstream crossover appeal , maybe even a reality TV show or a book deal."

I had never thought that this porn stuff could be used as a credible avenue into other projects, it was that comment that had me sold.

"I'm in," I told him, reading the menu. "Let's do it."

He signaled the waitress and ordered a bottle of Champagne to celebrate.

"Just the one bottle, I want you fighting fit for the orgy tomorrow." He said, raising his glass to me. "Just let go and give it your all, tomorrow is the scene that is going to set you on the path to the top."

We spoke some more, he offered me tips on how to stand out from the crowd. I listened intently, this man knew what he was talking about and I knew that Lockie would be getting coached as well.

I walked back to my room a bit tipsy, feeling both happy and determined. Knocks was asleep when I went in, so I crept into my bed fully clothed and slept.

I woke the next day with a hint of a headache. Knocks was gone, Dylan had text me and told me that he wanted to see me before I went down for breakfast, within twenty minutes of replying, he was at my door. He was dressed in work out gear, tight black t-shirt and skin tight grey gym pants. He was sweating and looked so hot, I was going to do my best to take another ride on him during the scene.

"Hey, Dylan." I said, letting him in the room. He looked around, a smile crept on his face.

"Aw, your room is so cute."

"Not all of us are given suites." I replied, going to sit on the sofa.

"So my agent and I were speaking," he said kicking of his trainers and sitting beside me, "we were thinking that you and I should do a project together in the future. The scene proved that we work well together, and you don't annoy me as much as the other stars here."

He used air brackets at the words stars.

"What were you thinking?" I asked, amused at his ego. With his face and body and natural charisma he could afford the ego, I could see why he had received some nasty comments online about being a rude dickhead, it was just his sense of humor.

"I have had a few offers from another studio, I am still debating whether or not to set up my own site, but overall, a semi scripted reality series. I hang out with different guys each week, get into all random situations and then fuck at the end. My agent seems to think that it will show a more natural, humble side to me."

He laughed loudly, impressing himself, I couldn't help but join in.

"Talk to Mr. Gent," I replied once we had caught our breath, "he's running the show now."

"Only if you let him Mason, you're going to be the second biggest star after me in this business."

"Fuck you!" I said, throwing a pillow at his face which he caught with ease.

"Maybe later if you're lucky."

"Seriously, yes I would love to be involved in your vanity project, hope you have a miracle director, you're going to need it to shrink down that jumbo head of yours."

I showered when he left, douched and shaved my body, I loosened myself up a little bit with a toy, I was very nervous for this orgy scene Figaro. I wanted to stand out and be remembered. Everyone was blowing lots of smoke up my ass, telling me that I was going to be the next big thing, I was worried that I was going to let everyone down. I took another whiskey from the mini bar and downed it in one. I shook myself mentally, no more negative thoughts.

Knocks returned about thirty minutes before we were all due to be at Curtis's room. He had spent the whole day down by the beach. I quickly did my pre-shoot routine of blasting out some exercises. I was pumped for the shoot now, talking to Knocks and discovering that he was nervous as well helped. We both promised that if we felt nervous or like a spare part that we would find each other.

Twenty minutes later and we were all sitting around in Curtis's suite. It was a huge spacious room, two massive white couches took up the living space, the floor was tiled in giant white slabs. The view was spectacular, you could see all of the dark blue ocean in contrast with the golden sand. I took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh sea air.

Lights had been set up all around the living area, some portable cameras were arranged around the sofas and the dining table that was just to the right hand side.

We were told that Sy would be a director for the orgy and was not going to be participating, Dylan's agent also remind us all that he was there just to fuck nothing else. We were given the run down on how they wanted the scene to go, it wasn't going to be too heavily structured and they encouraged us to swap partners every few minutes. The main thing they told us was which pairings they wanted included before the finale. Jupiter being the super slut that he is, volunteered to have everyone nut on him at the end. He looked delighted with himself. Lockie stood near the desk during the briefing, not making eye contact with anyone, I was secretly a little glad to see that he was nervous.

We all quickly changed into our underwear, as with most clips on the site there was not going to be much foreplay regarding the scene, it was going to open with us getting straight too it. As I pulled on my second white sock and looked at everyone as they changed, I knew that I was ready.

