Mason: Letter 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess he had bitten off more than he could chew Figaro, I am not proud that I felt happy but at the moment I was on top form and cared little about him. Mr. Gent tapped my thigh and made a drinking motion with his hand. He counted down from five with his fingers before announcing a quick break.

"Fucking hell!!" Jupiter said sitting up. "Fucking amazing."

I sat beside Dylan on the couch, I could feel myself getting hard again so I slowly jerked to keep the fire going.

"I am leaving soon after the shoot but I would like to speak with you before then." He whispered.

"Why can't we talk now." I said drinking in his chiseled body, he was so fucking ripped I was in a trance.

"No way," he looked around to see if anyone was eavesdropping. "Not here." He winked at me, stood up and stretched.

I took some deep breathes before going and getting myself a glass of water. Sy quickly joined me.

"Sorry I didn't see you after our scene yesterday Mason, things were behind schedule."

I just nodded. I wasn't really hearing what he was saying, I was too busy trying to listen in on what Curtis was saying to Lockie, they were whispering so I couldn't hear too much but I caught Curtis say that it was just the finale left and then they could talk about things later. Seemed to me like Lockie was getting cold feet.

"You having fun? the footage so far looks great." Sy said snapping me back to him.

"Yes lots of fun, thanks."

Knocks came over then, he just shook his head with a smile on his face.

"That thing you did with my ass Mason, fucking epic."

"What happened before the break?"I asked in a low voice, Sy had gone to the far side of the room to readjust the lights.

"I am not sure man, one minute I am sucking him off the next he is pulling away freaking out. Dylan wanted to spunk on his face and he just lost it, guess he's not really cut out for scenes eh?"

Everyone except Lockie stood around and talked, the mood was very jovial and friendly. Curtis said it was time to resume shooting. We were all to fuck on the sofas before shooting on Jupiter at the end, once we had jizzed we were to move away from the sofa area. Dylan took his place back on the sofa, he raised an eyebrow and motioned me forward with a finger.

"Yes fucking please" I thought.

Lockie had been talked round into continuing. He was lying on his side fucking Casey who in turn was fucking Jupiter's mouth, Knocks was throwing his meat into Jupiter doggy style. I was on the other couch sitting on Dylan's cock. I didn't forget how good it felt to have him inside me, the slight curve to his shaft was hitting all the right places. He had his hands clasped behind the small of my back and was fucking me like his life depended on it. My twat was loving every inch of it, the sensation of being filled up by this young muscled stud was euphoric. I pinched one of his pert nipples, he looked at me with a devilish grin and I didn't think it was possible but he started to fuck me even harder. The sound of his ball sack slapping of my cheeks was hypnotic.

My eyes were rolling back into my head with pleasure, it felt like I was melting into him. Knocks stood to the side of me suddenly. Casey had moved from fucking Jupiter's mouth to fucking his ass, Lockie was still banging him and they had formed a train. I spun around, Dylan still inside of me, to get a better angle to suck Knock's big beautiful dark cock. His helmet tasted of pre-cum, I puckered my lips around it and began to fan his piss slit with my tongue, his hand was placed gently on my head. His red bandanna still housing his thick mound of dreads. I tried to take as much of him as I could but it felt as if I was going to break my jaw. Every time I gagged on his schlong my hoop tightened around Dylan's piece.

Curtis was moving around us with the handheld, moving from my cunt getting slammed to my face getting wrecked. I could hear Lockie shout that he was going to cum, Casey pulled out of Jupiter as he knelt in front of the couch, his face turned to Lockie in eager anticipation. I guess the big finale was about to happen, I never wanted this scene to end Figaro. Lockie was the first to spray Jupiter with his seed, it shot across his forehead and eyebrows, Knocks was next, he left me reluctantly and emptied on to his chin, it was sexy seeing the spunk drip down onto his thighs.

Casey and I busted at the same time. Jupiter didn't know which way to turn as torrents of hot sticky spunk squirted all over his tattooed chest. After Dylan nutted in his mouth, Jupiter looked at the camera and began to smear all of our loads over his face. He looked like he had been dipped in white candle wax, We were all gathered around watching him enjoy our seed before Curtis held up his hand to indicate it was over. I had just shot my first feature length, I was beyond happy.

We were flying back that evening so after we had a quick shower and packed, we all met on the patio to have a celebratory drink. Lockie was absent. Dylan grabbed me and pulled me away from the gang who were giving Jupiter a round of applause.

"Worked out great didn't it?" he said.

"What did?" I asked confused.

"I sabotaged Lockie, my agent told me about Curtis's plan to make him a star and I just knew that I would try my best to push him over the edge. Fuck Curtis! we put that bitch on the map and he wants to promote that wannabe. I don't think so."

I was stunned, he looked so pleased with himself.

"I did my research Mason, I knew that fraud was only used to jerking on camera, coming in here making a scene like he was the shit, well his punk ass knows not to fuck with us." He clinked my glass before I could stop him.

I didn't like this side to Dylan but, inwardly, I hoped that now that Lockie had been embarrassed he would stick to camming for his own sake at least.

I wished Dylan luck with his calendar shoot and went to mingle. Mr. Gent and Curtis gave a speech about how well we had done and how this movie was going to change everything for the studio.

The journey to the airport was uneventful, Lockie was in the lounge when we all arrived. I was about to approach him to make sure he was OK but thought better of it. I didn't want another argument. The flight home went smoothly, I said goodbye to everyone at the airport and got a taxi home. I tried calling Theo to check in with him but it went to voicemail. I left an awkward message, I then dialed Myles, it too went to voicemail but as I was putting my phone back in my pocket it rang.

"Mason, I was just about to call you."

"What is it Myles? you sound awful." I gasped shocked at the sound of his ragged breathing.

"It's all gone to shit here, Kash got wind of the Conner's investigation and shot at the officer who was trailing him, it was a fucking mess, no one was injured but Kash fled. I'm sorry Mason I think he has left the city."

"When did all this happen?" Any buzz I had felt quickly evaporated.

"Yesterday, I have just been running back and forth for the last 24 hours, I haven't slept yet, it's just the worst, we have stations in the surrounding areas keeping an eye out for him but nothing has come up yet. There is one more thing Mason."

His voice lowered at the last sentence, my heart dropped as I prepared myself.

"The young guy who we thought was Channing it isn't him, I am sorry, we brought the guy in last night, he said he was introduced to Kash through a friend and thought he could make some easy money running drugs for him. He said that Kash took a shine to him and paid him more to accompany him everywhere. We are not finished talking to him yet. I am sorry Mason I wish I had better news."

I was numb, some part of me always knew that it wasn't likely to be Channing but it hurt more than I could have imagined. I told Myles to keep me updated and hung up. I spoke to the taxi driver and changed my destination, I just really needed someone new. Someone who didn't know me from the past or from porn. I was soon knocking on Tommy's door. I stood outside what seemed to be forever before he answered. He was wearing just a towel.

"Mason I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow evening." He said letting me in. "What's wrong?"

I lost it then Figaro, months of stress and anxiety just flooded out of me. The tears fell from my eyes, hot and quick.

"Oh Mason, what is it?" He said pulling me into an embrace. I rested my head against his chest and just sobbed. I was a mess. It was when I was pulling away to tell him what had happened that I smelt it. His cologne, the same cologne from those letters.

"What?" He said seeing the look on my face. It dawned on him and his face fell. "Mason please let me explain."

I tried the door Figaro but he had locked it, I was trapped with my stalker.

TO BE CONTINUED...