The room was quickly a hive of activity, Curtis Sy and Mr. Gent were swarming around us all trying to get the best angles and action. Dylan and Lockie were spit roasting Jupiter on the sofa, I was fucking Casey on the kitchen table while Knocks tried to work his throat over, he could only fit about half of it in Casey's mouth. Seeing him in action really turned me on, his cock was huge, thick and veiny. Casey had a soft and hungry hole, I was afraid he would break because he was so thin but his cunt ate up every inch of my dick. I could see Sy doing a twirling motion with his finger indicating that it was time to switch it up.

I lay on all fours on the table, my face buried in Casey's just fucked ass. He tasted lovely, I could feel Knocks move behind me, I tried to relax but I hadn't take a dick his size before, besides toys that is. Before long his huge member was filling me up, I tried to move back onto it but it wasn't easy. I could feel my face getting red, the strain on my cunt was unbearable but in a good way. His thick fucking rod was punching my prostate and I knew I wouldn't last too long, his thrusts were slow and deep, I felt every fucking inch as it slid in and out of me.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned weakly. Hearing Jupiter's loud moans from across the room only added to my lust.

Casey swiftly got on his knees on the ground near the table, Knocks eased out of me and removed his rubber. I quickly shot my load all over Casey's face and trademark glasses. Knocks wasn't too far behind me, he unleashed a heavy load that squirted into his mouth. I am surprised he didn't drown in all the semen. Remembering what Mr. Gent had suggested to me about standing out the night before, I leaned over and began to lick up the splashes of cum from the lens of his glasses. I quickly spat the jizz into Casey's open mouth, adding to the mouthful that he already had. We kissed for a bit before he swallowed.

Knocks grabbed me by the hand and walked me over to the couch, I was tired but the adrenaline was running through me, I wasn't going to be able to come for another few minutes but I was desperate to keep going. I laid beside Jupiter, who was getting fucking pummeled by Dylan while wanking Lockie off who was sat on the arm of the sofa. Casey began slapping his cock off Jupiter's face, he turned his face towards it and began sucking vigorously. Jupiter just loved cock Figaro.

I chanced a quick look at Dylan, his face was screwed up in concentration and glowing red. Knocks was now sucking off Lockie, I knelt behind Knocks and started rimming him. I licked around his rosebud slowly, his crack was wet with sweat, I reached around and took his member in my hands. Even semi erect it was a two hand job. I slowly worked it back and forth all whilst still eating him out.

"Yes like that" he said. "Just like that."

I was surprised when he grew hard again, I was making slurping noises now. I could sense movement on my left, Dylan had stopped thrusting and moved towards Lockie. I resumed my assault on the hole. I heard a raised voice, it was Lockies.

"No way man, fuck that!"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I just pulled back in time before Dylan emptied his balls on the small of Knock's back. The white gunk stood out against his chocolate brown skin. I rubbed Dylan's balls coaxing every last drop of jizz out. I watched as it quickly snaked in between Knock's ass checks. Without a second thought I buried my face in deeply and began licking like a mad man. I sucked up the load and spat it back on Knock's twat, toying with it my mouth before sucking it back up. Dylan's nut was salty and tasty. My senses were a blaze with all that was going on. I could smell both Knocks and Casey's ass on my face not to mention the taste of two different loads. I was beyond the zone now. I turned away and swallowed, it felt amazing going down.

Still on my knees I shimmied over towards Jupiter, he was still on his back with his legs in the air. He was sucking Casey's dick while jerking his own. I could see his hole pulsating, missing Dylan's knob I thought. I forced in my two middle fingers and began blasting him. If I thought his cunt was loose before it was nothing compared after the rooting he just took. He was warm as I hooked my fingers slightly and increased my pace. Casey swung his leg over and moved down, Jupiter and him were now in the 69 position.

I continued fingering the hole before he released into Casey's mouth, it dribbled out between his lips and slowly oozed down Jupiter's shaft to his balls. Casey's ragged moans told me that he had just nutted as well.

I glanced around the room. Mr. Gent was beside me filming Casey as he lapped up the sex milk. Dylan was on the other couch rubbing himself, he looked spent but gave me the thumbs up. Lockie was standing next to Curtis at the kitchen table shaking his head. He seen me look and quickly turned away.